Tuesday, February 11, 2014

There's no smoke...
(begun Wednesday 12th February at 3.10am)


Spare me.  We've got a genuine Smartypants in the house.  I got nailed in the butt cheek as I'd walked into the lounge earlier, and I've no doubt my startled reaction had delighted the Shooter no end.. It stung quite badly, and I've an idea it was meant to... If that's what's being used on my animals as I watch them involuntarily cringe away from something I cannot see, before they scuttle off elsewhere to seek shelter, it's no wonder they're so easily manipulated.  My imagination, or is there even less of an attempt at stealth this morning?  I'd picked up the pen to start chatting to you and immediately took a jab to the side, which I'd duly logged.  He/she had read those words, and as I'd begun my update, had struck me in the fingers of my writing hand, kicking off the beginnings of the familiar Burning Hand scenario...
Sitting here at the desk, the BackFire frequency is already up to an unpleasant and steady burn, and I figure my Monitor has rather more than joie de vivre on their mind...

Ever been stationed in Lichfield, Investigator247, or was it Romford from the getgo?  Innocent until proven guilty?  Sure you are... When he'd introduced the Fiddler's frequency with such remarkable results you hadn't been able to resist, right?  Why?  Things pretty quiet over your way?  Needed to liven things up for a laugh?  Apart from the corruption to my FB profile, you'd sat so quiet and well-behaved I'd been fooled into thinking you'd somehow escaped the Omnipotence Disease that goes hand in hand with the job of Area Controller.. Only once you'd initiated that nauseating come-on, had I seen my error... Ever wish your life had taken a different turn, Frosty?  Hell, your head must battle to process some of the sights you get to see on your clandestine rounds over the powerlines, but I guess Agent Balliram's still got the jump on you there?

Does your colleague next door here get to bounce right across the Freeway and into those apartments next to the Barnard Road Mast?  Crammed as they are with often noisy, and probably drunken students, my Master would no doubt have an X-rated field day hanging on those walls.. *vomits..
Do you envy our lot their freedom to go anywhere, and do anything, without fear of censure?  Do you share each others stolen footage across the miles, and each one try to outdo the other?  Small-world syndrome sounds about right to me...
The night before last it had been the lounge wall light behind the sofa that had been blown, and last night we'd discovered one of the two big spots outside on the corner of the verandah had also been taken out.   Standard casualties to the plug-hopping Learners, or ongoing acts of malice carried out to reassure himself he's not lost his touch?  Your guess, folks...

Sometime last week I'd taken more pictures of all that black sooty substance that had accumulated at the foot of the kitchen steps in the courtyard, HERE, before sweeping it away.  It had rained pretty hard a couple of nights later, and even I'd been startled to find double the amount of that crud had replaced what I'd swept away HERE...
Does that stuff indeed form a part of the invisible artificial wind-funnels created by a nearby Controller to push the wireless-bearing ultra-short lasers to a specific target?
The GameWrecker had been out at the shops, and I'd been in the bath sometime after 4pm yesterday, when there'd come a sudden loud bang that had set Sophie to barking noisily.. I'd been locked in as usual, so I'd not been too perturbed, and had finished bathing before going to investigate...
A nearly empty Sunlight liquid container had fallen over on the metal kitchen sink, and yet the thin curtain behind it wasn't so much as stirring... I'd stood there watching for a while, and you'll forgive me for coming to the conclusion that it was simply the asshole next door up to his tricks, and that he'd engineered one of his wind funnels to billow out that curtain and knock over the container..

Credit where it's not due?  I think not... I'll bet there are plenty of suckers out there in the Zone who are deliberately alarmed by all manner of strange mischiefs created by this astonishing technology, and the weird little gusts of wind out of nowhere would be a standard trick employed...Giving away the tricks of the trade, Your Shiftyness?  How fortunate then, that my readership is restricted to a mere handful of the hardy.. Those that are prepared to wade through my repetitive updates for reasons of their own...
Those, like the diminutive vodacom Strategist, Jannie van Zyl, who no doubt takes a perverse delight in my ongoing whines, before exhorting his one-time Protege to sink to greater depths of depravity?
If our Janneman is anxious, it's misplaced, as I've come to accept that the MastFighter, Tracey-Lee Dorny, and myself, are on two different paths, and ne'er the twain shall meet..

Relax Jannie.. While I've no doubt at all that the rollout of LTE is indeed adding to the countrywide cull that's underway, my own particular obsession is, and always will be, the quantum laser/wifi surveillance technology that festers in every dorp and city across the land...
Have your PuppetMasters in the USA given your lot a deadline?  Are they pleased with the progress so far? Although it's taking longer than they'd like for the fibre to cover each little side street and cul-de-sac, this hasn't prevented the pods of neighbourhood students from being recruited to the Cause, to learn the art of employing the computerised laser program...
By the time the fibre actually gets laid to each and every pole in their street, they'll be quite au fait with invading their neighbour's privacy, and will be taught how to load the stolen data onto the cable to be stored on satellite for posterity.

Do I get any credit at all for saying early on that the Opposition appear to support and condone this brutal removal of everyman's right to privacy and good health?  Any mug would've figured that out?  Were you following Eleanor Poulter's thread on the Sydenham Community News FB page yesterday?
Most of it was completely beyond me, and for the life of me I've come away more muddled than ever... Would I be correct in saying that the Microwave Boffin's little Missus doesn't approve of George Soros and his Open Society?  This, despite that her better half is by now fully aware of the part that his employers white wireless boxes play in violating Joe Public's right to privacy?  His recent retirement excludes him from culpability?  If you say so, though I'd suggest there's a prime example of how families are being encouraged to lie to each other, even if only by omission...

If Missus P were to come to know the full extent of these invisible home invasions and the sheer corruption and wickedness behind it, I've no doubt her strangely skewed faith would be rocked to it's core...  It ain't gonna happen Les?  You'll continue to encourage her denial, and to label anything resembling the awful truth as conspiracy theory only?
Dear godschild next door at No. 10 is in much the same boat, and he goes about his daily business denying to himself that there's any wrong-doing involved in this operation at all...  A stunning example of how even the brightest and most Devout among you may be so easily manipulated...  Is the Director of St. Theresa's a fan of the Open Society, or am I jumping to the wrong conclusions, based on just one remark made by the new Player who'd participated in that heated discussion on Facebook yesterday?
Keith's description of Soros as a dirty old man had done it for me...
When you consider that these quantum warriors are indeed little more than an army of voyeurs and perverts, it goes without saying that one of their main benefactors could justly be described as a dirty old man...

There's been no word from either Sutcliffe or his Attorneys since I posted Part 3 of A Better Life for All yesterday.   He's had two and a half years since it's initial publication to diligently obliterate the tracks that bunch of crooks had left behind them, and I imagine he sees himself as home and dry... Anyone showing a renewed interest in those lengthy allegations can now be dealt with over their powerlines with ease... The Suckers never figured it out, right Mikey?  That for every day, week, or month that the Manase Report was kept from public view, another one or two of your enemies would've been wired to the Project's grid, and only once every last person who could corroborate those accusations was wired, were the audit results released...
Should so much as one of them voice their misgivings or dissatisfaction at the findings, the relevant Area Controller would report back to you pronto, and you'd take the necessary steps to silence them by fair means or foul... Buy them off, or threaten them with their own dark and juicy secrets, picked up by their street Monitor, it's all the same to you, as long as they're persuaded to keep their mouths shut?
How's Ms. Subban doing these days?  Still on 'sick' leave, collecting her full salary cheque?  That's worth a few of Mpisane's RDP houses right there, I'd bet...
What genuinely benevolent and peace-loving Force would deliberately hand the controlling quantum laser technology to the corrupt in our Intelligence Department, once it had been tweaked by Stefanus Roux and Francesco Petruccione to suit our country's demographics?  What well-intentioned Power would persuade those crooked Officials to employ the technology itself to create a tsunami of crime across the country, before including the so-called Opposition in the handout, in order that they may ride in to 'save the day?'

LATER at 6am

Had it taken longer than usual to get godschild to commit 100% to the Cause, due to his religious beliefs?  For him to allow their participation to be upgraded from passively running the required signal lights to his good wife's active inclusion in the violation of our privacy?
I'd lay odds it hadn't taken much to get the ShaikBoyz on board.. For good old Mo to sell his own community down river, and to promise them that Islam would be the ultimate sole beneficiary of this controlling and sophisticated technology.. To insist, just as the refurbished/Born Again Druglord Barnabas had done, that they would come to no physical harm caused by this 'perfectly safe' quantum laser technology..
Course, both of those fine Puppets would've omitted to mention the wildly fluctuating power levels in a home that is accessed by a Rainbow Warrior, and the harm that this can cause the occupants over time.. Once this became apparent, I've no doubt that many of the Elite were permitted to take precautions.. Precautions that will not be offered to the masses.
Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 12th FEbruary 2014 at 8.39am.