Thursday, February 06, 2014

The smooth Operator.
(begun Wednesday 5th February at 4.15am.)


A bit fishy?  I'd already picked up how closely he shadows the Ward 31 Councillor on the Sydenham Community News FB page, and had to wonder what he was up to, constantly chipping in with his .5cents worth.. Have you checked out his own page yet?  Maybe half-a-dozen Friends, if that?  Not an open-door policy then?  I'd sent him a second Friend request today, but realise now that it's futile..
Man, how I'd love to ask him some stuff.. Has he ever personally met or communicated with our local Druglord Michael Barnabas, oops, mybad - the Born-Again philanthropist, rebirthed to become the unofficial Marketing and Promotions Manager for the Smart City quantum laser surveillance project, here in the Zone?

Martin?  You gonna plead the 5th? The same question would apply to the Arms Dealer?  Has Martin Meyer ever popped in to No. 343 Innes Road, or so much as chatted to Schabir on the phone?  What about our ex-City Manager, holed up down there by uShaka?  Is Meyers in touch with him on a regular basis?  What will Martin do when he finally grows bored playing political games?  Become head of the Durban Blood Bank perhaps?
'I only just became aware of this post' has a hollow ring to it, Meneertjie, and I'd suggest that you're aware of ALL of the Ward 31 Councillor's moves, to the nth degree.. That it suited your own ends to allow the young man to irk several of those residents with his comments, before you rode on in with your own smarmy agenda...

Though all politicians, to a man, should be treated with extreme caution, if it came to a choice between which of you to trust, Ward 31 would win hands down, and I would hope that both Save our Berea and the Big Yellow Taxi creators have already drawn their own conclusions on the matter.
You have to ask yourselves how young Meyers came to be given a Ward that includes the King's House, the Moses Mabhida stadium, and Schabir Sheik's residence... King's House and Sheiks home will be of utmost interest to the Smart City Information thieves, make no mistake, and I'd dearly love to know whether he has access to that stolen data, and who gives it to him, or whether he's struck some sort of deal with Zuma's ex- financial advisor... A golfer, Martin?  Or do you rather spend what free hours you have, employing Petruccione's computerised laser program, to access the homes of your mostly clueless neighbours, in a hands-on approach to your job?

I've an idea that your real Friend list would include the likes of Sutcliffe, Petruccione, Kuvi Soni, Michael Barnabas, Cornelius Groesbeek, Schabir Sheik, and even perhaps, Jay Pillay?  And that would be just for starters.... What's my point?  Why Martin dear, just that rather like one of your predecessors, Alex Christians, you're not quite all you appear to be, and you have some seriously questionable contacts...
I misjudge you?  In that case you won't mind if I watch your efforts to assist your constituents in their battle against the new and mischief-making Town Planning adjustments?  To see how you theatrically engage the dodgy Sivest Developers, before you concede that despite your best efforts it's a battle lost?  *winks..
Is No. 7 Poynton Place set to be some sort of carefully disguised base station for the Project, and does it involve i3africa's fibre cabling through the stormwater drains and sewers?

Wayne would be wise to start taking pictures in his area. Lots of them.  Pictures that would include Project Contractors such as Raw Power or Howards Electrical, the Muni's water trucks, and of course the ubiquitous Telkom bakkies.. Ladders propped repeatedly against streetlight poles, and scars across the roads and pavements should be posted regularly.. After all, a picture says 1000 words, and I should know..
I still have those 37 CDs of photos taken since first the Muni's Mthiyane Contractors arrived to fiddle with our streetlights, in order to set up this stretch as the trial zone for the Smart City quantum laser project...
Each time I would take that memory card to have prints made, the Project's Operative Balliram would be hacked into Budget Foto or the other outlet, where he would corrupt my pictures...

You require a for-instance?  That picture I'd taken while sitting out on her verandah in Renaud Road, had shown multiple white wireless boxes tacked to poles all over the show...  When I'd come to post it on Facebook, it had been corrupted right before my bulging eyes... Hence the reason why I decline to attempt to transfer the other 37 CDs to this PC until I have reason to believe they won't be vandalised... I like to think I have more than enough circumstantial evidence to prove my claims that an all-out attempt is being made, using the highly sophisticated quantum laser/wifi technology, to ultimately control the entire population..

LATER at 5.45am

I couldn't say why I'd gotten up from the telly to nip out onto the verandah after 7pm last night.. Caught him at his games, I had... The middle lamp facing east on the giant overheads was glowing a bright white, while the other four were their usual deep nearly-orange colour.. (Bearing in mind that the middle west-facing lamp has been deactivated for months).  As always, he'd seen me trot back indoors to fetch the Panasonic, and in the minute that had taken me, he'd re-adjusted that white lamp to match it's fellows... It reminds me of the Electricity Dept. employee who'd said to me a few years back that it's not the unregulated wireless we should be worried about, but the risks involved with the powerlines..  Clearly the lad had yet to meet Sentech's bouquet of previously unknown and deadly wireless frequencies, but I guess he was spot-on about the power, and what it's doing to so many residents..

I do find it odd that Agent Balliram feels the necessity to hide the games he plays with those giant oveheads? Could our resident EE, Mr. Spence, tellus if fiddling with those lamps is any more dangerous that the fluctuating supplies that are fed into ours, causing the unnatural waves of heat in odd corners, and my head and face to at times threaten to explode? No, no, we'll overlook for the minute the fact that the person controlling the different shades on those lamps is far from being a qualified electrical engineer, and at best is a notorious Cracker. (although of course you could always arrange to have an honourary degree bestowed on Balliram, if push came to shove?)
His creative cruelty and complete lack of moral integrity, irregardless of his ties to the country's Underworld, appear to be highly prized by the Project Authors, and instead of being packed off to appear before the Hague, he's gone from strength to strength instead... Does this give you a warm fuzzy feeling, that the instigators of the Smart City technology scheme have your welfare at heart?  You're already on board and as such, automatically fall into the Elite category?  That's what they told you?  *chokes...

There'd been two of them on display yesterday, digging away down by the stormwater drain manhole.. Both of them wore red T's.. SN Retic again, or one of the many other Project contractors now kitted out in scarlet?  They'd done an excellent job of clearing away all the brush, and I took a picture for you after they'd left.. See HERE how those two white sticks(?) have been placed so carefully as to give an easy-to-spot target/route marker for the laser users?  Neat...
Who pays for all that sweaty labour?  Was it included in the millions handed to  i3africa for the fibre Network, or is it shovelled through to the Parks Department, where the rate-paying Suckers will cough up for the costs?

Where've my Flyboys been deployed to, these days?  I see the old Airwing chopper only occasionally now and then, and I can't help wondering where they're hanging out?  Still up at Hillcrest/Waterfall, or down at Malvern/Queensburgh maybe?  Anyone notice?  A whole SAPS chopper set aside specifically to aid the installation of this controlling technology, should have you interested... Who issues their orders and who do they answer to?  The ANC-controlled Intelligence Department, or someone else?
I hear the giant BA jumbo was down in Cape Town today, getting a bird's-eye view of how the Project's coming along in those parts?  Was I right?  Are there indeed RAF Intelligence Officers on board, and is the underbelly of that enormous craft finished with some sort of sophisticated repellant?

Dusk is falling and I'm off to settle my large butt in front of the telly.  Soon after which, the nearby hadedas will begin to shriek as the airwaves are cranked up for the evening session, and my dear little home becomes more of a hell than a refuge...
Like I said, shutting the window behind my chair and switching off the wall plug is no more than a token gesture to make it plain that those levels are more than just unpleasant, and it certainly doesn't stop any of them from violating our privacy and causing me pain...
In fact, I see from my logs that I reared up at 2.05am in the early hours, when I was suddenly poked violently in the calf by a cattle prod.. Where was your husband/wife/kid at 2am this morning?  You've no idea, and have stopped asking awkward questions, when you roll over and find the bed empty at all hours of the night?  A wise move..

Thursday 6th February at 6.10am

Do your Handlers still expect a regular report?  News on how the control and subjugation (?) of the Freak at No. 8 is getting along?  Or have they decided they're unlikely to break the cow, short of termination...?  Something that'll have to wait, at least until their all-star Agent Balliram is relocated, for appearance sake?
I'd seen the house locked up and empty, and had remarked to the old man.. It must have been around 8.30pm last night when their two big dogs had begun freaking out with noisy delight, and the GameWrecker had said 'They're home'...
At 8.50pm I took a blow to the side of my head nearest the window, and had turned to see that all their house lights had just been flicked on...

I sent my Excellent Neighbour a text to tell her what had happened, and she'd replied that they'd been away.. I'd truthfully answered that I was happy they were back, but insisted she be aware of what was running off their lights... Did I want her to switch them all off?  I'd replied No, immediately, but what a welcome home for that unfortunate Operative, and I'd gone on to text that as long as she was aware of the often appalling levels running through their lights, and I'd left it at that.  Empathise I can, but the thing of it is that she and her family are in my home by choice, and if the rewards go so far as to include a mid-week out-of-town break, then maybe it's worth having to spend time looking and listening to me after all?
I do feel sad for her.  Having to endure my endless reports (she will no doubt refer to them as grumbles) on the pain their presence causes me, and my sanctimonious monologues on the shame they should feel, is more than enough to drive anyone round the bend... Sterkte, meisie - I can't last forever.. Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 7th February 2014 at 7.08am.