Monday, February 03, 2014

Getting your hands dirty?
(begun Monday 3rd February at 1.30pm.)


Got your gorge rising at some of the more intimate details I share with you here? Man up, folks, for if I had the skills to describe EVERY experience I endure at the hands of the nearby quantum warriors, you'd need a bucket for sure..
At around 1.15pm today I'd taken a call from No. 17 to say that the Good Man's mansion at No. 16 (right opposite her) had been ransacked at about 10.30am this morning..  The old lady had heard the alarm and had gone through to her bedroom window but had seen nada, and I suspect she'd ignored it when it went off a second time, minutes later..   She'd sent the owner a Missed Call and forgotten about it, until later when she'd seen that the cops had arrived in numbers...

It's happening all over town, so what makes this particular instance of crime unique?  The owner of No. 16 Harris Crescent is fully committed to the Smart City Project, and has been since Prameet was recruited to the quantum laser army years ago... What is that kind chap thinking as he studies the destruction wrought while they were all away at work?
Was not a part of the initial Sales Pitch that the technology would be employed to protect the residents from crimes like this?  That neighbour was to watch out for neighbour and sound the alarm the minute something suspicious caught their eye?  I would frankly be astounded if you were to tell me that each and every one of the nearby recruits were out of the area at the time of the break-in, and therefore know nothing..

Where was the rookie at No. 5 at 10.30am?  Off out at his 'welding' classes, brushing up on the finer points of employing lasers to thieve private information?  No-one home next door at No. 10?  What about young Freddie at No. 12, who'd had all those embellishments that were on Agent Balliram's streetlight, moved onto his own pole?
For how long are you going to continue turning a blind eye to the fact that you've been conned on a grand scale?  That there was Never any intention for the Project to operate like some sort of advanced Neighbourhood Watch scheme, but rather to simply gain access to your home and violate your privacy?  Have you come to realise your mistake?  That this sophisticated technology is being used by Organised Crime to achieve the Project Author's ends, and to drive you all into submission and acceptance?

The Landy has been parked on Balliram's driveway all day.. An empty red-herring, that the Coward may swop cars and nip in and out unseen, or is the owner of that vehicle holed up next door in the Bunker to keep a close eye on me while my Controller himself is off out, engaged in weightier matters?
Why is the Good Man targeted so regularly, despite his fealty to the Blessed Project?  I'd been sitting right next to the open lounge window at 10.30am and I'd not heard his house alarm at all...
I've written of this in the past.  That it appeared that Cyril had two loudspeakers for his system. One on either side of his property.. If the one on the furthest side went off I couldn't hear it, unless I was outside in the courtyard, while the other one was loud and clear...

LATER at 2.25am

I've just had a word with No. 16 and was told that he'd had to change his alarm system as the noise from the speaker nearest No. 18 had driven them barmy... Still doesn't explain why I never heard a sound at 10.30am, and only Missus Bernie across the road was alerted...
If and when Agent Balliram finally relocates to a new Chickencoop, is Jesus' Sunbeam set to continue the practise of spiking Mr. Bhagirathee's (sp) alarm system randomly?  A neat little trick that I've mentioned here on several occasions, and one that irks the neighbours no end, as you may imagine...
I've written previously of how Prameet's father would barely get back to his office from coming out to check why his alarm had triggered, only for it to go off again for no apparent reason...
You'll surely have to agree that this behaviour on the part of the powerline Controllers fits in beautifully with much of the other peurile mischief they get up to on a regular basis, in the name of Entertainment...
Why No. 16?  Simply force of habit, as it turned out to be one of the easier properties at which to arrange for an invasion?  Nayager was most certainly behind much of the mischief caused up there in earlier years, and I'd lay odds that the Agent/Tutor that young Narcissus so admires, has no qualms whatsoever in continuing to use that property to make a point.. Gaggable stuff indeed...

Tuesday 4th February at 3.45am

One of them had finally prodded me awake, and I could feel their attention drift over my lower fillings before it disappeared and was replaced with the start of the Burning hand assault... On the occasions that my Controller has company in the Bunker, it's never boded any good for me at all, as the sadistic Agent Insecurity has always been prone to showing off...
*That enormous golden star has just lifted above the horizon behind Hugo Road...*
There'd not been so much as a whisper of pain or discomfort to my metal mouth or neck yesterday.. Instead, Balliram had chosen to run the BackFire frequency at ridiculous levels..
By 9am I was already gatvol, so I'd booted up the old PC and begun typing out that A Better Life For All piece..  By the time I'd done only two or three pages I was knackered, and had attempted to post the results on Noseweek's Facebook wall... It vanished as fast as I'd hit Post, so I'd attached my handiwork to a mail instead..

Will Welz shrug it off as water under the bridge, or will he see the beginnings of the Smart City Project on those few pages?  Nowhere on that document does the clearly disgruntled author mention the words Smart City Project, and I have to admit I find that odd in itself... Was he/she being (like Edward Snowden) ultra- cautious even back then, or had they genuinely been left out of the loop, and had no idea that Sutcliffe's ferrets were already nosing about in all of his colleague's/employee's private affairs, using the invasive quantum laser surveillance technology?
*It's now 4.10am, and here at the desk I've once again suddenly become aware of the blood soaking my back, and I accept that the Sadist had a hand in it... I shovel more paper towels into my top and carry on scribbling regardless...*finger *

A must-mention would be that at 1.45pm yesterday afternoon a solitary bull monkey had arrived, to my dog's noisy delight, and I'd gone out on the front lawn to feed him... It was pure luck that I'd caught sight of someone lurking down in the undergrowth by the stormwater drain, wearing a green jacket over a red shirt.. A hired mischief-maker?  Is he the reason why the dogs have been going nuts at the boundary wall even more than they usually do?
Hopefully it was just a passer-by taking a dump down there, but it'll pay me to keep a closer eye on that area for the time being..

There's a sudden startled outcry from my feathered sentinels somewhere down in the dark valley as His Shiftyness further adjusts the airwaves, and either Rocky or Joey start barking over at No. 10...
The BackFire levels increase accordingly, and I begin to wonder whether that wad of additional paper towels will hold back the deluge...
Were his own devoted Recruits growing restless?  Was there a bit of dissension in the ranks?  On their regular forays into their Recruit's homes, had either of those two picked up on a conversation they hadn't liked?
Was yesterday's destruction caused up at No. 16 some sort of message designed to remind each of the quantum warriors on this stretch that they're also owned 100%?
It staggers me to think that the Enlisted consider themselves exempt from clandestine visits by their Commander-in-Chief or his Henchman at No. 12, and that they feel they'd be immediately aware if their own lines were breached...  Does my Excellent Neighbour not sometimes encounter increased aches to her wrists or elbows, whether she's on shift duty or not? If so, she should be aware that she has company who in turn, are monitoring her activities, whether denied or not..

How's our Ms. Allopi taking the sudden increase in attention being paid to her?  Does Sutcliffe continue to reassure her that as long as she keeps stalling the fuss will die down and go away?  Is that the reason why our ex-City Manager hasn't joined his family abroad, but continues to lurk nearby to offer advice to his fellow crooks, when the going gets tough?
How long before the Town Clerk resorts to having the Save our Berea author's powerlines accessed, and some real mischief made for those two irritatingly vocal citizens?  It's a fait accompli, and the battering of their immune systems has already begun?

Will Ms. Devereaux of Amafa stand her round in future property grabs, or will the heavies at the shadowy Sivest Developers company get involved and pursuade her to grant the permits that are apparently required?
Can the DA Councillor manage to convince those that are fighting to protect the graceful homes of yesteryear that he was merely stating the obvious, and that nothing can stop these monstrosities going up wherever the Fatcats choose?
To have called it natural progression was IMO taking it too far, no matter that when it comes to our corrupt Municipality it's the truth... Will your stately old home be next to lose it's value and views behind an enormous block of apartments?  With the proposed changes to the Town Planning laws, that's exactly what's set to happen right across the City, as the Pigs jostle each other at the trough...

LATER at 6.20am

Credit must be given where it's due.  At 5.55am I'd scribbled 'Bath' on my logs, and I'd barely walked into the bathroom when Piggywig next door had sounded his controlling remote 'chirrup'.. Unless I'm very much mistaken, Someone had then proceeded to jab me repeatedly on the back as I undressed, in what seemed to be an effort to get the Abomination to erupt again... I'd voiced my disgust out loud and he'd had the grace (!) to forgo the now regular excrutiating knives I endure as I sink beneath the bath water.. Not so much as a flicker of pain or discomfort....
You listening out there Mistuh Spence, or are you perched atop a ladder, getting your hands dirty in more ways than one?
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 4th February 2014 at 8.32am.