Thursday, January 16, 2014

On the run..?
(begun Friday 17th January at 4.35am..)



Will I arm myself with the Panasonic and go up there and wait, on the off-chance that freakiness will be repeated?
Probably not.  It had been around 4.30pm yesterday afternoon when my old man had called to say he was heading home, and I'd gone up to open the gates for him...  I'd been hanging around on the empty driveway and had looked down at my Excellent Neighbour's kitchen door area, when the sun must have been at just the right angle, and a word had been reflected in their kitchen windows, off of that partially obscured promotional beach brolly that he's put up next to the pre-cast wall between us..
In almost luminescent white, the large block printed word read BRUTAL...
Would it still be there if I'd hoofed it down my fifty two steps and back up with the camera?  I'd abandoned the idea as soon as it had popped into my head, as the GameWrecker was almost due to arrive, but it would've made a compelling picture to add to my collection nonetheless...

I'd taken a shot of that new arrival yesterday morning HERE, and if you look closely you can see it's one of those big beach umbrellas just poking out from behind the now overgrown acalypha shrubs HERE.. And ja, you can see the printed BRU letters, but that's about it, until the setting sun had reflected that whole word in their windows... I'm reading too much into something that was just a trick of the light?  Sure I am, but you had to be there..
It's probably just a discarded Brutal Fruit advertising gimmick that godschild is utilising to protect something up against our boundary wall...

I've been studying the length of that wall for a few weeks now, as there's a whole bunch of weeds taken hold, and the jasmine runners have gotten out of hand and threaten to choke the shrubs... While I'm up there, I'll check that the gap at the bottom of the precast wall is still properly closed... Some years back I'd stood down here on the side path outside our lounge, and had looked up through that little gap only to see a bright orange light shining through from Freddie's at No. 12.
I'd duly found an old sheet of metal and had covered it with a black trash bag and propped it carefully over that gap, just in case...   In case what?  Hell, I dunno, but you can't be too careful, now can you, and the pain administered by these soldiers of the New World order, has me going to extremes...

I'm not particularly interested in what it is that umbrella is protecting, but I figure it would pay me to climb up and check that the little gap at the foot of the wall is still properly covered.. The intensity of the physical assaults taken as I sit in my TV chair, seem to have doubled recently, so you'll understand why I'm looking to find the reason for this...
And here's something else for you to chew on...
I'd been standing at the kitchen window this morning, just after 4am, looking up at the huge golden moon hanging above the wall, just before it began to slide down out of sight...
There was another bright light up there as well, only this one was right by the Polo's front registration plate...
My eyes and my paranoia have let me down in the past, so I hung around making sure I wasn't imagining it.. Nope, there was a small but very bright light somewhere by, or on the front of the car..
A reflection from the streetlight towering above, just yards away?  I'd left the kitchen to do something, and when I'd returned a few minutes later that light had vanished completely, and yet it was still pitch dark and the streetlight was still on... Clearly it had taken my Monitor just minutes to note my increased interest and to douse that light. Oops!

Back to utilising the Polo as some sort of signal booster, are we?  Sure you are, and although after nearly a decade I should be somewhat blase at the level of criminal activity being carried out, I'm not, and I'm still regularly stunned by the complicity of so many good people to a project that uses such nefarious methods to achieve their goals..
Has your own vehicle been at the Agents recently?  A service perhaps, or some minor problem that needed attention?  Anything different once you'd collected it?  Your car's aircon unit appears to drip a great deal of water underneath, when you've been using it for a while?
The GameWrecker shrugs off this phenomenon as due to Durban's excrutiating heat, but I don't see other cars leaving puddles of water when they're parked, and I'd suggest that whatever was tampered with up at Alpine Motors, to aid our Trackers with their monitoring, it involved the aircon unit..

Your vehicle is safely locked away in a garage each night?  Maybe so, but at some point it's going to have to go in for a service or repair, and if you're of any interest to these quasi-Intelligence agents, it'll be returned to you with hidden additions, whether you like it or not...
In the greater scheme of things, and with what humanity is facing right now, it's only a car, FFS?  You're right, but it's an asset that the old man worked hard to be able to afford, and it's surreptitious inclusion to the monitoring is set to cut it's shelf-life by at least half, and you know it...  I'm off..

LATER at 6.29am

The more clinically detached and dispassionate a Smart City quantum warrior can be brainwashed into becoming, the swifter he/she will rise through the ranks..
How many young adults are being shuttled through a quantum laser computer course over at the Laser Junction in River Horse Valley HERE, in order to learn the basics of the neighbour-spying-on-neighbour technology?  A steady contribution to the ranks of this cowardly army?  Are the more apt of those students rewarded with employment by the corrupt eThekwini Municipality?  You betcha...
Some of those top-achievers will already have been relocated to the outlying townships and settlements to act as both Monitors and Recruitment Officers themselves, as was our own bio-technologist Vincent Jali...
You know nothing, Jon Snow?  Au contraire - When it comes to the 'stark' truth of the matter, I figure this Simpleton is ahead of many of you...

LATER at 7.48am

Right. I've watered the veggie patch, and have put my tools out to attack the invading jasmine creeper, and that's about where everything ground to a halt... It's sizzling out there already, and I've learned how to procrastinate with the best of them... I even found the time to log on and check my mail and Facebook notifications.
Halleluja! Me and the staunch Mast Fighter are now Facebook Friends, and it'll be interesting to see how many of you have the balls to follow suit and Friend her...
The Project's telecoms strategist has been encouraged to create a rather bigger diversion than most, by signing an under-the-counter deal with the local council to erect a vodacom mast in that densely populated suburb at Craigavon...
It was all above board?  Why, Mistuh van Zyl, you know that's a lie, and that the thousands of signatures obtained to thwart the erection of that tower, were simply ignored..
I'll see your mast and raise you with Tracey's re-activated Facebook page, shall I?
Once she realises the value of that social site being used as a platform, hopefully you're going to be run off your Gucci-shod feet to distract her...

Am I correct in thinking my alter-ego next door at No. 6 won't be relocating fully until the lights go on over at Dawood's monstrous apartment block, now towering behind the gumtrees across the valley?
That the new owners of No. 6 Harris Crescent (who parted with one and a half million to acquire a property that will expose them to more unregulated wireless than most) have been persuaded to wait until such time as those flats are linked to the Smart City grid?
Am I upset that he's abandoning me in this fashion, after fifteen years?
Nearly a decade of which he's OWNED us, lock, stock and barrel?   The cause of his departure?
I can only guess that it was due to the introduction of the Fiddler's frequency, and the gay abandon with which it's been employed..
I'd suggest that once some of those finer details reached her humiliated ears, an ultimatum was issued, and that was that.

I would again remind you that without his Cloak of Respectibility, Agent Balliram is nothing more than a glorified Cracker, and without her to tidy up his errors and run damage control for him, he'd be lost..
I can't help wondering what would happen were godschild forced to watch and listen to the female-degrading results of the employment of that astonishing frequency.. How it may be used to brutally violate a target, or to lull her into thinking the Operative at the time is her friend and gift-giver?
What would that devout young man make of it?  That the target herself was wholly to blame, and asked for it?  I like to imagine that he'd be grossed out sufficiently to quit his carefully protective denial, and to pay more attention to the manner in which they're being manipulated...
Fear not folks, for that scenario is unlikely to come about, no matter how I continue to cling to the belief that there remains a modicum of kindness there... Fool, me?

Do you regret that I singled you out in an effort to enlighten you to the possible source of some of your recent ailments?  Are you being whispered to, from several trusted quarters, to ignore my shrieks of alarm and regard me as an imaginitive Loon?  That choice is up to you right now, but fingers crossed you'll make the right decision and keep it to yourself... Stay cool, and keep the peace..

---oOo---

Friday 17th January 2014 at 9.14am.