Saturday, January 18, 2014

Ask me no questions and..
(begun Saturday 18th January at 4.49am..)


Someone just introduced the Burn & Itch variation of the BackFire frequency as I sat here at the desk, and I protested aloud, albeit mildly... A hadeda nearby, startled by a sudden change in the airwaves, cawed harshly, and the fire on my back was lit properly...
Chopped up and handed piece by piece to each of Agent Balliram's nearby devotees, to be tortured at will, and now there's no guessing which one of them has arrived to join the other, a minute ago...
A ruse designed to draw the spotlight off of the NIA's so-useful Entertainment Manager/Tutor, and to silence at least two of the people I'd regularly spoken to, to compare the effects that the various wireless frequencies had on us...

Sue the Book's angry young son at No. 5, whose rages I'd ascribed to the Barnard Road cellmast, is now a fully-fledged soldier of the quantum army, and can take his anger out on the nearby hostages, rather than his unfortunate mama... Will she benefit physically from his recruitment, or is she set to continue reeling under the pain caused by whichever frequency is chosen to flood the air on any particular day?  She's staunch, and I guess if she were allowed to answer she'd say that she can bear anything, if it means her kid finally has a purpose and is kept busy... Is it much the same situation over at your place?

Have you adopted an Ask no questions and you'll hear no lies policy that helps you sleep sounder at night?
The ease with which so many parents and spouses have created a protective wall of denial for themselves is astonishing, if understandable... The mere suggestion that their beloved well-brought-up offspring could participate in the virtual gang rape of specified targets would have them bristling with outrage...
More than a few of them will by now have chosen to keep the peace by simply avoiding the subject of exactly what it is their youngsters/spouses are up to online...
Something no doubt, that the Project Author's Head Doctor Team had predicted would happen, when they were first kicking around ideas at the table, decades ago...

LATER at 8.20am

Is there a cut-off date, or are your would-be Masters prepared to give you some leeway in your drive to wire up the country?
Was it panicked urgency that has Mweb now openly offering the Dawncliffe/Westville community a free wifi service?  Koosie?  Are the Top Brass bitching that it's taking too long, and to give this candid approach a shot instead?  If it takes off you could have an entire neighbourhood linked to the chain of neighbour spying on neighbour without having to resort to further terror tactics, and that, in my book at least, is a plus...

Course there's bound to be an increase in human sacrifices to the Cause, as the fumbling to access new sign-ups via their powerlines is carried out, and the levels of electro magnetic radiation go wild... It's unavoidable, and it will eventually settle down?  Scuse me?  Another load of absolute rubbish, as nearly a decade after illegal access and control of our power feed was granted to the Smart City Project's top Entertainment Producer, the levels of wireless and radiation in ours continues to change daily.
We're different?  As a learning hub for the quantum laser students to come perfect their skills, those levels are always going to rise and fall at any given point?
Those walls of heat that surround my bed and my TV Chair, and sometimes threaten to immolate me completely, are par for the course?

Ag, that's okay then, and that's bound to reassure your latest signees that the technology is indeed perfectly safe. NOT.
Have the self-righteous gossips residing in the Dawncliffe area been identified yet?  Those homes that won't be signing up officially for the free wifi deal, but who will be linked to the Chain unknowingly, in order to perform a service similar to ours?  Where their neighbours and their young adult offspring will be ushered into their homes illegally and unseen, by a designated Area Controller.. The Suckers will most likely fall into the elderly category, and several of them might succumb to all the additional radiation flooding the privacy of their homes, but what the heck, as eggs in vast numbers are being broken to create this noble omelette...

I'd been laying in the bath around 5pm yesterday afternoon when I'd picked up that odd background noise. I've only noticed it a couple of times previously, and guess that it has something to do with the geyser and the Peeping Toms who are attending the Bath Matinee?  Sort of a pulsing rumble that sounds as though there's a ceiling fan running somewhere, except that the first time I'd heard it, I'd gone searching and found that no fans were running at all... This time I'd remarked out loud, and by the time I'd dried and dressed it had stopped altogether...
Water and wireless/radiation.. A magical combo for sure, and it's become the norm for me to now have agonising knife-like pains in the cancer on my back as I lower myself under the bathwater twice a day.. Always on the side nearest the booster hidden in the Samsung washing machine, and next to the wall along which I've felt that artificially created wind tunnel... This pain is a fairly recent development and one that would certainly have been created by the one-eyed King of the Airwaves here in the Zone, although so far I've disappointed him by my lack of a visible reaction to his vicious spite...
Sure, my irritating air whistling may get louder, and I can be seen to pinch myself harder, but that's it, Piggywig...
Pretty amazing just what can be borne, when you know the source of that devilment...

That little unmarked white fixed-wing that spent hours aloft in the area yesterday?   I'd finally gotten lucky and had seen two bright flashes from it's left wing as it headed away from me in a north easterly direction.. Not enough to have me think it was doing the SAPS Airwing chopper's updates for them, but sufficient for me to consider that google were doing an aerial view update... Google are fully invested in the push to wire the world, and no doubt the SA representatives join Koos Bekker and the telecom's reps in a huddle on a regular basis, to discuss the progress being made..

Despite the ridiculous temperatures yesterday, I'd spent a fairly theraputic hour or so, applying a mix of coarse salt and vinegar to the 'fungi' and lichens that return repeatedly to the walls and walkways about our yard.. I'd slopped the stuff on with a nice thick paintbrush midmorning, and by today the weeds on the first walkway are brown and dead, although the sky right now at 9.05am is growing darker and more ominous by the minute, and one good downpour will undo much of my handiwork...
My bio-technologist Vincent, is up the ladder just outside this window, manfully trying to prune as much of the overgrown fiddlewood tree as he can, before the weather turns foul...

No doubt his overall pockets contain the various chemical compounds he's tasked to apply in specific areas.. The portable version of the physcia grisea, and the means to surreptitiously dot the copper sulfate blue here and there... I'm well pleased with the progress of the guava he planted over by the avo tree, though I've had to take to keeping a close eye on it, and picking off the leaves that seem to acquire an orange/black fungus overnight...
Is it's trunk soon to obtain a dainty frilly piece of the palest green physcia grisea as well?  As was done to the varigated croton next to my front steps, and just about every other woody plant in our garden?
Some of the applications made have been so blatant as to be a joke.. Like THIS pruned stem of a rosebush that I discovered the day after V's visit, had a piece of phiscea grisea dropped over the top...
I've accepted completely that there's no way I can keep up with these applications being made, and that the rains will constantly knock me back to square one, but I've found that I enjoy spending time removing what I can, and slapping on the old vinegar and salt solution, regardless of the pointlessness of it all.. Go figure..

Have you been over to send Tracey-Lee Dorny a Facebook Friend request yet, or have you been warned off?  She has access to stats that could curl your hair when it comes to cellmast emissions and the physical damage they can cause, and you're loathe to leave your comfort zone?  I'm hoping she'll start posting some of the shocking truths surrounding the telecom's giant's callous corruption, and the role they're playing in this worldwide culling experiment...
She's far from just a pretty face, and can be trusted to give you the facts as they are, and not as they're carefully disguised or hidden by the likes of vodacom or Telkom...
Ms. Dorny has yet to investigate my claims that it's the Smart City quantum laser/wifi systems that are causing the massive increase in cancers and all manner of ailments, to the population...
Should she venture into that area, you can guarantee that the physical attacks she already endures over her powerlines, will double...  That's about right, is it not Mr.van Zyl?

Your bosses would be mighty displeased if the Mast Fighter began to connect the wifi base stations created at all the major universities, to the quantum laser surveillance systems going up in the suburbs?  Will you arrange for more than just the conifers bordering her property in Craigavon to be cooked to a crisp?  Your ongoing efforts have already damaged her immune system to the extent that she's easy prey, but I'm guessing you've not managed to touch her resolve?
Her commitment to spreading the word on the corrupt activities of the telecom's giants, appears as steadfast as ever, and she's turned out to be a formidable foe, has she not?  And you thought she'd be a pushover. Hah!

A dreadful thought flits into my head from out of nowhere.. What if the new owner of No 6 Harris Crescent were to suffer a sudden illness or worse?  Would the sale be cancelled?  In the spirit of sharing with you openly and honestly, I admit to briefly sinking to my Controller's levels, albeit just with a thought...In my defence I suspect that it's evidence of the bloody Stockholm Syndrome, although it's no valid excuse at all..
The rain's holding off and the young man is doing a sterling job of pruning the fiddlewood tree.. Time to go make him some life-saving tea.. He's been dry-hacking since he arrived here at 6.30am this morning..
Is my Controller amusing himself by sending bursts of the Throat Choker frequency in my Landscaper's direction?  Just for a giggle, mind you?
Peace.

---oOo---

Saturday 18th January 2014 at 3.02pm