Thursday, January 16, 2014

After hours..
(begun Wednesday 15th January at 11.05pm..)


Not the usual time I come to sit here at the desk and chew the cud, but needs must when the devil thumps me..
I'd gone to bed at 10pm, and almost immediately the Fillings frequency had arrived out of nowhere.. It looks for all the world as if Someone has burned right through the densely-leaved mulberry tree, two thirds of the way up, in an attempt to clear line of sight between the powerful booster-cage light on the orphanage and ours HERE... A very effective cookout, and bizarrely, just that clump of branches are now brown and dead...
In case that hadn't given them enough clearance, they seem to have activated the Convent's foyer light as well, to do their dirty work...

I'd nodded off by the time they'd hit fat Sophie a whack, and she'd levitated off the bed, frantically flapping her ears, before legging it through to the lounge.. I was properly awake again at 10.55pm, (no doubt once someone's mum/husband/wife had safely gone off to bed, leaving the Shift Monitor to do what they enjoy the most) with a pleasant variation of the Fiddler's frequency, but my Controller had changed his/her mind quite smartly, and had substituted it for the nasty Carey Colon special, and here I am...
It's a long shot I know, but I'd hazard one or two of my readers have experienced that particular delight? That seriously unpleasant ache in your butt, that arrives without warning, and leaves as suddenly with no explanation?
I generally take it to mean that my Monitor at the time is fairly pissed off about something, and needs to vent on their target to feel better..  Whatever.  Who knows what goes on in their poor manipulated heads?

I can hear good old Joey next door at No. 12, barking away as usual at the top gate.. Probably the stray cat that's been around lately..  Any signs of early hip-displaysia in either of them yet?  Which one of those two fine young animals will be the first to start dragging his hind-quarters, or manifest with some sort of cancer, or is it set to be the unfortunate dog who sleeps out on No. 17's verandah instead?  After all, the yobbos on the Graveyard Shift are easily bored, and a target's a target...

I'd settled down in my TV chair by 5.40pm, and straight away I'd taken a mighty jab to the lower back.. Two minutes later and it was a veritable flurry of Knives to the cancer, almost as if a booster of sorts had been activated nearby...By 6pm I was taking hits to the base of my skull, and I'd been less than impressed...
I'd had a sudden notion to call the Environmentalist to ask her advice on hanging a sheet of sisalation across the window behind my TV chair, but at the last moment I'd rung Ms. Dorny instead...
You remember her?
The Mast Fighter up in Fourways, who, along with the Rocket Scientist Karl Muller, gave the diminutive vodacom Strategist, Jannie van Zyl a run for his money?

I'd pretty much lost touch with Tracey and had neither spoken to her, nor had any of her regular www.emrffsa.org mails for months... As we chatted, it came back to me that during our last conversation (must have been around October sometime) I'd begged her to research Mike Sutcliffe's Smart City Project, and the fact that so many of the universities around SA were now operating huge wifi-base stations...
I'm betting that at the time I'd also mentioned that the web results I'd found gave MNet as the sole re-seller of the Smart City technology.. Typically, I'd forgotten all about my request to Tracey-Lee, although it appears our Watchers hadn't... She remembered mailing me back in November and trying to phone me as well.. I'd had neither the call nor the mail.. Oddness...

Did the new Interceptor of our landline calls manage to monitor and record my call to Ms. Dorny earlier this evening, successfully? There'd been so much blatant fumbling with the line when I'd picked up the receiver, it was a joke... (Never mind my dear, I'm sure your skills in that department will improve over time). Once again I told Tracey-Lee that she was barking up the wrong mast, going after the towers alone, and the 4g, and that the Smart City quantum laser/wifi technology, along with Telkom's white wireless boxes and the technology going up on all of the streetlights, never mind the fibre network being laid to funnel off the stolen data, was the place that she should begin her investigations... Oh, and the computerisation of the waterlines should be added to all of that..
(Okay, okay, so maybe I hadn't given her all of those details, but enough of them to give her a starting point...)

*Who's sitting reading over my shoulder right now, Mistuh Cochrane?  While I appreciate they're taking it easy on the BackFire frequency, my fillings on both sides have just begun to ache dully... It looks as though your idol's aircon isn't participating in this middle-of-the-night visitation, as a quick glance out of the window to my right has the tops of the eugenia hedge moving only ever-so-slightly...*

So ja, the Mast Fighter is as much under attack at Craigavon as ever she was, and the severity of the previous night's assault had forced her to duck for cover.. If her arrival back on these pages is new to you, look her up on the interwebz under Tracey-Lee Dorny, iBurst Cellmast, or catch her as the Chairman of the Oppenheimer-funded Electro Magnetic Radiation Research foundation of SA (www.emrffsa.org) and discover for yourselves that she's a very different target to the ceaselessly yapping Idiot down here in Sherwood...  Turns out she's on Facebook as well, but is kept too busy to use it.  Shall we try and encourage her to reactivate her wall and talk to us?
How'd you like that, Janneman?  You're going to make sure you keep her too busy fighting the latest corrupt deal between vodacom and the Gauteng Council to mess around on social sites?
I can't deny that's a neat distraction on your part, but on the other hand it's going to put you and your bosses back in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons... It's not like you can use your fawning band of slur-casters over at mybroadband again, either, as your previous efforts ended in tears, and a missing Members list...

What's it to be then?  Globalisation or the Green Agenda?  A bit of both maybe, designed to create a group of Elite who are to control those that remain, once this enormous culling operation is done with?
Dear BeVonk has posted as much openly, and I've no cause to doubt him...
Moving on.... You'll recall that we lost our landline last Friday, but that Telkom's Siyabonga had restored it by late afternoon that same day?
It would appear that removing call interception rights from Agent Baliram in preparation for his relocation, is causing more than a few headaches, as I'd discovered our line was dead again today...
An sms to Faults, and with lightning speed, another tech was shouting up at our gate...
This one said that he'd had to fix Balliram's landline yesterday (*winks) and that today it was three of us down .. No 18, no 20, and ourselves here at No. 8.

This time the tech claimed the wires in the box up in the parkland opposite no. 33 had been cut, but rest assured that for each problem that arises there'll be a new and different story, and that they're all bullshit...
Why they don't come straight out and say they're having difficulty linking our landline to their replacement landline Monitor, beats me... (Just kidding).  Okay, it's 12.25am, and I'm going to have another bash at Cloud 9. Cheers...

Thursday 16th January at 5.55am

Just a quickie, as it's bath time, and the goons/voyeurs are growing impatient.. The BackFire is already at eyewatering levels, and I can't put the Peeping Toms off much longer...
Wimax?  One of the many technologies I've pointed at over the years, while trying to figure out what's doing so much mischief to my community's health...
It was during yesterday's call to Ms. Dorny that I'd told her how the two satellite dishes on the Raftery Rd cellmast had eventually disappeared, one by one, only to be replaced by at least one small, square white panel.. That's Wimax, she'd said unhesitatingly...
I know squat from voetsek, but I'd always thought Wimax, like the name implies, operates on a maximum output over great distances... Why on earth would the authorities need such enormous power in such a densely populated area?  I could understand if it were employed to say, jump across the valley to Harris Crescent, from the mini base station at St. Theresa's, although even then, it seems like overkill...

How that little panel functions as a replacement for the satellite dish that had become an obvious visible giveaway, I've no idea, but I'm betting there's maybe another one on the other side of that mast.. I'll have to try and check later...

LATER at 11.05am

Sitting in the parking lot at Yirrols in Springfield Park, and being hammered with the Abdomen frequency.. Checked the Raftery Rd. Mast and can't see a second Wimax panel..
Jimmy Bellows Market cheered me no end. I'd been there by 8.40am, only to find THESE two floodlights on the sports field were on, and THIS one on the wall of the Club house itself... HERE..
I'd been gazing up at the regular orange-based culprit in the parking lot, when THIS lamp right behind it had caught my eye..
I'd wandered closer to find a diamond-like pinpoint of light in that otherwise inoperative cowling... Right behind it, sort of where the bulb would plug in, was another brilliant pinpoint of light that was going round steadily in a circle... Hau!
I went over and asked her to come check it out, but the cunning bastards had deactivated that prettiness before we even got back to the pole, and it was deader than a dodo.. Nonetheless, my inclined-to-be-sombre mood was lifted tremendously... Typical.  So easily distracted by the blinding activated lights, I'd not spared a glance to what was happening inside the cover of the ostensibly deactivated neighbour light right next to it.. *dances...

LATER at 2.15pm

Home again, home again, jiggety jig... Bit warm out there, what?  Report-back?  Kindness shown on my initial trip up to Westville, and like I said, not so much kindness later on in the Polo..  The weather?  Man, if I had the vocab I'd could write a book.. Be grateful I don't, and
peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 16th January 2014 at 4.18pm.