Monday, December 30, 2013

By invite only..
(begun Tuesday 31st December at 4.20am..)


As far as I know, on this very day in December 2013, Jannie van Zyl still wears the cloak of a vodacom Strategist.. All a bit silly really, when I've been saying for ages that the telecom's giants are as one when it comes to the Project..
Our Janneman would also tell you (almost gleefully), that the fewer cellmasts in an area, the higher the level of emissions his Masters are forced to employ to cover the distance.. Not that you can do anything about that particular abuse of human rights, as the Standard International regulations covering emission levels were scrapped out here in 2002.
Would that sanctimonious excuse also cover what's happening in ours of late?

The fact that whatever frequency combination was being flooded into our home yesterday had both me and my better half equally crippled and lame?  I hadn't thought to ask him until late in the day, when I'd finally realised he was limping way more than usual, and he'd duly confirmed that yes, his back was playing up as well...
I think you'll agree that's some serious shit right there, as my old man appears to escape much of what's aimed in my direction, and always has...
That fearsome pinch to my side/lower back, that's taken to arriving out of nowhere, wasn't restricted to indoors either, and had had me tottering about, out in the garden as well...

How long have THESE two aircon units been stuck on Freddie's south facing wall at No. 12?  Have they been there for years, and I've simply not factored them in up until now, or is at least one of the two a relatively new addition?
Would it's arrival have coincided with the last 'theft' of copper cabling that had occurred from our pole up to about No. 16?  Instead of replacing it with the not-so-enticing Twisted Pair line, they'd strung up yet more copper lines to twinkle in the sunlight, and there'd been a great deal of activity on the streetlight that stands on No. 12's verge at the time HERE...

Had it been my near incomprehensible attempts to describe the sometimes delicious, often brutal effects of that newly arrived Fiddler's frequency, that had Agent Balliram's own Cloak of Respectibility finally blowing a gasket?  Had some kind soul whispered in her ear of what sounded remarkably like concentrated sexual assaults being carried out by her husband and his proxies, upon someone she'd already come to regard as her enemy?
Are either or both of those aircon units that are tacked to the Accountant's house wall facing us, capable of putting out a similar gale of wind to THIS one on the wall outside my Controller's kitchen?
Rigged up to assist in creating those artificial wind tunnels that can carry the ultra-short and invisible laser beams and their load to a precise destination?  You can bet your life on it, and you can also bet that in an effort to save CrackerJack from my allegations, the Home-base so to speak, has been to all intents and purposes, moved from No. 6 to No. 12.. The fact that the unfortunate godschild's home sits between us, would neatly explain the leap in levels of pain that I've endured since this change was achieved...

Sue me for the mistakes I make on the technicalities of it all, but otherwise, I've got it right, have I not, Mistuh van Zyl?   A whale of a joke, don't you think?  To be able to innocently say that control of our stretch is no longer Balliram's responsibility, will now exonerate your prized puppet from his guilt?  What a crock!  It will still fall to the Sadist to decide which frequencies are going to be employed each day, and at what levels those frequencies are to be run... The fact that both I and my old man were equally crippled for the day yesterday, should be a clear indication that your so-called replacement Controller is still taking orders from the one-eyed King of the Heap, and that as such, he continues to make our lives untenable...

After nine years of dim-witted struggles to find answers to the mystery that is decimating the Zone Community, it's taken just two days for the final pieces of this puzzle to fall into place... To be continued..

LATER at 6.20am..

It was probably around 6am that I'd finally taken my morning bath... I'd barely settled among the peaks of foam when the Humorist on duty ran that now familiar artificial wind-tunnel past my right side, along the length of the bathroom wall, and I'd chortled out loud..
There was not so much as a breeze stirring outside, and the mountain of bath foam covering the bath's outlet pipe hadn't moved at all... Sitting here at the desk some 25 minutes later, I turn my old head to gaze out of the side windows in the direction of Balliram's three aircon units just yards from me... Too late, he reads my scribbles and sees my intent, and the fresh young spikes of eugenia abruptly stop waving in the artificial breeze..*choking..
He's been ordered off my case? If it makes you comfortable to believe that crap, by all means go right ahead...
How are my Excellent Neighbour and her family holding up against the increased gales put forth by Jesus' Sunbeam and his two aircon units HERE at No. 12?  Aches and pains that are easily shrugged off as par for the course/Cause?  Has godschild also acquired an aircon unit or 2, that are not visible to me?  Dismal thoughts that are best set aside for now...

So - Where was I?  Ah yes.. The revelation given me by a Facebook Friend whose arrival in my life can only be seen as part of some cosmic plan... Too flowery?  Too melodramatic for you?  She had no reason whatsoever to treat me kindly, and yet she has from the getgo, so you'll forgive me if I go with karma putting her on my path... I've cut and pasted pointers to the article she'd posted, on my FB wall, as it's beyond me to insert workable links here... Hers had been the 6 flag disasters piece, and despite my shocking lack of comprehension skills, you maybe heard the thud as that penny had dropped... I'll read it again in the hopes that it will further enlighten me, but I think I'm good to go already...
I'd Shared that piece over on the Sydenham Community News page, and the first to comment had been the Microwave Boffin's devout little Missus...

Her opinion was that the 6 flag item was a load of rubbish, but she'd nonetheless kindly given me two other links to check out, which I'd done.. Did you hear the dull thump as the top of my head exploded?  The Club of Rome and the Green Agenda, never mind her reference to George Soros and his Open Society strategy?
I'm well aware that my lack of coherence has rightly earned your collective derision, but hey, you trot on over to the Sydenham page and check out those links for yourselves... It's a By Invite Only page?  That shouldn't present a problem to most of you, as you would've earned your hacker's stripes early on in this ghastly 'game'.
The very title Club of Rome had me assuming (yeah, I simply NEVER learn) that would cover the Roman Catholic faith and their conversion to support the One World Order... And yet, would you take a dekko at the name of this elitist group's current Chairman?

Did my hasty scan of those two links have me incorrectly seeing the Dalai Lama himself as a supporter? *cries... How many others like me, would've leapt on board this astonishing drive to wireless the world, were his Holiness the Dalai Lama's name to have been included in the Druglord's initial Sales Pitch to the Sydenham Community?  Who among you would never question the methods used by the Project's puppets to achieve their goals, once you'd read through that membership list?  *hand in air...
Are you just now beginning to see the bigger picture, or do you continue to remain selectively blind to the obvious?

Do the pillars of society on that list condone the number of eggs that have been, and will continue to be broken to create this noble omelette?  The decades-long deliberate encouragement of crime and corruption that has been nurtured and fed among the Ruling Party, by people who should've known better, but who were sold this concept and fell for it? Mac? Mo?
The Opposition support the Open Society strategy, and say so on their website?  Indeed, they must do, as that would explain their sudden lack of interest in following up on the Manase Report, and their subliminal suggestion that the 700+ page report wasn't worth the read...
The unexpurgated versions of both the Ngubane and Manase reports would've revealed at least some of the billions being spent on Sutcliffe's Smart City surveillance project, and the scoundrels that were contracted to assist in the implimentation of the technology, and that would never do, would it?
It may even have raised eyebrows at Cornelius Groesbeek's H20 company's inclusion to the Project, and the ensuing contamination of so much of the eThekwini waterlines...
Sutcliffe's own aspirations to join the elitist Club of Rome were hopefully dashed, but would go a long way to answering why he's been allowed to escape paying for the corruption he's created in this City, in the name of this global experiment...
I've an idea that the ex-Metro Constable and his millionairess wife Shauwn could shed further light on why the scurrilous Town Clerk should never be given membership to any club whatsoever...

I'm all out of yapping for the moment, and though I'm fully aware that nothing I can say will ever change your minds, I'm going to keep on saying it anyways... The majority of you were gifted with way more grey matter than me, and therefore you must make up your own minds whether you've been conned or not...
Grow a pair, Stephen?  Why I do believe I've done just that, and a fat lot of good it's done me... Hang on, in retrospect, maybe that's why I sometimes almost like myself these days? Maybe that's why I can go out on the verandah as I did earlier this morning, and raise my raddled phiz to the sky above and say thanks for the beauty of it all....?
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 31st December 2013 at 8.53am.