Thursday, January 02, 2014

Cut off at the knees..
(begun Tuesday 31st December at 10.05am..)


My Controller's driveway stands oddly empty.  Has he rushed off somewhere perhaps, to create a cover spin for those eugenia shoots on our hedge waving about in a breeze that was in no way connected to Mother Nature?  Bugger it boy, even a dumbass gets the occasional lucky break, and you've been careless often enough to hand me several such gifts on a plate.. It's too late to suggest the would-be Spook get over himself, as I'm a habit he's gone all out trying to break, and has failed miserably...
Despite the Brute's apparent absence, Someone has just seen fit to startle my noisy feathered sentinels out there...A harsh cawing that was followed immediately by a lit match being touched to the cancer on my back..

Speaking of spin-doctoring, you need look no further than yesterday's Front Page of the Daily News for a classic.  'Son grabbed knife to save his father' shows that further efforts are being made to persuade the gullible that there's no Smart City surveillance technology saturating Sherwood and Sydenham, and there never was... This latest home invasion was carried out just a few doors down from the Muslim compound on Jan Smuts Highway.. Yep, the one that used to sport both a Caspir and AK-wielding guards at it's boom gates... You have to know that nothing moves on that stretch of the Highway that isn't monitored and recorded, and that would most certainly include the unfortunate Patsys who live on the tiny feeder road opposite the KFC outlet...

Frankly I'd be surprised were the son of that unidentified family not already a Recruit to this so-called quantum laser army, although it's highly unlikely we'll ever get to hear why their home was picked to be invaded, and the occupants terrorised like that... Any ideas, Captain Laz?  What about asking your Spooks holed up at the Station?  Had that young man unwittingly offended one of his 'warrior' peers, making him a candidate for this latest theatrical and brutal demonstration?
Had Someone ensured that their immediate neighbours weren't on the Local Area Network at the time, and that no-one was peering ino their home that might have saved them from their ordeal?

Where was our own Agent Balliram at the exact time of the invasion, and had he typed in the code number of the pole nearest that targeted home in order to watch the proceedings with a couple of his fellow quantum buddies?
Is the young hero set to go on to become an Area Controller himself one day?  Was it felt that he needed reminding that a One World Order was the only way to go, much as my Excellent Neighbour's brand new vehicle was nicked off their verge shortly after being parked there, or the kind man up at No. 16's property was repeatedly trespassed, and a visitor's vehicle stolen?
Every minute of the ongoing mischief that took place at Sue the Book's home when they were knocked out by wireless weaponry while their assets were removed, would've been watched using the streetlight cowling monitoring devices, just as happened during the assault up at my ex-Treasurer's driveway, and more recently, their home being invaded as well...
Was K perhaps digging his heels in at the entire concept of neighbour spying upon neighbour, and was that carefully engineered home invasion in fact the push he'd needed to finally accept their recruitment?  The hard slog of listening hour after hour to their casual private conversations would've paid off, and given their monitors the lie of the land, allowing them to devise a means of overcoming any objections K could've raised...
My ex-Treasurer is a bright spark who is surrounded by Converts to this Cause, and I've no doubt she wouldn't see it my way at all.. Enough said...

If my honourable Vice Chair were to be shown a list of the names of members of the Club of Rome (including that of the Dalai Lama), would it dramatically change his attitude to the criminals operating Sutcliffe's Smart City surveillance technology, and would he allow himself to be persuaded to remain silent and forget the promises he made to me?  I've taken the coward's route and have chosen to resign from the CPF for entirely valid reasons, although it's also my own paranoia that I've opted to cut off at the knees, rather than sit each fortnight studying that wonderful man and wondering.... Besides, the little I do for the Forum can be achieved just as easily from home, and I've no need to be further saddened by events beyond my control...

Wednesday 1st January at 2.24pm.

I'd been on Facebook when the computer, television, and overhead fans had shut down quietly on the dot of 2 o'clock... No surprises there.  When Shifty next door runs those giant overheads 24/7 for over a week, you know we're going to pay for it with a blackout, and so it was...

I told you how the GameWrecker and I were similarly crippled by the pinch to the lower back frequency last weekend, and that it had been late on Monday when the penny had finally dropped, and I'd realised we'd both been taking equal strain for once... I'd published that wierdness in my blog update, and the next morning when we rose the pain had vanished.  No. 17 had rung yesterday and she'd said she'd been miserable for a few days.  'With back pain?' I'd chirped, and natch, she'd replied in the affirmative, although she'd also had the nausea frequency thrown in for good measure..
I guess even our qualified EE Allen Spence would concede that if you're experiencing actual nausea, there's rather more than an appropriate amount of RF hitting you?
Is it possible that the two new lights installed HERE on the Moth cottage at No. 17 were being tested full-on, on the days that we all had those back problems?
As it happens No. 17 said she too was feeling somewhat better by the time she'd rung me, just as our back troubles had disappeared overnight...

I can't help remembering how young Leonard Els had chuckled amusedly, when he'd said that some of the students at the Physics Lab at UKZN were complaining of knee problems.. (Presumably since Petruccione's massive wifi base-station in the Memorial Tower block had gone active).  Is Leonard still confident those massive amounts of unregulated wireless are not affecting the community's health one way or another, and is he too a staunch supporter of this One World Order?
Any of those Physics Lab students been forced to have knee replacement ops yet?
Any idea what it's like to have your home rigged up as a Learning Centre for the quantum laser 'warriors' to practise their skills, not just for a few hours each day at lectures, but 24/7, for nine effing years?

I figure you know that if I felt up to phoning Sue the Book, (which I don't) she too would've had a ghastly few days with her back, the same as us.. My ex-CPF Treasurer up at No. 33 also has a pre-existing back problem, and I'd be surprised if she escaped the fall-out that hit the rest of us...
It's no good pointing out the obvious to her either, as she's been fully zombified to the Cause, poor girl...
How is it that these so-much-brighter-than-me people cheerfully accept the toll this Orwellian surveillance technology is taking on their health, FFS?
So you've been somehow convinced to believe some sort of One World Order is the only thing that can save the planet from ruin? But if you're six feet under, and not around to witness this happy miracle, what's the point?

My Area Controller's New Year celebrations had begun before nightfall yesterday, and the doef, doef, doef, of his sound system was still going hammer and tongs at 8am this morning, just a few yards away... The roars, shouts, and whistles of enjoyment accompanying the music had presumably gone on through the night... Did we mind?  Hell no, with my damaged hearing all it took was a pair of Muffles and I'd slept through it all until around 3am, no problem, and my old man simply rolls onto his one remaining good ear, and he's also lights out...

Thursday 2nd January at 5am

A hadeda just called out nearby and immediately the thumb and two fingers on my right hand are growing increasingly numb.. How neat is that ? NOT.
The power had been restored just one hour and forty minutes after some Wag had turned it off yesterday, at 2pm.  My old man had rung the Fault line at 3.20pm to be told that the techs were already trying to find the cause, and sure enough, fifteen minutes after that, the power was back...
Did my Watchers see me laughing at myself, and the mild disappointment I'd felt when I'd seen the overhead fan spring back into life after a measly hour and forty minutes?
By then I'd worded the post I planned to make on the eThekwini Muni FB page, and it had included the fact that the overheads down the way had been run 24/7 for a week, and it certainly would appear as if the local ratepayers were to endure a bout of load-shedding to recoup the losses caused by those overheads... As it stands, I'll keep that post for the next time Bullyboy deems fit to cut our power, shall I?

I'd googled the Green Agenda, and for some reason I'd chosen to click on the third link thrown up.. Bill Gates is an avid supporter?  A population cull on a grand scale...? Man, when you toss Monsanto, HAARP and their chemtrail operations, and now the quantum laser/wifi Experiment all together in the same pot, it certainly appears to add up to a giant culling project, does it not?
Ag, I'm babbling again....
It had been the awful dull ache in my fillings yesterday evening that had me prodding around my jaw until I'd found the source of my pain just under my ear, on my neck..
The GameWrecker turned and reminded me that it was my lymph glands right there, at which point the discomfort miraculously vanished... Some invisible coward nearby didn't care to be caught out working so avidly on that area? Make up your own minds, folks... Peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 2nd January 2014 at 10.49am.