Monday, December 09, 2013

Bitchin'.....
(begun Tuesday 10th December at 4.15am...)

*I clicked on Adsense Earnings in blogger.com yesterday afternoon, and this is what it said:  The account associated with publisher ID ca-pub-3238330852649720 has been disapproved. Learn more Interesting?*

Is there a section at SITA that keeps official records of all the various Area Controller's duty rosters?  Is there a strict eye kept on just who was managing the monitoring at what hour in say, Capell Road?  Just in case reports of bad behaviour, or even fatalities, occur?
Course, if such a rule existed it most certainly doesn't apply to this stretch of the Crescent, and it's guaranteed that Agent Balliram ensures nobody really knows who's going to be called on for duty, and when...

I was woken this morning before 3.30am and I'd lain there for a while unmoving... Had my Monitor thought I'd gone back to sleep?  I became aware that Someone was using a miniature hammer at some area in my middle, and I could tell straight off that that industrious and persistent hammering was designed to cause me yet more mischief...
Sure enough, minutes later, as I'd rolled over, there'd been a dull and decidedly unpleasant ache in that area... Just how long they'd been going at it, prior to me surfacing, is anyone's guess, but you should be aware that without a doubt the physical assaults on my person continue unabated after dark...

Only when she'd picked me up at 6.50pm last night and had swung a U to head back up the road, had I noticed that both Balliram's and our streetlights were off... Switched off for dramatic effect, perhaps?  Testing to see just how unobservant I really am?  They were both back on again when I'd gotten home just after 9pm, so I'll go with CleverDick just showing off...

LATER at 4.50am

Another one of yesterday's odd noises has just occurred as I sit here at the desk in the growing morning light...This time it finally rang a bell... A fat muffled pop as if a giant lightbulb were shorting erratically nearby? I've since checked and find that our Controller's biggun next to his three aircon units is sitting active, as steady as a rock, and a quick trip out onto the front lawn established that his valley-facing enhancer is inactive...
In the past those shorting sounds haven't boded any good for me at all physically, so I'm hardly surprised they've been reintroduced...
I'm sure that several of Sr. Petruccione's more advanced students would be able to figure out what my Controller is employing, that creates that popping effect, and I've no doubt they'll cheer Balliram on for his ingenuity, even though he brings that entire Department into disrepute...

How I'd love to have been a fly on the wall (sphere on the wall?) when the discussions were underway to determine exactly when the old man's life support was to be switched off.. Who it was that had been on the receiving end of all the calls from the USA in the weeks prior to his actual demise?  Once the most suitable date had been chosen, who was it that was tasked to tell the family, and had any of those hyenas raised objections?  Probably not.  It's more likely that a great many of them have been aware for months that Obama calls the shots, and that it was pretty much down to him and his Men in Black to set the precise date for the unfortunate fellow's kickoff...
Are we going to get the entire ShaikBoy Clan on our TV's, as they hob-knob with their international benefactors, or will our Mo duck and dive guiltily, knowing himself to be the biggest sellout in our country's history?

What about good old Trev?  It's likely he and Maria have been in on the Project since the getgo, and I'd dearly love to know whether he thinks they can dodge being monitored along with the rest of us... Has anyone bothered to actually sit Mr. Manuel down in front of a screen and demonstrate just how it works?  Has anyone shown him the different frequencies that may now be flooded into a target's private space repeatedly, to deliberately cause all manner of physical ailments, including terminal heart-attacks?  Has Trevor come to grasp the enormity of what his buddy Mo has unleashed on the unsuspecting population of South Africa?
A weapon so deadly and damaging, that leaves no trace behind it, that's set to cull this population on a gigantic scale and that's being used by specially set-up Organised Crime teams to continue bringing this country to it's knees?

LATER at 6.45am

Will any of the small but vital players in this Controlling scheme get to be rewarded for their efforts by a visit from one or two of their counterparts in black, over the next week or so?  Will the charming and (in my book at least) beyond reproach, pith-helmetted Mod/Observer at mybroadband.co.za get to be personally thanked for his patience?   Will his real talents come to the fore as the quantum laser/wifi surveillance technology picks up momentum in Buffalo City or PE?  (Forgive me if I momentarily forget which is his home base...)
How's about GI Joe up the Natal Midlands, who runs the bundu.net wireless sytem?  Does he anticipate meeting a fellow Agent while the Gang are out here, ostensibly to mourn Mandela's passing, or does he have to settle for phonecalls from his Advisors?

Any of you appreciate yesterday's update title?  I shouldn't have to point it out to you Intellectuals, but just in case you missed it, it refers to our Thursday Tracking Team, and to whoever it is that's roped in to leap from streetlight to streetlight to follow the Polo as we trundle about our business...
Those in charge might give consideration to naming that particular qualification Pole-dancing, as that's basically what it is... The shiny silver metal bands employed to hold the cabling against the poles will certainly assist greatly in the laser-operators/tracker's aim, as they bound through the suburbs after us, to enhance and record our conversations held inside the vehicle...
It must be said again that I'm perfectly willing to share those banalities with whichever students keep us company on any particular Thursday... If however, they are careless and callous, as happened last week, all three cellphones will go into the doubled-over sisalation pouch for the duration of my trip out...
Something that I can only imagine, could well affect the quality of the sound recordings stolen from inside the Polo..

I'd gone up top yesterday at 10.30am, to look down through the precast wall and find my Controller's painter applying a substance to the original stone walls that bear his handsome boundary wall.. WTF?  Can I guess?  It gave off an eye-stinging pong, and was certainly not your standard paint...
Some sort of protective coating to prevent the black sooty substance from munching away at those rocks, as evidenced by the damage to our similarly built walls?
I checked later in the day, and it appeared for all the world to be some sort of shiny varnish applied to both the stones and the cement that holds them together...
Will the Poor Sod share the tip with all the other Recruits in the area, as a means of avoiding the structural damage to properties, being caused by the laser operations?

Though it's not something that we can afford to embark on, being as how we have triple the amount of stone work at ours, it makes sense to seal the rocks, and then to hose the black substance off them regularly...
Something that I doubt His Foulness would've bothered about, if it hadn't been for my constant whines on the degradation of our walls...
It had come to my attention some years ago that Agent Balliram wanted over a million before he'd consider parting with the ChickenCoop, and that nothing had come of it at the time... Would the sale of his mini palace come with a Safety Warning?
Only the most gung-ho and fit among the Projects Recruits need put in their offers?

Mr. AK Patel at No. 4 is one such hero, who dares to risk himself and his family in this ultra-warm hot-spot that is the valley, and I only hope he doesn't come to regret his decision... Quite possibly he will go on to build himself a bunker as My Controller has done, which will deflect the worst of the radiation that surrounds us all...
How are the occupants of Nos. 18 and 20 Harris Crescent doing these days?
The amount of mercury vapour lighting that the Widow Essay has been persuaded to install only became apparent as we drove up the road last night.. Is she well?  Or is she crippled by all manner of joint problems and 'arthritis'?
The young lad at No. 18 must surely be in his teens by now.. Has he survived the battering their home takes in that prime position, unscathed?  Has he already, despite his youth, been introduced to the ranks of the so-called Data-Collector's Army?
The lighting on the street-facing side of that property alone, is clear evidence of their heavy involvment in this world-changing project, and I'd be astonished were the entire family to escape any symptoms of microwave illness...

It's yet another wet, grey day out there, and despite that it's going to be a pain to get the laundry dry, I welcome the overcast weather.. Me and the Abomination on my back find that we no longer care much for the full heat of Durban's summer sun, and no, the irony doesn't escape me...*sad
Just how many sit at my shoulder here at the desk now at 7.45am, to steal my scribbled words?  Shall I haul out the Olympus and catch them at it?
Something I still manage to do, despite all the efforts made to remotely spike the batteries...
I'd fetched out the OWNED Panasonic during that torrential downpour some time last week, as I'd a mind to try and capture those solid sheets of rain for my Facebook cover...
Another fail, as the results appear as a mist more than anything...

I'd leaned over the verandah wall and taken a couple of the braai area HERE as the rain thundered down, and I'd managed to capture THIS one, before my Shift Monitor sprang into action and remotely hit the camera... Yep, see all the pretty spheres hanging about?  You too can achieve a similar affect, with your own digital camera set on Flash (NOT your phones), especially if you live here in the Zone..
As the rain drums down relentlessly, take random shots out of the windows or your front and back doors, and I'd be very surprised if you don't capture a few of your own spheres for posterity...
Take care, and
peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 10th December 2013 at 9.06am.