Friday, December 20, 2013

A roar of approval?
(begun Friday 20th December at 5.45am..)

*BTW, to the folks on this stretch of Harris Crescent - Your Tutor has run the overheads down by No. 2 for seven days so far, and the likelihood that there will be a powercut in the area in the very near future increases by the day.  Have back-up plans in place if you intend celebrating next Wednesday, just in case?*

More than a few thousand litres of Neil MacLeod's grey water have passed under this particular bridge since we last chatted on Tuesday, and many more are destined to be wasted before this update is shared with you..
It's not like there's any urgency any more, as the horse whereof I speak, bolted years back, and is now unstoppable...  You'll simply have to bear with me as my scrambled head flits from topic to topic when the mood takes me, and my Owner buffets me this way and that, as he demonstrates his prowess...

I'd been standing at the Pick 'n Pay baked goods counter yesterday soon after 8am, when one of the Marksmen had nailed me full-on in my right eye, and I swear I heard a virtual roar of approval from the rest of the would-be trackers as I'd staggered back clapping my hand to the offended area... Mental?  How can this be?  Hofmeyer Heights as it was known back then, had been one of the first shopping centres to be gifted with Sutcliffe's Smart City Wire-up, and as such it's now a doddle for my Trackers to follow me up and down those aisles recording my croaking voice and purchases...
Who pulled that particular shift yesterday, and had that painful hit been due to an over-enthusiastic error?  Funny you should ask, as I'd smelled the rank stench of the Expert in the Field right away, although only a select number of you will know the truth of the matter..

It had been Ash Singh's Budget Foto that had of course been Agent Balliram's first and main target at the centre. Although I inevitably muddle the similar business Ash owns over at Westville Checkers, with the hole in the wall at Hofmeyer that he's long since sold, it's the latter that had become the focus of the Spy-Who-Loathes-Me, back in the day... It was where I went to have my pictures printed, so it follows that the arch Mischief-Maker would've scrambled in his haste to access the power feed to that tiny establishment, but access it he had, and my sturdy Panasonic had become pretty much Owned by the Operative Balliram, through the corruption of my memory card...

I could never afford to have more than a few printed out each month, but over the ensuing years I built up a collection of nine albums that I treasure to this day.. Eventually I began having them burned onto CD's as back-up, but you've seen for yourselves the corruption caused to those pictures, and the 37 remaining CD's that have not yet been transferred to the computer, would no doubt show plenty of evidence of the Poor Sod's grubby handiwork...
I see that the last photos I'd had printed were taken in November 2011, and after that I'd decided to keep my efforts to myself.. By that time I'd moved my business over to Whysall's at the Pavillion instead, but even there the goondas had followed me, and had easy access to my memory card...

What was it that had me cease getting prints done so abruptly?  It must have been the moment I'd discovered that first pale green hologram of a sphere hanging against my Good Neighbour's wall above our courtyard, that had startled me into foregoing my trips to the Printers forever...
By then I'd known there was something out there that was being used to hurt me physically, never mind to violate our privacy, and I'd spent weeks snapping away randomly around the yard, although I'd had no idea what I was looking for until bingo! the first of the spheres had shown up in the results...
Do any of you still buy the bullshit that it's a camera or user fault that produces those orbs?  Surely not.  You may ask young Professor Leonard Els to show you some of the results he's achieved himself up in Sleepy Hollow, and I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige you..

LATER at 9.50am

Any of you nanas out there still bound and determined to believe my problems are solely due to my ceaseless yapping, and no other reason at all?  It's a fine hot day out there and I've been cutting grass and trimming edges since 6.30am... Work that I normally enjoy, except that for the duration I've been treated to painfully unpleasant levels of wireless that have had all the metal on one side of my mouth aching miserably...
Would Allen Spence or Frankie Petruccione have me believe that after NINE effing years of unfettered 'research' carried out by the Druglord's prized Cracker, the levels that hit me non-stop this morning are unavoidable?

Are the so-called shift Warriors (*gags) employing those tunnels of wind directly at me as I go about my work on the terraces, or are those ridiculously high levels hitting everyone in the vicinity?  Whatever the answer is, you can guarantee it will be far from the truth...
Speaking of Frankie up at the Physics Department at UKZN, did any of Obama's Men in Black stop by for a quick visit to the lab while they were out here, to further flatter and stroke the professor's already humungous ego?
I was thinking..  (and ja, I see the eye-rolling in the background).  If you've been gracious enough to keep tabs on my travails, you'll know that my uncle's petite mals were finally dignified with a diagnosis called Transient Global Amnesia...

His neurosurgeon said he'd only ever heard of one-off instances, but knowing how the Project is operated, Snr. Petruccione should accept that my uncle's home in Cowies Hill would have had the laser program users visiting him invisibly, just as fast as they could load the technology onto the nearest poles over there at Amber Valley...  That he would've been hammered repeatedly in the privacy of his own home, especially as he spends so much time on his computer and phone, never mind sitting watching DStv... *winks at Koosie...
If Transient Global Amnesia can be broken down to explain how over-exposure to a particular radio frequency or combination of frequencies can in some cases result in these mini blackouts, I'd be delighted to hear it...
It goes without saying it would be a relatively simple matter to invite both my Oom and Mr. Wolpe over to the Physics laboratory and to run a few carefully controlled tests on the old man to establish which of the Project's wireless weaponry it is, that's causing those petite mals... No?  It's a State secret, and J will just have to take his chances along with the rest of the population, and hope he doesn't encounter another deliberate puff of what to him could prove a lethal dose of a specific frequency?
Are any of you actually getting the gravity of what's being done to you?  And you're just going to sit there and let it happen, as you've done in our case?

CrackerJack's upgrade to his Chickencoop has this week included his valley-facing decking HERE...
The problem (and it's massive) is one I can only guess at, as usual... Damage from termites would be the most obvious answer, as I recall them leaving loads of rubbish underneath the decking when it had gone up originally.. Whether the dank black sooty substance has also taken it's toll on all the wood, remains to be seen, but it's proving to be a costly exercise, and just how those pale-faced contractors can prevent the damage from re-occurring, beats me...
You have my word on it that the Operative's rage and irritation at this possibly unforseen additional expense has been channelled into our home for the past three or four days, and it ain't been pretty... Whether it's been he personally, or his doting Monkeys, that have gone out of their way to reduce me to a snivelling wretch, makes no difference at all, as you clearly consider I deserve whatever I get...

That photo had reappeared on my Facebook timeline yesterday.. The one taken of Nkandhla with the three shacks in the foreground?  It most definitely appears that our President's luxurious bolt-hole is wired to the quantum laser/wifi surveillance technology, for if you study the picture carefully, you'll see a pole right next to those hovels.. A pole that seems to have several silver bands about it.. Put that together with the familiar round signal-enhancing light above the door of one of those pitiful structures, and you can guarantee there's a fair amount of spheres floating above that compound as I scribble here... Does Jacob seriously think he can escape the Watchers by tunnelling underground? In his dreams...

I saw on Sky news the other day that two thirds of the UK are to be opened up to fracking enterprises, and all the counties bar Cornwall will be handing out licences to interested parties.. Lovely..
I was quite taken aback to hear one of Stephen Fry's guests on QI going on about the Festive lights at Blackpool, and how they use million of bulbs to achieve those stunning displays... Millions of -wait for it - CFL energy savers, each containing a miniscule amount of lethal mercury...
Does the UK government have strict rules in place for the disposal of these deadly bulbs?  Do tell.
Have they built some safe facility that can't be breached over time, or do they quietly ship out containers to be dumped somewhere in mid-ocean?

I'm all out of bluster for the moment.. Just do us a favour and don't come with your jesus will save you from harm bs... What you give you get, and I'm living proof of that.. Besides, I figure He's stuck in a massive face-palm pose right now, as he sees you all happily trotting down the road to Hell, myself included...
It's eye-wateringly beautiful out there in the valley, with a zillion shades of green against a clear, pale blue sky.. Make the most of it while you can, and spend as little time peeping into your neighbour's home as possible, for I fear it's addictive, and it can't be good for either your target or yourself...
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 20th December 2013 at 12pm