Saturday, December 21, 2013

Once in a lifetime..
(begun Sunday 22nd December at 4.40am..)


Had a version of the quantum laser surveillance system already kicked off in the States by 9/11, or had that shocking disaster been the actual opening ceremony?
While it would appear to have been dead easy to organise an ongoing wave of crime and corruption out here in South Africa for the past two decades, the citizens of the USA would've required something more elaborate before they were prepared to accept this invasive monitoring..  What better way than a televised, blow-by-blow account of those two kamikaze pilots carrying out their dastardly mission, and it would have taken subliminal messaging to new heights at the time..
President Obama's election would've been the reward paid for that murderous achievement, and the population would've been suitably cowed for the cells of quantum laser program Users to begin springing up in towns and cities across the country..

Since then, similar terror tactics would've been employed in the UK, and although I can't recall the dates of the bombings that occurred in London, they would have fitted the picture nicely, I'm sure...
Employing the Muslim communities to achieve their aims would've been a simple matter, as they are nothing if not obedient to their Leaders... 
I've squawked from the getgo of how Mo Shaik had sold his people down-river, although maybe back then you weren't paying attention...
Astonishing to think how he'd given up his homies here in Sydenham, to become the first area to be totally saturated with this killer technology, but I figure we won that draw due to the sheer number of religious organisations dotted about the suburb, and the influence that the Druglord Michael Barnabas held over so many of the residents...

I've been over it more times than I care to remember, and you've got to agree it makes perfect sense... Create a fictitious Road to Damascus epiphany for the Kingpin, and have him criss-cross the area, handing out largesse to all and sundry, and the forgiving community will soon be at his beck and call... 
Key players like Sutcliffe, and our own Agent Balliram will have been studied for some considerable time prior to their enlistment, will they not, Mr. van Zyl? *peers at the vodacom Strategist...  Our Mikey's perhaps perverted tastes will have been duly noted, and would've provided a lever with which to pull his strings?  Collin P. Balliram?  A recommendation that would've come no doubt from the Druglord himself, although Mweb's online Agents would've already noticed the Cracker's skills and complete absence of moral integrity, making him the perfect choice for No. 1 Area Controller to the Smart City Project..

The funds for this money-gobbling experiment?  In the early days much of it would've come from the Dubai region, and shortfalls would have been made up by scurrilous schemes such as the sudden re-evaluation of property here in eThekwini, or the SVB Heist, which would've netted the Druglord the funds he needed to buy up key properties across the Zone..
Properties like THIS one in Raftery Road, which was rigged up early on with the invasive Smart City surveillance technology, and subsequently occupied by one of Earl's relatives...  Ah... those heady days back then in 2005, hey Earl?
As your recruitment teams scuttled about feeding the lies to your grateful subjects, and Nayager and Balliram leapt about the neighbourhood invisibly, stealing private information as they went?

The corruption of the local youth had also begun, as anxious parents were told that their IT-friendly offspring were to form the backbone of a quantum laser Army that would ultimately eradicate the crime and evil that was festering across the land...Parents like the seriously kind chap up at No. 16, who'd been targeted deliberately and repeatedly, and who had as a result, come to believe that his kid's enlistment was the only answer...
It was all so stunningly simple, was it not?  Nayager and Balliram were free to use the technology to arrange for all manner of mischief to befall a resident, and to hammer away at them until they were brought to a point where Sutcliffe's Smart City technology appeared to be the only answer...A Trojan Horse bearing good people, who would infiltrate the corrupt and bring them down... Pffftt.... 

Right, it's now 5.44am, and my Controller has just set off his alarm, prior to the Bath Matinee... With the recent changes (including the digging around the base of our streetlight) it would appear that subtlety is out of the question, and he'll barrel on into ours, whether it means disturbing his own family or not...
Back off out to wire up some more greens today, Master?
Those beautiful courses out at Mt. Edgecombe fully rigged up with the 'special' light poles yet, or is that still on your to-do list?
Any increase in the number of cancers and radiation-related illnesses to the residents bordering those greens, or is that something that doesn't interest you in the least?

And you can cut the bullshit, Sr. Petruccione.  Perfectly safe, my ass.. It's the initial wire-up that achieves the most lethal results, is it not?  When Raw Power or Howard's Electrical (or one of the dozens of fellow Project contractors) arrive in a neighbourhood to start fiddling with the powerlines, is when the nearby communities begin to feel the effects, and their immune systems are breached...

LATER at 6.41am

I'd waited a couple of hours after the GameWrecker had left with young Vincent yesterday afternoon, before I'd predictably wandered over to the little hole in the wall HERE... I'd wiped off all of the rainbow-hued pseudo-snail trails that had been daubed onto the concrete and the base of the teetering palm tree, and will attempt to deal with some of the more obvious applications later on...
That little corner of our yard seems to bear the brunt of the sewage runoffs from No. 10, and I've an idea that Someone would be delighted were the whole kaboodle to topple over into the valley...  
Yesterday the pong of sewage was coming from the bottom of godschild's property, and I wish there was something we could do to help, but it's unlikely the problem can be fixed, with the Mischief-Maker at No. 6 in charge of the water lines...
Remember how I'd mentioned that Balliram's wekker was applying some sort of shiny sealer to the stones that make up his streetfacing boundary wall, the other day?  Turns out he'd not done the entire length of that wall, but just the section that's in line with the fire-hydrant that was so judiciously moved onto his verge some time back...

How's your tinnitis this morning?  You've asked your kids whether they too have developed a high-pitched whine in their ears?  I'm so used to mine that I barely notice it, unless a coven member is clumsy, and then of course it's startling in the extreme... Just something that many of you will have to learn to put up with, and no harm done?  After all, here I am, larger than friggin life, and twice as mouthy, and I've had that wireless song since 2005, and am still able to shout the odds?
Can you deal with stress the way I've learned to do?  Can you just switch off and air-whistle tunelessly for ages, without a care in the world?
Unlikely.  It's the stress that's the killer as you all know, and if you can learn to deal with that, you're in with a chance...

Geez folks, why am I still here, burbling my rhetoric until I'm blue in the face, when I could've been silenced at the tap of a couple of keys?  Once in a lifetime comes a Stupid of such magnitude that they're a keeper...*curtseys deeply... 
Was it my Master or his own Puppeteers that had a change of heart last year?  A change that had me tossed to his loyal wolves to do with as they pleased, in a push to distance their top Agent from the ongoing cruelty? As it is, I'm a goner, and the Operative has me laughing out loud here at the desk, as a gentle version of the Fiddler's Frequency is suddenly activated, and my immediate good humour bubbles to the surface.. How neat is that?
Yeah, I'm well aware that it's a part of the deadly arsenal of controlling wireless weaponry, but there's no way I can fight it...
Does it actually interfere with whatever hormones are left to a 68 year old?  I would have to go with a yes, as this past week has had me blubbing copiously, for no apparent reason whatsoever.. Not a pretty sight I tell you, as I battle to get a grip..

The overheads down the way have finally been turned off after a full week of running 24/7.. I'd been standing out on the verandah yesterday afternoon when the breeze had blown the coral tree leaves enough to reveal that the VIP (Very Important Pole) down on Jan Smuts at the foot of the valley was also active...
I have pictures of a red-suited crew paying close attention to that very pole, although they may well be on one of the corrupted disks, as yet unloaded onto this PC...   It's well hidden from my view and it was sheer luck that I'd seen it glowing down there, and I'd remarked out loud at the time, although it's unlikely to be the reason those lights are all off this morning..

Cola had woken me at 1.25am as he'd done a runner through to the lounge, and I'd reared up to find both of my wrists shrieking in pain, and shortly after that I'd taken a couple of dull thwacks to my head as well... Busy, busy, busy, hey Balliram?  Are your Monkeys each assigned to a different joint area to hammer away at the already compromised tissue, without waking me?
Does Jesus' sunbeam up at No. 12 join in the fray?  One well-placed laser to either of my wrinkled knees and I'll go down like a stone, will I not?  Nasty, vindictive fellow that my Controller most certainly is, I find it creepy that for all the pain he administers, he can still make me laugh... That's just sad.

Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 22nd December 2013 at 8.23am.