Monday, December 16, 2013

By rights..
(begun Tuesday 17th December at 3.30am)

*Now there's a phrase that's due to become redundant in the not-too-distant future..*

I honestly don't know how much longer I'll be able to hear that thick rushing wireless song out there, but hear it I can... It's broken only by the sudden piercing sound of a Telkom Wireless Warbler some distance away...
Mr. Keen and his proxies have held back a bit this morning, and I'd sat up in bed just after 3.15am without the now familiar squeak or birdcall... Not so much as a hint of the dreaded BackFire frequency or that sharp pain in my groin, that now causes me to limp at the drop of a hat, although now, some twenty minutes later, here at the desk, that far away enhancer's call has managed to wake the abomination on my back to a slow burn, and the clear starry night sky is gradually being covered by the arrival of clouds from the south...

At my age I'm more than au fait with pain that occurs naturally... That hectic thumping headache that can occasionally arrive as a pressure front moves in ahead of an electric storm, and although it's been well over a decade, I can still remember the grinding agonies I used to endure once a month, every month...
The pain that had arrived here in 2005 along with Sutcliffe's Smart City technology and Barnabas' hand-picked Operative, was another story altogether, and I've spent the ensuing years attempting to describe how I can so often feel what seems to be a cattle-prod or tazer being religiously poked at a specific part of my anatomy... There's no question that it's ever been due to natural causes, but that it's been applied deliberately and repeatedly with serious intent...

Agent Balliram had kicked off his casual cruelty to stunning effect by going after our wrist joints initially, and as some of you will know, a scan a few years later had revealed that I'd lost the cartilage around one of my thumbs.. Hell, I don't give a tinker's if you wish to snort in disbelief and ascribe it to old-age... Those prodding erratic jabs are anything but natural, and were designed precisely to cause long-term damage, or I'm a monkey's uncle...
My seriously impaired hearing is yet another of our Operative's success stories, and many of you will have read of the knife-like pains to the eardrum that have hit me over the years, both during the day and the night...

When I'd finally had my ears checked out, my GP had said they were fine and he could see no visible damage..  Our charming Expert in the Field hasn't finished with that area by a long shot, and once or twice most evenings I'll feel that knife thrust into an ear, or my fillings and neck will inexplicably yell out in protest at the sudden additional attention... Ironically, though it's buggered up my ability to hear human conversation, and for some reason dogs, the tiniest squeak from a nearby signal enhancer, or a couple of notes from Telkom's wirelessed warblers before it's hastily throttled, are still as clear as ever...
I've no doubt whatsoever that my Controller and some of his chosen elves will continue to go after those areas until they've achieved their aim..*waves to Freddie.. Yeah, Jesus loves you kiddo, and a quick weekly pop-in to your church will have you exonerated of anything that might resemble a sin, right?

The two main areas that have been targeted by these thugs lately, have been my groin or around the base of my spine, and the side of my ugly mug, including my ear, and when the former is activated it can have me limping in seconds flat... An astonishing if seriously unpleasant aspect of this wireless weaponry, and one that I don't anticipate will cease anytime soon...
Having been forced for appearance sake only, to give up his other Labrats, will our Controller manage to restrict himself to making mischief in ours, or is Sue the Book at No. 5 still doomed to suffer set-backs and find herself more crippled than ever?  Is my CPF ex-Treasurer set to have enexplicable relapses to her pre-existing back problems, or are they now off his to-do list forever?

The little one-horse backwater that is Marburg was in the news a few weeks back.. I'd never even heard of the place until my good friends from No. 4 had announced they were selling up and moving down there.. Was I surprised to find that some months after they'd relocated, Missus BSnr. had told me on the phone that she could see wekkers up the streetlight pole outside their windows? Hardly..
It would appear that once you've been tagged as a designated Labrat, it's for keeps, and that no matter where you go, these bastards will hound you...
Was it water problems that had that town in the newspapers? I can't for the life of me remember, but if indeed those residents are battling with their water supplies, you couldn't ask for clearer evidence that the surveillance technology is up and running down there, and that operations are underway to stuff fibre through the waterlines..

LATER at 4.50am

Whoever has been on the Monitoring shift since I rose at 3.20am, deserves a Noddy Badge for their caution.. The BackFire frequency has been kept to a minimum (despite the nasty spike when I boiled the kettle), and apart from two separate and very dramatic changes to the frequency in my ears, I've been treated remarkably kindly...
Something that's probably due to change shortly, as a bunch of hadedas have just cried out in the valley, and the airwaves are adjusted for the next session...

LATER at 5.20am

Am I too preoccupied with what you'd shrug off as the everyday aches and pains a geriatric can expect at this time of life?  It was interesting to note that the ache at the top of my leg had arrived out of the blue (wink) on the dot of 5am, and had crept up to the base of my spine, before it all but vanished...
By 5.15am, the truce was properly over as the BackFire frequency began to rise steadily...
While you may be happy to accept your doctor's diagnosis that you have an unidentifiable virus, it's easily recognizable to me as the results of an overdose of the Throat Choker frequency, and a clear indication that your collective immune systems have been breached down on the Berea..
The uncontrollable spasmodic dry coughing that can at times be so violent as to threaten a blackout, is the very same frequency that was repeatedly flooded into my Vice Chair's home on Abrey Road.
The one that had all of his blood tests return as normal, apart from his white blood cell count...

I had one of my regular notifications from the Microwave Factor site a few days ago, bemoaning the skewed cancer statistics in the States, and you'll already be aware that Puppets to the Project will now be heading each of the Blood Banks across South Africa.. Frankly, I'd be astonished were there any further problems with anyone's white blood cell count to be found, as those officials will since have been ordered to fudge the results...
Lord, but I love how you snort at my claims, though it's possible that even in your lifetime you may yet come to realise that I was right on the button all along...

Did the Comms. Officer up at Sydenham Station think Christmas had come early yesterday?  As he either watched or was told of the brief trip I'd made over to Loon Road in the morning?  Is he keeping his delight in check to see whether I can be persuaded to change my mind?
Just as Agent Balliram has a Cloak of Respectibility in the form of the Mercedes Pinetown Accounts Manager, do I regard my position on the exec of our Sector Policing forum in similar fashion... I took mine off yesterday, when I resigned after all these years, due to my increasingly impaired hearing..
While I now struggle to follow the proceedings and to Minute them accurately, there is of course more to it than just that...
As you may know, the Abomination has always reacted badly to an increase in my body temperature, and the hotter I become the more the Fright will weep...
In the close confines of that tiny Meeting room, the increasing summer heat, combined with the Eavesdropper's presence, is set to become intolerable... The fact that four out of five of our regular loyal members are aware of the surveillance Project, and the fact that I'm the last known Labrat standing, was all the push I finally needed to shed the little protection my position as Deputy Secretary has afforded me..

LATER at 6.15am

When I'd gone into the bathroom at 5.55am this morning, it had been to find a wall of BackFire awaiting me, and yet at 4.30pm yesterday, I'd endured hardly any discomfort at all... Would my Shift Monitors have you believe they have orders to record the self-generated monstrosity on my back as often as possible, that the speed of her growth may be studied?  Is that the line being taken here, Janneman?
Hopefully some of the less strong-stomached among my invisible tormentors will suffer nightmares as a result of these visits...
It's become untenable that so many of the kind and tolerant people who regularly attend our CPF Meetings, have come to regard me as some sort of dangerously over-talkative Loon, and they would rather poke out their own eyeballs than believe their adored adult offspring are being encouraged to indulge in unimaginable depths of depravity out there over the airwaves and powerlines of eThekwini...
A tragic situation, but one that must be accepted as we limp headlong into the New Age to face our fate...

As I'd gone out front to feed the birds earlier, I was tempted to throw my raddled arms into the air and thank whatever Force has seen fit to include me in all this magic...
Sure, I'm being subjected to the vile underbelly of this seemingly glorious and noble world-wide Experiment, but even so I continue to feel privileged...
Who was on board those three dark choppers that had thundered single-file towards the city the other day, and who did they meet up with?
The arch-consultant Sutcliffe?  Any of the ShaikBoys?  Our Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, perhaps?
If I believed that so many of the world leaders were out here solely to attend Madiba's memorial service, I'd be forced to eat my shorts, and that ain't gonna happen..
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 17th December 2013 at 7.42am.