Friday, November 01, 2013

Off, off-Broadway..
(begun Thursday 30th October at 4.50am...)


Now where did I read that?  The Microwave Factor, or the Geoengineering Watch Facebook page?  I've no business being at either, with my sorely lacking comprehension skills, but one of those two sites had a piece including the suggestion that scientists shouldn't be blamed for some of the more devastating finds they're producing, as it's all about the University funding...
OK, I'll go along with that... But wait!   What about if the scientist in question is well aware that the source of said funding is corrupt, and that his continued research and practical experiments are set to decimate the population on a grand scale?
No, Professor Roux, for once I'm not pointing at you, although I'm certain you know exactly what's going on, and that your 'perfectly safe' termed quantum laser comms, system was a gigantic whopper, if only by the omission of the inclusion of Petruccione's wifi...

Our Frankie is another story altogether..  An innocent egg-head unwittingly embroiled in a Master Plan designed to take over the world?  I figure it's his relationship with Mike Sutcliffe that does it for me, and the fact that Snr. Petruccione cannot help but be aware that it's Joe Public who's footing the majority of the costs involved in the absolute removal of the population's right to privacy and good health...
Here's another who's worth a second look... Anyone know of a Mike Wingfield from the Pretoria University? He's with the Biotechnology Department, who've apparently isolated a fungus that's set to kill off all of the jacaranda trees up in Pretoria...
If that establishment isn't by now pumping out a similar wifi system to Petruccione's, I'll eat my shorts, and if there isn't a growing army of quantum laser computer program Operators set up in that City and it's suburbs by now, I'd be astonished...
Ag, it's hardly rocket science.. Give me a fungus today and I'll give you HAARP and their diligent spraying efforts.  Give me the Weathermen here in SA, and you have to know there's a highly sophisticated surveillance system running up there in Pretoria, as neighbour is linked to neighbour to monitor and record their most intimate activities...

So, it's the biotechnology Department at UKZN that I need to contact with regards the astonishing array of fungi and lichens now decorating our property?  Would they be interested, or is that learned institution in actual fact the source of this sudden invasion?  Does the Head of that Department see to it that a portable version of those laser-friendly, swift growing 'plants' are distributed among the suburbs surrounding eThekwini?

Typically, I hadn't logged what time it was when I'd watched Agent Balliram's electric gates struggling to close yesterday, and had seen the Beemer parked outside, waiting to leave... I'd seen how in the end he'd resorted to removing the arm from the motor and he'd tied his gates together manually before driving off...  How slowly and ponderously my old head had figured out only sometime after 2pm, that despite the usual painful jabs and heatwaves prior to his departure, once he'd left I'd found myself surprisingly pain-free to the point where the realisation had pissed me off mightily.  I'd sent a text to Spence to say as much.    That as a qualified EE, Spence must have a good idea why my Area Controller's electric gate motor could cause me such pain and discomfort, and that I was less than charmed by this confirmation...

That had been at 2.50pm, and at 3.37pm I'd been lucky to catch a glimpse of someone literally galloping flat out down the stairs next door.. Someone who'd picked up Agent Balliram's youngest and dropped her at home, and was heading at great speed down their stairs before I'd a chance to identify them properly... I'm guessing it was my Controller, rushing to adjust his monitoring options after either taking a call from his colleague Allen Spence, or his proxy shift Monitor, who'd advised him that I'd sent that sms?
Did that gate arm hanging down uselessly ensure a totally pain free period of time for me?
By no means, but the appalling levels of the Backfire frequency were absent, and that was weird in itself...
Want to bet he'll have his tech out today, fiddling with the gate motor?  Want to bet that by tonight my woes will be back in full force?
See, it's now 5.40am, and while he's home he can compensate for the loss of his gate motor's part in the connection to ours, quite easily..  In fact, as I sit here scribbling at the desk, the Backfire frequency is running at seriously unpleasant levels while a Peeping Tom leers over my shoulder to read my words... It appears that only when he's forced to go out, that broken motor seemed to benefit me in some small way..

Friday 1st November at 3.40am

A cattleprod was used to get my laziness out of bed ten minutes ago... A prod that had also nailed me square between my shoulder blades as I sat up on the edge of Cloud 9.  Not a promising start I grant you, but the beast must be fed, and my pain is still at the top of his menu...
Where to begin?  A fair amount of theatrics were laid on yesterday, and I'm hard-put to know which script would entertain you more..
Let's cut to where it's about 9.30am, and I'm just arriving home from my initial shopping trip to find a vehicle pulled in to Freddie's gates at No. 12 on my left, and two civilians chatting to the Security Guard inside No. 11's gates across the road...

I pulled up next to the van (logo said it was ADT/DHS) and wound down the window to ask the four gentlemen politely whether everything was okay, and whether the lady of the house knew they were waiting there... I didn't get their reply, so I pulled onto the verge and fetched my brick from the boot and called Fred.  Poor Freddie had said that yes, he was home and knew they were there, and that the thieves had come back and stolen his gate motor, which was the reason the security company was there...
I'd been locking my gates behind me a few minutes later when one of the two visiting civilians from No. 11 had trotted across the road to ask me whether he could borrow a spade...
A nicely spoken (albeit it with a slightly nervous stutter) young chap, in chinos and a black imitation leather jacket.. A chap whose hands and face said that using a spade would probably be a new experience for him altogether...

If you'd put him in a line-up I'd have marked him as a plain clothes cop or a hijacker, as he fit the descriptions perfectly... I'd apologised and said I couldn't help him, and we'd chatted briefly before I'd given him a few Caxton newspapers to read, and had gone downstairs to unpack my groceries...
I'd been fairly amused at all that so-careful timing, and if I was supposed to have been nervous at all, it was a major FAIL... I'd rung the GameWrecker and told him there were several new faces nearby, and to take care when he pulled up a bit later to collect me...
By the time we'd headed out, the two civilians were stripped down to their dark green vests (prison issue?) and one was digging, while the other was on his cellphone at the base of the bank of raw earth...
Hey, anything's possible with Agent Balliram as Head of the local Mischief Operations, and the guy that came to my gate was in no way a trench digger...

I question myself on a great many of my often wild claims, but the monitoring options in our neck of the woods are carved in stone...
Nothing MOVES on that stretch that isn't seen and recorded.  Nothing, and you'd better believe that the hidden monitoring devices inside the streetlight cowlings that are activated by the mere tap of a computer key, are indeed functioning as they should, despite all efforts and claims to prove otherwise...
Had I irritated my Controller by my refusal to behave in a fearful manner, and by my voiced suspicion that the two arrivals at No. 11 were not what they appeared to be?
Who knows, but I'd been slammed fiercely at every possible bounce-off point after that, for the duration of my outing in the Polo...

Oops, I nearly forgot!  Act No. lll had kicked off just as the GW had pulled up at our gates to collect me at 10.am...  A white car had turned off Jan Smuts into Harris and had cruised slowly up past us, with what appeared to be five BM's doing some early Christmas shopping.. The GW had hung a U at the stopstreet and had headed back up after them, and by golly, as we turned up into Garbutt Road there were the potential crims, heading back down towards us, and I'd gotten THIS picture with the Panasonic... White VW Polo Reg. either CK or CX 47KR GP.  *chuffed...
It's all about timing and creating fear, not so, Master Balliram? Man, what a FAIL...

It must have been around 7am that I'd remarked to the GW that Balliram would no doubt have his techs in to work on his gate motor while we were out, and that I'd hoped we didn't lose any major appliances during the process...
Just how prophetic my words were, only became apparent once I'd gotten home for good at around 2pm, and Penny had said we'd had a powercut from about 10.30am, until it was restored at 1.45pm.
I'd checked to find the blue Beemer on the driveway and the gate arm re-attached and had called No. 17 to verify the time of the blackout... A neat little load-shed created so that both Freddie and Balliram could have work done on their gates? You betcha...(This would be the same Freddie who's just joined the greed and possessions thread over at the Sydenham Community News Closed Group.. *waves...)

The mischief hadn't stopped there either... I'd been sitting in the parking lot at Knowles, and had called my VC to tell him of the Christmas shoppers trawling our neighbourhood in their GP registered car, and he said he'd just left home due to a powercut... The dear fellow had eventually arrived at my gates at around 5pm and had said that when he'd gotten back home later after my phonecall, it had been to find that his side pedestrian gate had somehow been unlocked and was standing open...
To his relief his beloved dogs hadn't left the property, as so many hundreds of others in and around eThekwini are being persuaded to do, so I'll add that attempt to Balliram's increasing list of FAILS, shall I?

Why cut the power to my VC's home over in Abrey?  It ensured that whoever arrived with a skeleton key in the hopes of releasing those dogs, wasn't caught on all the cctv cameras the Honourable Man has now had installed... As simple as that...
May I at this point, suggest that if you have a side gate access to your property and animals that you treasure, you head out and get a sturdy chain and a combination lock, and you keep those numbers to yourself, NOT ON YOUR EASILY HACKABLE CELLPHONE.
Like I said.  Gates are being opened across town with the express intention of letting your beloved pets out, to often disappear forever...
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 1st November 2013 at 9.42am.