Thursday, November 14, 2013

A blight on the landscape?
(begun Thursday 14th November at 3.50am..)

*My apologies for my increasingly stilted and often incomprehensible attempts at communication... Whether due to the natural onset of senility, or the regular cook-outs held in ours, is unknown, but your interest is much appreciated...*

My constant references to time are boring and off-putting?  Maybe so, but when the content is so often based on guesswork, I'm simply making it a tad easier for you to verify the truth of the matter.. How else could the constantly changing Monitors on this stretch of the Crescent claim credit for what takes place over the powerlines while they're on duty, unless I note the time?

Yesterday morning had been remarkable for it's lack of unpleasantness, and I'd managed to get some gardening done.. I was up the top at 10.20am in time to see a dark grey Beemer and a red vehicle pulled onto the verges outside Agent Balliram's home.. I hadn't seen the driver cross the street from the gates, but a short while later the Beemer had headed off up the street and the red vehicle had disappeared.. No registration on the front of the Beemer and untinted windows... A Freddie look-alike?  Thick-framed specs and getting on, but who's to say... In all the years we've lived here, I'm sad to say I don't believe I've ever had a face-to-face chat with the Accountant at No. 12...

At 10.30am my Controller reversed his blue Beemer out onto the verge and an unmarked white bakkie arrived and pulled onto his drive.. The bloke unloaded his ladder and the two of them had headed down to the Chickencoop...
At 11.30am I'd seen a tech standing by Balliram's windy-dryer, using a brush to either paint or dust a piece of some sort of grille... My Shift Monitor at the time had been employing an oddly pleasant variation of the Abdominal frequency, and at no time had they hit me with the dreaded BackFire.. That is, until 1.42pm, when I'd sat down here at the computer and some idiot nearby became overly enthusiastic...

Whether the adjustments/alterations Balliram was having done were anything to do with his connection to ours or not, the BackFire frequency had arrived properly at around 3.50pm, and had crept up steadily after that... By 5.35pm I'd once again resorted to the Olympus, and of all the pictures I'd deleted, I'd kept just four that clearly showed that I had the usual company HERE.  
At 6pm I'd gotten up to shut the window behind me and had pulled the lamp plug, and for a while at least, I'd felt somewhat better...
There'd been literally a wall of the BackFire frequency waiting for me when I'd climbed aboard Cloud 9 just after 9pm, although that appeared to dissipate shortly afterwards..

Oh, I nearly forgot... When I'd taken the dogs out for a run just before bedtime, for the second night in a row, there'd been a wireless song coming from Telkom's white box on the telephone pole down next to Balliram's servants quarters... Those boxes don't play any part in the surveillance Project, Missus P?  May I employ your own lame 'let's agree to disagree' on that point?
The string of white boxes here in the valley appear to be capable of magic.. Not the least of which would be the warbling signal-enhancing 'bird' that hops noisily from pole to pole up and down the valley, and now the ability to produce a full-on wireless song, is most certainly something they're capable of achieving...

The latest over-the-top distraction from the reality of the Smart City Project had me snorting in disbelief... The Magoo Bomber as Head of IPID?  Are they serious, or will the idea be scrapped once the frenzy it's caused has been milked for all it's worth?  If the crime can be proven to have been politically motivated, why, then it's no crime at all, and you're free to be elected to any office in the land, including the presidency... Our Robert McBride in charge of censuring and monitoring the rotten apples in the police force?
Another What's Wrong with this Picture moment, almost as weird as Jackie Selebi's appointment as Head of Interpol some years back...
That had been a massive sweetener, and a suggestion that had probably come from the Men in Black themselves, as they pulled the strings to get their SA puppets dancing..

Friday 15th November at 4.25am

Even I'd been fairly startled by the levels of wireless that were running at the Village Market in Westville when I'd arrived at around 8am yesterday morning...When my fillings began singing like that, you have to know that a lot of my fellow shoppers and the staff were being treated to rather more wireless than was good for them..
Is it dumbed down again once I've left, or are those unfortunate Pick 'n Pay staff members battered for the entire day, as a part of this giant culling experiment?

Whoever it was that had tracked us in the Polo yesterday, from 10.am until sometime after 1pm, had shown that it could be achieved without the flamboyant cruelty I so often encounter on my Thursday trips out with the GameWrecker... Someone had most certainly been with us the entire time, but for some inexplicable reason they hadn't hurt me once... Oh wait!  Except for.... We'd been heading up Spine Road to get back onto the Highway, and I'd been banging on to my captive audience of how lucky we were to have been born in time to witness all of this technological magic, and what a shame it was that he'd erected a wall of denial for himself, when I'd suddenly taken several exuberant (sp) jabs to my face and I'd burst out laughing..
Due to the complete lack of assaults up to that point, I'd not wrapped our three cellphones in the sisalation pouch for our journey, and our Tracker had employed the GW's larnie phone in his pocket a few inches away from my head, to suddenly announce their presence...

We'd gone into Knowles for lunch, and the GW had headed off for a pee while I'd found an empty booth in their refurbished eatery... The ceiling and wall lights have all been replaced by large modern lamps hanging down over many of the tables, and as I'd sat down, a wave of the BackFire frequency hit me..
The GW arrived minutes later and had said he didn't like my choice of seating so we'd moved to the next booth without delay.. A table without one of those new lamps hanging overhead, and sans so much as a whisper of Backfire... Hau!!!

Sherwood had been a hive of Project activity yesterday, and I'd managed to diarise much of it on the Panasonic, although you'll have to wait for the results..
I'd been allowed to kick off by taking some shots of the new light installed at Sue the Book's home at No. 5, without the lens being corrupted remotely.. When I'd arrived back from my initial trip to Westville at 9.15am, it had been to find the D.J.F. Electrical contractors tucked in behind the Hospice on West Riding row, with a trailer full of oil drums HERE..
As I'd turned the corner heading up to the Station, two guys had been leaving the sub-station outside no. 66 Rippon Crescent, but I'd not tried taking a picture.. Heading home, as I'd passed Bernies cottage at No. 17 Harris Crescent, it was to see two chaps installing a new light on their garage, and I'd managed to get a shot of it a bit later HERE, while work at my ex-Treasurer's home at No. 33 to finally fix her driveway, had begun...

After all the years that my Controller has had free rein to cause mischief at No.'s 5, 17, and 33, it's with near indecent haste that those three properties are finally being fully integrated to the Smart City Project, and I confess I allowed myself just the tiniest twinge of pride..*winks...
Heading back down the Crescent past the Madressa at 1.15pm, we'd found the D.J.F. Electrical contractor's vehicle parked off under a tree, while two older gentlemen (Telkom employees brought back out of retirement perhaps?) had been standing at THIS opened double-door box outside the school HERE, with a team of red-suited wekkers to assist them...
Every last ounce of effort in all those various endeavours that I'd captured, were geared towards one thing only...

To give easier control and access to each home and institution on the block, by the mostly unqualified recruits in the neighbourhood, and all at a cost to the ratepayer...
BTW, the leak that had sprung up through the road surface just below Owen Johnson's home some weeks back (the one that the GW had reported, and that was 'fixed' soon afterwards?) is back, and HERE you can see how the road was finally patched, but that the water has begun seeping out again...
I swear you've all been bewitched, and you now resemble a collective heaving mass with a Sucker sticker on your foreheads, as you sit back and dutifully chant your anti-Ruling Party slogans in quite the wrong direction...

It's to the likes of the telecom's giants and their puppets Sutcliffe, MacLeod, and Swart that you should be looking, to question their whispered lies and assurances, that have led to this untenable situation..
Have you had it confirmed of HAARP's involvement in this massive culling Experiment?  How on earth could their presence be of any benefit to South Africa at all?
My wondrous and, for the most part pain-free day, had ended abruptly at 6.30pm last night, as I'd taken a fierce pinch to my side and the BackFire frequency was unleashed in our lounge...
Had the Sadist been ordered to sit on his hands for the day, while I'd been treated to those theatrical tableaux's caught on camera?  I'd have to guess that's a yes...

Another given would be the anticipated arrival of the Airwing chopper within the next few days, as they thunder about overhead to pick up these most recent alterations and additions to their onboard computers.. Are you beginning to grasp just what this removal of your right to privacy and good health is costing the country?  Do you wonder where the billions are coming from, or are you too, safely in denial?
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 15th November 2013 at 7.35am.