Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Last git standing?
(begun Wednesday 13th November at 3.40am..)

*Did you so much as glance at The Microwave Factor's latest contribution to my page?  Huge explosion of smart meters?  Gautengers would do well to pay attention... Also, you could do worse than check out  http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/solar-radiation-management-geoengineering-and-chemtrails/ found on the geoengineering FB page just now.  "Block out the sun and continue to spew out tons of carbon?"  Is that what's causing the huge deposits of black sooty substance in our yard?*

Did he dig his heels in when it was suggested that No. 33 be recruited, or did he don his mask of amiability and pretend he couldn't care less?  And the idea that No. 33 in turn would approach Sue the Book's kid with the quantum laser sales pitch?
Had that appeared to come from our Agent Balliram himself?
It had been in Monday's blog update that I'd pondered whether No. 5 had been recruited already, and I hadn't long to wait before it was confirmed...
I'd taken some trash bags up around noon yesterday to find a stunning new spot had been installed on one of the faschia boards at Sue's place, and Agent Balliram had made sure that it was active as I'd bobbed up to street level..

You might want to ask yourselves why it's taken eight years to get those two families on board the Project, but then again, perhaps it's best you don't give it too much thought...
Monday night's carefully orchestrated armed robbery up at No. 33 would imply that the Cracker at No. 6 will continue to use both them and No. 5 to get the fear message across, despite their most recent recruitment.. Meanwhile, the ChickenKing will continue to hammer away at the unfortunate occupant at No. 726 Jan Smuts Highway, and of course his ownership of ours remains intact...

Spoiled rotten by nine years of absolute control, my Master isn't taking kindly to the changes, and not long after the Beemer had arrived home next door on Monday at around 4pm, he'd upped the Backfire frequency to eyewatering levels in ours.. By 4.40pm I'd resorted to sending the following text to our Superintendent of electricity for Durban, Allen Spence.. 'Levels in ours rocketed since ure chum got home to No 6 twenty minutes ago.. Writing your memoirs Allen?  How u gave a bunch of innocents over to a Druglord and his psycho Cracker to torment?  Just doing ure job? Jane.'
Had there been an immediate respite after I'd hit Send?  Not a chance...

I'd hauled out the little Olympus instead, and had caught my spies with relative ease, as they hung about on the lounge walls... A glitch that happily, Snr. Petruccione appears unable to rectify, no matter how the Visitors duck and dive... I'd obligingly held out each successful result so that my Watchers could see for themselves they simply can't hide, and at 6.15pm my Monitor had retaliated by flooding me with the fillings frequency... He/she'd been back again with more of the gang at around 11pm, and had woken me with a mega dose of Backfire, and twenty minutes later I'd been hit with the Carey colon special.. Nine minutes later I'd heard the ostentatious chirrup of my Controller's remote as he'd arrived home waving his innocent hands in the air ...Pfft....

Dear me, but there appears to be as much rage in the air as ever there was... Whose homes were illegally accessed so that my ex-Treasurer's eldest could achieve her hacking certificate, and did Balliram ensure that Sue the Book's youngster's first port of call in his hacking initiation rites was our home?
Desperate measures, Knob?

Did Koos Bekker huddle briefly together with Richard Blood and Jannie van Zyl before it was deemed safe for Carte Blanche to go ahead with another segment on cellmasts?  Head on over to the Carte Blanche Facebook page and you'll find that so far, the majority are whinging about their lack of coverage, and would probably welcome a mast were it to be erected nearby...
Until Ms. Dorny can connect those masts to the quantum laser surveillance technology that's kicked off across the country, this foolishness will persist...
Man, how I'd like to think that my incessant yapping was what led to the removal of at least one, if not both of those dishes from the Raftery Road mast, and I have to applaud the design of their replacements...
No-one would look twice at the small white square panels and question their use, now would they...?

Can one still google Sutcliffe's Smart City Project and find that Mweb is still the only reseller of this astonishingly advanced technology, or has that too been judiciously removed?
It had been the Rocket Scientist Karl Muller who'd first said that television sets were being employed to assist the authorities in monitoring the masses, and boy, did he nail that one, hey Koosie?  I must go..

LATER at 6.50am

At 3.15am I'd logged the pinch to my lower back and my dead hand on the pad next to me...
Those discomforts had promptly disappeared..
Some sort of message for me this morning?  Have the nearby recruits been ordered to sit on their hands for a bit?  Then which of the monkeys hadn't been able to resist joining me in the loo after 3am, to gleefully dip that little wall light repeatedly?
If any one of the mini-deities who visit our home at all hours of the day and night wish me to believe that by not updating my blog the excrutiating assaults will cease, I beg that you pull the other one...
Last night I'd been forced to shut the lounge window behind my TV chair, and to pull the plug that feeds the standard lamp behind me... No more than a gesture to convey that I didn't appreciate the red-hot poker that was suddenly applied to my cancer... Someone had continued to prod and poke me on and off for the rest of the evening, albeit mildly...

Defining moments along this treacherous path?  The PAGAD Shipping Agent's unfortunate instinctive recoil as I'd gone to hug him, has to be the winner in this category... A slip that I've no doubt he's come to regret, along with our college boy up at SAPS Sydenham....
Is there footage of you doing the rounds out there?  Your romps in the marital bed?  Your methods of stress relief? You've learned to shut your mind to that possibility, and take your pleasure watching others go at it, as does my Owner?

godschild, declining my offer to loan him the branch-lopper to clear the acalypha between his kitchen lights and our side spotlights, had been another such moment.  A moment he'd compounded some time later by removing the cover from his powerful store room wall light HERE, and leaving it off...
Some weeks back, it had taken no more than the sight of the youngster slowing the car down to turn and wave at Sue's kid, for the penny to finally drop, and like I said, Agent Balliram couldn't resist shoving a brick up my nose by running Sue the Book's new spotlight for my benefit at noon yesterday...
Am I now truly the last Git standing on this stretch?  Apart from the sucker up at No. 726, who's had his place accessed at least ten times over the past year?  I guess I am, and that my status isn't about to change for the better anytime soon..

The original Recruits, like the gullible and easily led Narcissus up at No. 16, will regard his Tutor with the reverence and awe that befits the One who introduced him to the Light, as will the rest of them, soon enough... Offended by my constant allegations that the Chap who came along and mentored them in the art of employing the Smart City surveillance technology is nothing more than a common sadistic criminal, they'll be all too happy to thump me at any given opportunity..
Have your kids long since done a runner to Oz or Canada?  Just the two of you left here, and no plans to join your family?  If you've not yet been approached to hop on board the Smart City Project you'll be in the category most at risk... Chances are you'll endure countless damaging spikes and surges to your power supplies, and even home invasions and hijackings, before you may be whispered to of the Trojan Horse Sales Spiel...
Told quietly that the remarkable technology is designed to allow the Good to work from within the ranks of the corrupt, to eradicate the rot... That's the one, right Yogesh? Leon?
Of course young Mr. Chetty will by now have been re-programmed to see the error of his ways, and that allowing dissenters to post on durbanite.co.za of the fraud and corruption committed by Mike Sutcliffe himself, was a no-no... Instead, that civic-minded youngster will by now be galloping about the airwaves with his fellow recruits in that area, increasing the dangerously fluctuating levels of power in each home they access...

Despite that I believe I made it clear to Agent247 that I bear him no ill-will for his sudden and obvious cruel attempts to raise a laugh from his fellow spies, it appears he's still determined to contribute nonetheless..
Put a sock in it/on it, Frosty dear....
Tis the vile company you willingly keep that has me rolling my bloodshot eyes in your direction, and no two ways about it...
I'm still just begging for it?  Au contraire, dude... Most of the information you get is second-hand and you're forced to believe the carefully chosen footage you're permitted to see. It's the bits that are so judiciously left out, that might once have made a difference to your derisive attitude, but it's way too late to change your mind now..

That bank of thick 'cloud' has finally burned off, and I've stuff to do...  The side path here between ours and the ChickenCoop is, after all the rain, slick with the fungal regrowth...  On every step and every wall, the mossy green lichen and physcia grisea are back, as are those sooty black deposits.. Give up, and sit back and watch as the GameWrecker's property slowly disintegrates under the weight of those carefully applied monstrosities?  Not just yet...
Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 13th November 2013 at 8.51am..