Friday, October 18, 2013

Battle-scarred...
(begun Friday 18th October at 4.20am..)

* Goodness me!  Caught Someone napping did I? I got straight into blogger on the first attempt and in doing so, I appeared to set off my Controller's house alarm... *chokes...*

How much water is running freely underneath the Jan Hofmyer bridge in Westville?  It's not worth mentioning?  I beg to differ.  Whatever those red-suits were doing on the bank next to the bridge all that time back, sees to it that I can be whacked fairly fiercely at that point, as I go whizzing by up to Pick 'n Pay.. There's this hole in the road on the feed-on, right under the bridge, and as Durban sink-holes go, it's pretty unremarkable.. Except that when it's patched, it never lasts long before it crumbles again, which would imply there's a LOT of water running under there.. Ooops?

The rain's falling softly but steadily out there, and you can guarantee there'll be some damage done right across the city, as the stormwater drains battle to cope with Groesbeek's fibre cabling and the rain...
The bliksem on shift at 2.50am had poked hard enough at my side to waken me, and a few minutes later had Sophie leap off the bed and hurtle down the passage after an imaginary intruder... She came back a minute later and tried to settle back down, while I was then being hit by the ubiquitous heatwave...
An hour later and both my hands burst into flame.. Yeah, it was like pins and needles for a second before *poof!* and they were on fire, and boy, was I impressed! (NOT.)
Any of you thick enough to insist these experiences are unavoidable, and in no way personal?  That Sue the Book over at No. 5 is probably enduring similar pettiness at precisely the same time, and maybe even the occupants of No. 17 as well?  My word, but the Druglord chose his Puppet well, and right now it's hard to tell Tutor from pupil.. Mind games?  It's not real, and no lasting damage is being done? Bullshit.

Although there's been something going on lately that's a wee bit different, I can't yet decide if it's restricted to my bedroom, or whether it includes my corner in the lounge..
It's definitely in my head and not real, and the best way I can describe it is to say that it sounds like the far-off caw of a hadeda.. Just the one single sound, and it generally happens just before I'm assaulted in one way or another.. Does that make any sense to you?  That it's something I 'hear' but it's certainly not a real hadeda?  Maybe just a sound that occurs as my attacker connects to me directly?
Will it cheer our pseudo-Intelligence Officer no end to hear he's finally making headway in the Mind Control department, if you'll pardon the pun?
Will this progress report spur him into a frenzy of renewed efforts to steer my already cooked head to his way of thinking? Would I still be able to tell, if he was successful? *fascinated...

It's growing light outside and a couple of hadedas just erupted into noise, seconds before a series of tiny clicks sounded in my ear...Hau!

LATER at 5.10am

The two usual suspects were activated at Jimmy Bellows Field yesterday. The pole that stands in the parking lot, and one of the huge lamps on the overheads just beyond the Clubhouse.. I'd finished my shopping and had fetched out the Panasonic to take a pic of a pole I'd not really paid attention to previously HERE..  I'd taken two shots already, when a friend had ambled over to chat.. I'd excused myself and said I just wanted to take one more picture, at which point the lens went bananas and it did it's zooming in and out party trick, before the camera died... I was still chortling as I left.. Bloody show-off Agents!

Here's one that really intrigues me.. Is our Area Controller permitted and able to edit the recorded monitoring done in ours, or, once that key is tapped, does EVERYTHING get automatically fed to the database? Are my pathetic struggles to maintain what's left of my freedom of any interest whatsoever to Balliram's shadowy Overlords, or are they as insignificant as I fear they are.. Am I a mere microcosm of entertainment for a few backwater hicks?  Why do I ask?  What I've done lately is taken to logging many of my experiences as they occur, and adding my own remarks... Are those logs automatically included in the stolen information? Fingers crossed that's a yes, and they are uncontaminated by the grubby fingers of the Editor at No. 6... Those logs should in fact tell Balliram's Masters a whole lot more than my often pain-filled curses can, and I'd be obliged if he were ordered to record them in unedited form...

LATER at 5.50am

BTW, it turns out that Warrant Officer Moodley was diabetic, but that he had no history of heart trouble prior to that fatal attack on Monday night... What I'd give to see the true figures on just how many of the Sydenham/Sherwood community have been diagnosed with diabetes since the arrival of Sutcliffe's Smart City technology in 2004/5...
Just how many of the Officers up at Sydenham Station alone, have acquired that disease over the past nine years, and how many more will have it by 2014?

Saturday 19th October at 4.25am

Anything in particular you'd like to discuss on this rainy morning?  Course, I have an opinion on pretty much everything, albeit I'm a plank... A deadly combo, I'm sure you'll agree...
How's about the smarmy 16 days of activism against violence towards women and children?  Shall we go there, Lazzie?  Your eyes stopped bleeding yet?  Care to trot out your party piece on the subject, and try to keep a straight face?
Try and forget that stolen footage if you can, and rather give me your opinion on the matter of the rape and molestation options now available to the Smart City computerised laser program Users...

It's been a while since I first began struggling to put into words the humiliation caused when Balliram began his exploration of my reproductive organs, and eventually he'd hit the jackpot..
That serious gravitational pull as I'd walk down the passage fearing my innards were about to fall out onto the floor?  When it finally dawned on me that any number of nearby jerks could now be allowed to abuse me in such a fashion, there'd been a great deal of snivelling and snorting had there not?  In the interests of self-survival it didn't take me that long to cast my shame and embarrassment aside, and to learn to enjoy at least some aspects of this more-abusive-than-most frequency... You've heard the recordings of the conversation held outside the CPF Meeting room on Monday night? *studies the Comms Officer..

Sure you have, and you'll have heard how I battled to describe 'fisting', or being violated by something akin to a broom handle? One of those two girls at least, will have known it was the truth, while the other probably has doubts about my sanity...
The fact remains that I'm trying to talk about it openly, which certainly detracts from the power it has over me.. It's just 'virtual' rape, Laz?  Not the real thing?  Godforbid I ever get the chance to test out that sanctimonious rubbish young man, but you need to go wash your mouth out with soap pronto...
Good people across the country are sacrificing their sons and daughters to this so-called Smart City Data Collector's Army as a means of eradicating crime and corruption... Good people who have no idea what their offspring will be encouraged to do once they join their fellow recruits out there on the LANS...
Your children would never keep anything from you?  If they were sufficiently brainwashed, they most certainly would..

We have here a monstrous RP-type 'game' much like the Sims, only this one has the added option of allowing the player to virtually rape his/her characters if they so choose...
Backpedalling out there, Laz?  Trying to deny any knowledge of this fairly recent addition to the options window?  While you continue to visit schools in the area and preach non-violence against women and children?
There are exceptions to every rule, and only those thoroughly deserving of such foul treatment will get to experience those particular delights?  This, from a college-educated member of a profession supposedly dedicated to protecting the public?  Do you wonder I preach doom and gloom?
Some of you are well aware of my history, and perhaps it's due to that, that I've managed to turn these assaults around and disgustingly, come to actually anticipate and enjoy certain variations of this astonishing wireless frequency... Will all the other females that come to be 'virtually' violated in such a way, be able to adopt a similar cheerful attitude?   It's too soon to say, but you can't wait to find out? *pukes...

What about up your way, Janneman?  Any of your Controllers achieving similar startling results with the Fiddler's frequency up in Gauteng, or down in the Cape?  You like to keep your finger on the pulse of this monstrous system, so let's not pretend you don't know exactly what's going on out there..*studies the vodacom Strategist... You laugh it off?  It's a useful means of titillating certain of the more sadistic of your recruits, although it's not to all of their tastes, and therefore knowledge of such an option is restricted to a handful for the moment?
You've been proven to be a blatant liar over the years, Janneman, and were you to deny knowledge of this latest female-violating option, you'd be running true to form...

In this arsenal of astonishingly powerful wireless weaponry, this one stands head and shoulders above the worst of them.. Possibly due to the fact that in my case I'm more animal than human, and that when my Shift Controller activates this particular frequency, my head goes on hold, and it's all I can think about.. This disgusts you?  Sorry to say that unless the RF Engineers have a similar option that works on the male of the species, you have only my word that it can disrupt one's thought patterns on the turn...
Whether the constant attention being paid to that area can or will result in a cancer, is probably to be found in the archived test reports done decades ago, but that's of little concern to me as I sit here with a nauseatingly gaga expression on my fugly mug... Moving on..

The saga with my CPF-loaded Nokia brick continues.. Yesterday I got the GW to load a new vodacom sms voucher for me, and he used Voice, while I've always just sent the code number to 100...It worked, and after some fumbling he finally received a confirmation text to say it had loaded.. When he'd tried to explore further he was given a 'There's a data base error' message... If Agent Balliram has genuinely hopped the fence to the Good Team, why is he permitted to continue mucking about with Sector Policing matters? Stupid question?
Peace...

----oOo---

Saturday 19th October 2013 at 8.12am.