Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bite the hand that...?
(begun Saturday 19th October at 6.20am..)

*Edit at 2.10pm Monday October 21st:  In the months since I joined Facebook I've not encountered such a problem.  Is it a regular occurrence?  I logged on to FB at around 1.30pm and find I'm unable to post on my own Timeline "There's a problem updating your status", and I am also unable to Like any comments on different pages "An error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes".   I disconnected my iBurst and reconnected and tried again, but this 'problem' persists.   Who is on duty in our house at this hour of the day, and are they merely practising their hacking skills on our computer?  Anyone care to tell me how this behaviour is ultimately set to rid the country of crime and corruption? No? Didn't think so...pfftt...  *
The first of the red bishop birds arrived back last week, along with a fully kitted-out pintailed whydah, in all his finery.  The scarlet arrival sits politely swaying back and forth while awaiting his turn, on one of the little swings hanging underneath the birdtray, while his more assertive companions, the frets and weavers, squabble over the seed house...

Is our Controller, Agent Balliram, frequently tempted by offers of untold wealth, to employ his unique skills upon designated targets?  With all the PR work I've done for him on these pages, I'd have to assume that's a yes?  My constant and truthful claims that the fellow is a psychotic, sadistic, pervert, will in no way have deterred those that desire his services for whatever reasons of their own, and the pretense of him working for any Good team would not be allowed to prevent him from accepting any such job offers...

Sunday 20th October at 10.30am

Let's kick off with a major rant, shall we?  Despite that I've requested numerous times this morning, that the horrendous levels Someone is seeing fit to flood into our home, be dropped, there's been no respite at all.. The Backfire frequency, combined with the possibility that my right ovary area will explode fairly shortly, is not an experience I'd wish upon my worst enemy...
Who is on the Monitoring shift at this hour?  The Landrover is pulled in on Balliram's drive, but the Beemer and the Merc have disappeared...
Why are those left on duty unable to adjust these crippling levels, and do they even wish to?

What is Ian Halliday up to on this damp and rainy morning?  Relaxing in the lap of luxury at his home?  A luxury in part afforded him by a myriad of customers he's betrayed on a grand scale?  Any decent man of honour would've fallen on his sword before letting himself be pressured into allowing pseudo-agents to intercept and 'manage' each and every one of his customer's paid-for services...
Was it of benefit to Ian's bank balance to simply go with the flow, and permit this appalling invasion of privacy to take place, or did he himself genuinely fall for one of Telkom's cunning sales pitches?
It's now ten minutes since I started scribbling out my rant, and the Peeping Tom on duty who peers over my shoulder has finally seen fit to drop the levels a fraction...
Too little, too frigging late if I may say so, and I anticipate they'll go back up again shortly, as every man jack nearby hops into ours to practise their laser wielding skills...

Is Pragasen Govender a genuine whistle-blower, or will his accusations be carefully couched to exclude any mention of the quantum laser technology, and his own involvement in this dodgy project? Will he be able to rat on Jaquie Subban and get away with it unscathed?  Another, who probably knows way too much for his own good health, and should tread warily from now on.  Our Jaquie has friends in high places, of that I'm certain.  Who knows but that a fat fee will change hands, and Govender's onboard computer will suddenly go haywire as he barrels along a freeway?
It's now as simple as that folks..
A detective working on the killing of Forensic Auditor Lawrence Moepi last Friday, is quote as saying it was a well-planned hit...
Did it involve the employment of the hidden recording devices tucked into the streetlight cowlings standing outside those offices?  Combined with the now easily-achieved interception of a target's calls, and quite possibly a tracking device hidden in the Auditor's car without his knowledge, it would've been a doddle to pick the chap off and to flee before the authorities were alerted... This inhumane and yet astonishingly sophisticated wireless technology is to the benefit of the entire population?  Fark! I'll have some of what you're smoking, if you please!

Monday 21st October at 3.55am

Since I climbed out of bed fifteen minutes earlier, I've not heard so much as a single note from Telkom's Wireless Warbler.. Odd in itself, but wait!  The first order of the day had been to let Sophie out for a pee, and it had taken a few seconds standing out there on the verandah, to identify the full-bodied chorus floating across the valley from the Recreation Room area at St. Theresa's... Was that distorted sound supposed to represent an army of toads?  Was it my now treacherous hearing that had that noise sounding laughably synthetic?  My unfortunate ears that have most certainly taken one too many knives to the Inner ear over the past nine years, and have taken on occasion to creating a pulsing effect as a plane goes over, or the traffic rushes by on the freeway...
Such a chorus to have sprung up after three more than chilly, wet days, is a miracle indeed, and it appeared to have startled the Telkom Wireless Warbler into temporary silence...

Ahh... There it is now, over fifteen minutes later, as it bursts forth it's song from the pole below us.. There's some fairly serious shit running in ours already this morning, and never mind the knives to the back and the Backfire frequency that had hit me as I'd gone into the kitchen to make my coffee, as both my large legs began vibrating oddly, shortly after I'd sat down here at the desk... Certainly not a pleasant experience, and hopefully one that will go away soon, once this morning's Peeping Toms have peered over my shoulder to decypher my scribbles...

The stench of greasepaint must have hung heavily overhead yesterday, but typically I hadn't noticed it until much later in the day... I'd gone up to open the gates for my old man at about 2.30pm, only to find a SAPS Sydenham van parked on Freddie's verge at No. 12.  They'd allowed the two oldies a minute to digest this information, before it pulled off and away down to the stopstreet..
A black car had pulled up in it's place minutes later, although the occupants had seemed loathe to emerge to greet our Fred, who still been at his gate... Just then, a smart red car had arrived and had pulled in to my Excellent Neighbour's at No. 10... (A crimson almost as spectacular as the blood that fountains from Millie when she's paid too much attention).

All of this sudden activity had me thinking what a lucky break it had been to go up and help the GW with the gates.. My Good Neighbour had come down the verge to where I'd been standing leaning on the wall, and she'd informed me that Fred had had a house break-in sometime between 8am and 10am yesterday morning, and that the thieves had gotten away with a TV, plus some other stuff..
They'd broken the Accountant's gate on the street to gain access to the property, and had left that way as well..
Both of my Good Neighbours had apparently been home all morning, and had neither heard nor seen anything out of the ordinary, despite the proximity of their properties, and four dogs on the loose...

I myself had been preoccupied during those morning hours by the horrific levels of the Backfire frequency, and by 10.30am I'd sat down here to record that particular savagery... Prior to that?  I'd been online from 8.05am for at least an hour, and after that I'd bumbled about the terrace steps with the wire brush for a while.. I can't remember now whether it had been Rocky or Butch that had set up a meaningless barking just as I'd arrived up at the top step, but I do recall muttering out loud that the animal clearly didn't care for the airwaves being opened up as I came into view...
Someone had had those monitoring levels running at full bore yesterday morning, and you really should ask yourselves how they could possibly have missed the intruders at No. 12.. Or maybe not?  *winks..

The GameWrecker had arrived back home at dusk, and had remarked that Freddie's gate was still standing open to the world.. I would've said that our Accountant had both the means and the contacts to have had his gate secured within hours of that break-in, but obviously I was wrong...
Would I deliberately bite one of the hands that is capable of causing me such immense pain, and quite possibly those fleeting pleasures that occasionally occur?
This self-serving old trout decided that wouldn't be a wise course to take, and hopes that Fred's Insurers replace his lost items without demur...

The pretty red vehicle?  Turned out that it's a purchase made by my Excellent Neighbour's eldest, and I'm delighted for her.. I struggled briefly to get my head around the fact that she's left college and has landed herself a job good enough to afford those hefty repayments, but I figure that's what Recruitment to the Data Collector's Army can achieve, and I only hope she proves to be a responsible Monitor like her mama...
Both she and her gran don't have the same strong-stomached resolve as the parents, and would sooner turn away from me than greet, and when you consider the unpleasant sights and sounds that young recruit has to endure in ours, I can't say I blame her...

Should I place a coffee filter somewhere outside for a week, as recommended by the kind Geoengineering Watch Admin?  He/she says this will capture traces of the crud being sprayed over eThekwini by the Weathermen, and that these can be analysed by a Bio-Photon machine... An interesting idea, and one which I wouldn't hesitate to carry out, were I privy to such a device, or I had a contact in the right field of expertise... I have neither, and I suspect that door has been locked and bolted firmly already, and that any local boffins capable of identifying the accelerants now falling with the rain, will have been persuaded to keep their mouths shut, for obvious reasons...
My new FB Friend, Mr. Green?  Would he care to arrange for such an experiment?  To ask one of his friends in Capell Road (no, not BigDom), to place a filter outdoors for a week, and to then have it studied by an expert in the field?  No?

To all of you out there (including Jannie van Zyl), who have access to my FB Inbox, did you not chuckle knowingly at the Geoengineering Watch Admin's assertion that the people could rise up and stop HAARP's spraying operations?  In what country could that happen?  Certainly not in South Africa, where the population are being distracted by a carefully orchestrated and ever-increasing blood-bath of violence and savagery...
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 21st October 2013 at 7.31am.