Thursday, September 19, 2013

What works for the goose..?
(begun Wednesday 18th September at 10.30am..)


Wiggins Road?  Last time I mentioned Wiggins, it would've been to remind you of that beautifully executed and timed near-fatal MVA designed I suspect, simply to ensure that neither I nor my Vice Chair were able to attend Glen Nayager's funeral over in Clare Estate..
Ag, just put Wiggins into the blogger search bar and see for yourselves how low these criminals will go to achieve their aims...
Anyways, sometime last week I had a Friend request from one Maguaner Phakathi, which I'd accepted out of curiosity, and whose profile states that she was student of the year at the Wiggins Secondary School...
Did she go on to be one of Balliram's pupils at the Hacker classes he ran?  A student of Freddie's at No. 12, although I suspect there are already several graduates down in the Cato Crest Settlement who are sufficiently qualified by now, to hold their own classes...

Is Ms. Phakathi herself a so-called Data Collector for the Smart City Project?  Does she sit huddled over her laptop with Frankie's quantum laser program running, as she directs the lasers towards her latest targets, be they in a shack, or in a silver sardine-can provided by the cunning Municipality?  Alternatively, did she send that FB Friend request in order to allow someone else to access my page fully?  Anyone I know?  My tendency to jump to conclusions hasn't helped my cause at all, but you'll have to forgive me for thinking she's operating down at Cato Crest...
When our Superintendent of Electricity for Durban had lied to me so neatly, by omission, he'd said that both our end of Harris Crescent and Cato Crest were triallists for the sophisticated new technology, and that much at least would've been true...

Nine years down the line and you can bet that both the Laser program Users, and Roux's laser showers are to be found everywhere down in that miserable settlement... Is she abahlali, and is Sbu Zikode on board the Surveillance Project?  Come, you can whisper to me here, and it'll go no further... I'd posted a query on her wall, but she has yet to acknowledge it.  Has she relocated from Cato Crest at some point?  To say, the Palmiet Road Informal settlement, or have the PTB set her up in a tidy little apartment across the Freeway, where they keep her content with a few DStv channels and a dish, as payment for spying on her neighbours?
Our Koos Bekker and his team are getting cheekier by the day, and it wasn't that long ago that many of their ads were filled with floating spheres.. Their latest DStv logo ads are quite stunning, especially the one that occasionally zooms in to a rockface, and gives a close-up of the laser-friendly physcia grisea lichen... Is it just me that appreciated that little touch, or had many of the Data Collector soldiers noted it as well?

Did any of you so much as bother to read that WiFi article by Barrie Trower that I posted?  Any of you have young daughters that attend the Sherwood Hall Madressa?  Brave enough to ask Admin what levels of WiFi they're running from that institution, or do you simply say your prayers and hope she escapes the fallout?  Who was it at that establishment that has so little regard for the female of the species, they'd willingly agreed to act as a mini base-station?  Those with a similar attitude towards the orphaned toddlers across at St. Theresa's Convent?
Those highly-qualified RF and Electrical Engineers who should have known better than to expose those little ones to so much wifi, but who figured no-one would notice if any of the kids were detrimentally affected?

Just another mindless rant by a dim-witted old woman who has no idea what she's talking about, Really, Poisonous Rabbit?  Do you have any thoughts of your own left these days, other than Jannie van Zyl's indoctrinating propoganda that you mouth at every given opportunity?  Are you so bewitched by this advanced near-alien technology that you've lost your own mind, and can't see what's happening?
Try voicing so much as a murmur of an opinion that clashes with that of the Telkom Strategist, and chances are your own beloved animals would disappear the minute your back was turned...  The dog-nappers couldn't get past your security?  EXCUSE ME?  When every Tom, Dick, and Harry have access to your power supplies, and can deactivate your system at the tap of a key?

See what I'm saying?  As long as you're a good bunny and keep your thoughts along the Party Line, you and your dogs will be fine.. Cross that line, and your misery will begin...

LATER at 3.33pm

My poor judgement be the stuff of legends.. When I'd seen that post on the DOCU's FB wall, basically exhorting me to be patient, I'd briefly lost the plot and had commented without much thought at all... Typical.  Should I go back now and tell all those really kind posters that my remark was directed at the person who'd sent the Pretoria Hawks to my gates recently?  Or they could ask Lt. Col. Leon Matthysen at Pinetown SAPS whether he has any idea why the old lady from Sherwood sounds so gatvol and impatient?  Matthysen, who I recommend to anyone with a SAPs problem in the Pinetown area, but who had decided that we labrats here in Harris Crescent simply weren't worth bothering about?

What about asking ex-Station Commander Glen Nayager from Sydenham SAPS how one could help me?  Oh wait!  They shut him up permanently already, so he's out of the picture...
Should I take up her kind offer and unburden myself to her?  What do you think, Balliram?  Contact her on Facebook and put her and her family at the risk of having their home's power supplies going mental, as her nearby Monitor/neighbour cranks up the old eavesdropping options?  No worries dewd, there ain't a qualified or unqualified therapist in the world who could fix my cooked head right now...
I've had a strangely peaceful day and sure, I've taken jolts at most of the usual points inside and out of the house, but the thing that's been missing has been the malice... Course it's only mid-afternoon as I scribble here, and the worst of the crap generally hits around 5pm and onward, as they open up the airwaves for the rest of the gang, so I'll have to wait and see what happens later on.. Halleluja to today's Shift Monitor so far....

Thursday 19th September at 4.20am

It had gotten fairly hectic at around 5pm yesterday, but apart from that, the evening had been bearable, for which I'm duly grateful...
I'd gone to bed around 9pm, and I see that I've logged some nastiness right away, and then again at 10.35pm..
There was more of the same spite in the early hours, but I didn't bother making a note until 3.45am, when the Ache to the Hip and the Backfire frequency eventually drove me out of bed..It would appear that Someone's not too pleased with me.. Someone who waits until their spouse is asleep before venting their irritation on the unmissable target at No. 8..

Did you get to watch Tuesday night's Come Dine With Me on Channel 174?  The series is getting a bit jaded and staged, but force of habit has us tuning in...
The information bar had said it was Series 7, Episode 8  7/8 and it was filmed in Benidorm, Spain.. I'd perked up no end when the older lady had said she picks up orbs when she take photos with her digital camera, although she was of a mind they were UFO's.. The producers had clearly pre-arranged for all the other guests to bring their cameras along as well, and at some stage they'd all gone outside to shoot random pictures of the night sky.. At least two of the other guests had captured a glowing sphere in their shots as well, but nothing like the amount I pick up here... UFO's in Benidorm?  Naaa - I guess the Spaniards are running their own version of the quantum laser/wifi surveillance technology, and that a suburb crammed with British retirees would be of some interest to the authorities, is all..
The Gamewrecker had spent the pertinent part of that show bumbling about in the kitchen and had missed any reference to the orbs as a result, but I doubt it would've caused any sort of break-through, even if he'd seen it.. He's in the majority and simply can't get his head around the idea that such advanced techology exists, let alone in the sanctity of his own home...

*It's now 4.52am and my Controller must be bored.. Three gunshots have just rung out from either No. 4 or No 2, to liven things up... Whether they're blanks for effect, or the real deal, is unknown...   After about five minutes or more, No. 2's house alarm has kicked in... *yawns..
I sent an sms to the Station Commander and called 10111 to report it.. The listless-sounding Operator said she'd send someone to check it out, and that's it.. What can I say?
It happens so often that I wouldn't even have called it in if it wasn't for No. 2 triggering his alarm like that.. Who owns the gun?  Our Mo at No. 4, or one of the DRC tenants at No. 2?  Needless to say the GW slept through it, until the dog's barking woke him.. Acoustics have always been odd, and he's in the back room, while I'm sitting here in the front, overlooking the valley.. My staunch VC has just confirmed that a SAPS van has been despatched to No. 2.

Now 5.25am, and it turns out that the Honourable Man was woken around 3am by the sound of a car idling outside his property.. This has taken to happening fairly regularly, and as soon as he switches his bedroom light on, it pulls away and leaves...  Unsettling and effective, hey Laz?  He'd gotten home in the dead of night a few days back, only to find that most of the lights he'd specifically left on, had gone out, and a switch on his mains had been tripped... You're going to persist along these lines before approaching him with the Smart City Sales Pitch, and assure him that Big Boetie will look out for him?  Hah!  This I have to see!  What works for the goose?  Create sufficent fear and the invasive technology will start to sound like godsgift?  Pull the other one, you scurvy cowards...

LATER at 5.55am

I had a text come in a while ago to say that two WMales had chased a suspect into the bushes in the horseyard/valley, and had fired those shots I heard... Apparently the SAPS van is still there, and they're searching for the bloke... Too soon to mention the stench of grease-paint in the air? Righto, then I won't...
At around the same time those texts were flying to and from my VC, I'd had a text from the lovely Teacher, to invite me to the Sparks Estate CPF Meeting tonight.. I'd replied by saying 'Thanks A. If the Smart City surveillance project was going to be discussed openly, and the criminals employed as Monitors, I'd be there. It aint going to happen'
She was the one who'd unhestitatingly replied to me that a crooked Controller could bring the entire Project into disrepute, when I'd brought up the matter of the abusive behaviour at No. 6 Harris Crescent a year or more back, but of course nothing ever came of that chat...
Take care and
peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 19th September 2013 at 3.41pm.