Monday, August 26, 2013

Money talks...
(begun Tuesday 27th August at 4.25am..)

*The aspiring hackers, aka Data Collectors, who control this machine have seen to it that it's back to the disturbing double log-in this morning...Just a bit of fun Agent Balliram? You betcha....*

What was that last night?  A precocious 12-year old relative being talked through that assault at 9pm of an evening, FFS?  Just tap that key a few times and watch on the screen how the old bat reacts?  Remember that Psycho shower scene?  Yeah, well imgine that knife being plunged repeatedly into my ovary area without any warning at all, and you'll get the picture...
I'd muttered straight off that I'd have to resort to my inane Distress texts, and to using the nearby Recruit's full names regularly on blogger if that was what they wanted, and there was a lull while those tiny vicious minds had processed that information, before deciding it didn't present a problem, and resuming the beating...
After that they'd moved on to my wrist, before finally getting bored and leaving me be in the sweltering engineered heat of my bedroom.

Speaking of which, I recall being woken on at least two occasions this past week with a so-called Data Collector going above and beyond the call of duty as they jabbed away mercilessly at my wrist... It's my new string that offends you so?  It upsets you that anyone cares enough to come all the way out here and go through that charming little ritual as a gesture of friendship?  I regard is as a symbol of Good, and therefore it's no wonder it has the Seriously Rotten bristling with self-righteous indignation...
Needless to say, whoever pulled the Graveyard shift at 2.30am this morning hadn't been quite so brutal in their experimental assaults, and I'd been awake when Cola suddenly took off barking in the passage well after 3am...

I'd staggered (ja, I'll admit it) unwillingly out of bed to go investigate, and discovered there was a great deal of noisy activity going on up on the verge..  Much clanking of metal rods, and the sound of a truck's engine had me dressing hurriedly and calling godschild to check whether someone was trying to nick his van... He'd answered straight away and reassured me he was just dropping stuff off before he headed back to work.. By then Sue the Book had texted me to see what all the noise on the verge was about, and I'd armed myself with the Panasonic and gone up to take a dekko...
The Devout One hadn't been surprised to see me bob up at the wall, and had strolled over to chat briefly in an amiable manner...

I must have been wearing my "I'll believe anything you tell me" T-shirt again, but I bear him absolutely no ill-will whatsoever, as they're as trapped in this web of lies and deceit as the next stooge, and he's clearly found a way to justify what they're doing.. Sadness...
Who chose the frequency that was running while we spoke?  My Excellent Neighbour herself, or the so- innocent appearing Agent Balliram, as he no doubt monitored the entire proceedings from the darkened Chickencoop at No. 6?
More of those lengths of silver rods being dropped off?  To what end?
*The levels of the Backfire frequency creep up and up, as the interested Peeping Toms zoom in over my shoulder to read my scribbles...*
godschild had said I was a light-sleeper, but you can guarantee that there were a great deal more than just me and Sue the Book awake and listening to the proceedings, as those metal rods clanked onto the property.. *waves to Freddie at No. 12....

LATER at 5.05am

I've just been back in the kitchen fetching a coffee when a bunch of my feathered sentinels let me know noisily that yet more airwaves were just opened nearby... Rather than be frightened off, the hadedas appear to be if anything, titillated by the activity in the air around them, and it's often to my advantage...
Did she hear him coughing?  That dry wheezing involuntary hack that denotes the use of the Throat-Choker frequency?  My Good Neighbour's immune system is taking a great deal of strain, and I'd lay odds she too, is being affected by the fall-out, one way or another...
They're both being carried along on the crest of this rank-smelling tsunami, and couldn't get off safely, even if they wanted to...

Do her exercise sessions include being updated by her Handler, or does she run solo along the beach? It's a fairly good place to head for, if you want a private conversation, in spite of the enormous amounts of surveillance technology that saturate the promenade and the piers... I imagine that if you were to ditch your cellphones and keep to the water's edge, it's highly unlikely the nearby Monitors could pick up your words... Has she finally come to realise that Agent Balliram doesn't have their best interests at heart after all, and she attempts to keep at least some of her actions from him?
See now A, I've often been accused of shooting my mouth off to the advantage of the Seriously Corrupt, and it would make it a whole lot easier if I knew for certain which Team you batted for..
As that's never going to happen, despite that you're aware I'm as honest as the day is long,  I'll simply have to plough on with my wild speculations and hope I hit the mark occasionally...

If, as I guess I'm supposed to believe, you are now controlling our powerlines, who was it that stood proxy for you during the hour or more that you were out yesterday morning between 10 and 11am?  The pretty blue Beemer was on the Sadist's driveway during that period, although it was gone later on....
It depresses me to think that you might underestimate Barnabas' Cracker Monkey in any way, and it depresses me even more to think you might be aware of just who chose to attack me in such a fashion last night at 9pm?
No lasting or permanent damage is a fallacy, and the fact that now scarcely a night goes by without my hand bursting into flames, is proof of that...

The fact that godschild can actually hold a friendly conversation with me face to face, without dry-heaving onto his feet, suggests he doesn't know the half of what's being carried out in ours... A useful, if not exactly solid foundation for a long-term partnership... My word, but the mischief the Beast has wrought is set to have a ripple effect on so much more than just the community's health, don't you think?
*By the way, as I sit here at the computer, updating my blog, I'm being treated to repeated assaults on both my ears and on my fillings... charming*
Do you find yourself irritated and lashing out, as Balliram does, more often these days, as my interminable yapping filters through to your hearing, and do I pay for it painfully as a result?
As much as I'm grateful for the care you appear to take when you invade our home, do I suggest that it's inevitable you'll come to behave in similar fashion to the perverted Sadist at No. 6, and the Project Authors are well aware of this..
It would take a saint to remain impartial to my outbursts, and although I'll give you the credit for trying, it can't last, and I'd bet your mercy is beginning to show cracks by now...?

Let's talk about Vanessa Burger, shall we?  If I were prone to having a crush on another woman, it would be on the creator of the Umbilo Action Group without a doubt... A political science graduate?  A bona fide journalist/author?  Has she finally seen what lurks behind the Ruling Party's so obvious corruption?  Has she figured out the Master Plan yet?  That she herself and her colleagues have been played for Suckers by a Force more cunning than she ever could've imagined?
That the acquisition of this freakily-advanced surveillance technology by those that regard themselves as the Good Guys, was always a part of the Project Author's intention, and that by the time the installation is complete, one will be hard-put to tell the Good from the Bad?

How many hundreds of previously honest and well-meaning community members have already compromised their integrity by learning to hack into their unsuspecting neighbour's homes and privacy?  A necessity, required if you are to help save the country from the evil Trough-Feeders?  You sure about that?  Were you to smell a rat and to decline to form a link in the wireless chain for the Smart City system, chances are you would pay heavily for your refusal..
Horrendously costly water leaks on your property, engineered home invasions, and your power system spiked and flooded with copious doses of EMF, are just for starters...
If your property is strategically vital to the Project, they will hammer away at you until you capitulate, using your church, your work colleagues, and any other means they can, to show you the error of your ways... You remember who it was that first approached you?  Some authority figure that you trusted completely, perhaps, or did they use your grown children to get you on board?
Did you spend many nights agonising over what to do, or were you made to think early on that this was what the lord wanted you to do? *gags...

I'd watched out on the front lawn yesterday at 10.40am, as a big white enclosed lorry with a Muni logo trundled along the valley floor towards the Highway... Isn't that sewage? suggested the GameWrecker... Would that explain the scuffling in the bushes below my Excellent Neighbour's wall just five minutes before she was to leave home and go out?
The dogs had insisted it was a two-legged specimen crashing about down there, but when I'd climbed the ladder and called out, no-one had emerged or replied... The sound of a tree-saw up by No. 14 and enormous branches cracking, had gone on all day, and I suspect there's a major drive underway to once again regain the much desired line of sight to the mini base station at St Theresa's convent...

Have you allowed yourself to become focused on the Ruling Party's extreme corruption to the extent that you are blind to what lurks behind it all?  Will you wake up too late and discover that you've been bamboozled by a Force ten times more wicked than those Coffer-Looters, who are being used to distract you? Do you regard Sentech's laser-based computer program as a mostly fun-filled and addictive game, that is perfectly safe to both the Users and their Targets, despite all the evidence to the contrary?

*Is it an accident that the levels of the hateful Backfire frequency are currently running at their top end in ours, or could it be deliberate retaliation for what is perceived to be my unwanted nosiness?  As I was saying...*
Peace julle..

---oOo---

Tuesday 27th August 2013 at 8.41am.