Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hands-free...
(begun Sunday 25th August at 3.50am...)

*Was it a rookie hacker that messed up all my sign-ins yesterday?  Happily, they all seem to be working fine this morning..*

Apart from the mast song in my ears running at fever pitch, it's deliciously quiet... There's enough of the Backfire frequency in here to have Millie doing the unpleasant burn and itch thing, but so far it's nothing I can't cope with...
I'd stepped out onto the verandah without any fanfare last night at 6pm, and had glanced over to see a white light shining among the overheads down by No. 2.  WTF?  I'd gone straight in and fetched my trusty Panasonic, but in that two minutes tops, it had been doused, and all six lamps were running the familiar deep golden/orange as usual...  Why so coy?  So what if Agent Balliram is fiddling with the overhead's output?  It's not like anyone's going to report him, FFS...

Can you figure out why my logins have been corrupted over the last couple of days?  Why it took me three attempts at my password to get into blogger yesterday, and that's without an error message being displayed? Two tries to get into Facebook, and although there a pink error bar pops up belatedly, it's only once I'm in, tsk tsk...  Is it simply more mischief created by bored Shift Monitors looking for a laugh, or dare I regard it as jumpy Agents tightening up on my movements online, just in case?
The GameWrecker mentioned last night that he'd been having problems with the television as well, for the last couple of days, as it's been freezing and lagging.  It's going on nine years since our power supplies were handed to Balliram to control, and it's pretty darned depressing to find that so little has changed over the years, and that his brief remains that he and his puppets cause as much mischief in ours as they can...

Both Dianne Kohler Barnard and Warwick Chapman's FB chat lights were green yesterday afternoon, and I'd Inboxed him to request that he fill her in on ALL of the options that are available to users of the Smart City survellance technology, including the fact that the Spies may now access one's home invisibly.. There'd been no acknowledgment of my message later in the day, although I wasn't in the least bit surprised...

My old man was on the Internet last night when I'd asked him to google something along the lines of 'geomagnetic force used to contract the uterus into creating an orgasm'.  Dumbass that I am, I still refuse to give up on the idea that the recently introduced Fiddler's frequency somehow involves a magnet of sorts.. You're laughing?  Cut me some slack here, dudes, for I swear you used to find my stupidity charming...
You want to try googling that for yourselves?  It was a Bingo! moment for sure, and at least one of those search finds had been on the research done regarding electro magnetic fields and abortions, although when the GW had attempted to bookmark it for me, it had given him uphill.... *winks...

So it would appear that Sentech's bouquet of little-known frequencies incorporates the ability to target the female reproductive system, and may cause a foetus to abort, among other things... Does all this near god-like power given into the control of goondaboys like our Balliram impress you mightily?  Sniggering with ill-concealed delight up there, Prameet?  
If you were to explain to your good mama the details of this particular frequency and just what it can achieve, would she be impressed in any way, or would she, as I suspect, be horrified and appalled that such a thing was doing the rounds?
Why pick on you?  Come now, Sonny Jim, you want me to see your continued efforts on my Twitter Timeline do you not?  You go out of your way to ensure I see the tweets you make to my Vice Chair's kid, do you not?  Then you'll understand why I include you as having knowledge, and quite probably practical knowledge, in the use of this latest form of abuse...
In the unlikely event that the use of this Fiddler's frequency  is questioned, what would the answer be? The beyond implausible  'it's employment is currently restricted to use by my Excellent Neighbour only?' Have any of you so much as an inch to spare in your bullshit-loaded shopping carts, to squeeze in that little gem? Bah!

You can take a bow here Narcissus, for I'd hazard you were one of Agent Balliram's first students to the laser program, and that the hours spent in the company of this dysfunctional and sadistic brute have changed you forever, whether you accept it or not...
Too harsh?  I've misjudged you?  You've firmly declined to try out the Fiddler's frequency for yourself?  I'm well aware of my Controller's penchant for introducing these abusive frequencies as a means of entertainment and fun, all the while assuring his useful proxies/Puppets that no lasting damage is being done to the target, and it's all just for a giggle... Fools...
Were you to be confronted, I've no doubt at all that you'd back down as cravenly as your erstwhile Tutor, and deny all knowledge of such a frequency being employed...

Would you try denying after all these years that I'm as thick as a proverbial plank?  Then how the heck could I have come up with such a thing as the Fiddler's frequency unless I was experiencing it on a regular basis? Put a sock in it, and try telling the truth for a change...
At which point I hear myself, and I have to smile wryly at the mere thought that Truth plays any part in this Grand Scheme set to control the population...
It's very foundation is built on lies and secrecy, and in the end, just as Ltn. BeVonk had posted, you can trust no-one at all....

I discovered that young Martin Meyer was back on the FB Sydenham Community Closed Group page when I'd popped in yesterday afternoon.  Adding his .2cents worth on the War-room thread he was... If our Shadow Minister of Police wanted to hear every last detail of the horrendously invasive quantum laser surveillance project, she need look no further than Martin for the answers... The fact that his Ward includes both the King's House and the Arms Dealer's home in Innes Road, never mind the Moses Mabhida stadium, is IMHO proof that he is on the inside when it comes to the surveillance project...
Come Mr. Meyer.  Call me a Liar and accept my Friend request, that I can attempt to figure out what links you have to this inhumane system...  Were you perhaps ever enrolled up at UKZN?  Was Physics a part of your studies?  Electrical Engineering perhaps?  Are you on first name terms with Francesco Petruccione and did you ever get to meet Stefanus Roux personally?

I like that you're willing to support young Jethro openly on Facebook, but I question your motives as you can see..  Will you give your Ward31 colleague the finer details of the Surveillance Project that you back so whole-heartedly, or will you whisper only the barest of outlines to him, and withhold the full obscene facts of the matter?   Did Jethro get to see my Inboxed message yesterday?  The one where I'd given him SITA's number and suggested he call them to ask the name of his Area Controller, in order to trace the source of the ongoing noise disturbance nearby his home?  Something that should be a doddle to achieve with the surveillance system now saturating Glenwood as well, and the Area Controller would be able to pinpoint the perpetrators with ease, unless of course he/she is the cause of that problem, themselves?

If you've been paying any sort of attention, you'll recall that when Agent Balliram first took up his position next door here at no.6 in, hmm.. 1998?, his modus had been to hold all-night parties with his stereo's base cranked to the max... Sound familiar, Jethro?  Doef, doef, doef, all night long?  Maybe you don't need to call SITA after all.. Mybe you need to do a bit of sleuthing on your own, and who knows, but that the author of that irritating disturbance will turn out to be your own Area Controller for Sutcliffe's Smart City PRISM surveillance technology.. Go for it dude... Find out for yourself that the tendency for the authorities to employ criminals and mischief-makers to operate this astonishingly invasive technology is the same as ever it was...

Turns out I was too lazy to embark on my alternative attempts to clean off some of Vincent's diligent handiwork, and instead I'd spent half an hour continuing to hose off much of the black sooty substance on the terrace walls, along with a great deal of the cloned physcia grisea lichen, and I suspect godschild can console himself that at least I'm contributing to a water run-off in the process... It's now 5.40am, and I'm off for a bit...

LATER at 6.25am

What you put on the Internet, stays there forever?  I confess I'm quite tickled by the idea, despite that the majority of my earlier blogs are completely cringe-worthy, as I struggled to find a language you'd understand...
Pretty much a FAIL even now, as my often incoherent ambiguity leaves me baffled as to the point I was trying to make, never mind my sometimes blatant hypocrisy, should I venture to read an older post... Think of the legacy you leave for your children, when you lay wide every facet of your life for the world to see? My kids were both tagged by these so-called Intelligence goons, way back, including my sister who lives in Lichfield...
As keen as I am to take the rap for their misfortune at this turn of events, I've come to realise that it was inevitable, and there was absolutely nothing I could've done to prevent it...

From the moment the 'authorities' had focused on the Freeway bridge and St. Theresa's Convent as being the ideal topographical site to kick off the Smart City surveillance project here in the suburbs, my extended family would've been included in the target list... That's about right, is it not, Agent Frost?  Are you on first name terms with the Goons controlling the show up in Staffs. or are there now too many of those unqualified thugs to keep track of?
Did I ever think the Boys in Blue would make more civilised choices when it came to choosing Recruits for the British version of the quantum laser home invasions?  For a while there, I'd thought maybe, but once my Facebook profile was corrupted to read that I originally came from Romford in the UK, it dawned on me that you're nearly all cut from the same inane and sniggering cloth...
Judgemental to a fault, and all too willing to cause mischief for anyone you've decided deserves it?  Certainly light years from the old-fashioned concept of Law Officers being unimpeachably honest and responsible..
Keep up Jane, FFS!  That was then, and this is NOW?  Hugs to the lot of you, good and bad, and
peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 25th August 2013 at 9.54am.