Monday, July 01, 2013

Put it to bed...
(begun Monday 1st July at 4.20am)


There's sweat threatening to pop out, as the temperature in here rockets, and I'm guessing that's a thunderstorm I hear, somewhere far out to sea... Once again I suspect there's more than one wanna-be Spy keeping me company in here, as the Backfire frequency and the Ache to the hips compete with one another.. Has everything gone up a notch since the adjustments made to Freddie's control pole last week?  Sure looks that way, and for the past few evenings I've acquired a nasty dull ache to my right temple at some point each evening, that certainly wasn't there before...
Foolishly I continue to be on the lookout for reasons for this assault or that battering, even though I know I should accept that it is what it is, and it's going to end in tears anyway...

Someone's playing the usual coy games with the squeaky enhancer, though I can't really understand why they don't just run it full-on and be done, as they used to...
Despite the journo's backing and support, it looks as though the young politician from Renaud may well have unwittingly misled some of the Sydenham Heights tenants after all... You've seen the front page of this week's Tribune Herald?  Rental Debt Victory?
Being on the inside so to speak, he'd have known that this was a possibility, and I'd lay odds he'd tossed a remark to that effect casually into the pot to gain some brownie points.  Pity then, that when some of those cash-strapped tenants fell on it, he'd been reminded by his superiors to back down and to insist the flat dwellers were prevaricating.

With the cunning demarcation of the Wards, Sydenham Heights now falls under the DA, and it's common knowledge that for this reason they won't be offered a helping hand.
He probably meant well, just as he'd listened closely to my grumbles of the abuse carried out by our Area Controller before kindly offering to 'make a call', with the suggestion something might be fixed, and then denying later that he'd had a clue what I was on about.. Tsk, tsk... Two public denials in as many weeks, won't look good on the old scorecard, even if they were unavoidable... Better luck next time, young man.
While he had no choice but to deny any knowledge of the Lord's technological miracle that is the Neighbourhood Look and Listen operation, it would have been to his credit had he apologised to the Sydenham Height's tenants for so much as hinting their debts could be written off...Next time?  I'd like to offer the young would-be Councillor my services as Adviser, but I fear I have a similar tendency to open my mouth and put my foot in it...

He'd simply said 'they haven't done that side yet'.. Lawd, but it's niggling away at me.. WTF did he mean?  Can I guess?  That they haven't yet computerised control of the waterlines over in 45th Avenue and Candella Road?  He'd passed that ambiguous remark some time ago, so maybe they're on board by now, after all...
Will there be angry residents over at Dean Park or Park Avenue Gardens, who suddenly encounter problems with their geysers or their water bills?  Rezah?  You'll be keeping a close eye on things that side, so how are the runoffs going?
That photo that the lady has posted on my FB wall yesterday was pretty damning.  When she'd described the extreme pressure of that jet of water running on the property for seven days, I've no doubt many of you will simply shrug it off as further evidence of the increasingly chaotic service delivery, when you know darned well it's not...  She says their cul-de-sac hasn't got fibre to the verge, so may we hazard that a crew is due to arrive this week to correct the oversight?  That the engineered pipe burst was designed to give them the excuse they needed to lay fibre to those streetlights, if it hasn't already been done?

Seeing those pictures of the destruction caused to Missus A's property in Knight Road? has me thinking she must be either single or a widow.   After all, the scum running this show have shown time and again that they prefer targeting women who don't have a male backup support system in place... (Edit at 2.12pm:  Incorrect again.  There is a Mr. A, although it appears his work takes him away from home a great deal.) The ongoing assaults on Sue the Book, and the full-on attack made on the little Sydenham Heights representative via her power supplies, are clear enough evidence of the cowardly methods preferred by these soldiers of the New Age Army...
Will any of the existing Neighbourhood Look and Listen members rally to Missus A's aid, and pull strings on her behalf, despite that she's been excluded from the ranks of the Chosen?  Come now.  Here's an opportunity to show that there's at least some good can come from this nefarious scheme?  A chance to show it's the real thing and not just a gigantic scam designed to remove your right to privacy and good health...No takers?

You're not prepared to venture out of the shadows on her behalf, in case you're maybe hijacked at your front gates a week later, or your geyser suddenly breaks down?  Ah  - So you do know the Rules of this game after all?
How are the flies over your side, at this time of year?  Not too bad?  If they're still appearing in numbers, despite the chilly weather, you could do worse than invest in a flytrap... As they fill up with corpses, I'm told they develop a stench, but that may well be preferable to the stink of raw sewage that's running steadily nearby?

LATER at 5.45am

An earlier start than usual?  A hadeda has just called out in the dark valley below, as someone sought to enhance their signal...
Out of the blue I'd been forced into a limp as I walked down the passage ten minutes ago, and the damage to the soft tissue around the top of my fat leg reminded me there's always a price to pay for pleasure...
Do you still have to get permission to come on into ours, or has that long since fallen away and you're able to barrel on in whenever it takes your fancy?  Does this make it easier for you to shrug off my roars of pain, by blaming it on one of your colleagues who might be sitting up on our walls and ceilings?
Do Freddie and his students jostle elbow to elbow with you, as you throng our lounge, causing my eyes to water in the process?  Does the unfortunate Gymnut from No. 16 pop in and out just for the hell of it?
All gleefully overseen from the shadows by the Sadist next door, who will no doubt continue to insist he's off my case... Pfftt...

LATER at 7am

I see the damage controller is back on the Sydenham Community Closed FB group chirruping away at the Party Line as vociferously as ever... The ANC are corrupt.  The officials are greedy blah blah blah.... Not such subliminal messages that have worked a treat for the past eight plus years, as they distract you from what's happening under your noses, right in your street...
Why isn't everyone told of Sutcliffe's quantum laser communications system and his fibre optic network that now runs to nearly every streetlight across eThekwini?   Why are certain people excluded from this information?  Why hasn't one of my Vice Chair's hundreds of Facebook friends filled him in on the Experiment?  Or one of nice Missus A's fellow church-goers whispered to her of this amazingly sophisticated technology that is going to save the Sydenham residents from an otherwise miserable future?

You may say it's because there's a fear those two would speak out of turn and quite possibly inadvertently warn the criminals in the area that they are being watched.. What difference would that make?  Odd how Missus Poulter seems to think I suffer from electro-magnetic sensitivity, when I've been refuting that suggestion for years, once I came to understand that it's the wireless frequency assaults  that affect me, and not my cellophone or microwave oven per se... If I have truly been bombarding her with tiresome emails you'd think she'd have picked up on that by now.. Turns out our devout little Missus Microwave Boffin is stretching the truth mightily in her rush to defend and protect the Surveillance Operation... I've not written to her in years apart from mailing them the CPF Minutes on a regular basis, and frankly I'm somewhat embarrassed for her...
It would appear that being a staunch christian doesn't prevent you from prevaricating with the best of them, as long as you can kid yourself it's for a good cause?  A shocking practise that I still struggle to accept, fool that I am.. You are after all the Good and the Seriously Bright, while I'm a lowly and befuddled sinner, so why would you wish to set me such a bad example?

LATER at 8.10am

May I play the 'what if' game?  What if I hadn't been gifted with quite such a foul mouth?  When godschild had set me a series of questions, did I not pass with flying colours?  With my exposure to such a variety of different religions, how could it not have rubbed off somewhere along the line? I can truly say that if it weren't for my stubborn faith I wouldn't be here now, though my beliefs are probably not as rigid and unforgiving as yours apparently are...
Missus P's pleasant husband is, as she pointed out quite shrilly, a Telkom man through and through, and he's escaped the inevitable radiation fall-out all these years for the same reason I have...
Luck, and a pretty sturdy immune system.

It was only after Allen Spence had rigged us up to Sutcliffe's quantum laser *coughs* 'communications' system, that some of us began taking serious strain.. Conspiracy theorist, Eleanor?  Nice try... The millions being poured into the new storm water drains on Waterfall and Randles are directly attributable to the quantum laser operation, and due wholly to Sutcliffe's fibre network crammed through the waterlines..
Your husband has a vested interest in the entire operation?  I've already clarified that Telkom's white wireless boxes are far from innocent, so let's put that one to bed right off...
Did Les get to meet the Telkom Strategist on one of his trips up to Gauteng?  Has he actually spoken with Jannie van Zyl?  Another of the telecom giant's finest, who attempted to literally cook his enemy out of her home in Craigavon and in doing so, fried a stand of conifers along her boundary walls, a deep and very dead brown....
These are the people that the devout willingly consort with? Man, Janneman, if you can turn such good citizen's heads to mush, what chance do I have?  Zip.
Peace...

---oOo---

Monday 1 July 2013 at 9.37am..