Thursday, July 04, 2013

Ace in the hole...

Ace in the hole...
(Tuesday 2nd July at 6.55am..)

*At this point I should tell you that as I now attempt to update online at 2.21pm, the Pink Error Saving bar popped up after I'd typed just a couple of words... It's not going to disappear either, only this time I typed my title into the search bar to check it wasn't a duplication, and I was in the clear.  So censoring it is, most definitely*

More magic? I've just been up top in the early morning gloom to find our little street is soaked from the top, where it disappears from my view at No. 20, down to and including No. 14, where the wetness ends in an almost perfect straight line running across the road from pavement to verge... The rest of the road appears comparatively dry, right down to the stop street.   I was simply too lazy to come fetch my camera and record that oddness for you, but if it happens again I'll pull my finger out...
I did however, take a picture of the growing leak from our cistern overlow pipe HERE.. See how it's doubled in size over the last few days?

The first toilet flush of the day now has such a pressure build-up , that the water splashes all over the toilet seat, so I'm beginning to understand the reason for the large hole that's been punched in my Excellent Neighbour's big outlet pipe on their retaining wall HERE....  Can you imagine the damage being done to your standard water lines, that have held up and done their job so well all these years, with this new and ferocious battering of pressure now hammering away at them steadily?    Was giving computerised control of the waterlines to unqualified pseudo-Intelligence Agents such a brilliant idea after all, Mister MacLeod?
It seems to me that if you've not managed to sort out the problems after eight years, it's unlikely you're ever going to get it right...  A bit embarrassing, though you can rest easy Joe Soap will bear the brunt of the cost of all the water damage you've unleashed...
What your lot plan on doing once you've bled every last cent from the honest middle-class ratepayer, is anyone's guess, though I suppose Mo Shaik could be persuaded to go back, cap in hand, to the oil sheiks up north, for more handouts?
Those wells appear to be bottomless, and as long as the telecom's giants can continue to fool our Muslim Leaders into believing the surveillance technology is for the benefit of the Islamic community, they'll carry on pouring funds into the project...

What's left of the coral tree is now covered with ring-neck doves who're glaring at me through the window, willing me to go out and feed them, so cheers for now...

Wednesday 3rd July at 5.40am

What was that?  I'd been out in the courtyard a few minutes ago, when I'd looked up to see a light heading north at a fairly decent rate... If it's a satellite, it's the brightest I've seen yet, and normally I have to really focus to see them going over these days... A red-eye flight?  Then why the stable yellow light? I don't think even the binocs would've helped solve that mystery...
When I'd asked him yesterday morning, my old man had said he was fine, and that the fluey symptoms had gone.. But there he was, late yesterday afternoon, back early from his shipping trip with gyppo tummy.. You'll forgive me for wondering whether these criminals have finally turned on their Ace in the Hole and intend making an example of him as well?

He's been a real bonus for Agent Balliram over the years, and I'm sure the 'her own husband thinks she's crackers' has been used on many occasions to bolster the lies and denials... It's not just that.. I can't help but associate the running of our Controller's lights at half mast as bad juju.. Probably just my vivid imagination at play again, but I seem to recall the agonies I'd suffered to my wrist and hand night after night, had been while he was employing that same frequency that those dumbed-down lights push out...
There's been three of them doing just that for weeks now.. THIS one up on his garage wall, this one just feet from our bedrooms, and of course my obliging Good Neighbour's wall light that talks directly to our kitchen light HERE... All three pushing out the same eerie glow at half mast, makes me think it could just be designed to affect the GameWrecker detrimentally..

Was I crushed by my own stupidity yesterday, as I struggled to publish my update and to get rid of that pesky pink Error Saving Bar? Oddly enough, no. I'd stuck it out until I'd finally thought I'd solved the problem, and I actually felt quite chuffed with myself.. *Possibly too hasty there.  As it now appears that a duplicated blog title has very little to do with the Error Saving Bar that's sitting up top here relentlessly, preventing me from publishing this update.. Fascinating... *
The attempts to wake me this morning at around 5am had screamed proxy on duty, and an unqualified one at that.. Several savage Knives to the Back and a blast of Backfire, and they'd left with an F minus score.. Maybe pursue a different career, as spying ain't your forte?
The fact that after all these years they're still fumbling with the technology, doesn't bode well for the future, although standards and perfection have never featured much on Agent Balliram's agenda....

LATER at 10.30am

My husband woke this morning to say that he's now aching all over, and has a headache to boot... One of those odd strains of flu that are popping up everywhere, or a Neil MacLeod Special?  Is it an unidentified virus that's knocking him for six or just repeated overdoses of the Abdominal Frequency?  The Burning hand frequency has been missing from my bedroom for a couple days now... Is the Sadist kept busy in the room where my husband sleeps, perhaps?  His ambiguous symptoms certainly fit the bill for a touch of radiation sickness... Anyways, he's going to try and get to see the GP later today, and get the chap to attempt to diagnose his ailment, so I'll keep you posted...

Did any of you see the squeak I'd made in the Current Affairs and News Forum over at mybroadband?  My self-important (!) puffed-up three liner on the Surveillance thread that our prize winner Garyvdh floods daily with his eye-watering posts?  Was I offended to have it confirmed that even Fingolfin is a Telkom man through and through, and that not one of those posters has the balls to mention the part played by the telecom's giants in the world-wide sweep to remove the population's right to privacy and good health?    Are they all, including Ltn. BeVonk, so over-awed by this magical technology that they've come to regard it as a GOOD thing?  Man, that's hard to swallow, but when I think of the brains here in Sydenham alone, who've bought into this scheme, hook, line, and sinker, it's easier to accept that being an Intellectual won't necessarily prevent you from being suckered on a grand scale..

Let's go back to the lady on Facebook who had the 7-day water leak on her verge, shall we?  That cul-de sac over Escombe way had popped up on the Experiment Planner's to-do list recently, had it not?  Basic phone tapping of their phones will have given them the information they needed of when the coast would be clear to come in and make their adjustments to that set of streetlights and the water lines, unnoticed?  Was it estimated that a week's worth of runoff would make it simpler to install the fibre optics through those waters lines, and therefore pressure was carefully applied to cause an existing line to burst?  I wouldn't be surprised were a crew to arrive there sometime this week to do a few adjustments to the waterlines and to the overhead powerlines.. Will that good citizen come to regret doing her civic duty in drawing attention to that hugely wasteful leak, or can she anticipate being approached to join some sort of technologically miraculous Neighhourhood Watch scheme that incorporates Sutcliffe's quantum laser 'communications' system?
Can those residents over there expect to be herded into the Abused pen, or the Abusers section?  I don't see the system as having any sort of middle-ground, for if you're not openly invited to hop on board, you obviously aren't given the option to take any form of precautions against the wireless radiation whatsoever...
Although you might consider my judgement overly harsh, if you're aware of the surveillance technology in any way and you willingly hold your tongue, you are firmly in the Abuser's Camp, whether you like it or not...

Both our little dogs are strangely subdued today, and both declined their tea-time treat.. Do they know something that I don't?  What is it that began flooding our home once Freddie's streetlight was upgraded last week?  What is it that's caused the repeated jabs to my jaw and right temple over the past week, and has most likely contributed to my old man's headache and aches and pains today?   Want to tellus Agent Balliram?

LATER at 4.30pm

The doc diagnosed my old man with the tummy bug that's doing the rounds.. We shall see..
Peace...

---oOo---

Thursday 4th July 2013 at 3.08pm