Sunday, June 23, 2013

Tongue in cheek?
(begun Saturday 22nd June at +-5.am)


My Facebook 'Friend,' the Weekly Gazette journo, risked her own reputation when she went to the wall for the young ANC Treasurer in a post on the Sydenham Community page yesterday.  Even this dimwit could see that it was extremely ill-considered timing, and that two denials in as many weeks would've had more than a few residents rolling their eyes at the games being played by the would-be Councillor.  Vicious untruths and rumours Se-Anne?  After he'd blithely denied all knowledge of the quantum laser technology on FB, and you yourself know that was a lie?  How then can you be so sure he hadn't given those Sydenham Heights tenants cause to believe he'd volunteered to have their debts settled? How the heck do you tell the lies from the truths these days?

He was a kind and seemingly caring young man, and a credit to his mama, before he became heavily embroiled in the mischief-making Trojan Horse operations that are aligned to the laser Experiment.  Didn't you know?  He's fully on board the surveillance project, and is one of those who is 'working within the ANC to clear out the corruption'.  Right, Kern?  *winks..
When the promised Councillorship hadn't materialised, he'd settled for second best, which involves undermining everything the DA Councillor attempts to achieve for the Sydenham Community.  A task he's taken to with rather more gusto than thought, as is becoming increasingly apparent.   I wish I could help him, but it's not an option.. His brief is to consistently undermine the Councillor, and he's no choice but to follow it.

Sunday 23rd June at 3.25am

I'm self-important and tiresome? If you don't mind, I'll discard the former, and settle happily for the latter.. Sure I have moments when I'm astonished by all the attention. Moments that at times could be construed as flattered even, but on the whole, I know my place in this Grand Scheme, and it doesn't merit any self-importance at all...

Looks like I was right all along when I'd suggested that my Area Controller had acquired himself another pair of hands as a back-up/safety net.  The GameWrecker had mentioned casually that Balliram and a buddy had arrived home noisily at 3.30am yesterday morning, and my old man has made up his mind there and then that either the Landy or the new electric-blue Beemer belongs to the chommie after all... I couldn't care less at this stage, though I'm happy to have my suspicions confirmed... That the two of them skulk about taking turns on who hides out in der Bunker to keep an eye on things, when the other is out and about...   Interesting, don't you think?  I could've sworn that someone wanted you to believe the Sadist was off my case, and that one or more of his Graduates were now running our lives...

BTW, he's revived one of his squeaky NAT enhancers out there in the dark, despite he sees that I'm aware of it..*eyeroll.. Have you woken up to notice yours yet?  Are they rigged up over in Mary and Hugo as well? You only need to hear it kick in once at your front gate to know it's an early-warning alarm that alerts your street's Controller to your presence, and not a real live cricket or grasshopper at all...
My euphoria at the mini-epiphany I'd had yesterday afternoon, was as usual short-lived...
The moment when it came to me just why the ACDP supporter had chosen to rant so vociferously on the subject of my tiresome conspiracy theories...

Let me try and explain... It's my insistence on using the terms surveillance and eavesdropping that put her back up, is it not?  That right now she views the quantum laser technology as a gift from god, and an answer to the prayers of the many devout living in the Zone... A means whereby neighbour will be linked via their powerlines to neighbour, in order that they may protect one another...
What do they call it?  The Lord's Life-line?  Jesus' Technological Helping Hand? How quaint...
Let me ask you this... Stand our vociferous and articulate Missus Poulter next to Missus A from Randles, and tell me who you'd trust more?   The lady who hides her prejudices and intolerance behind the guise of 'agreeing to disagree', or the open-minded and genuinely kind woman from Sydenham?

And yet it is the ACDP members who've been handed knowledge of this astonishingly invasive technology, while many of those like Missus A, who form the very backbone of the community, have been excluded... For their own good, Eleanor?  They simply wouldn't understand, so why stress them out?  When the Lord handed your lot the means to save the country, did He insist that only specific community members be made aware of it?  So we're not all equal after all? *slumps...
The Facebook site creator sits quietly in her corner and let's Missus P get on with the damage control, without chipping in, and for that at least I'm grateful...

She's well aware that I'd spoken to her relative of the abuse being carried out by the Area Controller at No. 6, and of the reply I was given... A reply that I'd shared with you here at the time.. Small details that the Microwave Boffin's Missus is either unaware of, or chooses to ignore.. Just as the ANC Treasurer denies any knowledge of the technology now saturating the Zone...
The kind Teacher has reached out to me several times since she made that remark, although other than making one phone call to her some years back, I realised I was putting her in an extremely awkward position and didn't respond.  I came away with genuine regard for her, and I hope she knows that..

Would I rather be labelled a well-meaning fool than a mischief-maker? Hell, yes...
Is the DA aware of how their young Councillor was set-up so neatly?  How the PTB had changed the political demarcation of the Wards so blatantly, to create Ward 30 for us here in Sherwood, and to include much of Sydenham in the DA Councillor's Ward 31?
Our Ward was designed to be a Dead Man's Land, without the need for an active councillor.. She'd appeared briefly with her bodyguards at one of our CPF Meetings, but since then she may as well have left the planet, despite that all the official channels have been followed...
Ward 31?  The young DA Councillor was literally thrown to the wolves.. If the ingrained prejudices held by the so-articulate Mrs Poulter are shared by all her party members, how much genuine support for his efforts could he anticipate?  Pretty much zilch, hey Logie? *winks... 

You're aware that the good SAPS Colonel had verified with the top brass that the Druglord Earl Michael Barnabas was indeed sitting at the right hand of Mo Shaik back when he was with the Intelligence Department?  I think my momentary delight experienced yesterday afternoon was at having it confirmed that there are indeed so many good people out there, and that their intentions were well-meant, however badly they've been deceived...
That the unfortunate Missus Poulter genuinely sees the linking of homes via their power supplies, and the computerised quantum laser 'communications' system as the answer to their prayers, and a means to ultimately eradicate the corrupt, is clear. You cannot change a person's ingrained beliefs, and nor would I want to..  I firmly believe in the power of positive collective thought, and have said before how delighted I am when someone offers to pray for me...

Did Barnabas claim to have met an angel one day back in the nineties?  That the Messenger from God had told him to change his ways and he would be given the task of saving his community?  Why would you not believe his monstrous lies, and embrace him as a prodigal son, once he began shelling out his ill-gotten gains to help so many in their hour of need?
Is it kind, Chief Clark?  In the midst of all the cruelty that's been carried out against us for eight years, you ask if it's kind?  Is it the truth?   If it is, you'd best not hold your breath waiting for confirmation or proof...
Who knew that the very people I'd thought would be horrified at the idea of losing their privacy, were the Experiment's staunchest supporters?

Not a dedicated attendee of our little CPF Meetings after all?  There, as a damage controller if need be, and an Observer like No. 16, for the rest?  Whatever rocks your boat young man.. You've always treated me kindly, despite that I now find I was considered tiresome, and I hope your immunity to the unregulated wireless frequencies sees you through to the glories your lady wife seems convinced, lie ahead...
I guess I'm just thankful that I can still laugh at myself and my inane attempts to wake you up to the disaster you've unwittingly unleashed... No, don't be bloody offended Les, I know you're a Brain, but unfortunately you're without the ability or desire to sink down to the level of lesser mortals, and see the truth of the matter...  Neighbour guarding neighbour by hacking into their homes without their knowledge, is the party line, is it not? *fetches the bucket...

How long do you think it'll be before we get the Blue Flag status back, here in Durban?  Is someone working behind the scenes to buy off those officials, as has happened with the WHO?  Unless I'm very much mistaken, that's the only way you're ever going to get a clean bill of health for our sea front, since the ongoing contamination caused by the fibre optic cables now crammed through the waterlines down there..
The Manase Report?  Beautifully executed cover-up, that hopefully Joe Soap will have forgotten about in a few months time... Sutcliffe is now so smugly certain that his corruption has been cleared off those books, he's taken to bleating his outrage at the lack of revelations we'd all been hoping for..

Did you notice that the crooked Town Clerk wasn't just given a free full-page advertorial for his consultancy in the recently taken-over Sunday Tribune, but that he now has a regular column in the Mercury? *gags...  That greedy power-hungry fellow is one of your heroes, right?  For without him and the backing of his henchmen MacLeod, Swart, and Spence, the brilliant Neighbour to Neighbour guarding scheme wouldn't be saturating the city and surrounds today...
Neighbour looking out for neighbour se VOET!  Neighbour goggling at their fellow-resident's private moments more like... The truth, Chief Clark?  An army of unscreened and unqualified voyeurs and Peeping Toms, given free rein to invade all the homes within their reach.  An army that's growing so quickly there isn't a hope in hell they can be controlled by any other than the corrupt at the top.

You see now why I find it so easy to laugh at myself.. Why the ACDP Damage controller was so way off the mark with her accusations of my apparent self-importance?  Another stream of incoherent babbling that only a few of you will be able to interpret?  Stay safe julle...
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 23rd June 2013 at 9.41am.