Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Taking a flyer...
(begun Tuesday 25th June at 10.22am..)


My old man had grumbled that the bath taps were still running muddy water this morning, and I'd gone up at around 9.15am to see if there'd been another 'break'..  THIS white bakkie was sitting on the verge down by the stopstreet, and THIS nondescript white car was outside No. 14, and they both appeared to be waiting for something, so I took a couple of shots of the wires dangling limply from our streetlight before turning to head back downstairs...
It's all in the timing is it not?  At just that moment I'd spotted a tiny fixed-wing as it made a swift tight circle over the microwave tower in Overport, before nipping off out of sight...  I figure they only attach the banner for the community in this section's benefit, and don't bother with the subterfuge way over there..
Is it one of the SAPS chopper Flyboys at the controls?  The manouevre (sp) executed was so neat, it was almost as if the pilot thought he was in a whirlybird... *claps...
THIS green light was still on in the newly created foyer at the orphanage, and is probably active all day, as it's out of my sight behind the trees...

Whoever's on shift right now as I sit out on the verandah, appears to be attempting to kiss and make up, and I'd muttered out loud that after the D and C sans anaesthetic that I'd endured in the wee hours, there was little chance of a reconciliation.  Since then, unsurprisingly, the Backfire frequency has arrived and the hadedas are calling out noisily...

Would GI Joe up in the Midlands care to check on the crook tasked to invade my kid's privacy?  Her cellphone has recently been the focus of the same unwelcome attention that was paid to mine in the early days, if I'm not mistaken...  Was that thread I'd read on the FBI and Chinooks yesterday, for real?  Cartloads of your mates out here? Any of those bigboys going to land in a field up your way to 'take in the scenery?' *studies the yankee bundu.net Administrator.   Maybe it's time I picked up a newspaper or two and tried to catch up.
That was no fixed-wing that I'd seen circling down over Cato Manor at 6.30pm last night, and whoever told Dianne KB  that the last SAPS chopper was grounded, should be shot... How's about approaching Kunene to courier in the necessary spares, and get that bird back up in the air officially?  *winks... He'd score himself some points and maybe cut out the need for all this bullshit...

Wednesday 26th June at 4.05am

I confess I'd headed for bed last night with a not a little trepidation... Was I going to endure another ghastly session with the Sadist digging away at my innards?  Turns out not, though you have to ask yourselves why I end up spending the night in a vest and sleeping shorts, with just one thin blanket, when the GW trundles through kitted out in full winter attire.. With my well-deserved poor circulation (lights another fag), I really feel the cold, and yet the temperature in my bedroom overnight becomes like that of a tropical island at midday....  Make myself some solid black curtains?   Funny enough, I don't think that would make much difference at all, and that the heat generated in that room has more to do with the power outlets than what flies through the windows...

The steady background hum of his Bunker aircon (?) is still running, although the pressure in my ears that had hit me when I'd first sat down here at the desk, has eased somewhat...
Whatever alterations to the power lines had needed to be done yesterday, appeared to be completed by around noon, and the cut lines had been replaced with still more copper.  See HERE, where I managed to catch the ladder up against the control pole outside Freddie's at No. 12?  The bloke saw me out on the front lawn with my camera, and for some reason he'd scuttled smartly back down those steps just before I could catch him.
Not so lucky HERE, once I'd gone up top and had taken more pics of the crew working with the copper lines.  THIS vehicle looks so familiar that I'd guess it was either Raw Power or Howard's Electrical out to do the job, though you can't see the logo from that distance..
When godschild had asked why they'd simply replaced the stolen cabling with more copper, they'd apparently said they were out of stock of the twisted pair... Utter bollocks of course, and you have to realise that the little stretch between No's. 20 and ours will probably keep that shiny and so desirable wiring so that it may be 'stolen' each time they need to tweak the setup further...  It's simply too useful, and once it's got the twisted pair strung between those poles, they won't be able to use the cable theft excuse quite so easily...
*There's suddenly the ongoing faint sound of popping candy in my ear, as someone nearby has a bit of sport with me..*

LATER at 4.40am

The GameWrecker was still out at the shops last night, when I'd gone outside after 6pm to sit on the verandah and watch the swirls of smoke from my ciggie, climbing up towards the corner spotlight under the eaves, where it hung in a cloud...
I'd flicked the finished fag end away into the bushes, but ten minutes later I'd looked up to find the smoke around that light was as thick as ever, and I could barely see the top of the avo tree silhouetted against the sky... You're bored by this idle chatter?  I've an idea you shouldn't be, and that just maybe, I'm on to the reason for the world-wide anti-smoking campaign...
After half an hour that smoke still hung heavily around the spotlight, and yet when I stood up and moved away, the rest of the garden appeared perfectly clear...

So what the heck was it that was keeping my fag smoke from dissipating (sp) into the air and vanishing?  Was it trapped beneath the thick blanket of orbs created by the ultra-short laser beams?  Physics 101, or some basic scientific fact that has the rest of you chuckling again at my stupidity?   I don't know, but the sudden idea of all the expelled smoke from all those like myself who decline to give up the filthy habit, being trapped along with the black gunk that appears to be on the increase, makes you wonder just what the Zone community are breathing in right now...
Has even the black-hearted bully next door been persuaded to give up his beloved fags, as well as to lose so much weight?  If he has, you know for sure it won't be due to any social conscience, but a desire for self-preservation is all... So what do you all know, that's being kept from so many suckers, along with the Lord's covert Neighbourhood Watch technology? Huh?  Huh?   If I were to be told the truth, would I bin the last of my carton on the spot? *fascinated...

I'd done the gates for my old man yesterday afternoon, and was strolling back downstairs when I'd stopped to admire the flowering nasturtium in the veggie patch on the second terrace.. It was literally covered with tiny black dots of some sort of powdery substance, that I'd certainly not seen when I'd been scraping the green moss off the stones the day before... I'll have to look it up to see what that disease is called, but my word, that was like overnight...
That's another thing I wonder about a lot.. The odd downpour of rain that arrives unexpectedly now and then, seems to me to be engineered for a specific purpose...  Could it be to activate and speed up the spread of all the strange lichens and fungi that are on the increase in the city and surrounds?  Have you looked at your outdoor walls lately?  Not so much the precast variety, but if you have rocks or boulders in your yards, maybe you should check them out?

How many of the amazing different coloured substances now decorating our stone terraces were stealthily applied by Vincent over the past eight years, and how many can genuinely be ascribed to Mother Nature, is impossible to say, but I'm fairly sure it can all be put down to the quantum laser experiment...
When I'd kicked off here on blogger years ago, with my endless questions, I'd had every hope that you'd research at least some of my queries for yourselves...  That probably hasn't happened, and you were more likely to have been so busy laughing at my ignorance that you couldn't be bothered to follow up on the mysteries...
Are the majority of these Neighbourhood Watch members fully cognisant with the reasons for the odd weather and the increase in fungi?  HAARP's contribution to the Scheme?  Are you in fact insisting that you be told ALL the fine details at last?  The necessity for teams of criminals to be handed control of so many power lines, in order to assist the Experiment by cowing specific suburbs into accepting the technology?  Until this is openly admitted, you may consider yourselves to be no more than puppets being manipulated by  unseen Masters lurking in the shadows...

There'd been no sign of Telkom's Electrical Engineer at Monday night's CPF Meeting, and after his lady wife's outburst on the Sydenham Community FB page, I wasn't surprised...
Will his superiors reassure him that I'm non-confrontational, and that he's perfectly safe to return and pick up his role as damage controller/observer?   He might care to have a quiet word with the pleasant fellow from No. 16 to verify that this is the case?  My inability to string two coherent words together, and his Missus' revelation that I'm tiresome and a raving conspiracy theorist makes it unlikely I'll approach him for his opinion on anything in the future, so I'll keep my fingers crossed he'll be back on duty at our next Meeting.. *waves..

Was the painful operation I underwent in the early hours of yesterday morning a flourish enacted for me, before my Controller was due to head off elsewhere on business?  It's really odd to see her Merc standing alone on the driveway since yesterday morning, although it's guaranteed they've not slackened the surveillance one iota... The wind is picking up out there in the dark, and I must go get the trash bags put out...

LATER at 6.45am

The big old moon is still hanging in the west, and when I'd gone up a short while ago, it was to find another river of water, this time running down the little by-road next to Jan Smuts Highway... Was No. 17 told to leave their bathroom windows propped open, or was that just another trick of the light?  Whatever, it most certainly appears those windows have been given a coat of something special, and for that, maybe I should be pleased?
Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 26th June 2013 at 9.48am.