Friday, June 28, 2013

A push-over...
(begun Thursday 27th June at 6.05am..)


Warn us? Give us a hint? Fat chance.   I'd been up already for about ten minutes when they'd hit me in my lower back with what could well be the frequency du jour.. (Finally got the spelling right!).  It faded eventually and I kidded myself it was gone, but of course they're just playing about, and the tap of a key will have me in pain again...  A whole bunch of hadedas out in the dark valley have just called noisily, and I took a couple of nasty jabs to the back on der Bunker side, as the unmistakable squeak of an enhancer kicks in out there..
If Edward Snowden was so grossed out by the capabilities of the quantum laser wireless surveillance technology, how come you're not? Do you regard him as a snitch, and hope he gets his come-uppance, or are you a little confused right now?  How can a bloke who was privileged to be in the inner-circle of this monstrous culling exercise, turn against such a heaven-sent gift?

Friday 28th June at 4.45am

Thick silence, and then a couple of vehicles go by on the freeway, and someone sneaks a few squeaks in, hoping to hide them.. Pfft...
Assange and Snowden?  Are they for real, or simply distractions on a grand scale?  If the PRISM technology is indeed a variation of the quantum laser ferreting system running here in eThekwini, then Edward at least, must know there's no escape?
That if he's holed up anywhere near any sort of powerlines or supplies, they'll have him on their Look & Listen monitors?

Water was still running down the by-road by the stop street yesterday morning when I'd headed out to the shops, though it hadn't occurred to me to go hunting for the source to take a picture for you, and I guess I'm losing the plot here...  We'd crossed over Jan Hofmyer bridge, heading up to Pick 'n Pay, only to find a whole lot more big trees have disappeared, and the cutters had been felling a tree in Collingham when we'd finally headed for Sydenham Station...
That early outing had been pretty rough to say the least, and the combination of the Backfire and Abdominal frequencies had my Controller's touch about them for sure...
It was interesting to hear that No. 17 has been suffering with a tummy-bug on and off this past week, though I figure in her case it's got nothing to do with MacLeod's contaminated water, and is just a spin-off of our Special Operative's heavy-handed use of the Abdominal frequency..

It's hard to tell whether she's just being polite, but she claims to be viewing the savage jabs that hit her occasionally, in a new light.. They'd both seen and heard the sparks fly when the cable 'thieves' had cut the lines the other morning, and she'd watched from her window as they ran off down the road, dragging the copper behind them... You need to ask yourselves who'd been on that Neighbourhood Watch shift at that hour, and why they hadn't sounded the alarm in such a heavily monitored stretch of road... Actually, don't bother... Like ninety nine percent of all the instances of cable theft, this one was organised by the Planners themselves, in order to make adjustments to the spaghetti adorning our streetlights.. Quite possibly to further enhance the listening devices up on the verge... *squeak, squeak, squeak....*

My word, but when it comes to talking, our Chief Clark can give me a run for my money, can he not?  It sort of washes over you like subliminal advertising, though I seldom last to the end of his lengthier posts... It's like we live on two different planets, and there's his view of SAPS and their heroism, and there's my view of Sydenham Station and what they're doing to the community, and never the twain shall meet... Is he officially tasked to keep an eye on our Shadow Minister's Facebook page?  I've an idea that's a yes...  Does she trust him?  Do they ever chat behind the schenes about certain matters?  *winks...
Does Dianne KB support the version of the Look & Listen technology she's been sold, or is she carefully not given the time to explore it further?

If she were to come to understand the depth of control that Petruccione's surveillance technology allows it's employees, would she call for a large bucket, or would she shrug it off as a fait accompli, and not within her power to investigate?
Our Lazzie's counterpart up at Westville Station had chosen to reveal himself in a comment he'd chirped yesterday... Just when I was becoming lulled by his common-sense and logic.. The thread concerned the old lady who'd endured a home invasion recently, and Stephen had remarked IIRC, that mentioning that her two dogs had been poisoned was unnecessary, and pure sensationalism... Man, I'm willing to bet that stopped a couple of his fans in their tracks, right there...
Why not warn Joe Public that his four-footed frontline guards are being taken out in this despicable manner? Why play down the poisoning of those animals when it might encourage home-owners to keep their dogs indoors overnight? As I have a habit of misinterpreting remarks made, hopefully it's my blunder, and not his...

When I'd first heard that Sydenham proper were going to create their own Sector Policing forum, I'd thought it a great idea, and that if we were to join forces and work together, we might actually make a difference..  That was never the intention, was it Laz?  The real goal was to follow the old divide and conquer route, and the mischief had kicked off early on...
I see the Sparks Estate CPF were looking to replace at least six of their exec committee at their last Meeting, and although I was invited to attend, none of our guys had called to take me along, so I've no idea who the new people are... Sad.  Maybe I'm fretting needlessly, and they'll hook up with us once they've settled into their new roles?
In all of yesterday's cold and wet weather, what did you make of the electric storm that hit Durban last night? Do you still shriek with disbelief at the suggestion that HAARP have been roped in to assist the Experiment Authors, and that it's very much they who are engineering these odd storms?

LATER at 6.15am

At 6.08am my Owner next door had grown bored, and he had someone start tapping on metal out there in the still dark valley... It had the desired effect, and my two little dogs are noisily anxious... *yawns...
I'm actually anticipating an increase in creative mischief over the next few days, as our Special Operative shows off for the CIA Agents who are visiting us right now..
Obama and his entourage are out here to check on the Experiment's progress. No more, no less, and dotted among his FBI agents you can guarantee will be several representatives from the Central Intelligence Agency... The same crowd who, not that long ago, were crowing at how they could now control the US population via their electrical appliances...

It hadn't been much later after that startling public announcement was made, that my own Controller had hastened to confirm this, and I'd lost control over my little Bosch electric mower and my weed-whacker in the process.. See HERE how Vincent had obligingly daubed the Bosch switch with the impossible to remove, and messy-looking marking substance, making it an easy target for a nearby Controller to simply block the charge to that cord?
Once the realisation of the Dickwad's latest attempts to impress had hit home, was about when I'd gone out and invested in my sturdy push-mower... Something you might consider adding to your own shopping carts, sooner rather than later?

It's time to go set up the morning bathing Matinee, or I'll be taking impatient Knives to the Back soon enough... Who was it on the monitoring shift at 6.50pm last night, who'd suddenly seen fit to start jabbing away at the cancer on my back, until I'd gotten up and shut the window behind me?  Any idea?  You were on official duty, but you'd never resort to anything so cowardly?  Really?
I guess the section of your head that operates compassion is being cooked away steadily, day after day, and that actions which may have horrified you a couple of years ago, have since become the norm?
De-humanisation is the goal, and I figure the Experiment Planners are delighted with their achievements so far..

LATER at 7am

It occurs to me to wonder when it was that the devout Missus Microwave Boffin signed up to the Lord's Neighbourhood Watch scheme?  Was it before or after the engineered home invasion that had their son subjected to such a terrifying ordeal?  A home invasion planned down to the nth degree by Glen Nayager and Collin P. Balliram between them... Was it not long after that, that she was approached by the ACDP to join the Neighbour Looking Out for Neighbour project, using Sutcliffe's perfectly safe quantum laser communications technology, or were they already aware of it's arrival on their streetlights?  *curious...

Have either of her sons gone on to receive Controller status over there in Candella Road, for her denials had spilled forth with such vehemence and fervour it was as if she... ag, never mind that now.. What's done is done...
And what fine soldiers of the Yellow Army have the sons and daughters of the Devout here in the Zone, proved to be...  With way less inhibitions than their parents, and yet heavily indoctrinated with the same prejudice and intolerance, they'll be a delight to manipulate, and easily cover their cruelties under the guise of working for god... Classic... *bows in awe to Jannie van Zyl's superiors...

Did I say the ants had disappeared?  No sooner had the words left my pen, than I discovered a small army of tiny black ants busy working on the nasturtium I'd mentioned recently HERE... It's magic I tell you..
Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 28th June 2013 at 9.27am...