Thursday, June 06, 2013

Hindsight...
(begun Thursday 6th June at 4.40am..)

*By 7.25am this morning I'd had enough, and had sent out my Distress texts to the usual culprits.  Why the early hammering at such excrutiating levels?  Can I guess?  The Peeping Tom reading my advanced scribbles over my shoulder after 4am hadn't much cared for what he'd read?  Did the Thug think for one minute that by administering the Backfire frequency through the roof on and off right up until 1pm, I would reconsider publishing my thoughts? Hah!*

Are you perhaps appalled by the fact that Children's Homes/Orphanages were among the very first to be rigged up with what initially began as a quantum laser 'communications' system in it's experimental stages?  You've read enough to know that toddlers up to the age of 3 or 4 are at their most vulnerable to microwaves?
Pull the other one, folks... When the Benefactors came knocking at your door, your Institution was in dire straits, and their request seemed a small enough price to pay for the cash injection/makeover they promised you.  It's a perfectly safe technology and no-one will be harmed in any way?  Here, take a dekko at the popularmechanics.co.za July 2011 Issue, Tangling with Telecoms.. See how Professor Roux himself  insists his quantum laser marvel is perfectly safe?   There you go then...
Only the merest mention given in that article to Sutcliffe's young buddy, Francesco Petruccione, and the rather less than perfectly safe contribution he was to make to this astounding wireless weaponry...

Where's Phoenix House?  The Drug Rehab Centre..  Did the newly made-over Druglord Michael Barnbas approach a member of the Board and make them an offer they couldn't refuse, or was it left to someone rather less conspicuous to break the ice?  Before your time, Bill?
Do they have Carers at Phoenix House to see to the needs of the inmates?  Do those Carers scuttle about after dark ensuring that they activate specific lights on the orders from a nearby Area Controller?  Any great big double-door electricity boxes on the premises?
Hey, for all I know Phoenix House is just a set of offices where Admin will refer you to different establishments to get the help you need for your addiction, and I'm seeing flames where there ain't no fire...

If OTOH, Phoenix House is an NGO that had it's Lotto funding drastically cut/dropped anywhere after 2004, the odds are high that the Board were sold the same crock as happened at St. Theresa's, St. Philomena's, and all the other Catholic Institutions dotted about the Zone...  You're battling financially?  Here, let us fix it for you, and *boom!* your buildings are wired to the maximum, and you're given enough cash to enable you to stagger on for a few more years, plus a nice new annexe...
You don't smell a rat Mr. Rogers?  Are you familiar with how the Experiment operates?  Do you or any of your family belong to one of the dozens of so-called Crime Intelligence gathering Collectives springing up in suburbs across the country?

It didn't occur to you to wonder who sits at the very top of this steaming pile, or who it is that supposedly monitors the monitors?   You think we here in the Zone just had a bit of bad luck when a known Druglord was handed the position of Marketing and Promotions Manager for the surveillance technology?  It's not like that in your area?  Really?   How would you know?   I've no doubt you're an extremely busy man, and that were you to show an interest in things that don't concern you, you'll be kept even busier...
You've no time to sit at 2 or 3am at a window as I do, to watch as the little blue and white SAPS Airwing chopper circles an area repeatedly, before nipping off down to the Howard College main base station and then back to the Overport Microwave tower... If you were to have a University within sight of your home, odds are that you would see a similar operation being carried out, depending on whether your area's choppers have been 'grounded' or not...

You've got your finger on the pulse of what happens at your Institution, and would know immediately if any of the inmates were reacting to the additional levels of EMR required to operate the system to it's maximum? *It's now 5.15am, and my cancer has just shrieked as Balliram activated the huge enhancer on the booster cage over on the orphan's dormitories across the valley*
You'll have to excuse my scepticism Bill, for unless you've been a pinata for the Project Thugs as we have for over eight years, it's unlikely you'd recognise any of the symptoms, unless they became full-blown cancers, and I doubt your patients are there long enough for the results of their stay to be seen...

We already know that the Druglord Barnabas has the Gauteng Blood Services in his pocket, and the same will definitely apply to the Durban branch.  Where would you go to find the truth of the matter? The answer is, nowhere, and that the Experiment Planners already own every possible institution that could blow the whistle on this gigantic culling exercise...
Are you content to sit back and accept the promises made by the so-called Good Guys, that they're gaining the upper hand, and wresting control of this astonishing technology from the Druglords and Organised Crime Bosses it was initially handed to?

Was I to be thrilled when I read yesterday that a bunch of High-ranking Intelligence officers have been arrested for their involvement in heists? Bah!   There's many a slip twixt arrest and jail, as the Mpisanes have shown us recently...
Would anyone care to change my mind and prove that there's a genuine commitment to changing the current status quo?  Then let me see Michael Barnabas and his IT Protege Collin P Balliram kitted out in head-to-toe orange, or it's not happening...
While the Planners stalling tactics may work for the majority, they've become lame in the extreme down here in the Zone, and this community of Labrats deserve better.
Lock those two authors of misery and death away where they belong, and try again to convince me that your intentions are good, why don't you?

LATER at 5.40am

Did anyone see that Peeping Tom's family made the press yesterday?  The Daily News?  Apparently Missus Balliram's young nephew (a Moodliar), had his newly acquired Mickey Mouse soft toy snatched by a passing runner, as they stood watching the race down by the stopstreet on Sunday.
Someone was quoted as saying 'you can't just steal someone else's belongings' and I confess a ripple of disgust swept over me at those words..
Collin P Balliram may, on the pretext of being some cock-a-mamie NIA Agent, thieve the community's right to privacy and good health, while his nearest and dearest wring their hands over the loss of a soft toy?
Hypocrisy at it's finest.. *gags... It's the principle, Tamara?  Your own husband has no principles, and yet you expect it of others? Remarkable...

I've posted enough pictures of the two odd metal cages that were attached to the orphanage dormitory walls on my Facebook albums, for you to go do a bit of your own research..
Try googling metal bars and lasers for starters, and hopefully you'll come to discover just why those weird structures were added to the mini wireless base station at St Theresa's, and what their real purpose is for.. Cheers... Peace...

---oOo---

Thursday 6th June 2013 at 3.37pm




Sisters...
(begun Wednesday 5th June at 6am...)


It was the Church that ordered those Sisters to be exiled?  You believe that rubbish? Sure, it was the Church that delivered the blow, in the form of their Axeman, Sister Francis the Cold, but it certainly hadn't been done at the Church's behest...
Were my regular visits to the Convent a problem?  Did my friendship with those three nuns upset anyone?  Why?  I'd already gotten the photos I'd wanted, a few years back, when I went on that walkabout with the Councillor, and I wasn't looking to add to the evidence, so...?
I've a much better idea of the reason for their brutal upheaval, and I'd hazard that Sir Spite Next door played a pivotal role in that nastiness...

While the GameWrecker continues to remind me that I can't blame the Pig for all the mischief that befalls us, his blinkers are a permanent fixture, poor fellow... At what point exactly was it that Balliram took to whinging that if he could have more lights operating off the nunnery itself, it would be a major boost for the signals enhancement?  Once the Pig had persuaded his Mentor, did the Druglord whisper to the Cardinal that they needed that section for the Experiment, but that the huge increase in power might be detrimental to the Sister's collective health, and they should be moved?
Obviously I'd kill to have been a fly on the wall when their points of relocation were discussed, if only to see exactly who it was that had come up with Pomeroy for Sister Stephen.  Did that same Genius mention at the time that as there was no nearby cellmast in that godforsaken village, the nuns would at least be safe from any further fallout?

Was that the sanctimonious bullshit that tipped the scales in the end?  If I were to walk into the Sister's house at St. Theresa's right now, who would I find occupying that home, and where does Sister Stephen sleep when she's down here on her regular business trips?  
You attend St. Ann's and you hadn't even missed them?  It was done so quickly and quietly that most people didn't have a clue they were gone..
There's only one person that I know of whose sheer unadulterated malice was sufficient to set that fiasco in motion, and to have arranged for those three Sisters to be uprooted and relocated as far from Durban as possible... Hazel?  Hazel had regarded me with grim suspicion from the very first time I'd knocked on the Sisters door, and as a reward she was sent just a hop, skip, and jump up the road to Botha's Hill, within easy reach of friends and family...

LATER at 10.35am

The Tosser had figured out for himself that I'd not bothered with a blog update for today, and it didn't take a rocket scientist to know I'd probably head out into the yard to work instead.. It was pointless getting out the electric mower or the weed whacker, as he can't resist spiking either of them until they cut out, hence my purchasing a push mower..   He'd chosen his weapon well before I lugged the mower outdoors into the courtyard, and I'd suddenly acquired an uncomfortable pinch about 4 inches to the side of my navel.  Hau! A really unpleasant tweak that I'd endured as I cut the terraces, until at 9.20am, when it suddenly vanished *poof!* only to be immediately replaced by a fairly sharp pain around the knee area... *eyeroll...
If ever the Prevaricators would have you believe the astonishingly varied aches and pains listed here are a result of the natural ageing process, you can safely tell them to cut the crap...
I'm guessing there was only one of them on shift this morning, as there's been not so much as a hint of the Backfire frequency at all, and when swopping to the knee area, he'd had to drop the pinch to the side. Making any sense here?

I'd dreamed in the early hours of calling the GW frantically to come help me unlock my knee, and he'd grabbed my foot and twisted my leg until the knee had clicked back into place and the pain had stopped.  I'd been properly awake not long after that, when my knee had spasmed again, and I got the message loud and clear...  It may have been around that time that I'd suggested aloud that Balliram sneak into one of his own pupil's lines and try out some of the newer options available with the Abdomen frequency...
Silly, as you can bet he does that anyway, and they'd be none the wiser...

You saw the Times front page today?  That apparently the phone that Reeva Steenkamp took with her into the toilet is encrypted?  Although I don't really know what that means, I'd have to guess that the cops are claiming they can't get in to read her call register?  Are you surprised?
Anyone ever follow up the mention made of the three high-ranking police Officers who were friends of Pistorius, that was made in one of the very first reports of that murder?  The chap is going to walk whichever way you look at it, and it appears as if he's getting plenty of inside assistance...

Would Bevonk deny that that larnie complex is already wired to the laser/wireless surveillance grid?  Surely not.  Where were the Area Controller and his band of groupies for that section when that girl was running for her life?  Was that bloody debacle recorded and if so, where's the footage?  It's a losing battle Lieutenant, and I think you know that, while your recent posts were rather too much for my head, they had a grim air to them, and I hope you've learned to be very wary of Telkom's finest Strategist?
Anyone who would willingly unleash the wireless weaponry on a defenseless woman and her child repeatedly, is not someone you would seriously want to call a friend, and hope to maintain your integrity..  It doesn't matter how earnestly our Janneman denies his role in that particular wickedness, for if you are indeed an Agent of any worth, you'll have seen right through him..

I've not forgotten the verbal attacks you made on Karl Muller by any means, and have to question WTF that was all about?  The Educator is honest and good, and should surely have been supported and not vilified?   It's complicated, BeVonk?  I wouldn't understand?  Try me, dude... I've been yapping for years that the Experiment is designed to blur the lines between good and evil, and I swear I saw that you'd said as much in a recent post..
It's pretty lonely out there, and getting lonelier by the day?   When the enormity of what's being done to mankind finally hits home, man, you're on your own...

When it finally becomes apparent that those you've trusted would turn on you in a heartbeat, if the price were right, it takes a while to get used to it.. You okay out there boy?  If I weren't quite so deadly poisonous I'd stick my hand out to you and say grab a hold and you'll be fine..  But of course you wouldn't...  Addressing you personally won't have made your life any easier either, but I'll risk it anyways..
If things ever change for the worse, ag, what am I saying, chances are you know how to look after yourself by now, and there's squat I can do to help...

LATER at 5.05pm

I heard this arvo that my kid's elderly landlady had quite a severe turn on Monday and is in hospital as a result.. Not something that happens often, and I think the only other episode was last year some time.. Was that about when the Yankee was setting up the surveillance technology on bundu.net?  Anyone care to nudge the bloke and enquire whether there was any activity on her powerlines around that day?  Hell, I don't expect you to admit to it, just to be aware of how it's affecting some people way more than others..
She's the one on the Mooi River Road with the rondavel that was broken into some years back, when the Scum next door thought it would be cool to add my kid to their monitoring list..

They're all on bundu.net AFAIK, so I'm darned sure that GI Joe would know whether more devices had been added to the streetlights in that stretch within the last two weeks or so...
The landlady's a diabetic and for her great age, is astonishingly fit, and I guess this second 'seizure' could easily be ascribed to fluctuating levels of EMR in her home... Is there a designated Area Controller living in one of those properties across the road, or is the Yankee coaching a student in the dark arts of the laser/wireless surveillance technology, and the old lady's sudden illness was the result of the inevitable fumblings? *vomits profusely...

Thursday 6th June at 3.50am

I'd just walked into the kitchen when the screen on my spare Nokia came alive without any warning.. Oops.. On more than one occasion I've been lucky enough to turn in time to see the little window on the microwave flash red as I arrive in there, and whoever's on that shift throws themself into that jackpoint.. What can I say?  If you suspect you have the Look & Listen Eavesdroppers in your home, the signs of their presence are everywhere, from the minute dips to your houselights, to the silver flashes across my bed as I rise in the dark.. The inexplicable creak from the waterlines as you walk into the bathroom, or the fridge motor suddenly roaring into life as you enter the kitchen.. The purr or buzz of an 'insect' as you cross by a window or arrive at your front gates after dark.. Something which my Vice Chair himself has at last picked up on, and which he'd mentioned on a call yesterday afternoon.

Apparently it kicks in somewhere in his back yard, and I'm willing to bet that his version of our Vincent has daubed the laser attracting chemical compounds heavily about the Honourable Man's yard.. It had been the night before last just after dark when I'd strolled out onto the verandah and the Cleverdick next door had bounced his buzzing from one NAT to the next, across the front garden, as he showed off unnecessarily...  
Unsurprisingly, after speaking to my VC yesterday, there hadn't been the sound of so much as one 'insect' last night when I'd stepped outside, nor anything this morning...
Are you listening out for your warning 'cricket' over there in Asherville or Clare Estate?
You're already on board the Intelligence gathering Collective in your street, and it comforts you to hear it kick in as you know your Area Controller has picked you up on his/her monitor?

And when four armed men swoop on you sometime next week, will you ask where your Monitor was at the time, and why your trauma wasnt prevented?  Don't waste your time.
Neither my most Excellent Neighbour herself, or the Observer at No 16 have been exempt from the carefully arranged crimes at their properties, as they each lost a car from their verges..
Did they seriously believe that Balliram wasn't watching as those cars were removed so swiftly?  It would appear that I'm not the only gullible fool in the area after all.
Peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 6th June, 2013 at 4.27pm.