Friday, June 07, 2013

Plumbing....
(begun Friday 7th June at 5.15am..)


The produce tables are all packed into a fairly small area, so it's not like we could avoid one another at the Farmers Market in Westville..  We'd been chatting for less than a minute, when I'd literally staggered back from a truly savage, single Knife to the Back.. Once again we were in line of sight to the mast, the overheads, the new lamp in the tree, and no doubt she had a larnie cellphone tucked away on her person, so the Tracker couldn't miss...
I do find it somewhat depressing however, that after 8 years in which to become proficient in the art of laser/wireless tracking, there's neither stealth nor finesse employed whatsoever..

That sudden shocker had our Expert in the Field's touch to it, and I'm willing to bet that Balliram was involved, and that it was he himself who'd chosen the levels for the Eavesdropper's arrival... While it's no doubt way too late for many of his pupils to unlearn their Tutor's bad habits, it's hoped that future recruits will at least take a bit of pride in their work, and employ a somewhat lighter touch...
Moving on.   So ja, She's seriously Good Cop family, like Johan Stolz used to be, before he turned and ran for the hills... I told her straight out how puzzled I'd been by all the effort gone to, to wire up that little market, and I'd pointed out the active overhead and the two ostensibly inactive lamps stuck in the trees...
I'd said that only once she'd so casually mentioned her affiliation to the Force last week, had the pieces fallen neatly into place....

Though she's obviously aware of the Experiment, there's no telling just how much she knows, and I'm not about to press her for answers... Instead, I told her a few signs to watch out for, to confirm that their power lines will have been activated and their privacy invaded...
What a pleasure to speak with someone who didn't recoil as if I were a raving nutter, and who knew enough to be interested... It was she who'd scathingly mentioned the Airwing chopper circling endlessly above Pinetown last Friday, a week after the last press announcement saying every last one of those birds had been grounded...

Though I'd have preferred to have kept last night's message to our Shadow Minister of Police private, Balliram had other ideas, and despite my efforts, her FB Inbox status refused to appear on my List, and even the Search function had proved fruitless.... Despite what the Creep may say, that was no User fault, and His Highness had wanted me to post out in public, which I'd duly done...
Will one of Dianne's advisors whisper to her that the chopper seen over Pinetown last Friday plays very little part in day to day police business, but that it's been assigned for the better part of eight years, to assist in the installation of Petruccione's fantabulous surveillance technology?
There'll have been the usual red herrings thrown in for good measure, a la Nathie borrowing it for a personal trip out recently, or flying visits to Children's Homes, as per the landing here on St. Theresa's Playing field a few years ago, but for the most part those Flyboyz spend their days and nights working for the Experiment Planners, as they flit from base station to tower...

I read Councillor Chapman's statement on his Facebook wall last night, and it certainly looks like Logie's life of luxury is drawing to a close, though he's probably cut a deal with the so-called Good Guys already, and will be permitted to jump the fence when all else fails, just as was done with my own Area Controller and many others... *winks at Lazzie....
Oddly enough, the Facebook Inbox function had worked perfectly when I'd come to message Warwick, though he hadn't acknowledged me when I'd checked later before shutting down, despite that his online status was green for go...
Was he having a quick confab with Dale Macpherson at the time?  Were they discussing what to do about the irritating old cow sticking her oar in?

Like I said, as fast as a glitch appears, the gap will be hastily sealed, and I'd have to guess that in this instance Dale will be the Fixer, and will persuade the young Councillor to ignore my frantic missives...
You all seem to have forgotten that I have no expectations whatsoever, and that I'm fully aware my attempts to wake you from your collective coma are futile, to say the least...  I appear to have a starring role in this Groundhog Day fiasco, and it's my job to prove to you over and over again that you've been taken for a ride on a gargantuan scale, but that you've left it way too late to wriggle free...
BeVonk had the truth of it, when he said he trusts no-one, and you'd better believe it...

Since being recruited to the ranks of this Yellow Army, young adults will have been encouraged to lie to their parents about the truth of what takes place during their laser hacking forays across the suburbs...
A sterling example would have to be the foolish young Narcissus from No. 16, who fell into the Sadist's clutches in the very early days of the technology being rigged to our streetlights.. The Gymnut was encouraged to find humour in invading our privacy and causing us physical pain.. He was led to regard all the mischiefs laid on by his much admired Tutor deliberately, as incredibly amusing, despite our obvious dismay... And yet, were he confronted, there's no doubt he'd insist his morals and integrity are untarnished... Say what?

LATER at 7.15am

Who's to say that our own Blade-runner with his volatile temper and sense of entitlement, hadn't asked his friends in the Force to check up on his latest arm-candy and find out whether she was 100% true to him or not... Let's say his connections came up with some damning footage, showing the young lady flirting mildly with someone else.. Let's say some of her casual privately-made remarks were stolen and played back for Pistorius, leaving him less than delighted...
Could he have confronted her with the evidence and she'd denied culpability, at which point he'd become so enraged that he'd lost the plot?  While it's likely the Telkom Agent will hoot with feigned derision at my colourful imagination, chances are his First Lieutenant won't ... Ahh BeVonk.. It's little wonder you're sounding grimmer by the minute..

It's awkward, is it not Warwick?  For the so-called Good Guys never had any intention of attempting to stop the Experiment in it's tracks... Indeed, they desire control over the masses every bit as badly as the Seriously Rotten, so let's not beat about the bush and pretend otherwise... The Opposition's party line will consist of promises that Area Controllers will be thoroughly screened before they're handed control of the power and water supplies in a specific suburb, and amazingly, the majority of you will meekly accept that bullshit, and give up your right to privacy and good health without a murmur....

LATER at 8.35am

The reason for the relentless beating I endured yesterday, from that first savage blow at the Farmers Market, to the brutally administered hits I took right up until around 1pm, when for some inexplicable reason they'd simply stopped?  (Anyone know where and what the Pig was up to right then?)   I doubt he needs a reason for his perverted cruelty, as he suffers from the very same entitlement syndrome that his own family were quick to toss at the Limpopo Comrades runner...
We were in fact, given to Balliram on a plate back in 2005, were we not Mistuh Spence?  When you willingly handed him control of our powerlines, you were well aware that the Creature would come to own every aspect of our lives, including that of our health..

Nonetheless and notwithstanding, the Peeping Tom will not have taken kindly to seeing his Missus' name written in my early morning scribbles as he peered over my shoulder in the dark, and it may well have led to the over-the-top assaults I endured on my day out with the GameWrecker... You should get over it Balliram, as there's worse to come...
Something I expect you anticipate, as I've acquired an unusual dull headache this past hour, that's quite foreign to me, and it appears to be at it's worst on the side nearest your three aircon units and der Bunker...
Shall we discuss plumbing today, dear?

Shall we allow news of your latest skill to filter through to your Cloak of Respectability, and see how she deals with your latest behaviour?  Will she manage to shrug it off as part of a necessary talent required by her Special Operative husband, or does she in fact know the Creep well enough to see that he and his peurile buddies will have been galloping about the airwaves employing his latest skill on far more worthy candidates than this grotesque and ancient circus freak?
*judging by the hadedas sudden callout, the huge pressure to my ears, and the increased ache to my head, the Turd is already throwing his toys from the cot.. Shame...* 
So ja, lets talk about plumbing shall we, and specifically about some of the surprising new options afforded by the arrival of the so-called Abdominal frequency...

Did my Master think I'd be too coy to share this one with you all, or does he hope to bask in further glory as I continue to publicise the many means he has at his grubby fingertips to cause mischief and misery to his chosen victims?  Your guess, dudes...
You should all by now be aware of how he can humiliate his Labrats by causing them to wet the bed, and I guess if I were to ask the other guinea pigs in this section, it would be confirmed that he hasn't restricted that charming option to our home...  You've heard me whine on these past few months as the Pig has tested this new frequency out on my ovaries, my womb, and every other area of my abdomen, as far up as my sternum... The unpleasant itch that would hit me square on my pleasure zone, was just that - unpleasant...

Did this deter the Pervert? Hardly.  Turns out he was trying his luck with my old man as well, and when the GW had casually mentioned the Thursday before last, that he'd had an erotic dream about me, the penny finally dropped... We sleep for the most part separately, and some of you have seen me unclothed, have you not? *waves to the Comms officer... Then you'll understand just how bizarre it was for the poor bloke to dream of me in a sexual way, and why Balliram continues to cause him the embarrassment of bed wetting.. Come on Oinker!   Stand up and take a bow, why don't you, you cowardly mofo?  And while you're at it, care to tellus what part of Crime Intelligence gathering involves fiddling so determinedly (sp) with our plumbing?  *snarls..
Who was it that had carefully explained the concept of administering both pleasure and pain to subjects, in order to control them fully?
Did it take a while to get past his inherent sadistic nature? You bet it did..

I'm that self-serving and shallow that I might have fallen for it, if only it weren't such a dead-end... Without a doubt it's remarkably pleasurable, but it leads nowhere, before he loses patiences and re-introduces his favourites, to beat me back down... Does he have better luck with the females dotted about the Zone within his foul reach?  Has he discussed his new 'skill' with his personal Damage Controller, and if so, how does she feel?   *I'm still scribbling away here at the desk, and my strange headache has mercifully all but disappeared*
Your Mentor will be pleased with you Balliram, even if your wife is less than impressed, as you distract me from yapping on about the games being played within the Police force itself, and other issues that Mr. van Zyl would probably prefer I didn't keep raising...
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 7th June 2013 at 10.44am..