Tuesday, June 04, 2013

The stuff of legends..
(begun Monday 3rd June at 5.25am...)


Should you dare to query the employment of criminals as Area Controllers, I've no doubt you'll be reassured that the more dysfunctional and power-drunk of these mini-overlords are to be weeded out in good time... Sadly, another lie.   The entire Project is based on lies, secrecy, and the artful use of stallage to the nth degree..   All and any queries will be fielded with the glib 'it's in the pipeline' or 'these things take time', and if you're foolish enough to continue to press for answers, chances are you yourself will be coughing spasmodically within days, and your geyser will be flooding your yard..
Are you beginning to get the picture?  The real purpose behind the Experiment was never intended to eradicate corruption from Government, but to gain control of you, and the rest of your community.. A goal that's been achieved within a mere eight years, and I kid you not..

Does Balliram have visitors down for the Comrades?  It certainly appeared as if he were showing off for someone yesterday, as I attempted to change my Facebook cover picture and he corrupted them as fast as I selected them...  Has he been specifically ordered to ensure I post no photos that may be construed as incriminating?   It sure looks that way...  Are you not remotely curious to see what I've been snapping away at, over these eight long years of abuse?  You'll have to forgive me if I interpret your silence as confirmation that you're already OWNED, lock, stock, and barrel...

That when this Creature or his colleagues say jump, you merely ask how high, and that you spend hardly any time at all attempting to justify your latest orders, however criminal they are?   You're pefectly content to allow Michael Sutcliffe to manipulate the Manase Report behind the scenes, as he struggles to hide the billions siphoned off to install his quantum laser 'communications' system across eThekwini?  A system designed to remove your right to privacy and good heath forever?
As a self-confessed and confirmed Idiot of the first order, I am frankly awed by the Experiment Planner's skills, and how easily they're achieving their goals... How every tiny glitch is swiftly mopped up and hidden away under the carpet, with further promises of the glories to come...

It was still half-light yesterday morning at 6.30am when a chopper had thundered low overhead after the runners... I could've sworn it was my old friends the Flyboyz in THIS Airwing chopper, but as our Shadow Minister of Police confirmed in the Tribune recently, it's been grounded as well... *puzzled..
The sky above has lately been abuzz with all manner of fixed-wing planes, but I have my doubts that they can be used to replace the Airwing chopper's vital role in the surveillance technology operations...*waits...

Tuesday 4th June at 3.25am

This time they'd woken me just before 3am, and there hadn't been pain involved... The Dark Imp isn't as violent as his buddy?  What?  That rushing sound had been really loud as I lay in bed watching the fat white clouds above, and it occurred to me to ask Tamara Balliram next time I see her, whether anything's changed with their aircon units....  After all, we're heading into what passes for winter here in Durban, and I find it strange that it's just this last week that the rushing noise from der Bunker has increased so noticably...
I mentioned this out loud as I lay there, and no surprise that it was doused almost immediately...By the time I'd put the chicken livers on to cook after 3am, and had sat down here at the desk, I could hear it again, although not as loudly as it had been in my bedroom.
Right now it's been dropped to a minimum, though it's still running, and there's the pressure in my ears to confirm it....   A new toy?  An additional enhancement for the voyeur's pleasure?  Has the wife learned to accept that he cannot stay out of my bedroom at night, and that he and his chums have the most fun in there?

A nutter? Moi?  Ye gods, I have my moments ja... One of which had taken place a couple of weeks ago, up on the roadside... I told you how I'd been standing up by our open gates watching the kids as they'd tried to jump start the bakkie before they headed back home to the Midlands?  How there'd been a big shaven-headed guy chatting to a smaller fellow on my Area Controller's driveway, and I'd gotten it in my head that the little chap was the stand-by proxy that's been moved into der Bunker as a safety precaution?
How I'd crossed the street to No. 5 for a better look at the chap, and he'd turned round and called my name out loud and clear, and then said something I didn't catch?

Even I'll admit I must be running pretty darned near the edge to have allowed my fried brain in that split second, to think it was Balliram that had shrunken to that extent, and I'd said 'Sod off, Balliram', made a spitting motion, and gone back over to our gates....
More than once over the past eight years I've allowed my eyes to see what they wanted to see, and have ended up here, decrying my own foolishness....
Maybe I'd been dwelling too much on the mystery of the astonishing weight loss in so many of the Players, or maybe I'd had a worse night than usual, but my head had recoiled in horror (I kid you not) that the graceless hulk I've known for over fourteen years could've dwindled down to a fraction of his size...
Were the sadistic Creep himself to have written the script for that little scenario, I'm betting he couldn't have predicted such a perfect result....  So, unless the big guy standing on the driveway was seven foot tall, that wasn't after all, my Controller that had called out my name so cheerfully, and it's hardly surprising his proxy felt he knew me well enough to address me by name...

I'd watched the Knob yesterday (oops, sorry, I meant to say Balliram), as he'd milled about the top of their drive seeing the wife safely off in her Mercedes, and he's still the same thick-necked and shambling hulk he's always been, although I grant you he's shed most of the extra weight he was carrying...
Did I berate myself for that bizarre and damaging lapse on my part?  Did I beat my flat chest and bewail the obvious?  What would be the point?  If you've been here since the beginning, you know me as well as anyone, and that at times my stupidity may be regarded in certain quarters as the stuff of legends...

Moving on  -  I'd like to ask Jannie van Zyl (of vodacom, last time I looked), whether his guys have also dug out the Abdominal frequency to unleash on the designated stooges/victims up in Gauteng?   Like I said, it can be employed by the laser wielders to affect anywhere from the sternum to the top of the legs, and on it's own, it allows the users the widest variety of tortures I've yet to encounter..
Is there a Missus van Zyl, Janneman?   Does she ever get to see you, or are you like my Controller, glued to your monitor every spare moment you have?   This latest miracle of the wireless weaponry bouquet has so many side-options that I'm battling to keep up, and I'm guessing is currently being used to inject some sort of sick humour into an otherwise deadly operation?  Bingo....?

It simply wouldn't do for you to shake your head and roll your eyes at this point, Mistuh van Zyl, as we both know you've taken to paying a great deal more attention to your Protege's behaviour than you ever did in the past... Was it your idea that your ranking Officers use this latest frequency to concentrate more on causing little 'irritations' than out-right pain?  Without wishing to have my readers employ their gag-reflex, I figure you know exactly what I'm referring to, and alas, I can only hope that you don't expect me to be grateful in any way?   The increasing number of jabs to the ears and head tell me clearly that the murderous intent burns as brightly as ever, despite the distraction of the Abdominal frequency....

I'd tried again yesterday to change my Facebook cover picture, and for the second or third day in a row, the photo I'd selected (some random street view) was deemed unsuitable by my Network Administrator.. When I studied the picture in it's folder, there was nothing visibly wrong with it, only when I came to load it onto FB is the lower half of that photo destroyed by what resembles layers of brown bamboo, and I'm sure your pet Crackers will know the means used to achieve that degrading effect?
Would Jannie van Zyl care to tellus what part of the Crime Intelligence gathering operations involve such handiwork?  As yet, no-one has tried converting me to this glorious Cause, and I very much doubt they ever will, if I'm to continue to be subjected to behaviour that tops that of the very worst of the corrupt in the ruling party...

Just as your other Puppet, Michael Sutcliffe has spent so long trying to water down the Manase Report, and failed (yep, we're now told that we're not even going to get to see the section that covers his corruption), I'd suggest you're trying to convince us that Balliram is just a Cracker doing what crackers do, to amuse themselves?  It won't wash, Mr. Telkom Agent....
You should've kept a tighter rein on your Pet Porker down this end, you really should, although I've no doubt you'll be reassuring yourself there's no real harm been done....
While you can leave it to me to reaffirm my stupidity on a regular basis, I'm going to plod on in my efforts to enlighten my Community to the real intentions behind the astonishing surveillance technology they've been bamboozled into accepting so easily..
That it matters not whether they or their children have been recruited by this cowardly Army, they too will suffer the consequences from the fallout, one way or another...

I believe it was Debbie Love who'd first pointed out openly that you'd allowed Balliram too much free rein, and that was how many years ago?  While she was still a cherished member of the mybroadband forum, right?  Was it that observation on her part that eventually led to her removal, and was her relationship with Karl Muller encouraged in any way?  (You're new here? Go google Karl Muller and mybroadband, and you'll hopefully find the person who at one time had been the telecom's giants biggest headache).
So ja, a klutz I am, and shall remain, but a klutz that's been on the receiving end of the wireless weaponry and engineered crime for long enough to know whereof I speak...

I've an idea that the careful and very selective degradation of my photos is being done at your behest, Mr. van Zyl, and is by no means the simple Cracker mischief you'd have everyone believe... I would also aver that my surveillance has been increased to the point where I am never left alone with just one of the nearby graduates in charge... That my Controller now employs his own stand-in, who comes and goes when needed, and which would explain the hugely increased levels of EMF in our home.. Double your pleasure, double your fun?
The Creep will hand the controls to the likes of his Stooge up at No. 16 and tell him he's in charge, when of course that's not the case at all, as Balliram will have his little buddy ensconced in der Bunker as well, just in case...
Peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 4th June 2013 at 9.54am.