Friday, June 28, 2013

Hang on to your hats...
(begun Saturday 29th June at 3.55am..)

http://prd34.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-digital-dementia-plaguing-young.html

Too darned selfish to get out of bed when she'd thudded onto the floor, by the time Sophie sent her back-up in to fetch me, it was too late, and she'd made a deposit on the newspapers in the lounge..
No worries.  I'd cleared it away and put the kettle on, and was going down the passage when I was kicked in my lower back with a jolt.   Up till then there'd been not so much as a flicker of discomfort. No Backfire frequency, no spasmodic dry hacking of the Throat Choker frequency, not a twinge of anything... Hau. Less than a minute after that thwack, came the familiar chirrup of my Controller's remote and I'd watched as his gates swung open and he'd pulled in and parked...

Just how far away is he, when I get that warning kick?  Right up at the BIL's place in Garbutt, or sitting just out of sight by his gates, before opening them?  Five minutes later and he kicked off his house alarm briefly, though I figure his family have learned to sleep through it by now...
The ache in my hips persists even now, and our Millie the Gross has begun to grumble as well, as Balliram tightens the connection to ours...
Have I noticed any drastic changes since the adjustments were made to Freddie's streetlight a few days back?  Apart from the fact that the abuse in the late afternoons and evenings appears to have doubled lately? Not really, though I'm intrigued to get a closer look at the new lights on Balliram's electric gates....  It could simply be a strip of reflective light from something else, but as it's only recently appeared, it bears checking out...

So ja, it's now pretty much par for the course to find my back on fire at around 5pm each day, as I'm curled up in front of the telly, waiting for the old man to get home... Sheer spite, carried out by the Sadist from wherever he is, simply because he can, or do a couple of students file into No. 12's gates each day around that time, to hone their skills in the use of the laser program?   I swear it's become like the Casbah on a Saturday morning in here, and I can prove it..
In desperation, I've resorted to hauling out the Panasonic, and lookie HERE and HERE, at what I'm catching... You can easily tell which pictures took a full-on hit as my batteries charge is interfered with remotely, and which evaded the hit...

The scurvy cowards treat it like a part of their Game, but even so, they lose each time, as we inevitably pick them up wherever they try to hide... Will you check out THESE two near-transparent golfballs sitting on the carpet just a few feet away from me?  What about THIS brilliant tennis-ball sitting up above the windows by the PC HERE?  THIS odd-shaped flash of light by the ceiling fan is something new, but was also taken at the same time I was catching the spheres in the darkened lounge, so you can rest assured there was a Controller behind it...  I confess I'm pretty disgusted that things are going from bad to worse after all this time, but I figure it's to be expected...
The Gamewrecker has just shuffled through to the loo, and immediately the Backfire increases along with the ache to the fillings nearest der Bunker, and a pathetic little squeak sets up outside the window...

Just in case we have a mumbled conversation on the State of the Nation, Creep?  You wouldn't want to miss a possible gem falling from our wrinkled lips? *eyeroll...
I'd been busy online yesterday when I'd seen the bloke on Sky News over my shoulder... I hadn't turned the sound up, but the blurb had said that it was a Bee Keeping Summit, and they were discussing a National Pollination strategy... Good luck with that one.  Can you imagine that happening here?  Can you imagine anyone other than existing bee-keepers giving a flyingF for the bees out here, when there's so much engineered mischief on the loose?
What was it? Some 6 or 7 years back, when I used to sit out in the garden and watch the mulberry tree blossoms explode in a puff of dust all over the tree?

A fascinating phenomenon, and one which our local tree-lady couldn't explain.  Did any of you recognize what I was describing, right away?  That whatever was filling the air back then, was causing that pollen to explode in little clouds of dust and go to waste, long before the bees could get at it?  A small glitch in an otherwise perfect plan?  Well no.  There's the ongoing problem with MacLeod's water lines as well... The cabling that H20 stuffed through the storm water drains down in the valley, that led to the toad colonies disappearance...
There'd been a lame letter from that lying bastard in the Highway Mail the week before last, denying the Water Department's role in the devastating cholera-like illness that's hit so many.. I seriously have no idea how that chap can sleep at night, and you'd be a fool to believe a word that comes out of his mouth...

Our airspace was eerily silent yesterday, after the frantic busyness of the weeks before. Maybe the wind was blowing the wrong way, and I just didn't hear any of them, but it occurred to me to wonder whether one of Obama's Chinooks or Sea Knights was in the area, causing everything else to be grounded...
Anyone down Chats way see or hear anything?  They'd have gone straight on down to Louis Botha and the Airwing offices, if they did visit us, though the sight of one of those enormous whirlybirds would cause a great stir, and it's more likely the CIA guys will hop on a local plane in an effort to keep a low profile...
More cocky, unqualified wankers, like my own Controller, playing with a technology that's more destructive than a nuclear bomb, and yet many of you regard it as the Second Coming...

Yeah - I know you prefer it when I single out individuals to diss, and avoid the truth that comes with the bigger picture, but that's tough titty...  Where is he these days?   Skulking away from home on one of his many trips abroad, safely out from under the dense blanket of technology that surely covers Randles Road as well?  Will any of you ever come to look back and recognise him for the Deathbringer he truly is?  If someone were to tally up Barnabas' personal toll taken from his community, from the time he first began dispensing banned substances to all and sundry, up until he added the Experiment's Information theft to his CV, I'm willing to bet he'd go down in the History books as a genuine mass-murderer....
Too harsh?  He paid your taxes in 2003 when you couldn't, and you wont hear a bad word said against him? More fool, you...

Never mind the odds of the CIA popping down to the Midlands to take in the scenic beauty, and visit their fellow countryman at the bundu.net headquarters, what are the chances that the kind Genie down in PE will get to chat to a couple of Men in Black?  The push to wire the Eastern Cape is picking up daily, and the problems with both water and electricity supplies are set to increase dramatically...
The old man tells me that the cost of fags is going up again (always interesting), and the latest hike to the petrol price is set to add more starving masses to this gigantic pot of misery engineered by the Experiment Authors...
Do I see nothing but doom and gloom on the horizon?  Hell no...
I'm AGOG, as they say.. Constantly surprised by the fact that I'm still around, yapping my head off, and I find each new day has it's own little miracles...

While I'd be greatly obliged if someone could bother to pull rank on the Psycho at No. 6, and get him to douse the horrific levels of wireless flooding ours each afternoon and evening, I don't hold out much hope of it happening... While it's true that after the GW's 3.30am revelations a few days ago, we've not seen even a glimpse of the Landy since then, the deliberate torture continues unabated..
As worthless as I am, I guess I'm still good for the occasional laugh in some of the sicker quarters, so if you want this ancient Duracell rabbit to keep going, you're going to have to explain CAREFULLY to the Sadist that this particular toy is teetering on the edge of running down for good...
After all this time, it's highly likely that the Creep has himself a couple of suitable replacements, and that he can do without the promotional work I do for him...

What's going on up at the BIL's place at No. 6 Garbutt Road?  I'd driven past on Thursday to find the three dogs sitting out on the road in the rain.  (Another family of dog lovers like Balliram) and there appears to be building work underway..  A Bunker going up perhaps, as the family begin to show symptoms from the fall-out in that deadly neck of the woods?
It's now 5.50am, and Rocky is barking, as the Backfire frequency surges and a lone hadeda calls out in the dark valley....
Is the old man still floating somewhere between life and death, wishing they'd let him go?  Another pawn in this gigantic game of smoke and mirrors?  The build-up to his passing has been masterfully choreographed to ensure there'll be at least some mischief carried out, once the official announcement is made..
Hang on to your hats, folks, as it's going to get bumpier than usual, and quite soon at that...

LATER at 7.10am

The Flyboys in their familiar blue and white SAPS chopper have just headed over from the microwave tower, coyly presenting their side to Freddie's upgraded streetlight as they passed by... I'd assumed they'd update the data on Thursday while I was out of the area, but I'm happy to say that's not the case, and here they are.. Grounded, my bloodshot watering EYE!!   Peace julle..

---oOo---

Saturday 29th June 2013 at 8.47am.