Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Drones..?
(begun Tuesday 11th June at 5.55am..)


Question my own sanity?  Sure I do.. Is this latest bit of sorcery enacted for me, worthy of sharing with you? I'll give it a shot...
I'd been sitting here at the desk for ages, just gazing out of the picture window into the dark valley, and enjoying the view.  There's not so much as a breeze riffling the leaves, and only one bright star hanging over the fiddlewood tree, in a cloudless sky...
To my left, the orphanage building has come alive with lights as the occupants start their day. It must have been twenty minutes ago that I'd glanced up to see that single bright star had acquired an equally bright companion some way above it.  It hung there stationary as I watched it, for a minute, and I'd lit a fag only to look up again and find the new arrival had vanished.  WTF?  I went out onto the verandah and verified that the sky is absolutely cloudless, and the single original star is behaving as it should, as it rises higher into the heavens.

So what was that I'd seen hanging there so briefly?  A jet's headlight perhaps?  No man.  It's that quiet, that I'd have heard it's roar eventually, and I'd swear it wasn't moving at all.  Besides, the telkom cable hangs just outside the window and can be used to judge how fast something is moving across the sky... One of Roux's exploding laser beams that I so often see as they head across the valley towards Harris Crescent?  Not even.. This was static, and every bit as bright as the only other star I can see..  Is it in any way related to that odd smudge that appears now and then in the sky shots I take?  Sitting here, surrounded by the single most sophisticated surveillance technology many of you will ever come across, I can safely say I'm luckier than most.

Some sort of drone that the Experiment Authors have flitting about the skies to check up on their stooges?  Why then the so-bright light?  Has it in fact moved away, or is it still there, now sans that astonishing brightness?  Creep?  One of your toys brought out to astound me, and get me to put pen to paper at last?  I'd have to say that if my Area Controller genuinely has no idea what I'm on about, that just maybe there's hope for his embattled targets after all.. Fingers crossed...

LATER at 8.15am

Did vodacom's Jannie van Zyl have any say in BeVonk's rebuttal, to be found on the Mass Surveillance in the United States thread in the Broadband & IT News section?  Did the Intelligence Operative merely become gatvol of fielding questions as to why his name crops up here so often?  Apparently BeVonk prefers the good old-fashioned technology employed by Agents in the past, and he states quite emphatically that there is no kultuur of spying and eavesdropping here in South Africa.. Where the heck did I get the idea the chap was devout?  Wrong again?  Or does he find the lies trip easily off his tongue these days, as he justifies them as necessary for the greater good of mankind?  *baffled...   If I were to leave any legacy at all, would it include my children cursing me, as he'd suggested in another thread?  Cursing me for what? 

The fact that it's unlikely either of them will ever be recruited to the Yellow Army?  My fault, BeVonk?  For how many years did I believe that crap?  That my woes were due solely to my unpleasant nature?  You've met Balliram personally and have fallen for the mask worn by the psychopath?  You genuinely believe that the Emperor of the Zone, Earl Michael Barnabas, had a road to Damascus moment, and as a result he wanted only the best for the Sydenham Community?  Do you happily accept that your friend Janneman and his Superiors at Telkom initially handed this astonishingly sophisticated surveillance technology to some of the more powerful druglords and Crime Bosses across the country, simply because it was the quickest means of kicking off the installation?
Does van Zyl continue to protest that that's not what happened at all?  What I'd like, is for the restrictions on your speech to be removed, and to hear what you really think of all this skullduggery, but I guess it's not worth your future to rock the boat, and I think no less of you for that..

Have any of you noticed any changes to the Sunday Tribune since the Independent Newspapers consortium gobbled it up?  Try the full page piece given our corrupt ex-City Manager Sutcliffe this past Sunday, but ensure you have a brown paper bag handy when you do... Nothing but a thinly-disguised free full-page advertisment, designed to promote the chap's consultancy, that could well be some sort of reward given for favours handed out during his reign... *sick..
Sutcliffe regrets some of the actions taken during his tenure?  Well that's okay then, Mikey, all's forgiven?  *thinks NOT...   The fibre optic network he proudly announces now covers Durban?  Could we have more details on that one?  Exactly what it's for, and whether it's been the cause of the Durban Harbour contamination, the pollution to the Durban sea shore, and most recently a whole bunch of people being poisoned up by Inanda?
If you wish to talk legacies, look no further that the one the Town Clerk has dumped on us...

Before I forget, (as I do so often these days), can we jump back to that odd smudge in the sky HERE? Is it possible that could also be a drone of sorts?  A drone that has some sort of shield around it, that renders it invisible to the naked eye, but is, like the spheres, revealed by a digital camera?  Drones are the Aviator's department, but his derision and scepticism expressed at my wild theories, make it difficult to broach the subject... Is he too, to be excluded from the ranks of the Yellow Army, simply because of his relationship with my kid?  What a waste, and there'll be plenty more exclusions along those lines, as the more blatantly criminal of the Area Controllers spitefully include them on their tagging lists.

I should make up my mind and decide whether the Experiment is a good or bad thing?  Right here and now I'd have to say it's the biggest abuser of human rights the world has ever seen, but it's here to stay, and as I've said before, I've no doubt I would have seized the pen and signed on the dotted line just like the rest of you, had I been offered the opportunity.
Does the very idea of my enlistment leave you convulsed with mirth?  Gaan kak mos!  Even an ass like myself has her uses, though alas, I was designated to play the Fool from the getgo...
It's now 9.30am, and a chopper has just gone over, heading north, and way too high to identify..

It had been not long after the GW left for the shops at 3pm yesterday afternoon, when my Shift Monitor had kicked off with the Knives to the Back frequency, and had gone on to crank up the Backfire levels as well.    This time even the Bathtime Matinee was included in that charming little exercise, and there'd been no let-up, until by 4.20pm I'd had enough and had sent out my Distress texts.
This one had said 'Anyone care to ask why Look&Listen technology being run at excrutiating levels at 4.15pm this afternoon?  Has our Shift Controller lost the plot?  Jane at 4.25pm.   Sent to the usual suspects, including Logie Naidoo and Holson Mbhele...
Those horrendous levels did eventually drop, though I doubt as a result of my SOS texts.. Having made it quite plain that any responses to those messages will be blogged, and that replies are therefore neither wise nor necessary, only Missus Balliram appears to think that doesn't apply to her, and much later a rather lame response had flown into my Inbox...
She's been my Area Controller's staunch advisor and damage controller for years, and I can only imagine she seeks to leave a carefully laid paper trail that will have her appear ignorant of her husband's crimes...

I have to stifle a snort at how closely I'm being watched these days.. I've just tried again to change my Facebook cover picture from that corrupted folder, and once again was denied... Incriminating, much? Shortly afterwards, I tried to open Twitter.com and failed, as the webpage was apparently unavailable, so I used Twitterdeck instead...*finger... I also sent the crooked little fellow a mail as well, although I said nothing, but simply attached a photo of St. Theresa's orphanage building and another of the Raw Power bakkie.. What's my point?
Why, open and honest dialogue would be a refreshing change, don't you think?  Not something Herr Doktor Sutcliffe is familiar with, after the years he's spent running the City and it's inhabitants into the ground, but there's no harm in trying...

Wanna chat, Mikey?  Want to give us the reason why you allowed us to be allocated as Hacker's Hubs for the grand quantum laser/wireless surveillance masterpiece?  You had no say in the matter, and you took your orders from Mo Shaik and Jackie Selebi?  Did the news ever filter through to you back in November/December 2005, that between them, Allen Spence and Collin P. Balliram managed to nail my good friend down at No. 4 Harris Crescent?  Did you all laugh it off once he was seen to survive, and if he hadn't, would you have lost any sleep at all?
There's very little to choose between you and our Earl Michael Barnabas, when push comes to shove, though I guess you'd be mildly offended to be compared to a common-or-garden Druglord, however much power he wields...

You're a respectable member of society, Mikey?  See now, if you were to wade through my earlier blogs, you'd find that respectable is hardly the word I've used to describe you... Back when I'd spend time wondering aloud just why you let Sbu Mpisane get away with murder, and his wife with fraud, and why Felicity upped and left you quite suddenly.. Respectable?  I don't think so...
Stick to the facts and don't get personal?  The fact is that you handed me and my friends on an effing plate to a known Druglord and his equally criminal IT Cracker bumboy... Not just to be used as labrats for your buddy Francescos' grandiose technology, but to be OWNED, literally for life, so of course I have questions, wouldn't you?
Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 12th June 2013 at 10.05am.