Thursday, June 13, 2013

Jitterbug...
(begun Friday 14th June at 4.25am..)

*I dumped yesterday's update in the bin where it belonged, although sadly, today's is just as incoherent...*

I'd woken up yesterday morning to find Special Agent Dickhead has now set his garage wall enhancer HERE, to do the 'shorting' jitterbug, and it's still flashing in here this morning... As this particular technology is all about lights chatting to lights, it's pretty obvious there's nothing wrong with those lamps, and that they've been set to run like that... THIS one next to his aircon continues to operate at what appears to be half-mast, as it mumbles away to THIS dumbed-down beauty on my Good Neighbour's garage wall..

I'll have to debunk my theory on drones for the moment..
That bright star I'd seen hanging outside this window the morning before last, before it magically disappeared?  I'd been in the kitchen at roughly the same time I'd seen the thing, yesterday morning, only this time I'd heard the faint roar of a jet going over, despite the silence the day before... My 'star' was clearly nothing other than a red-eye flight where the pilot had gone down the coast from Shaka, and hung a U at the Bluff, before heading inland... Why it had seemed to hang there unmoving, is anyone's guess, but I doubt it was a drone after all... The smudges in so many of my pictures remain a mystery, but then maybe you've a logical explanation for them as well?

Our ex-City Manager had kindly put his email and Twitter account at the end of his full-page consultancy advertorial in this week's Tribune, and I confess I couldn't resist..  I'd sent him a mail with the subject line reading 'Lest you forget', and had attached a photo of St. Theresa's orphanage building, and another of the Raw Power bakkie showing it's logo...  If I'd hoped to jog some sort of guilty conscience it was a total FAIL, as he'd promptly replied asking what the pictures were, and had ended his note by saying 'Have fun'.
This time I'd actually typed a short reply, and would you believe the little bugger continued to feign ignorance?  His third response had been for me to stop talking in tongues, or to stop writing to him.. That did it for me, and I'd sent him my blog addie and how to find me on Facebook, and asked whether he was going to add me to the list of people he intended suing (sp).
All pretty childish, I grant you, but I'm sure that at least Allen Spence will understand my irritation.. That though I'm well aware that the Experiment Authors will have chosen the likes of Sutcliffe and his erstwhile colleague the Druglord Barnabas, specifically for their complete lack of moral conscience, I was going to give it a go anyways...

How many light bulbs have you had to replace recently? None?  I suspect His Pitifulness next door continues his petty mischief at ours, unchecked... It was just last week my old man had to get up the ladder and replace one of the two spotlights outside the lounge, and now he's going to have to attend to the sensor motion spot on the garage, as it's taken to switching off again almost immediately...What is it that our Area Controller is after?  Would he prefer a light sensor lamp up there?  Imagine how civilised it would be, were he to call the GameWrecker and explain to him that such a thing would be preferable, and why, but of course in this ongoing game of lies and deceit, that ain't gonna happen...

Yesterday's early morning tracking exercise had been a fairly nasty affair... Me and No. 17 had pulled in to the underground parking at the Westville Village Market as usual, and up to that point there'd been no warning of what was to come.. Pretty much all the neon striplights HERE had been activated, despite that it was a lovely sunny day, and as I'd climbed out of the car, he'd had the Backfire frequency hit me like a ton of bricks... It hadn't been too bad inside Pick 'n Pay for a change, but back out in the parking lot it was still running at max levels... Whoever was tracking us, had from then on, accompanied us in the Nissan up to the Farmer's Market, thumping me all the way....  A most unpleasant experience that had strangely enough ceased once I'd climbed into the Polo at around 10am, and my old man had suggested we head on down to the beachfront for a bit...

*It's now ten past 5am, and the giant lamp in the booster cage at the orphanage has just lit up.. This time, without managing to disturb any stray hadedas in it's path...*

So ja, our trip down to Addington had been perfect, and the only problem that had occurred had been when we were sitting on the beach and a text from my kid had flown into his smartphone... Ow! Ow! Ow! Not something that happens each and every time an sms arrives thankgod, but for some reason that one had the Knives to the Back frequency hitting me full-on..
After that, even our subsequent spin up to Pinetown had been pain free as far as I recall, so it would be interesting to find out who it was, and why I was caused so much discomfort on my initial trip to Westville..
Stop whining and accept that he has complete Ownership, and can do as he wishes?  Sies vir julle almal...
*Now 5.20am and there it is.. The sound of a jet going over, as the first star bobs up behind the fiddlewood tree to my right.... Drone se GAT...*

Have you taken to finding rubbish strewn on your once pristine verges?  Do I buy that this could sometimes be markers put there deliberately by would-be house burglars?  Sure I do, and hardly a day goes by without me finding a ciagette packet or empty crisp packet lying inside our front gates... But no, it's the other trash that amuses me.. A carefully placed piece of white card, or like a day ago, the large crumpled wrapping of celophane (sp) left on my Controller's verge.. Laser guides is what they are, and I guess everything helps, does it not?  A white styrofoam cup, or a shiny foil crisp packet will act admirably as a path finder.. Something I learned in the very early days, as I'd watch with interest as an old broken white plastic chair was moved strategically about over under the gumtrees, or a sheet of white plastic would shift about mysteriously overnight...   Something as innocuous as an empty plastic packet hooked over a fence or wall, was all it took to aid the Hardyboys direction-finders, and nothing's changed in that regard...

So, if you've taken to constantly finding stuff on your verge, don't be too quick to think they're markers for your run-of-the-mill house burglars.. Chances are they're put there to aid a very different set of thieves... Home invaders, whose invisible arrival over your powerlines will for the most part go undetected... Course if you've been a regular port of call for any length of time, you'll learn to recognise their arrival in the most unpleasant of ways... It very often starts with your feet, followed in my case, by an appalling heatwave, and then a sudden general air of malaise sweeps over you, before the Controller opts for the frequency de jeur..  More often than not it's the Backfire, with a hefty dose of the Abdominal frequency added...
If you're unlucky enough to have any of the old mercury fillings in your teeth, you may find your jaw suddenly begins to ache for no apparent reason, as both No. 17 and I found out several times this past week...

The day before yesterday I'd logged on late in the afternoon to find the ANC Treasurer's post on the Sydenham Community News FB  page had been knocked from view by a seemingly endless stream of different announcements made by the FB site creator herself...
A strategy used to great effect on the mybroadband forum when rpm or Janneman wishes for a particular thread to disappear.. As luck would have it, the Opposition was undeterred, and by late yesterday afternoon he'd posted and bounced that thread back up to the top.. Gotta love the games...

I'd been sitting here at the desk in the dark yesterday morning when, at exactly 4.45am, there'd been the sudden sound of a large branch cracking nearby... I'd gone outside and shone the spotlight along the top of our boundary wall, but found nothing...
You'll perhaps forgive my suspicion, but Balliram had had a droog working in his garden the day before, and I'd immediately wondered whether that cracking sound presaged further destruction to what's left of the coral tree HERE... *Wouldn't it be wonderful if I had the skills to insert the relevant pictures on my blog at this point?  Alas, I don't, and you'll have to find them in my Facebook albums if you're interested*
He'd had his droog weaken one of the big branches last year, and it had come down not long afterwards HERE.. Are we set to lose another of the only two remaining trunks/branches to go down, this time damaging the precast wall?  Your guess...

Is PRISM in any way related to the quantum laser/wireless surveillance systems going up around the world?  I'd clicked on that video clip but I hadn't lasted long enough to hear whether the young man had mentioned lasers in his monologue...
Why do I ask?  As usual, for what must appear the flimsiest of reasons...
Several of the shots I'd taken down the dark passage in ours, had revealed a rainbow-coloured bolt of light jutting out of the wall by the sliding kitchen door.. I'd blogged that pretty phenomenon more than once, before it stopped appearing on my photos, no matter how hard I'd tried to repeat the exercise...
I remember speculating whether it had anything to do with the fact that it was just the other side of the wiring that fed our microwave... Another shot I'd taken was of the little kitchen table that holds the microwave itself, and I'd zoomed in to discover a tiny bar of rainbow light underneath the microwave, like a little pillar of coloured light running from under that appliance to the table surface... Not relevant?  Nothing whatsoever to do with the PRISM technology?

I've not bothered to go sphere hunting for ages, as I have more than enough evidence as it is, and since Balliram has upped my monitoring so tightly, there's no doubt my pictures would be degraded, as he remotely nukes the batteries... Try again, and see what I come up with?  Maybe I'll do just that...
Had I deserved the almighty whack to my side that my Shift Monitor had administered shortly after I'd sat up on the edge of my bed at 4.15am this morning?
This, after the entertainment I'd laid on for him in the early hours?  It would seem there's no pleasing the Sicko, no matter how I try..
Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 14th June 2013 at 8.42am.