Monday, May 06, 2013

The rupture...
(begun Monday 6th May at  3.20am..)


*Added to the beginning of today's update at 9.32am on Monday:  No, that's not a typo.. I'd watched the Pig as he moved the Landy out of the way to let her Merc out, before he parked it back at the bottom of his drive and swopped to the Beemer, at which point he pulled away.  It must have been about twenty minutes after that (time to make it to the Ridge Road Wireless Station?) when the Abdomen Frequency kicked in and went through the roof.  A new area, next to my navel FFS?
That bad that I resorted to sending out my Distress texts, and hopefully, everyone was delighted to receive them?   "Are you aware that a new and crippling frequency is being employed in ours?  No? Well you are now.  Payback for my ludicrous attempts to sound the alarm on Sutcliffe's surveillance system and the criminals in control?  Jane. Sent at 9.06am."

Right - Back to the update scribbled at 3.20am this morning:  
They've been all over the show this morning. As long as we nail her, it doesn't much matter where? I sat  down here at the desk to experience a sudden enormous sharp ache next to my navel... Quite a move up from the poking about that was going on in the soft tissue in my lower back at 2.15am.  Right now we have the Backfire frequency on the rise as well, so it's quite possible I've got two of the ladyboy soldiers keeping me company with their heroic antics...
I'd posted some arb comment on the Carte Blanche wall last week.  They'd asked for feedback and I'd obliged by saying something about the fact that I usually channel-hop when they run segments on animal cruelty.. My post had vanished when I checked yesterday, and I can't get the Carte Blanche page to stay on my Like list....
Small stuff for sure, but interesting, ja...  I'd not run away from last night's insert on the elephant cruelty saga, and I was seriously glad I'd stayed... Kudos to the wonderful young woman who'd helped get the Bloemfontein zoo elephant to relative freedom...

In closing, Derek had said that next week's program was to include some of the top cyber-crime investigators in the country.. Is that one of the many hats worn by the psychotic Cracker next door?
It certainly has the sort of ring to it that the Sicko would fancy himself wearing... How many of those top notch investigators started off as crackers, causing mischief and destruction to random computers before sliding out to sit smirking in the shadows?  How many of those creepy vandal yobs went on to be employed legitimately by big companies, for their hacking skills?
There'd also been a post on the Chirpster's page, touting the astonishing leap in technology that allows the good guys to nail the criminals, though nowhere did he make mention of the access of individual's powerlines being used to ferret out information...

We're not quite ready to be told the truth yet, Stephen?  The public wouldn't react well were they to hear that their right to privacy has left the building, once and for all?  Depending on who it is that asks you, will you concede that yes, such technology now exists, but that it's employment is reserved for investigating the Seriously Corrupt and no-one else? And you manage to say that with a straight face?  Is that what the Experiment recruits are led to believe?  That they're training up to become fully-fledged Crime Intelligence Officers?  *falls over snorting...
Are the more gullible and shiftless of the cadets encouraged to regard their illegal access as some sort of RPG, as I suspect?  Why are they ordered to target their quarry with the lasers? Are they told some bullshit story that this enhances the visual and audio recordings that are being relayed back to the data base for storage?

Will you insist that this is not common practise, and that for the most part access is gained to the home, where the Agent then remains silently observing and gathering incriminating information, with no ill-effects caused to their target at all?  If this is so, I'm baffled by your naivete... What did the Arendse's at No. 4 do to deserve the concentrated attacks on their physical persons for at least seven of the eight years this system has been operating here?  What the eff did Sue the Book at No. 5 do to deserve the extreme damage done to her health over those years?  Friends of mine, was all it took?  It truly appalls me to think that you simply glance in our direction and shrug us off as no more than eggs to be broken by necessity...
Is there some sort of story circulating that you're going to get round to saving us, but you've got bigger fish to fry at the moment? Jesus,joseph,andmary, but that's a crock if I ever heard one...

From the very first time I began publishing my incoherent shrieks of outrage here on blogger, there was never any intention that the White Hats would ride in to rescue us... Instead, I came to be regarded as some sort of sick example of what could happen to you no matter how harmless and stupid you were, though how Jannie and his cohorts explained away the inclusion of No. 4 and 5 in Balliram's terror tactics, remains a mystery to me...
What was it that persuaded my Excellent nighbours at No. 10 so early on that we were worthy of this treatment?  My tendency to gossip about anyone and anything?  My opinionated demeanour?  That was enough to get you to condone the 24/7 illegal access being made to Nos. 4, 5 and 8?
What is THIS?  Taken in January 2007, there'd been a Telkom bakkie parked right up against No. 10's boundary wall, and at some point I'd managed to catch this chap as he works on a line feeding into godschild's home HERE.  What do you call that white thing?  A circuit-breaker perhaps?  And what is the white line for?  We have no such thing on our telkom line, or anywhere else around the house for that matter...
These pictures are from my hard-copy albums, and you'll have to wait a bit to see them.. For all I know the originals are on one of the twenty-nine CDs stored out of the Cracker's reach, but I'll try and take a photo of the photo and post it before Balliram makes it disappear...

So ja, why would they have a circuit breaker there on a line feeding into their lounge, and we not?  Some sort of protection against the inevitable surges that were to come?  But that's surely a Telkom line and not the power line? *fascinated... When I look up from our lounge to their kitchen windows they appear somehow different.. Quite possibly like ours, it's just accumulated grime, but I confess my suspicious mind questioned whether they've had those windows treated with some form of laser-repelling compound... Frankly I'm disgusted with myself for even thinking such nice people would sink so low, and I banish the thought as fast as it pops up...
She herself is risking her own health to particpate in this inhumane scheme, but what choice does she have?  I find it easy to stand back and see the bigger picture, and how shockingly they've been manipulated by Barnabas and his monkeys...
The carefully engineered thefts arranged at strategic points to remind them of how vulnerable they are, and godknows what other financial mischief was made to encourage them to believe the Project was the only way forward..

It's now 4.55am, and I glanced up in time to see a dazzling white star do a sort of double explosion in the sky, as it fell down towards Mayville on my right.. Lasers, colliding in an astonishing light show put on by the asshole next door, or simply a meteorite falling to earth?  I waited a second for some sort of sound as it hit the ground, but there was nothing.. Magic times I tell you... So clear and bright it could've been just a hundred yards from me, or a hundred miles for that matter...

Does my Good Neighbour think she knows me any better for all her stealthy visits to our home?  Does she find my unpleasantness worthy of this infestation?   Do you consider it odd that I continue to regard that family at No. 10 as the best neighbours we've ever had, despite the lies and secrecy?  Hell, you couldn't ask for a finer example of how the Corrupt have gone about the business of trapping both the Devout and the Good into believing this technology is to anyone's benefit at all... It's a given she's come to find me irritating, and often downright disgusting, but I refuse to believe she would deliberately cause me hurt, and that's the bottom line, when all's said and done.. Am I wrong again?

Balliram wishes desperately for me to consider No. 10 as my enemies, and he goes out of his way to employ their lights to hurt me... No can do, Knob... For whatever reason, I continue to regard them as Seriously Good, trapped in an untenable situation.. Put that in your spliff and smoke it..*finger...
I was set upon by the Cowards at 2.15am this morning, when I woke to the charming Knives to the Back frequency, accompanied by more of that deadly poking about to my lower back...  There'd been more of the same after 3am, but this time I could hear one of our dogs flapping it's ears frantically in the lounge...

Have the Snowman and his colleagues judged us and found us wanting, or is there a genuine desire to eradicate this Filth from the Project, only they don't know how to go about it?  Another birthday come and gone Agent247, and no sign of rescue on the horizon?  Is it too late, and I mistook you for someone else?  Someone who actually gives a rat's arse?
Did you ever find out which Area Controller Thoshan paid to have those cops in the DOCU taken out with the wirelessed 'heart attacks'?  Are there going to be any more good men wiped out before your lot wake up and attempt to change the status quo?   How's about a sign that you're even interested in the tortures being employed on the common man in the name of this fantabulous experiment?

Just kidding.. I'm well aware of these criminal's reach, and that they could make your own life more than just miserable if you stepped out of line.. *that last scribbled sentence earned me a great whack to the back, showing just how closely my words are being watched...*
What will the new day bring me?  More sudden crippling pain (bloody prophetic there) as I pass by the microwave and kettle jackpoints, or step out into the courtyard?  Unfettered by any restrictions, the sadistic and well protected Cracker continues to seize every opportunity to remind me whose the boss.. Pathetic....

Where and how did the Right2Know's Dale McKinley acquire his American accent?  google or wiki him, and all will be revealed? That's unlikely to say the least.. Is the chap oblivious to Roux's quantum laser/wireless surveillance system, and is his outrage at the Secrecy Bill genuine, or is he another hypocrite of the first order?
I've not seen that orange-coloured box light on the nunnery active for a few days now, though having mentioned it, no doubt it'll be back on tonight... *eyeroll...
Heads down folks, and don't draw attention to yourselves...
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 6th May 2013 at 10.34am.