Sunday, May 05, 2013

A dying breed..
(begun Saturday 4th May at 4.10am..)


If I were sufficiently determined, could I make it awkward for the Shoulder Lurkers?  Rather like my maternal grandad used to do when he was taking studio shots, I've just tried draping a piece of black fabric over my head and shoulders, but found there were way too many gaps, and the material isn't really thick enough...  Why would I care who reads my rhetoric before I head online to publish? It's not as if I've anything new to tell you..  It's the thing of a small victory I suppose... Anyways, it ain't gonna happen, as I simply don't have the brains to figure it out...

How long has godschild's big wall light been out?  The one on the side of his garage wall that talks to our back-door light HERE?  Two weeks? Maybe more?  They were ordered to reactivate it on Thursday night, and when I'd gone through in the early hours yesterday morning it had been the first thing I'd seen when I'd opened the kitchen door...
Once she'd switched on their kitchen light at 6.30pm last night, the Pig had seen me make a note of it and had reacted by employing the savage and repeated Knives to the Back frequency as I sat curled up in my TV chair...  You think you know pain?  I very much doubt that you do....

Did our Shadow Minister of Police ever get to read my comment on her wall?  The one where I'd mentioned the sight of that little grey fixed-wing Albatross heading North/West last Sunday, from what was probably the Louis Botha airport?   Was my remark lost among the frenzied delight of catching the Guptas out on such a grand scale?  One of the pictures posted on mybroadband of the guilty airliner, had had a small grey plane sitting on the tarmac in the background, and I'd been fairly startled to see how closely it resembled that Albatross... Is it also based at Waterkloof, and WTF was it doing down here last weekend? Fetching some larnies up for a wedding-related celebration being held on Sunday afternoon, or on other business altogether?

Here's a complete change of topic for you...  Has the dense blanket of spheres created by Roux's ultra-short laser technology got anything to do with spores?  As usual I'm way out of my depth, but last weekend I'd discovered THIS odd-looking mushroom-type plant a few feet away from the bird table.. It was bright red and had no cap per se, but the top was covered with blue-bottle flies.. Add that to the massive puffball fungi that were still appearing along my valley boundary wall up until a few months ago, and the fact that I've never before seen so much maidenhair or other types of fern flourishing about the garden, that I have to ask what's changed so dramatically to create these Amazon forest-like conditions?  It's almost as if we're living in one of those giant man-made bubbles, in a fine invisible humid mist...

I'm not buying the all-encompassing Global Warming crap either... No, it's more than that, and it most certainly has something to do with Roux's contribution to the Experiment, and the carefully manipulated weather conditions.. What is it that's caused the shocking corrosion to all the burglar bars facing the mini base station running out of St. Theresa's, including our lounge windows at the side, but has pretty much left the bars at the back of the house untouched?  And no, the front of our home faces East, so the weather has little to do with it...  Are the Recruits to the Yellow Army permitted to ask questions along these lines, or are they kept in the dark when it comes to the fallout?

I'd suggest that Roux's 'perfectly safe' assessment of his quantum laser technology is far from the whole story, and that the black residue coating so many of our walls and other surfaces, has everything to do with the laser's path... If you study the pictures of my garden terrace walls, and where that black coating is the densest, you can actually see the course taken between Balliram's and No. 10.  Some HERE, towards the house, and some HERE, heading diagonally across towards godschild's light on his garage wall, and a whole river of them heading up towards the Polo, and the streetlight on the road HERE...
The blackened stumps of large branches that have broken off appear for all the world as if they've been struck by lightning?  Could that be achieved by repeated bursts of lasers?  Both my old avo tree and the mulberry trees along the wall show evidence of being hit by something repeatedly, and the blackened effect is exactly the same as the coating on our stone terraces.... How's about you fill us in on this astonishing side- effect created by your 'perfectly safe' technology, Stefanus?  Is our situation unique, or could I find similar damage to the trees and walls right across the Zone and beyond? The picture of the tree in Ambleside Road, Cowies Hill, that I'd posted briefly as my cover, certainly had the same blackened appearance as our trees.
We're safe from that sooty residue, as we're tucked inside our houses? Ahh, so everything's switched off at daybreak then?  Bullshit!  The same invisible technology is running 24/7, and you have to wonder at all those people who work outdoors day in and day out, and how this is affecting them in the long run... Or not.

LATER at 7.40am

By the time I'd let Vincent in the top gates and come back downstairs, the dumbed-down Backfire frequency had returned and had gone through the roof.. Where are the bloody kid gloves I've earned, after surviving eight years of concentrated vitriol administered by the Sicko next door?  You have several replacements waiting in the wings already?  Live ones, who never STFU, and who are only too willing to tell you what it's like being on the receiving end of your fancy new weapons?  Hey, it's been a blast, but as I said to godschild, I'm more than ready to relinquish my role to someone else, and to step through the door and fly free, so what exactly is it that you're waiting for?

As often as the Pig will have been tempted, has that little voice whispered in the coward's ear that it would be more rewarding to watch Millie eat me alive, and you can rest assured that's pretty much the sole reason I'm still around... He'd employed his house alarm at 6.55am in his rush to catch me as I stood in all my nekked glory next to the bath earlier on, and it would appear he can't bear the thought of missing so much as a fraction of her growth across my back... *bucket... Whacko? Moi? I wish it were so, I truly do..

We'd driven down past the Sherwood Hall on Thursday around 1pm, and some of the cars were already leaving... What function was it that had so many cops attending?   Interesting to note that the proceedings had been recorded for that great data bank in the sky, as THIS streetlight on the pavement between the two big double-door boxes was activated when I left earlier, and was still on when we got back hours later.. I managed to get a picture for you HERE.  Were ALL the people that attended aware that their every move was being monitored and recorded for posterity?

I have company over my shoulder as Millie grumbles angrily, and a sudden spasmodic burst of dry hacking besets me.. What was it that suddenly increased Someone's keen interest?  C'mon Pigman, get over yourself. You love it when I talk about the Station and their involvement in all this criminal skullduggery.. Go harrass someone else for a bloody change...

Sunday 5th May at 5.40am

The GW reminds me constantly of my unpleasantness, and the poor bloke exhausts himself trying to maintain a picture of two ordinary old pensioners sailing off happily into the sunset, when of course it's hardly like that at all...I believe his latest complaints involved both my foul mouth and my inability to speak coherently on the telephone, and I'm guilty on all charges...
From shrewishly naive to rampant paranoia in eight years ain't pretty, and you have to sympathise with the chap... As much as you'd like to have him down as a Richard Bucket clone, he gives as good as he gets now that he's retired, and he manages to score a few bull's-eyes each day...
I'll brood on those home-truths for a bit before they conveniently slip away and get lost until the next time...
Happily, most of you have been aware of my short-comings from the getgo, and there's been no need to pretend I'm anything other than a sharp-tongued, irascible old Fool...

This morning's wake-up call must have been around 4am, and I'd surfaced to a sudden burst of the Backfire frequency and that nasty deep grip to both hips... As the latter is my Master's current signature tune, I began whispering the Oinker word repeatedly, and like magic he'd stopped.. More cowardly behaviour from one of the Project's finest... *snorts... Suck it up, O Monstrous One, for we both know that whatever I say here can, and most certainly will be used against me, more often than not after dark, when your Missus isn't looking...

How's he doing, lying in his hospital bed, no doubt with a forest of masts and aerials above him on the roof?  How's she doing with her infected wound up there in Hillcrest?  How's she doing with the nausea and vomiting up at No. 17, and him with the newly acquired pain in his knee?  One way or another, this quantum laser/wireless miracle has touched all their lives for the worst, and they're just a drop in the ocean...
Does Shauwn Mpisane lie between her satin sheets, savouring the thought of her latest R455mil tender, or has she taken to waking to strange headaches, or pain to her hips or spine?
Is the ex-City Manager having to consider the possibility of a knee-replacement op himself?  Has Barnabas been nimble enough to dodge the fallout by frequently disappearing abroad?

Not so much as one erratic flutter to what passes for your heart, Laz?  Or do you kid yourself it's caused by one too many sets on the bench press?  Your elevation to the Druglord's No. 1 Station Lackey may yet backfire on you, no matter how much time you put in at the gym... In fact, I'd have to assume that every exercise facility across town is now wired to the max, and that what you might gain on the treadmill, you will surely lose in the technology laden air... Have you ever considered the possibility that you've been lied to, and that despite your having attained the role as some sort of Chessmaster up at Dodge, no amount of keep- fit classes are going to make you any less vulnerable than the rest of us Suckers?
Peace

---oOo---

Sunday 5th May 2013 at 10.21am.