Saturday, May 04, 2013

Nothing personal...
(begun Friday 3rd May at 3.20am..)


One of the dogs was on the bed trying to wake me, and the other was sitting at the bedroom door flapping her ears.  Clever.  I'd debated whether to roll over and try and ignore them, but in the end I got up.. By then they were back on their respective chairs in the lounge, waiting for me to cover them..
The GW had beaten them by a mile, when his restless bumbling about had me awake just after 1am, and I'd still been awake an hour later to experience the arrival of that weird Klingon call sign to my fingers and thumb, this time accompanied by a diligent prodding to my ovary area...
Is the Knob next door running a Master Class in ours, or is it his latest proxy, practising his upgraded skills solo?  Your guess, as usual, but I doubt those two little dogs had a clue why they'd both come through to me like that, only that they had to...

I'd been rattier than usual on our outing yesterday, and I'll leave it to you to decide who'd chosen the frequency du jeur to track us... Turned out to be mostly the Backfire, with the occasional Knife to a wrist or deep ache to the top of the legs, and I'd have to guess the Expert in the Field was running the show..
At some point my old man had asked whether I'd seen the Press article on the cheap and nasty non-compliant electrical components that are now supposedly flooding this country..
I hardly ever glance at the Business section, so that had been a no..
It's certainly not the first time it's made the news, and there'd been quite a stink about it when, last year?  I figure we're set to be reminded of it at least a couple of times each year, until the entire country is wired and things settle down a bit?
All those pesky and inexplicable electrical fires that are occurring in businesses and residences as the pseudo NIA Agents access the powerlines, and their arrival overheats a jackpoint to the stage where it bursts into flames... You think I'm kidding?  Hell no, and I've made countless mention of all the appliances we've lost, and the seriously over-heated and blackened jackpoints and plugs, over the years since we became a Practise Centre for the Experiment's laser hackers...

It matters not that Mr. Safety First here has always by-passed the cheap and nasty in favour of the more expensive well-known brands, only that when Joe Public reads of the latest conflagration, he lays it at the door of the Chinese and their crappy products... Aint that right, Mr. van Zyl?  A neat bit of mass thought control to prevent any possible alarm that there could be monkey business afoot, out there on the power lines?
The Telkom Strategist could of course deny that's the case, but in doing so he'd have to concede that his prized Protege the Cracker Balliram was indeed making ongoing mischief in ours by deliberately surging our lines.. Catch-22, Janneman?
There ain't no expensive brand-name electricals in the world that can prevent the cook-out that can be achieved by a rabid Area Controller, so don't give me the tired el cheapo Chinese crud....

The Chirpster's having a knee-replacement operation?  Unsurprising really, when his position calls for him to be using wireless so often, and you must have seen that Mast that towers over the Westville Station...
If you recall it had been young Professor Leonard Els that had told me how the lab students at the Physics Department at the UKZN wireless base station had complained of knee problems occurring during their lab tests, and I'd gone on to discover that knee replacement ops here in the Zone appeared to be a dime-a-dozen..
Why, just this week a fellow-CPF member was telling me he's developed problems with his knee, and I'm aware that his wife has already had both hers done, and she's a little wisp of a woman...

You listening there, Stephen?  See, my friend lives in Michan Road, just across the other side of St. Theresa's playing field, and I've claimed on dozens of occasions that the residents over there bear the brunt of the emissions as they flood up into Sydenham...
What are you going to do Chief Clark?  Recover from the one op only to find the other knee is affected as well, just as happened to Sister Maureen?  Maybe you should start asking the Physics boffins how to go about taking preventative measures, if such things exist?
The first thing that springs to mind is a sort of custom made apron, lined with sisalation, that you would don at least when you're at your desk up there in Westville?

It didn't work for me when I'd tried surrounding myself with the stuff, but then I'm taking dedicated precision atttacks, and like I said, short of building a box to surround myself completely, those lasers are still able to pinpoint the area preferred and to carry the chosen frequencies in to do their mischief... Maybe phone Leonard up at the PMB Uni and have a chat to him?  Tell him you're a busy man and can't afford to be laid up by a second op, and can he recommend any safety measures you can take?  Bear in mind that both Prof. Els' private and work lines are intercepted 24/7, and that he's likely been sworn to silence on the Laser/Wireless Experiment, and you're good to go...
He's a really kind young man Chief, and I'm damned sure if he can come up with anything to try and prevent your other knee going down the tubes, he will, though I personally have my doubts such a thing exists..

What you also need to find out in a hurry is whether it's the crud being pumped into your own home that's created this painful problem, or whether it's just the inevitable fall-out at the Station...
Anyone running the lines in your street that could be persuaded to pump in some of the nastier frequencies to your home specifically?   Man, you can't tell me you haven't made any enemies in the past, and let's face it, Collin P Balliram continues to demonstrate how simple it is now, to achieve payback on a grand scale...

LATER at 1.25pm

Soon after 1pm, my right ovary had suddenly announced the arrival of the Abdomen frequency in no uncertain terms, and I'd checked to find only the Beemer sitting on the next door driveway.. Which Beemer, is of course anyone's guess, as is who it is that's running these extraordinary levels of wireless into ours right now..
Millie shrieks and groans as someone attempts to sidle in for a look over my shoulder...

Birdhirst Road in Cowies Hill was back on Brad Nathanson's Facebook page this morning when a resident had commented that their Jack Russel cross had gone missing...
Who's the rubbish in that road?  Who moved in and began holding all-night drunken parties, and riled their neighbours no end?  Who sets off a few grand's worth of the noisiest fireworks available, two or three times a year?  Who runs off copious amounts of water into that road, and who has a blue-capped hydrant on their verge with an active during daylight hours streetlight?
By now every suburb across eThekwini will have at least one such anti-social family ensconced in their street, who regularly has the neighbours up in arms... The most vehement of those protestors won't be asked to join the Cause, but will instead suffer a similar fate to that of Sue, Basil, and ourselves...

Did I tell you that the daughter up at No. 17 had sent me an sms on Wednesday evening to say she'd be coming shopping with me in the morning?  Did I tell you I'd had another text from her at sparrow's the next day to say she'd had the trots and had been puking on and off all night, and she couldn't keep me company after all?  Odd that she'd complained of nausea and tummy troubles the previous week on both Tuesday and Wednesday, but she'd been okay by Thursday...
They finally got it right this week, without a doubt, and the Pig made sure she wouldn't be going anywhere much yesterday...  I know it's true, and so do you, but we'll continue to play Let's Pretend, and say this nonsense isn't happening, and that tis just my imagination...
Will the Pig go too far and take her out, like he did her equally diabetic brother?

Did Martin or Adam pay any mind at all to my mention of Roux and Petruccione's astonishing quantum laser/wireless 'communications' combo, set up for Sutcliffe far sooner than officially claimed?  Did they track down the Tangling with Telecoms article in the July 2011 Popular Mechanics.co.za?  Did they search and find the eight page whistle-blower's report on what's left of the durbanite.co.za site,where a veiled mention is made of the cosy relationship between Francesco Petruccione and Michael Sutcliffe?
It's more than likely that several of Welz's sources are already working for the Experiment, and that he'll be told to drop his interest or lose his publication...
Is Martin the sort of chap who would accept the concept that thousands of innocent eggs must be broken to achieve the omelette that is the laser/wireless surveillance project?  Have his dealings with the corrupt hardened him to the point where he would accept this inhumane invasion of privacy and health as the only way to a better country?

What would I have done if things had turned out differently and I'd been invited to join the ranks of the Yellow Army?  Chances are I'd have said Pass the pen, without hesitation, but then we're all agreed I'm an incorrigible idiot, and that you're the geniuses.... So WTF is wrong with this picture?
Peace..

Saturday 4th April 2013 at 2.20pm.