Monday, May 27, 2013

Let the rivers run....
(begun Monday 27th May at 4.20am...)


You think maybe I should ask our kind Water Department CPF Member tonight if he knows WTF is going on with the water pressure here in the Crescent?  Having said that, I figure he'll be given an emergency to attend to, and will have to tender his apologies...
I see the water from the cistern overflow has reached the kitchen steps this morning, and Sir Puff-a-lot means to make his point for sure...
If No. 10's plumber did arrive yesterday afternoon to attend to the sewage leak onto ours, his efforts certainly didn't entail any digging, although the seepage hadn't resumed when I'd checked yesterday afternoon..

I'd allowed myself to be miserable for a while after I'd hauled the ladder out and climbed up there to check out the damage, but I'm pretty much over it already... I'd have to speculate that it's the fibre running through their lines that's the root of the odd whiff of sewage I get in that corner so often, and not the stench of an over-loaded fly-trap after all... There's been water flooding into that section for a long time, which would explain the dangerously widening crack in the steep retaining wall that borders our property, and it's no wonder godschild didn't follow up after I'd first told him about it...
I see too, that two sections of the precast wall we had put in between us, behind the Devout One's new toolshed, are starting to move away from the pillars, as the whole shebang begins to head south...

I figure they've adopted a fatalistic outlook to the whole sorry situation, and I can't say I blame them... Did the Experiment Planners not factor in the inevitable results once the water bearing lines were crammed with fibre optic cabling, or did they just shrug and say tata ma chance?
I'd made my way right along the precast wall to the point where I was looking down at the base of the palmtree as it sits above our hole-in-the-wall, and the earth surrounding those trunks was covered with a weird foreign-looking mush that resembled the vomit of a hundred cats...
Disintegrated toilet paper perhaps?
Again, it's a crying shame that such good folk are embroiled in such blatant corruption, but I know what it's like to have your back against the wall and how, when an offer of help comes out of the blue, you'll seize it without too much thought...

It certainly appears as if the Expert in the Field at No. 6 has a game plan, and that it literally and figuratively involves flushing us out... Are we such dreadful people that my Excellent Neighbour actually condones these extreme measures, and has she come to find my rasping croak to be such a pain in the ass that she can't wait to be rid of us? Shame...
Was it my imagination, or was whoever ran the Graveyard Shift overnight in ours, more irritable than usual?  The little dogs appeared to bear the brunt of the ill-humour, and I woke more than once to hear the frantic flapping of their ears... I see from my logs that the grumpiness was rounded off at 2.10am by a series of the Knives to the Back frequency, before I took a really painful whack to my head... I'd had time to think 'this is it' before it vanished completely, and I'd been allowed to sleep until 4am...
Though Balliram appears unfettered by rules in this vicious game, I'd hazard there are more than a few when it comes to his Cadets.. Rules that will involve a never-ending stream of lies and secrecy...

Any fatalities on the East Coast Walk yesterday?  Any near misses as walkers collapsed in the astonishing heat brought by that Berg wind?  Did our local chapter of Weathermen arrange for that phenomenon to be present, just in case more than a few of the entrants were affected by the appalling amount of wireless in the air down there?  After eight years of abuse I figure I'm finally getting the hang of how you lot operate, and you can't afford to take chances in such a public event, so why not arrange for a heatwave to cover your tracks?
The temptation to test out the monitoring devices on those sweaty hordes would've been enormous, so I very much doubt that the levels of EMF emissions were dumbed down for the occasion, and instead a heatwave was created as an alibi to cover any 'mishaps'...

You can quit the pretence now Mistuh van Zyl... Most of the worst allegations I've made over the years have, despite your carefully feigned derision, been proven to be correct.. Certainly not the sort of proof that would stand up in what passes for a Court of Law in this country, but to those with even half an inkling of the Experiment's existence, it's been good enough...

Do the Seriously Rotten rub elbows with the Good guys in those offices at the Scotland Yard premises, as they do here at the Wireless Station on Ridge Road?  Do both the criminal and the honest Agents get along famously over there as well?   Those engineers of organised mischief and mayhem who will access an area's powerlines and use the wireless surveillance technology to further cow the residents and to get every last man standing to accept the removal of their right to privacy?

Why would the Shadow Minister of Police think that there isn't a sphere or two following her about her apartment or house?  Has she been reassured that Roux's laser shower devices are unable to carry their load above the thirteenth floor?  That the Noise Assisted Transport can't function at such heights, and therefore her personal space is free of the Look & Listen technology?
Do the Eavesdroppers/Voyeurs make up for that loss by invading her sister's home?  Another fitness fanatic who must surely be aware of the so-called Crime Intelligence gathering collectives in her area?  Hey, it doesn't really matter what you've been led to believe, as long as you're aware of the enormous corruption that goes hand in hand with this world-changing experiment.
How neatly even the most honest among you have been indoctrinated to condone the appalling wickedness being carried out under the guise of saving the country from ruin...  Admit it. Right now you have no choice but to do as you're told, and your free will has already left the building...

Were you to dare voice your dismay at our plight here in the Zone, I've no doubt you'd be given the Talk... A Talk that would include a myriad reasons why you shouldn't get involved, and one that you'd be wiser to buy, without demur... That's pretty much how it works, hey Agent247?  While you go about repatriating the odd bloke or two, to the relief and overwhelming gratitude of their family, there are at least two households on your own street whose occupants are being tortured one way or another 24/7 by some of your sicker colleagues, and you can't raise a finger to help them, despite you're well aware that they're innocent pawns in this Big Brother operation....  Good guys, encouraged to dehumanise themselves by turning a blind eye to these outrageous criminal acts carried out over the powerlines...

The fact that the powerful Muslim community here in Sherwood have not so much as raised a finger to eradicate the filth that's in their midst, could be an indication that their Leaders do not after all hold the same beliefs as the rest of the Islamic community, and that they've been fooled into believing they'll come out on top when this cull is over..
That Balliram and his vicious practises are necessary to tame their Followers into compliance, never mind that he teaches their children to employ the same callous hatred towards their fellow man...
There's some cloud cover arrived and I must quit my incessant yapping for the moment..

LATER at 8.10am

Such was the amount of water run onto ours since (I'm guessing) at least Thursday last week, the stone surrounding the hole in the wall is still dripping this morning, and I can only imagine that the base of godschild's retainer walls are also sodden from the constant runoffs, and that they now threaten to slide down into the bottom section of their yard...
I asked Vincent to go over our boundary wall on Saturday, to cut back the grass where I toss food over into the valley for the visiting vervets, and he did his usual sterling work...
(My word, as I've resumed scribbling here at the desk, my face threatens to explode with the sudden heat as my Monitor leans in to read my words...)  Although when I'd climbed the ladder for a proper look at his handiwork I'd discovered two pawpaw trees are flourishing right on the sewage line that leads to the manhole cover below No. 10, which had been carefully left there by whoever had cleared the area so neatly below godschild's property, while leaving ours unattended...

As much as I'd like to think it was a friend of the monkeys among that clear-up crew who'd chosen to save the two fruit trees, it's hardly likely... Before he'd left Vincent handed me THIS, that he said he'd found at the foot of our wall in the valley..
A fairly nice elbow-shaped piece of copper piping, is it not?
If the authorities (read Police) are to be believed, copper theft is mostly due to drug-crazed youths who are desperate for their next fix of whoonga, and will steal any and all copper they can get their hands on in order to obtain money to feed their habit...
Why on earth would a thief have discarded that decent piece of copper right there?  The GW says it wasn't one of the pieces stolen from our yard recently, and I'm baffled as to why it was left there... There's a fairly heavy flow of foot traffic going through the valley and yet they missed it? Could it be that many of the thieves already have a steady income paid them by the Rotten Apples, and that their job is merely to cause mischief by ripping the copper from properties in the area to cause further misery and financial loss to the tenants?  Hell yes...

If you were to query why, for the fourth day in a row, the giant overheads continue to burn during the day, what would you be told?   As the trend appears to be that the authorities are gradually coming out and admitting to the existence of so many cameras monitoring the public's movements, would anyone concede that there will be similar devices installed on those overheads, or indeed, what part those lights play in the home invasions? Pfft.. as if...
May I repeat myself?  From the minute you sucked up the Sales Pitch that persuaded you to hack into your neighbour's privacy, no matter how noble the cause you were fed, you yourself became a criminal of sorts, and are OWNED every bit as tightly as we are... Happy days..
Peace...

---oOo---

Monday 27th May 2013 at 10.06am.