Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Below the belt..
(begun Monday 20th May at 7.45am..)

*Are you astonished by my tenacity/stupidity (depending on which camp you sit in), and that I continue to bob up here time and again, despite the inevitable repurcussions?  Ahh my dears, I consider I've proven conclusively that shutting up in no way deters the sadistic Creep next door from his continuous assaults, so you'll have to bear with me a while longer.. *

The most remarkable thing about this bright new day?  The total lack of any malicious intent once I'd officially risen at 4.30am this morning... Over the years of abuse I've come to see that any slacking of the engineered torture in ours is generally due to my Controller's efforts to appear innocent after a particularly vile and telling piece of mischief... What has he been up to now?  Would studying the stolen footage from the last three nights give us a clue?
The night before last I'd been up an astonishing four times to pee.. I'd given it some thought and had decided it could at a stretch, be blamed on the large amount of cucumber I'd consumed with my supper... The night before that, the GW had had an 'accident', and his sleeping shorts had been on the line the next morning..

This morning, my own shorts and undies are hanging out on the line, and despite another four visits to the loo overnight, I hadn't surfaced quickly enough on the last occasion... If you'd have me believe this is due to the cooler weather of winter it's a fail, as my bedroom continues to be inordinately warm.  We've been through this mischief before, have we not?  A couple of years back when, if it wasn't the GW peeing his bed, it was me, and I'd identified the cause of that nonsense to be the Creep next door and his frequency games, and it had ceased immediately..   I'd already purchased a waterproof liner to cover my mattress, as Millie would often inexplicably burst into full flood overnight, and the results were difficult to remove..
I managed to persuade my old man to invest in similar protection, so that it's no longer a trainsmash when these 'accidents' occur...

The GameWrecker is as you know, partial to visiting his GP, and has all the regular testing required of a toppie his age... There's nothing wrong with either of our plumbing, and the two of us are equally slack at stressing out over life's constant curve-balls, so what could it be?  *studies the Poor Sod... 
A How-To in the archived wireless weaponry handbook, on ways to demoralise a victim subtly (sp), by causing them to repeatedly wet the bed?  Running out of ideas, Balliram?  Resorting back to the lame mischief carried out a few years ago?
While the sight of the oldies scuttling about in the dead of night searching for a change of undies may feed your warped sense of humour, and that of your equally sick cronies (waves to Lazzie), it's basic premise is another complete FAIL, and both the GW and myself have come to regard these mishaps as par for the course, though for very different reasons..

If I were to call Sue the Book or No. 17, would I find that one of those occupants also had extra washing hanging out on their lines this week?  A more disgusting and foul-minded individual than our Controller would be impossible to find, making him the obvious choice to run the 'Crime Intelligence-gathering' collectives dotted across the Zone..  Were it to become public knowledge just how perverted her husband is, would she be able to stick by his side?  The ongoing torture carried out on the canine population is one thing, but did she ever imagine the capabilities of some of these carefully hidden frequencies, and quite how much the man she married would revel in using them on his chosen victims?

Has Prameet been taught to use this vile combination of frequencies yet?  Freddie?  Care to tellus what possible connection their employment has to do with Crime Intelligence gathering, that you would have so many believe is set to save this country?  Save the country se GAT!   Oppie ou einde, every man Jack will have the means to nuke his neighbour for some real or imagined slight, and you just don't gettit, do you....
You sit there smugly regarding our plight as unique and isolated, and in fact necessary, in order to remind the population to toe the line... *heaves...
You're going to wake up too late and realise that in every neighbourhood and town across the country, similar horrors are being enacted, as the drive to dehumanise the population speeds up...

Tuesday 21st May at 4.20am

There'd been nothing jotted down on my logs since 1.05pm yesterday afternoon, when a burst of the Backfire frequency along with a jab to the ovary had hit me out on the verandah... By 5.30pm I was toying with the idea that he'd finally been given a proper job to do, and that we'd been left to the often gentler mercies of his proxies...
Turned out the Sadist was running late is all, and just after 7pm the familiar heatwave had arrived and hit me in my corner of the lounge, followed by the impossible to describe unpleasantness... They'd been waiting for me at 8.15pm when I'd finally hit the sack, and even before I'd settled down properly, both my legs were doing that weird vibrating thing, before someone began systematically administering the Knives to the back frequency to Millie...

I'd clamped my great chompers tightly together to avoid involuntarily biting my tongue from the pain, but had said nothing aloud... At 9.15pm my feet were suddenly on fire, and I'd leaned over and picked up my brick from the floor with every intention of disturbing Logie Naidoo at his latest glittering function.. I was still lying there composing my Distress text when I'd been allowed to drift off to sleep..
Someone was back at 1.50am, and I woke to the aftermath of a single savage knife to the back, and I grew so hot that the sweat popped out all over...
When I'd woken again after 3am, it was to find I'd been relentlessly beaten, and my knee had locked and my neck felt bruised as though I'd been strangled...Impressed?  Man, these wireless weapons are truly a Torturer's delight...
I'd heaved myself out of bed at 3.45am, and apart from Millie's slow burn that tells me the Peeping Tom is at his post here at my shoulder, the rest seems like some sort of bad dream...

I'd not been able to figure out how they'd nailed young Vuyo as he'd stood in the stands at a rugby match, until the GW solved the mystery by saying the Presenter had been in a suite at the time... After that it didn't matter whether he had a season ticket and always sat in the same box, or whether his plans had been carefully monitored up to his arrival at the match...  Do you know which of your Controllers it is that 'manages' the power feed to the Presenter's home, Janneman ?
Are you going to keep an eye on their bank balance to see whether a nice fat sum has bounced in there over the past week?
And best of all is the fact that cardiologists across the country will be coining it, as anxious middle-agers form queues to the horizon...
Had Mbuli been experiencing the telltale fluttering signs that the wireless frequencies he faced each day as part of his job, were taking their toll, or was he as surprised as we were to find himself thrust over into the Afterlife? One huge spike as he'd sat in that box, and *poof!* he was gone?

Here in the Zone I guess you'd be hard put to find a resident who hasn't experienced the weirdness of the heart flutter frequency.. How their heart will suddenly, and for no apparent reason, begin thudding loudly in their chest, or fibrillating wildly, before it stops and goes away...In the light of the increasing number of relatively young deaths due to heart failure, I guess Vuyo's demise will have added to the general stress levels around the country quite nicely, Mr. van Zyl?

My Vice Chair told me yesterday that another of his animals has been seriously off-colour the past few days, and that his own jaw has been aching miserably for no apparent reason.. He'd gone in to have his vitamin levels checked, but nothing untoward was found... Will the Sad Creature next door overreach his brief and knock one of us off permanently in his ongoing efforts to impress his peers?  Who knows, but you can guarantee that they've a myriad victims to replace us, should that occur...
How much information does young Narcissus decline to divulge to his parents...?  It bothers me that the kind Observer at No. 16 appears to only have half the story...
Does Prameet carefully withold the more gory details from his papa, including the part that he plays in torturing the occupants of the Hacker Learning Centres?

I'd have to bet that the Observer's brother in law over in Reservoir Hills is equally oblivious to the true nature of the 'Crime Intelligence gathering' collective he supports so keenly... They're oldies, and their sensibilities might be offended somewhat if they were to become fully aware of the extreme distress caused to the occupants of these Learning hubs, although their own participation is vital to give the necessary air of respectability to this inhumane operation?
Would either of those two gentlemen fall on their swords in shame were they to become aware of the horrors being carried out under the guise of a country-saving initiative?
I'd have to surmise that despite the rumours, they'll shrug them off and go about their business without raising the alarm, as they're in way too deep to rock the boat...

How's Owen Johnson doing up there in the shadow of the Raftery Rd. Mast?  I've asked this several times before, as I'm truly curious to know how he and his family escape unscathed... After all, his immediate neighbour, my ex-CPF Chair, succumbed to a frightening heart attack the year before last, and a few years before that, HIS immediate neighbour had gassed himself in his car.... So I'll ask again - No knee problems, Mr. Johnson?  No inexplicable rages or fluttering hearts?  Your Run-off Retainer appears to have survived remarkably well.. Do you enquire regularly after his health?  Do you specifically check whether the old dude's heart is bothering him at all, or would you simply take it in your stride and replace him, were he to suddenly expire?

Any second thoughts there Owen?  Any regrets at all, or have the rewards for your participation been well worth it, so far?  How'd you get involved in the first place, and who promised you what, to hop on board, bearing in mind that most of my questions are rhetorical?  There are many ways to bring a man to his knees before hitting him with the grand Sales Pitch, are there not, Jannie?  Be it in the pocket, or through his family members, it's guaranteed they can be brought to regard the surveillance technology as their saviour, not so?  How many in our Community beat an endless and futile path to their bewildered GP's door in an effort to diagnose and alleviate a specific pain caused by Petruccione's laser/wireless technology that's saturating the area?

It's undeniable that the Experiment Planners have every facet of this gigantic culling operation covered, to the nth degree... Will YOU dodge the bullet today?  Will you come to understand that so many of your aches and pains are due to the levels of EMF in the air, and that once you've been given a clean bill of health by your doctor you should accept the pain and try to channel your stress into developing an interest in this deadly weaponry, as I've done?
Peace julle...

---oOo---

Tuesday 21st May, 2013 at 9.33am.