Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Subtle carnage...
(begun Monday 15th April at 5.20am..)


Did the Microwave Boffin's most devout Missus choose of her own accord to decline my Facebook Friend request, or was she advised in no uncertain terms to avoid me like the plague?  (Leave it, Jane)  What has he told her, and what has she figured out for herself?
She's oblivious to the Surveillance technology? Hardly.  It's the Seriously Devout here in the Zone that have left me the most puzzled... The apparent ease with which they've managed to justify and condone the criminally cruel practises that go hand in hand with this amazing technology, is frankly mind-boggling..
How they'll trumpet their desire to help their fellow-man and yet inevitably, there are many exceptions to their rules...

Pick a faith, any faith, and you'll find the same applies... Am I not correct, BeVonk?  Are you not prejudiced against certain members of society?  Not something you're prepared to discuss openly?  Do you perhaps don a mask during your dealings with your Muslim or gay colleagues, or do you genuinely regard everyone as your fellowman, and embrace them all?  Are you not sometimes enraged by Fools, to the extent that your christian beliefs are set aside?
At 67 years of age I'm still naive and thick enough to feel a sense of shock when an overtly religious person expresses a distaste for certain sections of society...
Alas, I'm the furthest thing from a pillar of goodness that you could find, and I never was, and for the better part of my life I'd generalise along with the rest of you, although somehow one's faith didn't feature at all..

There are always exceptions to the rule, and my now exiled friend Sister Stephen is one such person, and I've never heard her utter a disparaging word against another faith or belief... Where does that asset to the community sit today? It's not within your power to have those three Sisters returned to where they rightly belong?  *looks at the Director... Have you seen the lights they're now running from the nunnery walls, facing up across into Sherwood?  Take a drive down Harris Crescent and pull up outside No. 14, and maybe you'll get a decent view from there...
Three innocent nun's lives were changed dramatically, simply to allow that structure to be used so blatantly to increase the Blessed signal?  I'd like to think that you and the Principal both fought long and hard against the move, but that you were reminded in no uncertain terms of your place in this mess... I'd like to think that at that point you began to harbour doubts about the worthiness of this entire operation...
If they'd been allowed to stay, chances are that Balliram would've seen to it their health suffered further, and I remind myself that maybe there was some good in their relocation after all...

Of course that's not what's happened in the case of B.Snr and his family leaving No. 4 and moving all the way down to Marburg, is it Janneman?  When I was told that Missus B.Snr's health hadn't miraculously taken a turn for the better, and that they were having endless problems with their Telkom landline, I guess my fears for their safety were confirmed....
Sister Stephen tells me that she's to trial a wirelessed option of connecting to the Internet, as the signal up in Pomeroy is so poor... What am I to think now, Mr. van Zyl?  Would it be safe to assume that once your piggish Protege here at No. 6 has chosen a target to victimise, said target is set to continue enduring the 'tests' and 'experiments' no matter where they go?  Much like my friend who now lies in hospital with colon cancer?

Am I upset to find my thoughts are becoming more disjointed each day, and that much of what I scribble here is gibberish?  If your ears were crushed by pressure to the extent that your very hearing was pulsating unpleasantly, I figure you'd understand my deterioration a little better...
It's now 6.15am and my Controller's house alarm has just gone off, no doubt giving him the opportunity to somehow tighten the connection to ours even further, without disturbing the pesky give-away hadedas nearby...

Tuesday 16th April at 4.25am

I'd taken more than a few spiteful Knives to the Back at our CPF Meeting last night, and I'd glared up at that flickering neon tube, willing it to explode and reveal the avid Eavesdroppers behind it.. Want some of what I'm smoking? *winks...
The overhead outside the Meeting room had had it's lamp doused for the evening, though of course it's wireless functions will have carried on operating... A last minute decision, decided on when I'd sat down on the edge of my bed after 6.30pm, and loaded fresh batteries into the Olympus, to take it with me?  Some Charmer had been hitting me relentlessly with a variety of the Knives to the Back and BackFire frequencies for over an hour prior to my leaving, and I figured that taking the camera with me was the only gesture I could make in response to that nastiness..

As it happened, I forgot all about it, and Balliram will have to admit I didn't do too badly as we stood chatting outside in the cool dark, afterwards... *I saw that, Dickwad!  The first of the pink Error Saving banners has popped up*  Any new targets earmarked for your 'special attentions' as a result, Agent Balliram?  Her from Block B that had had us in stitches with her forthright remarks on SAPS Sydenham, perhaps? You're sorely tempted to cripple her overnight, just as you did with that other outspoken little Sydenham Heights Rep a couple of years back?  Is there a streetlight handy enough to aid your efforts in nailing this possibly new target?   I'd covered her back as best I could, and you'll have all heard me mention her name several times, and the fact that if she were to fall ill subsequently, we know where to find the cause?

Not that that'll stop you, as you're spoiled for choice are you not?
You listening out there, Stephen?  These are the cops we're supposed to admire for their administration skills, and there they are sitting behind a monitor with the Look & Listen technology running, while they pick out their next victims to go after..
I was scrolling through a thread on your Chirp page yesterday, when I'd stumbled across a remark you'd made yourself.  It was just one brief sentence as I recall, and it had left me temporarily nauseated.. Something along the lines of asking your fellow posters whether they wanted to be friends or enemies with the police, and to declare where they stand on the matter?

Was it reported to you later that at that point I'd muttered out loud that I'd wished you'd delete that remark?  See Sgnt. Clark, despite your likely loathing for me, that after eight years of being a pinata for your colleagues at Sydenham Station, I'm entitled to be paranoid, and that remark you dropped into the pot was the closest thing to a downright threat that I've come across yet... Was that the reason for this sudden theatrical rift between you and Brad Nathanson?  Are your tech-minded Officers already working their way through the reams of comments made, to isolate the most vociferous of the anti-cop posters and add them to some sort of hit-list for payback?

Are those Nathanson supporters who'd been foolish enough to hurl repeated insults in SAPS direction, due, depending on the topography, to become Hacker's Hubs, or simply victims of the organised crime teams operating on behalf of the Surveillance Experiment?  Does it in fact make the SAPS techs job a whole lot easier to decide who's worthy of those 'extras' ? *spews... Strange days indeed when an organisation put in place to protect and serve the public, now each have pockets of Officers specifically tasked to cause mischief, and not prevent it... Where do you stand in all of this Officer Clark?  Seriously?

I'd arrived home after last night's Meeting at around 8.45pm, only to walk into a literal wall of the Abdomen frequency waiting for me in the lounge, and that ugly belt of ache had suddenly tightened from my left ovary area to my right, and was still there when I'd climbed onto the bed after 9pm...
I was still awake at 9.30pm, when Balliram had chirruped his remote a couple of times, and one of the dogs had reacted immediately by leaping off my bed, flapping it's ears frantically... I've no doubt he'd just arrived back from Dodge City after a  pleasant *and there's the second pink Error Saving bar* hour spent retrieving the stolen data, and discussing the various options of payback, and just who was to be targeted this time...

Are the results of the copious doses of the Throat Choker frequncy flooding my Vice Chair's home in Abrey to be increased even further, to his cost...?  Any of the animals in Harris Crescent due to be singled out for more laser target practise?    Is she due, like her predecessor, to wake one morning suddenly crippled by severe pain in her lower back?  The more the Suckers complain, the more the mischiefs will be increased, right Laz?
Was it my imagination or had some of those Members aged quite dramatically since I last saw them?  It took me a full minute to recognize her, and her companion was looking more than just poorly, while my VC is taking visible strain, and him over the other side, appears to shrink each time I see him.. Is it the stress of living amongst all this carefully engineered mischief and crime, or the Age-accelerant I insist is part and parcel of Stefanus Roux's astounding and 'perfectly safe' quantum laser Surveillance technology?  A bit of both?

In my case, my largely self-generated fugliness increases by the day, and my desire to go out and socialize is non-existent, despite some seriously interesting opportunities that have come my way lately... Can I bounce back and ignore my ever-increasing physical abominations, or am I due to sit in my corner and continue to be thumped into oblivion?   Farked if I can say...
My actions have long been determined by outside forces, though as to which forces, I've no idea.. Certainly not by the unfortunate sub-human Creature installed at No. 6, nor his Mentor, the Druglord Barnabas, as much as they might wish it so...

LATER at 6.45am

I'd just stepped into the bathroom to begin the morning Matinee, and was immediately hit by the dull ache of the lower back frequency.. Does the Pervert seriously claim he no longer attends the bathtime sessions?  And you believe this, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary?  Ai, julle....
Peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 16th April 2013 at 9.47am..