Saturday, April 06, 2013

Gloat....
(begun Friday 5th April at 5.30am...)


When it comes to manipulating my health, the Creep is seriously spoiled for choice.. You've seen and heard the horrific results of my life-long affair with the sun and cigarettes, but of course there's more.. I've developed a really unpleasant patch of spider-veins clustered together on my thigh, just above and behind my right knee that, while adding to my freakish fugliness, has never given me the slightest cause for alarm.. Wrong. A couple of years ago I recall spearing that area on a thorn while working out in the garden, and that tiny vein had literally fountained out until I'd wondered if it was ever going to stop... Despite the astonishing gouts of blood I lose at the drop of a hat, it had eventually sealed itself and I'd forgotten about it.

Whose idea was it to now include that unsightly patch in your latest mischief, Balliram?  It offends you on your twice-daily attendances to the Bathroom matinee, and someone brighter than you had muttered the word thrombosis in your ear?  I'd been bumbling about in the kitchen after 3am this morning when I was suddenly jabbed with extreme precision in that patch of veins.. And again, and again...
The clue to his intentions?  Both the BackFire and the Abdominal frequencies had vanished completely, as he'd concentrated his efforts on this brand new area... *gags...  I don't recall whether I'd muttered aloud at the time, but he'd stopped and there's not been so much as twinge there, since...

Yeah - I'm an accident waiting to happen, am I not, Creep?  My age and my habits have seen to it that you have a myriad ways of shutting me up without anyone giving you a second glance.. Does this bother me?  Not in the least, and once again it's Answer D: It is written.  If I'm to ultimately be taken out by a cowardly murderous bully, then so be it.. *yawns...

LATER at 6am

More hasty adjustments are to be made to the system at this ungodly hour?  A smarmy bit of loadshedding to appease his Bosses, or just a spiteful and totally unnecessary reminder of who rules this roost?  I'd been chopping up an apple for the birds when the neon light in the kitchen had winked out five minutes ago.. Eight years later and still the goonda tactics persist.. Remind me how long it's going to take before we see any good come from this Experiment?  Another decade at least?
I've checked and our landline hasn't been restored, though the GW put in an official report to the Fault line yesterday afternoon...

Frankly I'm bored an unimpressed by all the repeats the Unfortunate Creature runs for our benefit, but I guess as long as he sticks to his brief of creating an ongoing diversion, he'll carry on getting a pay cheque for his efforts..

LATER at 8.15am

Despite the row of aloes I've replanted in line with the garage jackpoint, the Oaf couldn't resist in nailing me as I stood precariously balanced on the edge of the rockery, pulling out weeds... Just the one savage whack to the soft tissue above my right hip, and he'd made his point... I'd muttered aloud angrily and had been left alone after that...
BTW, the power had been restored at 7.05am, just an hour and ten minutes after it had gone off.. *eyeroll...

Saturday 6th April at 3.30am

Is there a common denominator linking all the outbursts of murderous rage we're seeing in the Press since the Bladerunner blew a gasket?  Sure, there was alcohol involved in Brett William's senseless killing, but is that all it was?  If you poked around a bit, would you find that any of those Glenwood thugs were fitness freaks?
Then there's the fellow that made the papers this week for his abusive outbursts of rage directed at his neighbours... Another apparently well-known athlete who it's said has been prone to fits of anger for years... Someone had even suggested that he's a binge-drinker, but I'm not so sure..

I'd run the idea by my sceptical SO that maybe some of the Glenwood residents were showing the effects of getting more than their fair share of technology fall-out.. Along the lines of mast rage, being as how so many of them live in the shadow of Francesco's greatest achievement?  The GW had tossed the idea aside scornfully and had reminded me there'd been a report that the chap had lost the plot during a mountaineering expedition to Everest, and that it was unlikely there'd be cellmasts or wireless that could affect him in the Himalayas...

She'd gone to ridiculous lengths on every hysterical call she'd made to me, to avoid saying his name out loud, and she has this weird idea that he'd give her some sort of protection as long as she never mentioned his name... It used to infuriate me that she could regard a frigging druglord with such fear and awe, and unkindly, I'd tell her so when I could get a word in... While I can understand why many older members of the Zone Community who've grown up here knowing of the enormous power Barnabas wields, would be cautious, she's only young and should know better...

You think even I give the Sleazeball more credit than he deserves?  Scrubbed up and made over in the late nineties by his homies, the Shaikboyz, to go on to become the Marketing and Promotions Manager for the Information Theft technology here in the Zone, if anything, I've underplayed his role...
After his years of self-enrichment at his community's expense, he would've become an expert in the field of bribery and coercion, and I'm betting that despite his redeployment to the world of stolen information, his drug-trafficking ventures would've expanded as well...
I've never really regarded steroids as being on a par with say, cocaine and heroin, and once again it had been Koosie's DSTV Border Security program that had me sitting up to to view this in a different light.. You might recall how I'd reported on one of those Ozzie Customs Officials confiscating a laser gun from a passenger, and how I'd immediately leapt to the conclusion that Australia is well on it's way to being wired and will already be running a theft of privacy technology similar to that of Petruccione and Roux astounding 'break-through'...

It had been that same bunch of Customs guys who'd repeatedly confiscated steroids off of passengers, and I recall how many times I'd scoffed and said how over the top those Oz officials were... In retrospect I had it badly wrong, hey Earl?  Right now steroids have probably cornered the market when it comes to the banned substance trade?  Are we set to witness even more volatile displays of violence that can be ascribed directly to the abuse of steroids?   Any of those Glenwood yobbos that murdered Williams, Gym fanatics?  Has the mountaineering athlete been abusing those drugs for years, in order to keep fit for his next expedition?

It's a given that Oscar Pistorius has been shovelling them down for over a decade, so ja, I'd be willing to bet our Michael Barnabas is heavily involved in the illegal shipments of steroids arriving in this country, and that he has been for years... Your well-brought up young sons know better than to pop pills at the gym?  When all their friends are doing it, and they don't want to be the odd man out?  Hah!

LATER at 8.10am

Turns out that having blogged yesterday that my Facebook Cover pictures could in fact tell my story on their own, my Entertainments Manager took it upon himself to disable my ability to Drag and Reposition those pictures into place... All done in jest, Balliram?  Just keeping up with the theme of corruption you've created on our computer since the early years?  Part of the ongoing payback exercise, nothing more?
Okay then... Let's take a vote shall we?  If any of you are interested in seeing what I still have to offer, I dare you to suggest the Cracker back away from my Facebook page once he's repaired the mischief already caused...

The Special Operative had been watching me while I dug out the pile of CD's still to be transferred onto the computer... I counted twenty nine of them, filled with photos taken between 2007 and 2010.  Are you not intrigued to see them?  Frosty?   I'll bet it was never your intention that I regard you as any sort of ally at all, and I'll bet you're getting ribbed about it mercilessly... Do I care?  Hell no .. Whatever the purpose behind your sudden stepping out of the shadows, it took some cojones, and there's been a scarcity of those little fellas around here for a very long time...

Friend or foe, it matters not, for the Weasel wishes to impress you all... Again I ask that you and your fellow Agents get this Sad Creature to back off and leave me be... What harm can my stupid photos possibly cause to the magnificent Experiment?  A grand total of two people have remarked on my Facebook photos so far.. One being my VC and the other a long-since disappeared member of the electro-sensitive refugee group on Yahoo... Of course, if Balliram is lying to you and in reality it's his Masters in turn who grow anxious, and have ordered the Cracker to mess with my FB page, it's another story altogether...
But why on earth would the Expert in the Field lie to his associates?  *chokes..
You can forget about having a good giggle at the pictures in THIS pile of CD's until I'm once again able to post and position my cover photos correctly, though maybe that's exactly what the Chop has been angling for..

There's a mybroadband Facebook page?  Really?  I'd tried a couple of times to find such a thing, after reading that thread, but packed it in once I'd decided my pellies on the forum were probably jerking my chain for a laugh...   A bona fide link, or it doesn't exist.. *shrugs..
As long as you all remember that I'm 99.9% owned by Collin P kBalliram, and therefore his responsibility and his alone, whatever mischief occurs...
Was our landline killed on your orders, Jannie?   *studies the telecoms Strategist.. Surely such peurile gestures of power are beneath Your Greatness?   Do you and Barnabas ever squabble over the ownership of the Pathetic Pawn at No. 6, or does the Druglord wisely defer to you and your Masters when it comes to having the last word?
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 6th April 2013 at 2.31pm.