Friday, April 05, 2013

Lower life-forms...
(begun Thursday 4th April at 5.30am...)


*Edit made at 2.15pm Friday 5th April.   Since publishing this update I find that Balliram has returned to my Facebook page to corrupt it even further.  When attempting to change the picture used as my Cover page, I now find that the Drag to Reposition option is greyed out, and declines to function at all.  Interesting to speculate whether this is on orders, or his own fine idea.  Either way it's hoped that you are beginning to see past the amiable facade at last, to the criminal regarded by the Experiment Planners as an Expert in the Field.*     

I tell myself that bwana's thread in the Photography Forum had nothing to do with me, and was purely coincidental... The one where he said he was taking radio frequency interference to his camera?  It goes without saying that the very first sentence was beyond my comprehension, but I liked that the gist of it seemed to confirm what I've been on about for ages...
I've lost count of the number of pictures I've taken within seconds of each other, that show the stark contrast between a photo shot just before Balliram manages to interfere with the camera batteries remotely, and one where he nailed it, that shows the resulting corruption clearly.   Funny enough, his efforts don't seem to affect the appearance of the spheres, and if it's there to be captured, it will be, however much the flash is dumbed down..

Bit of a rock and a hard place, Chop?   You can't exactly come right out and say the spheres I net are simply the result of your deliberately corrupting my batteries remotely, and that it's a lens flaw and nothing more... Nope, while I've absolutely no idea why those point and shoot digital cameras pick them up, when a larnier DSLR probably won't, I'm happy to accept my efforts as the truth....
The swarms of spheres recorded outdoors are great, but of course it's the ones taken inside our home that are the real give-away...
Those spheres that are to be found floating against the ceilings and walls of each room that I enter, as my Controller and his students follow me about my home, reminding me painfully of their presence...

Even when I'm not being forced to endure the physical pain of a Monitor's arrival, I'm aware that were I to whip out my camera a take a whole bunch of shots, I'd be bound to find at least a solitary orb sitting up quietly in a corner... It's the Truman Show, folks, and believe me, there's a 'camera' running 24/7... *shrugs...

Friday 5th April at 3.20am

The GW hadn't been up very long yesterday morning when he'd said we had a problem... Apparently he'd gone online after I'd gone to bed on Wednesday night, only to be shown an immediate advice saying we might be running an illegal copy of Windows 7.  Balliram may be scraping the bottom of the barrel, but on this occasion he's nauseatingly right... My old man had checked his notes and discovered that our last upgrade had been just ten months ago.. An upgrade that would've taken enough of my rapidly dwindling resources to have hurt at the time, but I'm pretty sure I'd have volunteered to pay.. What's my bank balance standing at now, CrackerJack?  Well below a measly 20K's, right, and you can bet you're going to make sure that's whittled away until I'm penniless, and become a full-time leech on the GW's pension?

Had I blogged ten months earlier that the upgrade had included moving to Windows 7, but not paying for our own legitimate version?  I'd be surprised if I hadn't, but hey, the Chop has seen the gap and gone for it, and why not?  I can't very well sit here and sanctimoniously toss stones at the Corrupt while happily using a pirated version of Windows, now can I?  *shrugs...  It cost me, but by last night we were legal, and I'm down a further R1200... Celebrations in the Camp of the Crooked, Knob? You bet...

Id been heading back from my initial shopping trip at about 9.40am yesterday morning, and as I'd approached No. 33, I'd seen a Telkom bakkie parked on the pavement with the tech standing next to it, talking on his phone, and I'd slowed and greeted him... In retrospect I should've asked him to clear the static off our line, but I'd been too busy thinking how familiar he looked, to remember..
I'll have to go through my albums to see if it was the same chap I caught on zoom several years ago, as he 'adjusted' the white wireless box on Freddie's valley pole, and just when that picture was taken...

When we'd finally headed back up the Crescent in the Polo, well after 10am, that bakkie was still up there but no sign of the driver, and I'd remarked out loud to the old man that I wondered whether we'd even have a landline once the tech had finished his work... Prophetic words?  I'm gifted with some sort of weird ESP abilities?  Hardly... As I'm in the unique position of knowing Collin P. Balliram better than all the rest of you put together, including his own Missus, I'd have to say that Bigears overheard that last remark I'd made to the GW, and had simply made a call to ensure our landline was indeed deader than a dodo by the time I arrived home around 2pm... And so it was....

IIRC, I'd been bitching about the extreme levels of the Abdomen frequency that had hit me when we'd finally pulled away from No. 17, which is a clear indication that Balliram already had the audio-monitoring in the Polo cranked to the maximum.... And therein lies another unpleasant little tale, which may or may not interest you...
She'd asked to tag along with me to Pick n Pay and the Farmers Market, and the two of us had been cruising along towards Westville when she'd mentioned seeing three stray dogs hanging around outside No. 16's gates some time before I'd picked her up at 8am...
She'd said that two of them had disappeared a short while later, but the remaining dog had gone over and enchanted her with it's friendliness... When I'd eventually dropped her off at home, it was to find that same animal sitting outside their back door, and she'd said she'd have to put it back out on the road, as they already have one big dog to feed, and couldn't afford another animal...

Horrors!  So there you have it.. The GW actually stepped up to the plate and allowed the emaciated dog to be loaded into the back of the Polo before we took it down to the SPCA in Springfield and signed it's Death Warrant...  It was that thin that I'd watched as it easily made it's way between the bars of No. 17's front gate, and it had a fair number of fat ticks on it's body, but no identification at all.. I'd lay you odds the animal had come from either Kennedy, Foreman, or even up from Cato Crest, and it had learned to be friendly to survive...
A typical whippet-like township cur that was loaded into the Polo without demur, and had sat quietly for the entire trip... *sad... 

You think the sudden appearance of those mangy strays nearby was simply a coincidence? When they would've had to navigate safely across rush-hour traffic on Locksley or Jan Smuts to arrive near ours unscathed?  Your thoughts, Narcissus?  Any idea how those animals arrived in the Crescent at that early hour, without getting knocked over?   We'd most certainly have known if they'd been hanging around overnight, as all the neighbourhood dogs go noisily bananas at the sight of a strange dog on the road... Did you happen to see them being shovelled out of a bakkie perhaps?  *studies the Gymnut with interest....
No problem.  I've seen to it that one of those three will most likely be put down over the next few days and out of the reach of the sadistic practises employed by the lower life-forms belonging to the laser/wireless 'Gamers' club... You'll give us a shout if you come across any more 'strays' outside your gates, and I'll see if it's possible to cart them off to be killed as well?  Shot... *vomits quietly...

Once we'd finished down in Springfield we'd headed over to Glenwood for morning coffee... The Glenwood Bakery is a fairly new establishment, and my old man said their coffee is good, and I should try it.. To my delight they had a couple of tables set out on the pavement where I could sit and puff away at my fags... (You're disgusted by my filthy habit, and yet you violate the privacy of your neighbour's homes on a regular basis? Different strokes, for sure...).
We'd been settled comfortably for about five minutes when I drew the GW's attention to the bright pinpoint of light buried deep in the cowling casing of the streetlight directly opposite us, across the road... HERE...

Once we'd finished our coffee and croissants I'd strolled further down the pavement and had taken another shot of that tiny light HERE, and had then gone on to check the next streetlight... That one was deader than a dodo, with it's casing so filthy you couldn't even see the bulb... But will you look at what I caught HERE?  Tucked onto the verandah walls of their home, facing the Bakery, are two active wall lights that you'll have to take my word on it, were running the mercury vapour lamps of spooky green.. On full zoom those lights appear standard pale yellow, but even my old man had conceded they were indeed green... *shrugs...
It's awkward... The streetlight that the Pig and his fellow Trackers were using to watch us, is situated on a pavement right outside a busy Creche, and should one of those toddlers go missing, it could be used to provide footage to assist the authorities in tracking a child, if need be..
Alas, it could also be used by criminals to abduct a child at the most opportune moment, and the way things are going right now, I'd say the latter is the more likely to occur.. *spits...

Have you noticed that the Cover pictures I use on my Facebook page are telling you a story without words?  Certainly only those in the know will be aware of the relevance of the cherry picker, the water lorries, the MTB, and the streetlights that I paste there, never mind the spheres....
It would appear that it hasn't escaped our network Admin's attention as, when I'd come to change that picture last night (using our new and legal Windows 7), the photos had taken an inordinate amount of time to load.. When I'd first joined FB a few months ago, those cover pictures had been flying in.. Not any more, and I see my Likes have been neatly corrupted to boot...  Not enough real work there, Balliram, or has your brief to create an ongoing distraction become a full-time occupation?  Still too much time on your filthy hands?
Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 5th April 2013 at 10.25am