Saturday, April 20, 2013

Cruising the hood....
(begun Friday 19th April at 3.25am...)


It'd been around 3am when I'd first sat down here at the desk to go through yesterday's as yet unpublished update.. The Abomination had woken almost immediately, and five minutes later I'd taken a fierce whack to my left side, and she's in... Does she know she's not alone, and that her scurvy Tutor beat her here by a mile?   I've just been down to the lounge windows to check and ja, their blinding neon lights are on in the kitchen at this ungodly hour.. Am I sad?  Hell, no...
Compared to the Pig at No. 6, she at least attempts to keep those horrific levels down, and the only reason that Millie is shrieking right now is because of the sneaky added interest from der Bunker..
I added a pile of my photo albums to the left of my scribble pad, as I'm curious to know whether it affects their ability to read my words... I think not, though a series of actual Knives to the Back tells me it's made it a bit awkward...

I don't know what time it was that he'd headed back down the Crescent to drop me at home yesterday.. Maybe around 1pm?  Anyone care to tell me just when the sole surviving satellite dish was removed from the Raftery Road mast and why?   HERE it is, and HERE it isn't.. I've chirped long and loud that the addition of those dishes to existing masts and towers is a giveaway that the Surveillance technology is up and running in that area, and now *poof!*, it's gone...
Was I right?  Was THIS small white square plate designed to replace the function of those satellite dishes, as they're much harder to spot?  If I could get a shot of the mast from the angle the dish had been facing, would I find there's a second small plate been placed there?  I've not yet had time to compare the before and after pictures closely, but at a guess I'd say there's a veritable shitload more cabling and wires been added as well, but I'll have to wait and see....

I'd gone over and fetched my uncle's photo from Chief Clark's FB page last night, as I've some vague notion to create a picture story around it..
I'd gotten the GW to head straight on up to Cowies Hill yesterday, once he'd picked me up at around ten... He'd swung a right into Birdhirst and eventually we'd reached the complex where J lives with his wife at Amber Valley... Was I surprised they'd left it active for me, or that no-one had thought to switch it off?  See HERE on the verge where Ambleside Lane becomes Radwin Road ?  The road that runs directly past his unit?  The streetlight is on, and running the mercury green vapour lamp at 10am in the morning? *sick...
See HERE, one of those enormous Electricity dept. boxes sitting on the verge a few yards down from J's front gate, and a unit near his that has two, what I guess are wireless aerials on the roof?  See THIS massive tower sitting on the hill overlooking that complex?  And still you'd have me believe the chap's health has deteriorated due to natural causes? *snorts...
Come now Stephen, I get the picture, I really do... One more spike and it'll be a grande mal, and tickets for the dude, right?

Would I be horrified to discover somewhere down the line that my Excellent Neighbour is somehow related to Michael Barnabas, and was pressured into doing him a favour by keeping an eye on me?  Something that would of course lump her straight into the Camp of the Wikked?
I figure that unpleasant as the possibility sounds, it's a factor that can't be excluded, and one which, were it true, would put us in rather more peril than I'd foreseen....
The fact that she'd not so much as opened her back door and called out to reassure Penny after that droog had ripped away our copper piping one Thursday morning just minutes after the GW and I had left for the shops?  Course she had no need, as she could watch the entire fiasco for herself...  Then there was the chap who'd climbed onto our roof and punched a hole in the lounge ceiling, and nobody apart from us heard or saw anything?  The GW, true to form, had added the required additional spotlight under the verandah eaves, and we were good to go...

And thirdly, the Thursday recently when I'd blogged that I could've sworn I'd heard No. 10's top gate go, and yet no-one had seen the droog posing halfway into the Polo's smashed window, waiting for me to go up and admire him?
Apparently neither our two dogs nor theirs, had heard the window being smashed so completely, nor the sound of the car's alarm.. What is she thinking right now?  That we deserve all this shit, or is she mildly embarrassed to be in any way involved in such blatantly organised crime?  Predictably, I'm going to stick with the latter, though I guess it's finally struck home that in the event of a real emergency, they probably wouldn't be able to help us... *sad...

LATER at 4.20am

We'd spotted that thick dirty plume of smoke as we were coming down the hill from Overport into Sparks, and he'd tracked it right over to Clayton Road, where we'd found THESE guys under a tree on a patch of Muni ground, merrily stoking their fires.... Burning cable? What?  Right next to that small stretch of grassland was THIS Muni Water vehicle, with it's crew busy digging in the road...

Christo Swart is a Good man, E?  Really?  He's not the head of Parks, but merely the prop behind the decoration?  At last I can feel my tail begin to thrash in anger on this dark quiet morning..
Christo Swart, Neil MacLeod, Allen Spence, and their erstwhile co-conspirator, Herr Sutcliffe, know exactly what's going on, and if you had seen the sheer enjoyment on Spence's face when he'd informed me that Harris Crescent was to trial a highly sophisticated technological anti-cable theft system, perhaps you'd view our situation rather differently?   Up until the point he'd rigged up our streetlights to run compatibly with Roux's quantum laser marvel, we'd never had our cabling stolen, but since then of course, we have, and on more than one occasion...Anti-cable theft se GAT!    As it happened, our Monitor was so busy dealing out pain inside of the homes of we three designated stooges, that he failed to pick up the cable thieves arrival on at least three separate occasions...  Bullshit...

The last time our cabling was cut, was on the morning the MastFighter was due to visit our home with her measuring devices, and taking our power out had been a ploy to ensure she'd go away empty-handed from a home that is otherwise choked with over-the-top levels of RF, at the very least...
Christo Swart is oblivious to all this criminal activity employed by his colleagues?  Pull the other one.. Mr. Swart will be heavily involved in seeing to it that any obstacles blocking the desired Line of Sight are being eradicated, by fair means or foul...
When you set off for work there was a fifty-year-old Natal Mohogany tree at your front gate on the verge?  When you finally got home that day at 5pm, there was only it's stump remaining?  You were horrified, and tried repeatedly to contact Mr. Swart, to no avail?

Ah, Missus Microwave Boffin, there's evil afoot out there, and I'm hoping you don't know the half of it... I'd bet you were a pushover when it came to buying the Party line?  That the decline of this once beautiful country can be laid at the Ruling Party's door, and no other?  Perfect hey, Mr. van Zyl?  Exactly how your Superiors predicted it would go, over two decades earlier?
Come Eleanor, surprise me... Accept my Friend request to come check out my pictures and read my rants, and quit trying to avoid the truth...
You were always openly on the side of right and justice, and then you'd suddenly disappeared.. Why?  

That ghastly hostage situation with your son was a set-up from the getgo, and IIRC, Nayager was at the helm back then...
He and Balliram had been handed the controls of this amazing technology and they were rampaging across the air waves with power-drunk abandon, fulfilling their mandate to terrorise the residents... Your home was on their list, believe it or not... And somehow you'd have me think that the likes of Christo Swart, MacLeod, and Spence were unaware of what was happening, as Raw Power, Howard's Electrical, and the Mthiyane Contractors continued to place their ladders up against all the streetlights in this area?
I'm not buying it E, and I'd have to guess you've only been told half the story, as has been done to the majority of the Zone community....
Loads of the small but vital fine print has been omitted from the version of the Sales Pitch you were sold, like it or not....

Did that Eskom entreaty flash up on your telly screen the other night?  Telling you to switch off everything you possibly could?  Check out THESE pictures I took at the Greyville Racecourse yesterday at around midday...  See how that entire stretch of overheads is active, including the bank of lights at the south end?  And you're seriously trying to educate the public to be frugal?
You want Joe Soap to understand how precious water has become, when there's been a 'leak' running into the road from the plot next door, that despite all his calls, hasn't been fixed in over a month?

Was Dianne Kohler Barnard easily steered away from showing an interest in my ambiguous comment? Stephen?  Anyone whisper to her that there's this crazy old bird who does nothing but spout time-wasting garbage?  Someone else took care of that issue, and she's not going to give it another thought?
The surveillance in her home and phonelines has been increased just in case she starts asking awkward questions?  Questions that might just include which of her neighbours is the Area Controller for her steet, and may she see their credentials?
Which of the innocent residents nearby her home are unwittingly acting as Learning Centres for the laser- wielding recruits to get their practise, and are the occupants of those Hackers Hubs truly deserving of the enormously increased doses of RF and EMR they'll be subjected to 24/7?

Difficult to answer questions, for sure, but as Shadow Minister of Police for the purported Good Team, surely they're questions that the good lady would ask, and refuse to be brushed aside with whispers of a Top Secret plan to toppled the Government?  Bah!  As if...
Peace julle...

---oOo---

Saturday 20th April 2013 at 11.34am.