Thursday, March 14, 2013

Yellow to the bone....
(begun Wednesday 13th March at 11.40am..)


If the GameWrecker hadn't decided on his own to install that second spotlight to shine along the side path here by the lounge, was a neighbour always going to suggest the idea to him?  I've no way of knowing just how far the Chosen will go to support this deadly scheme, and lies, however noble you think the reason, remain lies...
Did any of you follow me to my ex-Treasurer's Facebook page earlier, and did you see what I was smiling at?  That it's said that people who curse and swear can be considered more honest than their sanctimonious counterparts? *chokes...

After updating with The Stirrer earlier this morning, I'd taken myself to the Speaker's FB page and left a comment there for him... Will he get to see it, or will it have been hastily removed before he can read it? *curious... For that matter, will the comment I subsequently posted on Noseweek's page ever get to see the light of day?  I truly hadn't noticed the redoubtable Agent Frost sitting in the Noseweek Friend box up until that point, and I couldn't help but remark.. The chap is stalking me for my own good?  *waves...
Hopefully, whoever checks the Noseweek FB page, saw my comment before it was quite possibly removed.   Again - for my own safety of course...*winks...  Adam Welz is probably of an age to have been made aware of the quantum laser/wireless surveillance technology, though how he would get his father to accept the premise without demur, would take a minor miracle..
It amuses me to try and enlighten them, although they may both be well aware of it's existence already..  It all depends on the Sales Pitch and the promised rewards that go with each differing version, not so, Mr. van Zyl? Would the only publication in South Africa that tells you things you're not supposed to know, dare speak out on this inhumane technological violation of the right to privacy and good health, and if not, why not?

Thursday 14th March at 4.05am

Almal weet ek's mos so toe soos n klei os, so maybe it's being done every evening, and I've simply missed it? Ja, over there by the Field of Gleams, right up next to the convent's Recreation Centre...
Last year I told you once how some wag had covered all those bushes in that little paddock-shaped section with miles of old magnetic tape, no doubt unravelled from ancient cassettes or the like... How the effect had been magical, glittering like diamonds set in all that greenery?  Did it work like some sort of laser magnet back then?
Anyways, you can forget the tape, as they appear to have moved on to fire, and the first time I'd seen it was last Thursday 7th March, at 7pm, when I'd looked out of the window to see the south end of the orphanage building lit up a pretty pink from the flames dancing nearby...  I'd thought it an odd hour to do a controlled burn, and had forgotten about it until the next night, when at 6.50pm there'd been more flames..

This time I'd fetched the binoculars and I could see bursts of sparks coming from the very top inside that little paddock, but it had died down eventually... I only caught the tail end of last night's conflagration, when I'd again seen the orphanage walls a flickering pink... Can I guess? *jumps up and down... Are you testing to see how the ultra short laser beams react to the flames, and whether they're attracted to them?  Again I have to wonder why that smallish confined space is so important... What's there that's so desirable?  A few yards beyond the walled off paddock stands the structure where the Convent mini bus parks HERE, and behind that again is the Nunnery, where all those powerful lights now operate HERE...  In the little patch of yard that stands between the two, are THESE two big boxes.. Yeah - I've no idea why I took the picture when I was on that walkabout with Sister and the Councillor, but I did, and HERE it is, in my album of prints...

They're yours I believe, Allen?  Two big probably double door, dirty cream switch boxes sitting in the small open space near the Sister's quarters? Have they got anything to do with all that magnetic tape being draped over the bushes last year, and now these carefully laid fires?  *fascinated... Is there anyone at all still living in the nunnery and if so, how are they holding up to these experimental games being played in DLOS to those rooms?  Where does Sister Stephen sleep when she comes down to Durban to attend to business? Her old room? *heaves...
What about the toddlers in their dormitories on the first floor, right next to all this latest activity?  They're unaffected by it?  Ja, but you would say that, wouldn't you.... *sick..... 

My Vice Chair had tried for ages to get me to sign up for Facebook, but as you know I'd avoided it like the plague until recently, when the severity of the physical assaults had me do a rethink, and you've all seen the results... It's blatant invasion of privacy premise doesn't bother me in the least, for obvious reasons, and he was right, it's a fascinating social network....
You can imagine my delight when I'd discovered that the Honourable Man had actually found the time to check out my Not for the Faint-hearted album, and had left a comment...
He'd remarked on the picture I'd posted of the black-draped window in our garage, and I'll have to check through my other albums to see whether I've already posted a picture taken from the opposite direction, where it clearly shows all the white chalk-like markings that young Vincent had so merrily applied to the rafters..
I guess the dent in both my boot and the roof of my car are evidence enough of exactly how he achieved that particular effect when I wasn't paying attention, and of course with hindsight, I no longer give him the keys so that he may 'sweep up' the garage... Tsk.

The physical assaults had been about average yesterday, right up until 3.30pm when I logged a flurry of vicious Knives to the back, as I was busy in the kitchen... I'd gone through to check whether the Sadist had returned to his Chickencoop, as the level of spite had his signature all over it.. Sure enough, he'd just pulled in, and the gates were still closing behind him... *vomits..
How the hell he can whack me so hard from up there is anyone's guess, but I figure that even his gate motor now has a booster hidden within....
Fifteen minutes later and he had the Abdominal frequency kick in, and my ovaries and lower back were singing a miserable song as I sat in front of the TV... It goes without saying that the ensuing Bathroom Matinee was an eye-opener, and the old water and radiation question popped into my frazzled head at some point...
Will the Scurvy Cur *as I update this in blogger now at 7.29am, I'm taking several extremely unpleasant knives to the back* ever come to regret his presence at my toilette?  I tell myself it's a possibility, and leave it at that....

At 5.10pm the GW had arrived back from the shops, and the Sadist had the BackFire levels rocketing even before my old man had locked and chained the gates...
At 5.40pm we'd been in the lounge chatting, and I took a Donkey Kick to the ovary area.. Six minutes later and he'd settled to run the bloody BF frequency at really unpleasant levels, and at 6.15pm I'd suddenly developed earache in the ear nearest my Excellent Neighbour's kitchen lights...  At 6.30pm there'd been more Knives to the Back, after which the unpleasant levels of the BF frequency were employed until my bedtime...
While my Master will no doubt be delighted with his achievements, I can't help but be somewhat nauseated by the inclusion of such good people in his efforts to cause me all this pain and discomfort, but dems da breaks folks...

Friday 15th March at 2.20am

Whine, whine, whine... Balliram seeks to spice up his Master Class? I'd actually seen the laser beam flash across the bedroom during one of the assaults, and when he began jabbing away at my side I'd composed a Share my Pain text and sent it out... This time it read:  Training spies at 1.50am in our house? Criminal THUGS is nearer the truth.  Jane sent at 1.52am, and I'd added the Head of the Reservoir Hills Sector Policing Forum to my list of recipients...
Just how powerless do these good people feel right now? Have they had any idea of the depths of depravity their own children or relatives are being encouraged to employ by the likes of the Druglord's Pet IT Monkey Balliram?
Does the advantage of having access to the Opposition's private lives easily outweigh your moral integrity?

Would you defend me against the abuse we're being subjected to?  Can I guess?  That would be a no.
How many of you happily embrace the laser/wireless surveillance technology, but have left the actual home invasions and training to be done by your young tech-savvy sons/daughters/nephews etc?  How many of you have no real idea of what's being done to the occupants of the designated Hacker's Hubs by the students, under the supervision of someone who for all you know could be a dysfunctional psychopath?  You trust your offspring to always do the right thing as you've taught them to do? Oops!
Have you been warned not to acknowledge me in any way, for your own good?  Sound advice, though you may rest assured I don't send out those Share My pain texts on a whim, and without good reason..

As I'd posted on Logie Naidoo's Facebook page, all I seek is transparency, though of course justice for the unfortunate honest folk whose homes have been rigged up as training centres for your youngsters to go practise their laser skills, wouldn't be a bad thing either... Good day to you, and
peace...

---oOo---

Friday 15th March 2013 at 7.52am..