Thursday, March 28, 2013

Warning signs...
(begun Monday 25th March at 6.15am...)

*I'm adding this now at 1.14pm on Thursday.  More easily engineered mischief with the computer has led to these late updates. *

He's trying a new combination of lights this morning, and although it's a dull grey day out there, he's got those four strategic booster-cage signal enhancers running on full power, plus two out of the nunnery.  The biggun right next to us on the Chickencoop wall wasn't activated last night, and remains off as I scribble here...
I suspect he was testing the efficacy of this new arrangement just before 6am, when both little dogs had shot outside onto the verandah, bristling and barking at something only they thought they could see...
If it had been a monkey or a cat, they'd not have hesitated as they did on the top step, and even after I'd arrived as back-up, they'd stopped well before the edge of the front lawn, cowering oddly as they shrieked towards the grenadilla creeper covering the boundary wall.. A nauseating but effective trick that the less-than-adult-minded Controller next door has taken to over-using, as with everything else he does...

LATER at 9am

Both the grey coloured people carrier and the Beemer have finally disappeared from Balliram's driveway. I'd booted up the PC after 8am to find that I'm still denied access to my gmail and to blogger.com, and I begin to suspect my access to google has been shut down... A tidy little tweak that of course neither of us are able to undo... Seacom se VOET..
The Pig had somehow hit the tissue at the top of my thigh, and out of the blue I'm limping badly as a result.. Do I feel any remorse for posting on Ms. Kohler-Barnard's wall?   On the off-chance that it might have ruffled some feathers among the Crooked fraternity, I don't regret a thing, and the mere fact that I've been gagged so neatly, may have given me a fraction of the credence I've been grovelling after for so long...

Tuesday 26th March at 3.30am

Serves me right.. I knew the two LED lights would be irresistible to the Creep, and yet I still left them lying out on the desk... Neither function this morning... *shrugs...
We're as gullible today as we were years back when Balliram first claimed ownership of our home and it's contents, occupants included... Gagging me while he'd ostensibly been off for the long weekend had nothing to do with Seacom and everything to do with disabling google, and once I'd gone into Everyone'sdownorisitjustme, the game was up... I'd posted my discovery on the Snowman's FB wall and within minutes google was back, and I could load my mail properly and get into blogger...

It was probably around 7pm last night when I'd gone out onto the verandah and discovered three or four mature flying ants circling the corner spotlight... A discovery that was fairly creepy, since I'd only just blogged of their near total disappearance..

LATER at 4.55am

Salford?  I don't even know what county it's in, but I'd like to take a flyer here and ask the Snowman whether Salford was one of the first towns in the UK to trial the Brit version of the laser/wireless surveillance technology?   Do the streetlights and overheads in that town all communicate with each other, as ours do?  Why do I ask?  I'd been watching an episode of the Secret Millionaire the other day, and when the narrator had casually mentioned the town as having the highest rate of cancers in the UK, you'll understand why my ears had pricked up.... Parts if not all of Lichfield in the Midlands are most certainly wired, and my family have the scars to prove it, but why Salford?

How long have they had the fantabulous 4G option, if at all?  There has to be a reason for those stats, although I've no idea when that particular program was filmed, and by now another area could've overtaken them with the cancer stats..
Did your invasive Look & Listen Project kick off well before ours here in south Africa?  What years was it reported that tourists weren't able to drive a hundred yards in the UK without encountering the roads being dug up?  Is that still an ongoing thing over there?  Is there a vast difference between your version of the technology and ours?

Wednesday 27th March at 4.30am

It's not looking good.. I've not heard back whether Missus Bernie is doing okay after her hip op, and yesterday I discovered that Sue the Book is in hospital for various tests and an MRI scan.. Missus B.Snr down in Marburg was due to go for more tests last week, but with the engineered 'static' on our landline, it's not like I can just pick up the phone and see how she's getting on.. *spews...
That's three of Balliram's victims right there, and still you question my allegations?

I told you that Sue would be suffering much the same brutality as I've beein going through, and look now, she's that bad she's ended up having to be admitted for tests... If I were to look the Graduate from No. 5 in the eye, could she swear that neither she nor her 'clever' spawn ever caused Sue any deliberate and additional pain on their clandestine visits to her home, or is she now as adept at fabrication as her Tutor?  Ahh - the amiable Expert in the Field, Collin Balliram, who's kept his colleagues and pupils chuckling at his often (though you'd not dare say so) childish and spiteful pranks.. Encouraging his often youthful students to regard their home invasion efforts with the laser technology as some sort of game, and that targeting the occupants of a home can bring hours of fun to an otherwise boring monitoring job... *vomits..

My VC's extended family up in Westville were taken care of (on Monday I think it was), and it makes a great deal of sense... The criminal Operators have had to withold the usual punishment administered to the Thorn in their Side personally, over his powerlines, as people are watching, so why not go after his family and make it look like a random hit?
Laz?  Know any of the details, or did you say you didn't want to be told, just to set it up and get it done, before you headed off for your holiday?
The Honourable Man had a look at the cctv footage afterwards, and said that the car had appeared just four minutes after the family had left their home.. Three of the four had worn balaclavas, so were clearly aware they were on camera... One of her two dogs had died recently, cause unknown, and my VC said that the other one appeared docile to the point where it actually followed the thieves around.....

Who's the Area Controller in charge of the surveillance technology up in Dawncliffe?  Stephen?  Any ideas?  Where were they during that break-in?  Strangely absent from their post at the time, or you haven't yet got a qualified Monitor on that stretch of road?   Ag, it wouldn't have made any difference either way, as that little exercise would've been carried out by the Organised Crime Division, no doubt with a fair amount of advice from the Expert in the field, Balliram.   That home would've been cased for weeks prior to the break-in, both inside and out, as the thieves seemed to know exactly where she kept her jewellery, and were gone with their loot in minutes...  Is their gardener a trusted family retainer, or does he travel up to work from say, the Palmiet jondolo? *winks... Details I've not yet had time to find out, but it would be interesting to check, would it not?
Our Vincent has proven that even the most charming and respectable of young men, that you've known for years, may have their heads turned by the gift of a satellite dish and several channels of their choice, and an illegal but stable electricity connection... While it's beyond my VC's ability to imagine that his Westville family's trials this week were designed as a pay-back for all the ongoing irritation he causes the Criminal fraternity, I certainly see what you're doing there...

LATER at 5.55am

As I unlocked and opened the front door, the usual chorus of hadedas between me and the mini base station kicked in, as the birds seem strangely titillated by the change in the airwaves... Have you ever over the years dared pull up on our verge to check out the 'smart finish' applied to the toddler's dorm. windows over at St. Theresa's?  It's as pretty this morning as it was when it was first put on... Does Allen Spence continue to insist that veneer was applied to protect the young occupants from the techno fallout?

Does Ms. Kohler-Barnard know the signs to watch out for, since I was driven to add her as a FB Friend?  Will she notice if any of her larger appliances suddenly become noisier than usual, or an aircon unit begins to play up?  Will her geyser suddenly start flooding, and her house lights dip fractionally?  Her landline and cellphones begin behaving badly?
Will any of the occupants of her home suddenly start to encounter sharp jabs of pain to the head, or neck area?  Inexplicable aches in any of their joints, or a persistent tight chest and dry hacking cough? Pins and needles to their hands or feet?  I've no doubt at all that Damage Control will reassure that good lady and persuade her that I'm a Loon.. What I'm hoping for is that a genuine friend who cares for her welfare, will read these words and follow them up.

Fretting needlessly?  They'd never?  History has shown that the good people I've approached over the years have almost without fail been treated to a sudden increased interest over their powerlines, by the criminals operating the laser/wireless technology... Will you stick your neck out and warn her of the seemingly insignificant signs that her home has been invaded by these invisible Intruders, or do you for some reason feel she will be exempt from any additional interest?
Peace...

---oOo---

Thursday 28th March 2013 at 1.56pm.