Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Splitting hairs...?
(begun Monday 4th March at 6.30am..)

*Don't shoot the Messenger? Man, that's not how this works alas.... 
Let me put it to you this way, Mr. Halliday... If your customer, my husband the GameWrecker, had known that your iBurst service was to be re-routed through Collin P. Balliram's home, and divided up amongst some of his more crass recruits, would he have signed up with tradepage, or any other iBurst service provider, for that matter?  All that nonsense of incorrect passwords and No Server Found was simply a stalling tactic until the Pig made it to his office on the hill? Shame... *

Somebody stabs viciously at our Millie as I walk down the passage to the kitchen. An over-enthusiastic error?  You think? *snarls...
They're on about dreams again, over in the Off Topic forum at mybroadband, while there was a fascinating thread on Auditory Hallucinations created in the Health, Wealth section...  Despite the larnie scientific names given to some of those afflictions, I doubt mine was ever termed anything other than Nutter's Disease.... Tis a shame that the ability to express myself coherently has and will continue to elude me forever...

I certainly consider those capable of picking up frequencies that play music in their ears to be fortunate, and I've requested often enough that the Sadist patch me through to the likes of Radio Moscow to prove his talents.. It hasn't happened, and I guess his skills are restricted to distributing pain and even death to his targets, and little else... *contempt...
I'd discarded the 2-litre plastic bottle that had found it's way over our gates to lie up against our garage door.. This morning it had been replaced by an empty Red Bull can.. This time outside the gates, and next to our driveway... Clearly not some down-and-out simply tossing his can aside as he trudges by up the street..  Have you priced that stuff lately? Prameet?  The sort of drink favoured by those with a gym card and a healthy wallet, most likely... *winks...

LATER at 11.05am

I'd arrived home from the GP's after 10.30am to find much busyness underway... My devout and Excellent Neighbour was having his big truck loaded or unloaded by a couple of muni-blue kitted wekkers who looked for all the world as if they'd stepped out of the Muni's electricity van parked on the verge opposite... Strange but necessary bedfellows, had been my first thought, but I'd had to do a rethink when the kind lad had come down to my gates to say the electricity van was there simply on a hunt for Newton's meter...
So the two workers were just helping him with that workload?  Right... *sighs....
Despite all of Balliram's attempts to have me regard godschild as callously ruthless as the the worst of his recruits, the jury remains out on that score...

It had been all systems go at the Chickencoop as well, and the GW said that he thought it was the plumbers that had been drilling outside the room on the corner HERE... It ties in somehow with the planned tarring of Balliram's verge?  Sure it does, but don't ask me how...

Tuesday 5th March at 3.15am

The cruelty began in earnest at about 1.50am, when a single savage knife to the back had me clawing my way up from sleep to find the GW packing up to go to bed.. A wave of the Throat Choker frequency had followed, and I'd been reduced to that spasmodic non-productive barking for a while... All this, mind you, with the BackFire frequency set on high.. tsk, tsk.... The Sadist's Master Class of mini-ghouls were hard at it to please their Tutor? *vomits...
I guess it was the stupid Knife to the Ankle that tipped the scales and had me staggering out of bed at 3am to join you here... Tamara Balliram's was the first number I'd hit to send the following text at 3.11am:
Complaint at criminal levels Stucliffe's laser/wireless invasion of privacy technology in our home.  Balliram? Newton? Prameet?  Jane sent 3.11am.

Like I said, the Maestro's unfortunate Missus was top of my Send list, followed by the Hawk, Allen Spence, Logie Naidoo, Holson Mbhele, and then No.s 16, 12 and 10... If I've missed any of you from my list, my apologies, but I feel it's only right that some of you should share in these Experiment 'activities' that are carried out after hours...
It's a simple matter to block those texts from reaching their destination, and if you didn't get yours, I figure it confirms just who was running the Show at that ungodly hour... The dedicated prodding about in my middle hasn't stopped either, though the attacks seldom hit the same spot, depending on the time of day or night, and where I'm standing/sitting..
It'll be a sudden deep ache to the left ovary area, as I switch on the kettle, or a pinch to the right hip as I cross by the microwave..

Try a wide belt of tight ache from the navel on down when I sit near the TV, or a Knife to the right ovary.. I figure I can safely assume it doesn't matter if they miss a specific organ, as long as they aim for the abdomen in general?  Since sending out those texts at 3.11am there's been a sort of stunned silence, and only the BackFire levels remain as evidence of that extreme physical cruelty.. You have a fancy terminology for what I'm going through here DJ? * curious... Just Dessertitis maybe, or just general Nutteritis ?  Your posts on the auditory hallucination thread were genuinely impressive, though astonishingly misleading, if by omission alone..

What you like to refer to as tinnitis is on the increase, and it certainly ain't just an old person's affliction... Why, Agent Newton's eldest had told me when in his mid-teens that the frequency regularly changed in his ears, and that would've been way back in 2006/7... *the first Error Saving pink bar has just bobbed up...* My excellent Neighbour is in his early forties and doesn't fit the bill of being old in any way.. Hairs in the inner ear are dying?  I'm as hirsute as a Congolese gorilla, and I'm only surprised I don't have great tufts of whiskers hanging out of both ears, to match the rest of me... Come, come young man, your so knowledgeable posts may fool the average reader over at the Forum, but you can do better than that, surely?
Factor in the huge increase in EMR that's blanketing the major towns and cities already, directly due to the laser/wireless project, and then give us the truth if you would?  What a treat that would be, for sure...
I'm of a mind that your research applies to genuine tinnitis sufferers, but to exclude the ever-increasing numbers of people who are experiencing the Mast Song up close and personal, leaves me feeling short-changed...

She'd thought she had arthritis?  I actually got the koue rillings when he'd casually made that remark last night...Was it a personal and concentrated attack that led to her conclusion, or is the very air over at the St. Philomena mini base station as bad as I think it is?  What other ailments are the staff experiencing?  Will there be more cases of colon cancer such as that which took out the Director of St. Phil's before he'd even hit his fiftieth birthday?
He asked me what could be done about it, and I was totally stumped... I truly don't know...
There are those on board this Experiment with the clout to have things changed for the better, as was demonstrated by the removal of THIS second satellite dish from the Raftery Rd. cellmast..
Find out who and how badly they were affected by it's arrival, and you might just find someone you can approach regarding the levels in YOUR street...?
OTOH of course, it may be that an entire section of the Sydenham community facing that second satellite dish began showing clear evidence of the battering they were taking, and it was deemed prudent to have it removed before the residents began asking awkward questions...*studies the Fireman..

Was your home one of those affected by the sudden huge surge in symptoms of over-exposure to microwaves at the time?  Yeah, I know I should be able to give you a time frame but I can't, and I only realised much later that one of those two dishes had disappeared.. *sighs...

LATER at 4.10am

Did my performance yesterday at my GP's surgery please or disappoint the sad Peeping Toms that attended my appointment with me?  *I look up out of the window to see a bright star heading swiftly North-East.. the Airwing chopper flying at an inordinately high altitude, or a low-flying satellite?  I'd go with the former, judging by it's speed..*
The amount of BackFire frequency flooding my doctor's rooms was confirmation enough to know there was at least one invisible and interested party attending the proceedings... Was it worth it?  Unlikely, as she'd locked the local anaesthetic out of reach of grubby fingers, and it had therefore done it's job admirably, and the birth of Millie's sister next to my clavicle was aborted with the minimum of fuss...
Were the Watchers amused by my brief eye-leakage straight afterwards, as once again the sheer enormity of my stupidity had hit home?  That had I listened to my mama some what? 12 years ago, and visited my GP then, I would've been sans the Abomination that now covers my back?  The ease with which this new arrival was destroyed, understandably led to that sudden short bout of bitter regret, but hey, I'm over it...
Without Millie's existence the Sadist would've had to find another area to focus his attentions on, and you can be sure he would've done just that, Poor Thing...

Your personal life is in turmoil?  Dearlawd, let it not be anything whatsover to do with your friend the Telecoms Strategist's clever manipulations, for as astonishingly bright as you are, Jannie van Zyl didn't get where he is today by being stupid... When you consider that he has access to ALL the comments and posts and pms, that he chooses to view, sometimes even before the poster has hit Submit, you should know that he stays one step ahead of the pack with ease...
Want to give us your opinion on why I'd successfully entered three of the five online competitions run by Popular Mechanics, before out of the blue I was informed that the web page had become unavailable?  Such an insignificant occurrence is beneath you?  Au contraire, and IMO it's clear enough that the veangeful Goonda continues his mischief unabated..

Why would Agent Newton at No. 11 practise such childish behaviour?  Why would Premeet at No. 16 resort to such peurile actions? (and that's something we'll return to in my next update...) It seems there's only one Monitor that practises and encourages such nonsense, and that would be the NIA's finest, Agent Collin P. Balliram...
The glowing ember on my back has faded a little since I sat down here after 3am.. Is the Monster catching some zz's, or has his focus changed and he's reaching into your home over in Asherville or Clare Estate, even as I scribble here?   Will you wake to find you're suddenly crippled or feeling ill?  As long as you allow this Scum to rule the airwaves here in the Zone, I see no commitment to achieving anything good via the laser/wireless technology, and that's a shame, Mr. Snowman, a real shame..
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 5th March 2013 at 10.22am.