Wednesday, March 06, 2013

The gift of the gab....
(begun Tuesday 5th March at 4.55am..)


Even as I sit back down to chat with you, I'm suddenly swamped by a wave of heat... Nothing to do with the EMR flooding our little home 24/7?  A long-forgotten hot flush at 67-years old?  Pfft... Back away from me, for I'm on fire in more ways than one...

Who was it that had pulled me up on mybroadband some years ago, and had said they'd waded through one of my blogs and found I'd claimed that the local canines suffered badly from the effects of the wireless frequencies in the area? Was it you?  You'd scathingly insisted there was no way I could know such a thing, and that it would be a simple matter to run tests to check out my allegations...
How swiftly I'd backed down and scuttled over to blogger to rearrange the words in that sentence, simply because I had no substance to back up my own claims... Pathetic.

In the time since those comments were made has the Poster come to see the truth of the matter?  That both so-called Good Teams and Bad are indeed encouraged to target the animals in their area for laser/frequency practise?  *spews...  If you've actually seen me, you'll know I really haven't the time to waste on fabrications, and you'll have come to realise that the errors I make are just that, and not some highly imaginitive attempts to bamboozle you... You keep your animals indoors at night, and therefore they're protected from the gangs of Gamers roaming the powerlines in search of fun, under the leadership of so-called Tutors?  Man, have you got that wrong..
Shutting them indoors makes them an even easier target for at least some of these heroic soldiers of the Yellow Army, does it not, Balliram?

When I say that the animal population and specifically canines, are bearing the brunt of Roux and Petruccione's endeavours, you can no more disprove my assertion than I can prove it... Tests?  Where would you find a Physics Professor who cared enough to stick his neck out and run tests FFS?  How would he/she know which combination of wavelengths Balliram has flooded over the valley causing the bigger dogs to howl in dismay in the initial stages of installation?   Easy enough to run tests SE VOET!   How singularly simple it's been to dumb down cellmasts once an appointment has been made to measure those emissions?  
To leap in and adjust those babies to ensure they're sticking to the standard international guidelines, just before the Regulator arrives with his meter reading devices?

Alternatively, you may find the powerline cables have been nicked only hours before the monitoring devices are due to arrive.. A ploy that should've had even the most hardened of sceptics sitting up and paying attention... Ms. Dorny has the means to prove that the readings she took here in Durban were the highest she'd found in all her travels about the country, and yet you're still in denial... The PTB wouldn't treat the eThekwini community so shabbily?   Ah, but they very much would, and as a result we are all pawns in this game of Russian Roulette that is the laser/wireless surveillance experiment...

Does van Zyl hand out medals of honour to those Recruits who find themselves diagnosed with cancer as a result of their participation?  Does he persuade those unfortunate soldiers that they're martyrs to a fantastic Cause, and that he will do everything in his power to pull strings and ensure that they survive to continue their heroic efforts at saving the country from ruin?  The gift of the gab, hey Jannie?  

It's now 5.30am, and Millie's shrieks have faded to a dull unpleasant burn as my attackers no doubt finally lie snoring innocently in their beds, their mothers and wives often oblivious to their sadistic cruelty.. Sies...
This morning my Good Neighbour's wall enhancer HERE has been set to run the same dumbed-down frequency as THIS one at the top of Balliram's driveway, and I'd had to fetch the binoculars to check that it was actually active...
Were he to become aware that his enhancer, combined with the Tutor's, may possibly be the cause of my increased pain, would he take a stand on my behalf?  Sadly, I think not, as it would appear the rewards offered to those who participate fully in the project outweight any sympathy one might have for a dumb old guinea-pig, whose torture seems vital to the promotion of this world-saving technology... *snorts...

Are you appalled by the thought that ANY of my ghastly tale could be true?  Fear not, for you yourself will be converted soon enough, by fair means or foul...
Held hostage in your own home perhaps, or forced to watch a family member killed at your front gates, before you're approached and fed the magnificent Trojan Horse Project sales pitch....  Or will your young adult children simply announce they've been recruited, and they need you to add additional enhancer lights about your property NOW?

The shoot-out up at our ex-Councillor's home last Wednesday night doesn't appear to have led to any tighter security measures being taken.. I drove by his house yesterday morning to find the gates still standing wide open as usual, and at 7pm and 8.15pm last night, they were still open...  Why was Yakoob's home chosen for this latest terror-tactic demonstration? Balliram?
Care to whisper the answer?  That family were one of the very first to leap on board this project, and who can forget the sight of you or a lookalike up on the Councillor's roof, fiddling with what I assume were boosters? Where were you on Wednesday night? At your post on the Hill, eavesdropping on our Motherbody Meeting, or a little further afield as you talked those home invaders through Baig's open gates and into his home?  What have you promised the family since the shooting, that they feel secure enough to continue leaving those gates open?

LATER at 6.20am

I guess I showed after last night's CPF Meeting that if I can single anyone out and pin them up against a wall for an ear-bashing, that's exactly what I'll keep doing..
It seems that a lot of the 'Good' recruits could be unaware that the Druglord Barnabas and his criminal favourites still hold all the cards in this rotten deck... Will those trapped before my yapping mouth be made to regret their brief lapses, by giving me their attention?  If so, would that not confirm that what I tell you here is the truth, and that tis the criminal element who are in complete control of the surveillance technology here in the Zone?
While there's no hope that you can escape the battering of EMF in your area, you can start talking.. Enough with the frightened whispers as you watch your neighbour or your wife of twenty years go down to cancer.. It's time to speak openly of the crooks who're running this show, including Earl Michael Barnabas, whose taken you all for such a deadly ride....

LATER at 7.30am

What do I hope to achieve by singling out certain of the mybroadband members?  Would I try to rock the boat and have the Friends with Benefits relationships between you and the Telkom Agent ruinated? Not likely.  No, all I ask is that you think and think hard, and keep your counsel to yourselves for the moment at least... Who knows?  One day it could be you who finds the courage to ask who is monitoring the Monitors... I live in hope..

LATER at 8.55am

I'd not even climbed into the bath at 8.15am, and that little room had been suddenly flooded with the BackFire frequency.. As I lay soaking, I heard the discreet sound of a car's horn nearby, and I'd broken into my croaking version of Run Rabbit, Run, at which point the horrendous BackFire simply vanished completely, and I'd stepped out of the bath five minutes later to see the Beemer had disappeared along with that torture...
I'd booted up at 8.36am, and although I'd been given the iBurst connection, I found I'd been signed out of TweetDeck.. Oops?  I signed back in and eventually it had loaded, showing a serious flurry of tweets from the Gymnut at No. 16.. His last remark had requested someone shoot him, and I'd been happy to oblige..

Was it only then that I lost the Server, and was given repeated Incorrect Password messages, or were his orders always to stall me by any means available, until the Pig himself arrived at his destination and could be present for my next update?  I swear you're a jumpy lot for all your attempts at spiteful humour...
I guess both Pravina and Cyril know that I'm honest, and that I bat for whatever good team is left in the City, and I shouldn't have to remind them... Is she proud of you, Prameet?  Is she aware of EVERYTHING you get up to in our home, and just how does she justify this to herself?  *curious...
If and when my Share my Pain texts fly into her husband's phone in the early hours, are they confident it's not one of their offspring that's causing me such eye-watering physical pain?

I'd given up and had shut down and gone out onto the front lawn to watch the MTN chopper claiming ownership of a section of Mayville as they circled first the Dome and then our Mothership, before heading off to the west...
Has that area been classified as MTN's headache now, Clare?  Are the Telecom's giants already dividing up the spoils between them?
Missus Balliram is as resourceful as ever, and she had been the only one to reply to my pitiful texts sent at 3.11am this morning... At 7.55am her 'It wasn't me.' sms arrived in my brick, and I'd gone back to say something along the lines of I know that. I just want you to share my pain. Stay safe. J., to which she'd responded that I should have a fab day, causing me to wonder again how many wives and mothers shamefully and knowingly condone the horrific abusive behaviour carried out by their loved ones...
Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 6th March 2013 at 11.22am.