Monday, March 04, 2013

The stress factor...
(begun Sunday 3rd March at 8.40pm...)

Does Sutcliffe google himself regularly?  Did he find my updated monologue addressing him on Facebook, and did he give this Blockhead any credit for getting it right at last?
Balliram's ongoing peurile attempts to confirm that I'm every inch the Dimwit we know and loathe, are wasted... *It's 9.15pm now as I sit here at the desk scribbling away, and an urgent NAT begins it's frantic squeaking just outside as someone attempts to see what I'm on about... Ahh, and there's a purr almost on the windowsill.. Stealth operatives? Hardly... *finger..

Will Professor Roux ever come to regret his interview with Popular Mechanics?  Why should he?  A one in a million chance that a confirmed Idiot would connect his 'work' to the highly sophisticated monitoring and controlling technology that's rapidly covering the world?  Come now... It's not as if anyone's going to pay my bleating more than a derisive snigger, though I'd actually had a moment this morning when I'd realised I needn't disgorge another word, for I've solved the main puzzle, and my work is done.. WTF?
I'd had to remind myself hastily that packing away my pen could bring me even more grief, so bite the bullet folks, as I'm probably here to my bitter end...

Monday 4th March at 3.30am

I'd only just put my light out at 10pm, when a text flew in from the Honourable Man to say that he'd been heading home and had driven past his place only to see three chaps in a huddle outside his gates...  He'd called SAPS, but by the time he'd swung a U, two of them had vanished, and the cops tracked the third to a house several doors away... The guy said he was a security guard employed by the home-owner and his excuse for being so far from his post didn't wash at all...  Increasing the pressure there, Laz?  Going for the stress factor again?   I'll not argue that played right, it can be VERY effective indeed... *gags...
Most of you already know where my VC lives there in Abrey, and if you don't, I'd suggest Plak isn't the way to find out.. *winks..

I'd strolled along the front garden path with the dogs at 9.30pm last night, only to hear the familiar faint doef, doef, doef, floating from der Bunker.. Standing there under the little fiddlewood tree I'd passed an audible comment, and the sound had stopped and hadn't been resumed at all...
I can't for the life of me recall whether I told you that Balliram is apparently set to have his verge surrounding the new fire hydrant tarred?  The short-term memory loss has reached epic proportions but nonetheless, HERE's the badly printed sign left propped against his wall.. It remains to be seen whether it actually happens, or is merely another misleading distraction...
How on earth would you go about getting permission to do such a thing, and why? *mildly intrigued...

You'll be aware by now that it doesn't take much to set me off, and that finding the SA Robbed of Billions Due to Electricity Theft piece on Page 3 of yesterday's Sunday Times had my nostrils flaring with fury...
Electricity theft se GAT!!! Factor in the row upon row of streetlights left active during the day for months on end to facilitate the surveillance technology, and include such structures as the Moses Mabhida stadium running those great banks of lights at all hours, and then try and pull the other one...
Add to that how the Trough-Feeders at Eskom have been encouraged to shovel money into their own capacious coat pockets for a decade or more, and you'll have the real reason behind the threatened resumption of power cuts and the enormous price hikes...

Balliram will no doubt insist that he runs the household feeds at the lowest possible levels in order to counterbalance the hugely increased amounts needed for the signal to operate at maximum.. It doesn't matter, as it's never going to be enough to replace the additional amounts he uses as he goes about his nefarious business.. Never... (Edit later: BTW, I never did get back to you on that powercut we experienced on Saturday night at 8pm... The GW guessed the next morning that it was restored at 10.pm, which would make it a neat little kudos-earning load-shedding operation for the Pig next door..)
Do you live in an area that's in the process of being wired to run the surveillance technology?  Have you not found your plugs and adaptors are suddenly hot to the touch?  It's your crappy wiring?  Bullshit.. Each time a Controller or Recruit leaps into your power supply, whether it's to Eavesdrop on YOUR private life, or just to use you as a link in the chain, the levels of EMR suddenly increase to flood your home...  The two heatwaves logged at 4.35pm and again at 6pm yesterday, have nothing whatsoever to do with a sudden spike to our power supplies?  You're sure of that?  The light that's running from the booster cage at the Orphanage right this moment is emitting the standard 220volts?   Far from it, as it's glare cuts with ease right through the mulberry tree branches, to pinpoint me here at the desk...
Like I've told you for years, you're the Suckers who appear either content or oblivious to the fact that you're paying through the nose to have your right to privacy and good health removed by Roux and Petruccione's collaborative efforts...

In the Popular Mechanics article Tangling with Telecoms, Stefanus says that he was waiting on the arrival of a special laser machine to perfect his quantum laser communications system.. On the strength of his assertion that his technology is 'perfectly safe', there's very little that Boffin has to say that I'd take as the truth, but even so  - who was supplying the finishing touches to this magical scientific feat?  Germany?  The USA?  What year did the Goblins at Cobalt come into existence?  As far back as the fifties, or much more recently, as the push to wireless the world took off, and more of the ultra short laser shower machines were vital, in order to harness the population?

Hell, don't be offended if it was YOUR country and YOUR scientists who created this monster, and I'm handing out credit to the wrong people here..  Whoever it was that produced the first means of filling the air with those minute gold-dust particles, wouldn't have stumbled across it unaided, but will have had a great deal of 'outside' assistance...
I've not yet had a chance to check out the Pop.Mechs. March issue, but the tinfoil bagel on it's front cover would suggest the push to have you accept the idea that we're not alone, and haven't been for decades, is on the increase...

In the light of this knowledge (!), why then do I not simply accept our plight here in the Zone, and sit back and watch silently as the criminally inclined official employees of the Experiment go about their murderous business?  I don't know.. Maybe it's because I'm only human, and foolish enough to cling to the idea that there has to be a genuinely Good Team out there somewhere, helpless as they appear to be at the moment...
Peace...

---oOo---

Monday 4th March 2013 at 12.28pm.