Saturday, February 23, 2013

Swindled...
(begun Friday 22nd February at 4.30am..)


The first thing I'd noticed as I reared up from sleep at around 3am, was the somewhat deeper than usual Mast Song roaring in my ears, and then the silvery flash of a laser beam had shot across the foot of the bed...
Even now as I scribble here, my 'tinnitis' pretty much obliterates every other sound out there... What's missing? I've been sitting here in the back room for over an hour and I haven't heard so much as one tiny squeak or purr from his Noise Assisted Transporters...
The Abomination on my back hasn't so much as stirred yet, while the pinch in my side/back is a vague memory...

Did I disturb the Damage Control fellas when I'd booted up the PC to go post a paragraph on my Facebook page?  *curious... Had I sounded the alarm during the afternoon, when I'd posted my question on my VC's FB page?  Anyone so much as squirm a little, at the mention of their name?  Mikey?  As just one of your many Sacrificial Lambs, do you pay me any mind at all, or the continued abuse we suffer as a direct result of your collaboration with the Seriously Corrupt?  Did Mo Shaik and the NIA somehow channel international funds into Roux and Petruccione's grand laser/wireless surveillance operation, and just who are these mysterious backers?  Was I correct in assuming that more than a few oil-rich Muslim countries have dug deep into their pockets to support the harnessing of our population?

Does our corrupt ex-City Manager regret using the words Rubbish and Manase Report in the same breath? Oops!   Are you beginning to see just how you've all been swindled?   How this astoundingly advanced technology could've been used for the good of the country, and yet the very reverse is happening?  It's the only way? Really?  You want to tell that to the widows of the Cato Manor Officers who were taken out over their powerlines by a well-to-do low-life with connections?   You want to tell Steenkamp's bereaved parents that the promotion and nurturing of violence across the country is vital if the final goal is to be achieved, and to get over their grief and move on?  Maybe get an opinion from Eddie Singh's family, or that of Fabian Carey?  The list is endless...

You want to reassure all those people who've acquired horrendous ailments since this technology was installed in their area, that their suffering is for a good cause?  Those three lovely Sisters of God, summarily exiled to the back of beyond, simply to allow their quarters to be used to boost the signal?*snarls..
The voiceless animals that will continue to be used as target practise by Tutors every bit as callous and pitiless as our own fine Example here at No. 6?
Ahh, Herr Doktor Sutcliffe, if I had my way it would be more than your lucrative consultancy that was suffering due to the Rubbish in the Manase Report, despite that you yourself are no more than a manipulated puppet..
It's 5.08am and the skyline grows light, and still not so much as a peep out of his noisy little enhancers...Millie is barely awake, and I feel my Master is just waiting to be given the go-ahead to resume his onslaught on ours... *yawns... Will I pay for upsetting the jumpy Town Clerk?  One way or another I figure that's inevitable..  Cheers....

LATER at 7.40am

Whew, but it's already fairly warm out there, and I've come indoors for a coffee break before I cut the front.. That nasty noise that the Polo's developed over the last three weeks?  The GW is still determined it's the brakes, and it was full-on yesterday, so it won't be long before it's back at Alpine and is returned with more than just the brakes being sorted out... BTW, don't rely on your eyesight alone to tell you whether your vehicle's tyres have a blue or white pattern on the tread.. Rather take a photo and zoom it in....

Do I think for one minute that by making a small cash donation to help with the Cato Manor Officer's legal fees, my own situation will improve?  I'm a realist, remember, and I see no light at the end of that particular tunnel, but if I can stick it to Panday and Madhoe in any small way, it's my pleasure to contribute...

Saturday 23rd February at 5.05am

There's been no mucking about this morning, and even as I scribble the date here on the pad, Millie is rudely woken as It zooms on in to share my words.. His persistence is of course paying off in spades, and I remember giving a couple of coughs at around 3am with the immediate result that my side had shrieked in protest....  It's doubtful the Oinker would've done much of the damage personally, and he probably gets a couple of his nearby fanbois to do the grunt-work, but the results are nevertheless just what he's been after...

If I'd hoped to find a Friend request from Sutcliffe on my FB page, it hasn't happened... To acknowledge me in any way would be to give me credence, and that's something you really want to avoid, is it not?  I guess you're finding out about now just how little power you have?  That as much as you can manipulate your previous colleagues by blackmailing them, do your Superiors in turn have a fairly juicy file on you?  If you'd been paying attention a few years ago, you might just have seen the writing on the wall in time to -- to what?  Save yourself?  Get out? *chokes... The minute you agreed to work with the Telecoms Giants and the NIA you were OWNED for your lifetime... There simply isn't a back door you can slide out of, should you wish to renege, as the owner of the Microwave Factor site has shown us..

You missed that bit?  How they hunted the chap right across to the University in Chile, FFS?  Before setting up something similar to your friend Petruccione's wireless base station, and hammering away at Mr. Doyon's apparently already weakened immune system? Unpleasant but efficient, it had the desired effect, and those damning articles the chap persisted in posting have dwindled dramatically...
How's your own immune system doing these days, Doktor Sutcliffe?  Do you never stay in one place long enough for them to achieve any lasting damage, or is that technological age-accelerant starting to take it's toll on Your Shortness at last?  *interested...

LATER at 6.40am

Is it still Mo's friend Dramat that runs the Hawks?  How's he getting along?  I'd included a Hawks officer in my Share My Pain text list in the early hours of Thursday morning, although like I said, it's unlikely any of those four texts will have arrived at their destination, and the Hawks number may have been discarded by now, as it's pretty old... *shrugs..
So whyTF bother?  I guess if there's the slightest chance those pathetic messages may remind the heavyweights of the inhumane abuse that's ongoing here in our neck of the woods, I've achieved my purpose... Course, there'll be similar groups of victims in every suburb by now.. Homes rigged up to serve as Hacker's Hubs, where a designated Tutor will steer his new recruits in order to practise the art of laser precision and wireless frequencies, used as a weapon, while thieving every last ounce of private behaviour and conversation to be funneled back to a satellite for storage...

Have I been watching too many UFO and Ancient Alien shows on the DSTV?  Though the number of those shows appears to be on the increase, almost as if Koos Bekker wishes us to get used to the idea, it's something I've only recently begun watching, as my Monitor will tell you...
No, the Look and Listen quantum laser/wireless technology is very much the real deal, and Millie's slow outraged burn tells me that every word I scribble here, is being followed with keen interest...

LATER at 7.25am

The levels of BackFire frequency were being run so high, both in and out of the house at around 7am, that I'd typed out a Share My Pain text to send off.. It says. "Too early? Apparently not for whoever is on this monitoring shift in our home as the wireless levels rockets... J"   Vincent had arrived just as I was about to hit Send, and remarkably, the levels had dropped indoors by the time I'd come back down from letting him in, so I didn't get to hit Send after all...

LATER again at 8am

I've just taken the opportunity to update my Facebook page, and to continue my one-sided conversation with our ex-City Manager, Mike Sutcliffe... It had posted without a problem, but a second after that, a window had popped up saying that the content of my post was unable to be viewed blah blah blah...*startled.. Now I ask you - What on earth could I possibly say that was worthy of being hidden away from other Facebook readers?  Shall I try and repeat what I'd posted, for you here?  It went along the lines of:

Reasonable doubt.  Yup, that's all I'm after..  Care to tell us who it was that first approached you and convinced you that if you played your cards right you'd be the most powerful bloke in eThekwini?  
A heavyweight from Vodafone perhaps? Telkom?   

Did you ever all get to meet up around a table together?  Mo Shaik, Michael Barnabas, the Telecom's Honcho, and let's not forget those two Physics Professors, Roux and Petruccione?  Ever get to meet the Telecom's Strategist, Jannie van Zyl?   Who was it that pulled strings to land you the all-important job of Manager in the first place?  Mo Shaik with his struggle connections?
Who was it that decided Allen Spence (last known official title Superintendent of Electricity for Durban) was the perfect chap to kick off the actual installation of the technology?  Was it the ShaikBoyz who chose their old stamping ground here in Sydenham as the most suitable point for kick-off?  To be cont......

And that's it... That's all it took for my post's contents to be hidden from Public view?  Am I onto something after all, and will it serve to instill the Reasonable Doubt factor in just a few of your heads, or not?
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 23rd February 2013 at 2.29pm.