Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sensitive Viewers..?
(begun Wednesday 20th February at 5.40am..)


Are those metal bars that cover the picture window in her bedroom designed to protect the occupants at No. 11 in any way?  She's wiry, and tough enough to withstand any amount of the EMR that's battering her?  When I'd put the trash out on the road ten minutes ago, all four of THESE lights at the orphanage were still active, and they were running at the top end of the scale.. Believe me when I say that I've watched more than enough lights over the past eight years to know when they've been dumbed down, or they're operating at their maximum output...
Another dull orange light was running out of the Sister's quarters as well...  HowTF can all this not affect her or her Spawn in the long run?

As my Area Controller feeds so avidly off of my often manipulated speculations, I guess it's feeding time at the Zoo?   I just checked and there are two small chicken necks and four dog biscuits steaming gently in the corner over the wall, and not a sound from the Nobster.... He'd come to the wall for his snack on Sunday morning and appeared to be fine, so...? Odd that his disappearance should coincide with the very day our Master chose to trial his Sniff and Fear experiment on Cola here at ours much later in the day?  Did he employ a similar frequency to assault his own big dog at any point on Sunday, and if so, what were the results?  If Nobby were able to speak, what would he tell us? *fascinated...

LATER at 6.10am.

I'd had a remarkably pleasant surprise when I'd visited my Vice Chair's Facebook page for the first time yesterday morning, and it had been to find Roy Chetty's profile was up on the opening page.  I'd only just mentioned the fellow's name the night before in our tightly monitored CPF Meeting room.. Hau! and there he was!   He looks and sounds to be a genuinely good guy, though I'd guess his profile pic is a little outdated as I saw no grey about his head... Any relation to young Leon of the now defunct www.durbanite.co.za, or just pure coincidence that they're both activists?  I was told that Sutcliffe had bullied and threatened that young man with litigation if he didn't shut down the site, but as Leon has never replied to my queries, that's something I'm unable to verify...

Did the whistleblower's A Better Life For All revelations cause Herr Doktor Sutcliffe to break out in any sort of sweat?  It was after all, where I first learned of his relationship with Francesco Petruccione, the Physics Professor who created the biggest wireless base station in SA, over at UKZN.... Francesco, who collaborated with Stefanus Roux to create the 'perfectly safe' quantum laser communications system that's now systematically destroying the health of our citizens, and their remaining right to privacy... *aaand the first pink Error Saving bar arrives....*  Did my constant referral to that eight page revelation have anything at all to do with the threats directed at Leon, if indeed there were threats made?    Is that well-intentioned young activist standing up to the technology himself, with no side-effects?  And his folks?  They're okay?  No diabetes, or early-onset arthritis yet? No persistent, spasmodic, dry cough? *fingers crossed..

I'd suggested to my VC at some point that Roy Chetty's invitation to a get-together with several fellow struggle stalwarts could in fact be designed to approach and convert him to the Surveillance Cause....  The Honourable Man had been offended by the suggestion, as he has yet to grasp the number of Seriously Good people who've been conned into hopping on board the Experiment...  You can hardly blame him for considering the Monitoring to be criminal, as Barnabas' obedient slaves up at Dodge City have hammered away at the man over his powerlines, resulting in two hospital stays and an unresolved health problem... If Mr. Roy Chetty is as I suspect, already a Convert to this Glorious Trojan Horse cause, has he come to see past all the honeyed reassurances, to the pitfalls that come with recruitment?

If so, what is preventing him from approaching my VC and laying out the details of this Wondrous Scheme for him?  Are my urgent whispers presenting some sort of stumbling-block, hence the attempt to use the backdoor, and possibly the Gym Nut as a workaround?  It'll be a ploy already used effectively across the country.. If the parent is locked into the now outdated concept of honesty and integrity, use the offspring to change their folk's point of view?   The tech-savvy youngsters who will insist their parent should keep up with the times or fall by the wayside, even if it means breaking the law?

Friday 22nd February at 3.35am..

A fair amount of water under the bridge since last we chatted here... At some point on Wednesday I'd finally looked over the wall outside the courtyard door, and there was Nobby lying just beyond their windy dryer, with his chest heaving badly.... He'd lifted his head when I'd called him, but that was it... I'd gone straight indoors and called his Owner and asked whether I could take him to the vet in the morning and she'd agreed, so I'd made an appointment for 8.30am yesterday...
(It should be noted that from 7.45am on Wednesday until 5.45pm, I've not logged any mention of the BackFire frequency.. Sure, there are notes of the occasional Knife to the Back or Head as I went about my business, but no mention of the BF until 5.45pm..)

I see I've logged that at 4.35pm, a text flew in from my Good Neighbour to say Agent Newton's security guard had told them there'd been an attempt to steal godschild's truck that was parked as usual on the verge outside No. 10, but that the sight of him in his uniform had them leaving empty-handed....  A fortunate coincidence that he'd ambled out onto the front lawn to see the thieves at that precise moment, or had he taken a call from someone who'd picked up the crooks on the cowling monitors, and had hastily alerted the guard?
That of course is the way I'd like to believe it happened, but it's not like we'll ever know the truth... As fast as I reiterate that the Look and Listen technology is indeed installed on the streetlights, does the Thug next door arrange for a crime nearby, to prove me wrong...
You've seen the picture on my Facebook album of that light inside our cowling, and it had nothing to do with either the sun or the camera flash.. Fact.

From 5.45pm, according to my logs, the shit hit the fan in ours bigtime.. Angered by my call to his wife, made earlier in the day?  By 11.55pm Wednesday night it was that bad that I was forced to send out four texts.  One each to Allen Spence, Logie Naidoo, Holson Mbhele, and lastly to a member of the Hawks... This is what it said:
Complaint at criminal levels Sutcliffe's laser/wireless invasion of privacy technology in our home tonight.  Balliram?  Newton?  Prameet?  Jane and then the time sent.   Did it reach the recipients?  Unlikely, as the assaults had continued and had varied between his cattle prod being used on Millie or jabbing  away at my abdomen... At 2.45am Thursday morning I was finally allowed to fall asleep.

At 7.25am yesterday morning, Missus Balliram had phoned to say Nobby was dead. 
Could the vet have saved him, were it not for my Controller's monstrous rage overnight?  Ag, it's not worth the speculation, and besides, I'd cried out all my guilt the day before.. *shrugs...I'd offered to take the dog for incineration, and she'd kindly agreed, and I'd fetched him at around 8am and loaded him in the car with Sir Smug's assistance... *vomits profusely... They'd put Nobby's corpse onto a trolley in the parking lot up in Westville, where I'd taken some pictures to share with you somewhere down the line, and you'll have to decide for yourselves whether dear Nobby died peacefully or not, or whether he was included in that hours-long outburst of fury from der Bunker...

As an aside, do you have any idea what it costs to have a dog cremated?  I'd paid the R340 odd and added R60 and handed Missus Courageous back all the money she'd given me to pay the vet.. I'd said that my contribution of R400 was to cover what the Pig had paid the SPCA for Cola, and that I was no longer simply his Foster Mother, but his Adoptive Owner, and she'd kindly agreed.. Do I delude myself for a second that I now own the dog?  I do not...
Yesterday?  The GW had picked me up as usual at around 10am, and our Tracker/s had employed the Donkey Kick to the Side frequency to great effect, for pretty much the entire trip out...  Each time I stepped out of the Polo the discomfort would disappear until I got back in the car.. Brilliant... *snarls...
He'd given me a fore-taste of things to come as early as 7am, when I'd walked past the microwave and been hit by that nasty Kick to the Side, so it was hardly surprising he'd chosen to employ it later that morning, instead of the BackFire...  That bit of nastiness had pretty much vanished when I arrived back home after 1pm....

A door-to-door over at Manor Gardens might prove interesting, hey Francesco?   The GW had mentioned bumping into an old chum who lives over that way... He has the worst form of diabetes (inherited from his mother?), and his wife has acquired a rare form of incurable arthritis.. She's fortunate to have found someone with the skills to diagnose her ailment, is she not?  Manor Gardens is about as near as you can get to Petruccione's Base Station at UKZN, without camping in the Memorial Tower Block itself, and I guarantee that couple are far from being the only local residents enduring massive and painful fall-out..
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 22nd February 2013 at 8.56am...