Saturday, February 09, 2013

Pretenders...
(begun Friday 8th February at 6.10am..)

*I've just been and made a minor adjustment to yesterday's blog update.. Judging by the extreme cruelty being enacted in ours since publishing, it would appear the Sicko at No. 6 regarded my words as some sort of personal challenge? Re-read Dumbo, and try again....*

On this as yet still quiet morning here in the Zone, it struck me you need reminding that you should love me in spite of my Circus Freak appearance and unpleasant nature, never mind the many flaws I've proven to OWN... Don't trot out the sanctimonious you love your fellow-man crud, unless you actually mean it..  Could you face me, despite knowing every last thing about me?  The thought sends a shudder of revulsion through you?  Then back away bud, for I'm on the lookout for those remaining that are honest and true, and who can see beyond the ugliness to the truth beneath... A dwindling bunch to be sure, but you're out there, and it's the thought of you that keeps me plodding on..*waves...

The Expert in the Field had decided to share the BackFire frequency with the Farmers Market vendors at Jimmy Bellow's yesterday, and it filled the air as I climbed out of my banger at 8.50am... Would THIS lamp outside the clubhouse have had anything to do with the discomfort I endured while I was there?  Set to flicker erratically, my picture doesn't do it justice, but directly above where I'd chosen to park, I also caught THIS overhead for you, as it glares a deep orange colour and captures every sound and movement made in that smallish area...  Are they deactivated once I've left, or do those stall-holders continue to be battered by the EMF until they pack up and leave at around 1 or 2pm in the afternoon?  Not enough hours to do them any lasting physical mischief?  On whose word do you base that laughable assumption?  Collin P. Balliram?

Balliram, who would bring his students into ours to watch and laugh as he attacked my wrist or hip, telling them there was no permanent damage being caused, and it was the least I deserved?  A downright lie, that was revealed when I'd had a scan on my wrist at the Oncology Centre, and was told that my cartilage had melted away from around my thumb... How then do I continue to labour away in the garden?  The Pig has only to activate the Broken Hands and Wrists frequency for me to be reminded of his stunning achievements in that area, and he tries it on regularly enough... *whoop! whoop! whoop! and the sound of his enhancer remote carries from der Bunker at 2.14pm, as I type this update*  Even tying up what's left of my hair can become a mini nightmare if he's feeling that way inclined....

How many of you will come to remember and recognize my words in the future, and realise that your own pain is directly affected by specific frequencies being pumped into your area on any given day or night?
It's now 7.10am, and my face has just grown hot enough to explode.. Rocky gives a sharp bark and I guess there's a monkey in the offing... Ciao..

LATER at 9.45am

Did I say monkey?  A whole troop of them had arrived for breakfast, and they ate what I tossed over the valley wall and left... While the Sadist was ostensibly 'away' over the Festive Period, I'd had long stretches of relatively pain-free comfort... Any idea why that was?  I was certainly being monitored as heavily as ever, and yet some of the Proxies appeared to behave in a more civilised fashion than others...*interested... Right now the Beemer sits on his driveway, and the BackFire frequency is up to seriously unpleasant levels, and has been since the early hours... And ja, it would be silly of me to question why this behaviour is being allowed to continue..

I'd published my A Pain in the Ass update despite the interference, and then I'd tweeted the Snowman in case he'd missed it..  His reply had been immediate, and at that exact moment my brick had announced the arrival of a text from Vodacom... *chokes...I'd left it sitting there untouched, and continued until I'd finished labouring on Twitter.. When I'd gone across to gmail a short while later, it was to find a new advice saying that Michael Frost at Twitte. had replied.  TWITTE. ?? Are you kidding me, you KNOB?  I deleted it without opening it, and I'll see your grubby hand and raise it.. *finger to the Creep..

Saturday 9th February at 4.45am

Running and jumping... That'd be the current eye situation this morning.. You probably won't remember how I was forever wiping my streaming eyes as I sat here at the desk chatting to you, but unsurprisingly, it's back, and of course it's now accompanied by the weakened eye constantly threatening to flicker and jump..
I'd been on Cloud 9 by 9.15pm last night, and at first I'd thought it was flares going up, way down by the beachfront, but it turned out to be an impressive electrical storm all concentrated in one small area.. At one point the thickest lightning bolt I've ever seen in one continuous line, zig-zagged horizontally across the sky behind St. Theresa's.. It wasn't the blinding white that you'd expect, but rather, a deep golden yellow colour... *impressed... As I'm not exactly an afficionado of lightning, is that normal?  I have to say I've never seen anything like it before.. Was there something in the air between us that had  my eyes misinterpreting that colour?

Dense banks of minute golden particles created by Stefanus Roux's ultra-short laser beam showers, perhaps?  A couple more months and what's left of those two straggly mulberry trees will have shed their leaves, and I should have a much improved view of the Experiment Station/Convent and beyond...
That foliage hasn't presented a problem to the beauty now running out of the nunnery's toilet window, and I guess the power it gives off can sail through trees, and bricks and mortar with ease...
In DLOS to my chair in the corner of the lounge, I have to wonder whether it plays it's part in the increasingly savage assaults as I sit here before the box...

Was there a follow-up to the story of that little yellow plane that had made an emergency landing on the Snake Park beach sometime during the week?  The authorities were going to try and ascertain why the engine had suddenly failed as it came around the Bluff to head up the coast...
Will they factor in the enormous amounts of wireless choking the air along the beachfront, and the possibility that it could have scrambled the pilot's instrument panel so badly that the motor had simply died?  That whoever was controlling and monitoring the area by the Harbour mouth, hadn't been told of that little plane's imminent arrival until it was too late to adjust the emissions?  Ooops?

I'd gone and put a few more pics up in my More Beauties album on Facebook yesterday afternoon, though when I'd first clicked on Add More Photos I'd been given a window saying those files couldn't be found and may have been moved to another location... Lame in the extreme, but then I suppose that's the quality you're forced to work with... *shrugs...
It's now 5.20am, and three or four gunshots have just rung out nearby, down by the Freeway fly-on.. Call the cops?  Julle jok vir my seker... Probably just some goofed-out Clubber heading home and feeling the sudden need to assert himself.. Rather like someone else we know.... *winks...

Missus Mpisane continues to demonstrate to all her fellow Fat Cat thieves, that with the right amount of money and connections, you're unlikely to land up in chookie where you belong... The GW strolled in last night to say she'd been granted bail after all.. I'm not that interested in Shauwn, but rather in her husband Sbu, and just exactly how he managed to get from Metro Constable to millionaire, and evade being had up on murder charges... They make a really unlikely looking couple, and despite the careful showmanship, I guess they lead separate lives most of the time...A marriage of convenience, if ever I saw one....

Did the Durban Commerical Crime court Magistrate, Gerrie Maree, take a couple of really interesting personal calls prior to hearing Ms. Mpisane's bail application?  Did it occur to him to wonder how they'd gotten hold of his private number?  Was one of those callers the ex-City Manager Mike Sutcliffe, and did he plead for leniency on behalf of his one-time Protege, or has he in turn been told that couple's time is up, and he's to stay out of it altogether?
Delicious speculation, but probably something that's going to drag on in the Courts indefinitely, until you lose interest, and the next Criminal on the Drama list makes the front pages instead...
Theatrics, designed to have you think that justice will eventually be served, though whether you can dodge the Russian Roulette surveillance technology and still be around that long, is anyone's guess....

Just after 3pm yesterday a bunch of startled hadedas rose noisily from my Excellent Neighbour's roof, and by 3.20pm  the BackFire and Knives to the Back frequencies had been cranked through the ceiling, both in and out of doors... A single whoop! from der Bunker at 4.10pm, and at 4.25pm he had my eye suddenly start with it's newly acquired tic... At 4.35pm I was taking fierce jabs to the ovary area, and five minutes later I'd picked up my brick and shared the ongoing assaults with the Chosen unfortunates... Happily, no-one was crass enough to reply, though it's quite possible that several of those sms's didn't arrive at their destination at all, for one reason or another.. *winks..
There'd been the briefest respite at 5.30pm as I imagined my sadistic Controller had left his lair and scuttled for home to the ChickenCoop, to sound a triple whoop! at 5.50pm, and resume his mischief on a slightly lesser scale...

Does he still insist that none of this agonising fun and games is doing me permanent injury, and that it's just tough that my pain sensors are set on High?
How're you doing over there in Asherville?  Paying attention as to what odd symptoms to look out for?  Any sudden knives to the head pains, not previously encountered?  Tight chest and spasmodic cough?  A dull and debilitating ache in your nether regions?  Who're you going to call?  Your unqualified-to-recognise-symptoms-of-over-exposure-to-microwaves-and-wireless General Practitioner?  Like that'll help... Rather post your newly experienced ailments on a friend's Facebook page for all to see, and just maybe we'll pick up a pattern?
Peace...

---oOo---

Saturday 9th February 2013 at 2.58pm.