Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bleak House...
(begun Sunday 17th February at 4.35am..)


Will any of the main witnesses for the Prosecution be taken seriously ill *ahem.. and the first pink Error saving bar has arrived.. Keen today?* before Oscar goes to trial?  Too ill in fact, to testify?  Will the trial itself be stalled and stalled again on the flimsiest of reasons?  A carefully engineered powercut did the trick for one of our wealthier Players in the past, did it not?  I figure it was the suggestion that Pistorius has the support of some high ranking Lawmen that has me now thinking there'll be some seriously nasty games played in an effort to get him off...

When I'd eventually managed to get online yesterday evening, I'd checked the Durban Organised Crime FB page, and nothing much had changed at all, though my Twitterdeck told me now at startup that they're up and running...   The stream of vociferous posts calling for the return of the death penalty after that young girl had been so savagely killed, hadn't grown to include the Blade Runner..
He hadn't raped his GF, so he should be given a fair trial?  Sure, it's only hearsay at the moment, but it certainly sounds as if he put her through some terrifying moments before he finally finished her off.. Still not enough to warrant his inclusion on the Death Penalty thread?
Do you back the 16 Days of Activism crap or not?  Ahh.. you're going to play the Exceptions to the Rule card at this point, are you not?
How easily you've managed to sit back for all this time and watch, as we've literally been physically tortured, simply by telling yourselves we all deserved it... Right now what your continued silence amounts to, is pretty much women abusing women, and a sadder concept it would be hard to find...

Will I ever get to understand the relationship between Roux and Petruccione's technology and the rain? Why does my cooked head continue to insist they're connected?  Radiation and water?  Microwaves and water? Dammit, it's frustrating, and ja, it'll all be out there on the web, but what's the point, as my comprehension skills are non existent... *mutters...

Do you regularly check out the 'Stop what you're doing ..' thread in the Photography forum at mybroadband? Did you get to see young Theo's eerie black and white contribution that he posted a couple of days ago?  See now, that's what I mean when I say how I wish I had those skills... It's guaranteed the chap will be able to give you the precise cause of all those spheres in his picture, and that it won't have anything at all to do with the quantum laser/wireless technology that's flooding so much of the country by now...  Still, I was enchanted by his efforts, and fingers crossed, he'll post more of the same.. *applauds...

What actually happened *whoop!* yesterday between 5 and 7pm?  Did you all break for supper, or what?  After an afternoon of hell, it all suddenly stopped at around 5 o'clock, and I was completely pain-free until 7pm when the abuse was resumed? *interested...

LATER at 5.30am

Here's one for the now-brown-eyed and increasingly scarce treasurer... Did you not find to your cost that the 'That which has been seen, cannot be unseen' saying is spot on?  Did you request that you be shown that stolen Bathroom Matinee footage, or was it offered to you for your entertainment?  *curious.. I'd have to go with the former, and I confess I'm amused that you appear to be more embarrassed than I... Attending those performances, whether live or watching stolen footage later, is not for the weak-stomached among you, as the unfortunate Mayfield Road Flabster will tell you....
Have your lovely daughters already come to believe that this invasive theft of privacy and the right to good health is simply some sort of enjoyable online RPG?  And your mama's health?  Does it continue to deteriorate, or has she recovered?   Sacrifices it turns out, that the majority of Chosen are all too willing to make, while they continue to lie to themselves that the cause of their ailments has nothing to do with the over-the-top emission readings Ms. Dorny took on her visit here to Durban...

The highest in the country, and yet you allow yourselves to be distracted by a cruel and vicious GAME?
Rest assured Ms S, that you're not the only one who wishes they could Delete certain items that are stuck forever on their Replay functions...
When it comes to blatant cruelty to animals, I too can't unsee what I've seen, be it the maimed and desperate vervets, or the local canines... (It would appear that Balliram is ahead of me at this point, as you will come to see later on...)   Using the youth in the area to breech their parent's otherwise unassailable honesty and integrity, is nothing new to the Project Planners, and quite possibly it's already succeeded where so many other attempts have failed...  Were I to be offered the same opportunities, would I refuse?    Judging by my spontaneous disgust to IcyHot showing me what she'd implied was a private chat between herself and the Maisey kid on irc, I doubt I'd ever be able to overcome my nausea at eavesdropping on another's privacy, and as much as I'd like to be a part of this 'brave' New Age, it's not going to happen....Oh wait, I am...

Did I step out of line when I added a comment to the Manase Report thread on my Vice Chair's FB page?  I'd merely asked whether anyone else had seen the Daily News article on Sutcliffe claiming the Report 'Rubbish' was hurting his consultancy, and when I'd gone back hours later, not a soul had replied... Hau!  Fear in the room?  Our Mikey is poised to threaten anyone and everyone with litigation, should he feel his already tarnished reputation might be further exposed?  Am I barking up the wrong tree again?  Has it finally been whispered that our ex-City Manager is in fact a Hero, and that it was under his Watch that the Trojan Horse technology was installed, specifically to catch his crooked colleagues? *chokes...

His consultancy business?  For an enormously inflated fee, he'll draw up a plan for your Municipality that will result in your town being as degraded and ruined as our fair City... That's about it, Herr Doktor?  You'll set about finding the most powerful and corrupt Crook in your client's area, and see to it that he's given Managerial rights to the laser/wireless surveillance technology in order to speed up the installation?  Depending on the section deemed most suitable for kick-off, more innocent ratepayers in that town or city will have their homes invaded and set up to become Learning Centres for the youthful hacker recruits to the Yellow Army..  A vital necessity to strengthen the Blessed Signal...
So ja, I guess there are many of you out there who are willing to believe that Sutcliffe's hands are clean, and that all along, he was simply working to orders... *projectile vomit...

It's now 6.20am, and the already unpleasant levels of the BackFire frequency have just risen a notch, suggesting that there are at least two of them keeping me company right now... Was that thunder I heard in the distance?  Strange days indeed....
Who's winning?  In the skies way above the Chessboard that's our home, who's ahead?  The Author of Peace and Lover of Concord, or his age-old enemy?  Or, were the pickings here on earth considered rich enough for them to strike a deal?  Your thought for the day, folks...

LATER at 6.55am

And the magic keeps coming..
I'd been out in the soaked garden now-now, to empty out the rainwater, and I'd wandered over to stand beneath my Good Neighbour's booster shed... Immediately my ear was gently squeezed, and I picked up a frequency I've not noticed before... Almost as if a bee were trapped somewhere deep inside that thick stone wall HERE... What's causing that sudden increase of power over there?  It didn't wake Millie, but it certainly startled me, nonetheless...  That innocuous 2" diameter pipe on top of the wall, that no-one has been able to say why it's there, and what it does?  Was it once a waterline to No. 10's servants quarters perhaps? Or is it something in the shed itself that's causing that hum?
Hang on a sec....
Right, back.   How odd is that?  I went and stood back in the same place, and although once again the pressure increased slightly in my ear, and the Mast Song rose shrilly, I couldn't pick up that lower-sounding drone at all... *shrugs..

Monday 18th February at 3.35am

Feedback?  Sure, though you'll have to give me a second while I'm hot-washed by my Eavesdropper... The results of all the pinching and prodding around the ovary/lower back area?  I've just gone back into the bedroom to fetch something, and I was hit by an entire belt of deep ache from my left side to my right side.. I walked back out of the room and it disappeared... Ain't that just neato?  Another area being diligently degraded, that it would seem to this moron, has little or nothing to do with capturing personal data, and everything to do with continuing to deliberately cripple me.. *yawns...

According to a thread at mybroadband, Facebook had gone down to a hack attack, but was subsequently back up and functioning.. Does that happen often?  I'm new to this whole FB thing, and continue to find it overwhelming.. Another thing - Hands up those of you that think I feel safe and secure visiting the mybroadband Forum?  That I kid myself I'm really welcome over there?  *coughs... As pleasant as many of the Posters appear to be, for me to relax would be like walking blindfold into a minefield... After all, you revere him, and I despise him, and never the twain shall meet... I didn't make the mistake of underestimating the role the Strategist plays in this inhumane culling Experiment, and though he ranks well above the sadistic pyscho next door, there's very little to choose from, between the both of them...

Jannie van Zyl and his Superiors as good as own the mybroadband site, so although it's a comfortably familiar place to visit, I see the shape-shifters and their fanboi agendas, nonetheless... Paranoid?  Sure I am, and fully entitled to be so...
I didn't know His Holiness had a Pacemaker, and could that be one of the real reasons behind his astounding resignation?  Is the air surrounding the Vatican City already dense with spheres and wireless, which could cause the Pope's device to behave really badly at inopportune moments?    Better to move him aside and get in a younger, healthier version, who's au fait with today's advanced technology ja...
Take care julle,
Peace...

---oOo---

Monday 18th February 2013 at 8.48am.