Monday, February 18, 2013

Smoke signals...?
(begun Monday 18th February at 5.15am..)

*Apparently Ian Halliday and Brian Poole didn't get round to googling themselves yesterday.. Pity, but I guess they don't mind the added publicity given them by our Area Controller, Collin P. Balliram, with regards to their fraudulent dealings with Mr. Jannie van Zyl of vodacom? (read Telkom).. It took me four tries on boot-up to get the screen to work, and as long as the mischief continues, so will those two worthy gentlemen's role in this corruption be advertised....*

Even this Eejit can figure out that it's the smell sensors that particular frequency goes after, and I've no doubt the Boffins will insist there's no physical pain involved at all... I'll reserve judgement on that, until you've actually created a talking dog, if you don't mind...? Yesterday's update had appeared to offend the unlikely partnership of Balliram and his Graduate to the point where our PC was summarily crashed, and I was given the Blue Screen of Death...*snorts...  Their bare-faced hypocrisy knows no bounds, and hopefully one of them at least, is still sufficiently competent to recognize the egg on their face...
Needless to say, the Chop had recovered himself by the afternoon, enough to demonstrate a new party trick.. One that he uses regularly and with savage effect on Sophie, but that I've not seen employed on his own little dog up until now...

Balliram clearly felt the need to prove that it's not just loud noises that can terrify the canine population, and that he can achieve the same effect with a specific frequency... It goes directly to the part of the animal's brain that manages their smell sensors, and it works like a charm... He'd had little Cola up from that chair in a trice, barking frantically and dashing for the front door, before heading straight back indoors with his tail between his legs, looking for somewhere to hide... The dog was that frightened he was literally running around in circles... He'd put his nose up in the air to sniff and then would cower and bolt for another corner of the room..

I'd gone out onto the front lawn to see if there was anything visible that could be causing him such distress, and for him to keep sniffing the air before repeatedly being rendered a trembling wreck... The only thing different that I could see was a whole lot of smoke up the top end of the valley... Prameet?  A vegetarian braai perhaps?  Or a mini bonfire created on your Tutor's orders, that would ultimately affect Cola's sense of smell, and combined with a specific frequency would frighten him so badly?
There's a bunch of Chosen out there who might be repelled by the idea of abusing an innocent animal to that extent, and they will be reassured that my speculation is yet more evidence of my lunacy... Sadly, they're in the minority, are they not, young man?  *looks at No. 16...
Your turn to shine?  Your turn to be in the spotlight, and be manipulated for the Cause, by the Sicko next door?  Sure it is...

That smoke was created to be used along with one of Balliram's more favoured frequencies.. The same one, that with a simple adjustment, has fat Sophie throwing herself off the bed to go after a non-existent intruder at the same lounge window each time.. The one that had me discovering her eventually one morning in the wee hours, hanging from the lounge curtain over that same window... One of her canines had gone right through the heavy K-sheeting fabric, and although she'd pulled two thirds of curtain off the rail, the hook at the end had held fast with the result that she'd been trapped there, balancing on one back leg, while jerking her head back and forth to free herself.. I've no idea how long she'd been there before I'd realised something was wrong, and I'd staggered out of bed to find her...
That would explain why her tooth bled so often afterwards, and why it now looks as though she's going to forfeit that beautiful canine altogether...

Put the death of Reeva Steenkamp up against the loss of a dog's tooth and you don't see the connection, do you?  The diligent and very successful dehumanising of the population, be it by the Steenkamp family's horrendous loss, or the almost insignificant impending loss of Sophie's tooth..  You'll ultimately shrug both incidents off with equal ease... The culture of violence that has been so carefully nurtured and fostered in this country for over a decade, could be to blame for Oscar's murderous behaviour, but the Project Authors will regard it as no more than another welcome distraction...
The wireless frequencies used on the dogs to such stunning effect? Hey, I've warned you more than once on that score in the past, so I figure yesterday's demonstration merely confirms that what I say is gospel.... A wavelength that will be employed in every suburb across the land by the Organised Crime Controllers, who are briefed to terrorise a particular neighbourhood into joining the Project/Experiment...

No bloody criminal will ever get past YOUR dogs?  Time to wake up folks.. Animals would've been used even before humans were employed as subjects for the frequency tests, and your dogs can be controlled with ease... When the first whiff of that smoke reached Cola's brain, it caused him more fear than the noisiest electrical thunderstorm or explosive firework could ever achieve.. Fact...  Dare I venture to say that the bigger the dog, the better it works?  I've no idea why that should be, but I'm guessing it's correct.. Rezah? Bingo?

LATER at 7.25am

Slowly the gears grind round, ja... That odd smell of burning that had the GW up off his comfy seat and so anxious, some nights back? You remember?  A smell that I could barely pick up myself, and yet it had him pacing about worriedly?  The same frequency as used to disturb the dogs, but with a fine adjustment to suit the human brain?  Pfft.. Man, you can forget about the CIA's claimed intention of controlling the population via their electrical assets, when what they should've said was they'd be managing the people via their health and senses.. Bah!
The amount of ordinary, upright and honest citizens who've been bamboozled into joining this Experiment is astonishing.. How many of them were pressured into it by their own adult children?  How many of them now sit silently and watch as their own flesh and blood become embroiled in callous and illegal activities, directed by a downright criminal?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - If you think for one moment that Collin P. Balliram hasn't visited your own bedroom or bathroom, you'd have to have a screw loose...  Did your children spend hours in their young teen years, perfecting the art of hacking and cracking, or did they only begin taking lessons fourteen years ago, when the Pig arrived in the neighbourhood with such fanfare?   I'm guessing he's got at least ten years experience on yours, and there's no way you'd know if he hopped into your home or not...
Laugh it off Sicko, but I'm qualified to know you better than most, and you and Nayager spent many enjoyable hours violating No. 16's privacy, and that of everyone else's to boot...

The terrifying question of steroids raises it's ugly head, along with your Tutor's ability to obtain any substance you could possibly wish for, from his Mentor the Druglord Barnabas... Have your parent's honesty and integrity rubbed off on you?  Will it have you refusing all offers of little enhancements from the Brute next door?  See Renette - You're not alone, and there are mini tragedies going on everywhere, and a great many can be traced back to Sir Schadenfreude's manipulations himself...
*It's now 10.30am, and as I scribble here at the desk, the power's suddenly gone out, though of course the wireless is as strong as ever, and my Mast Song goes into a crescendo.... In less than five minutes it had been restored again, and no doubt Bullyboy and his Proxy feel a burst of renewed energy... *chokes..

Tuesday 19th February at 3.15am

The Burn-baby-burn frequency was running so high in ours by 5.55pm yesterday that it was a no-brainer that I would chirp later on at the CPF Meeting.. And chirp I certainly did, hey Lazzie?  Hell, at least I'd waited until the Meeting was over, unlike the Pig, who couldn't resist jabbing me cruelly as I sat in my usual chair... Man, I should be happy and relieved, since I discovered last night that the latest possible attempt to convert my VC is still in it's infancy..... Why then did I just indulge in a major eye-leak into my pillow some twenty minutes ago?
I figure I was bawling for his loss up the road... Will the playback include where I'd said to my VC what a good and honest family they were, or will that bit be edited out?   It's not like I'd dragged the Honourable Man to the middle of the playing field to speak with him in hushed tones...

Nope, I sat there directly under the monitoring and held forth loud and clear, as I've nothing to hide, unlike the Look and Listen Experts up at Sydenham SAPS.. Anyone that cared to pay attention will have heard me voicing my concerns that quite possibly Master Fitness Freak was to be used in the latest attempt to convert my VC, by striking up a friendship with his son on Twitter....  I'm as predictable as ever, am I not?  Isn't that exactly what you wished me to think, when out of the blue, Prameet's tweet appeared on my time-line?
You've used and abused the family up at No. 16 from the outset, and nothing's changed since Nayager's demise, only now you're using the Gym Freak for your own gain.. It took just one glance at the Patriarch to see that he's less than comfortable with current events, and that the Bastard next door is causing dissension in that tight knit family...

However tempting it was to tweet my question to Prameet, I'll keep it here for the few who visit me regularly... Anyone offered you a quick-fix to enhance and maintain your toned bod?  Something along the lines of the substance young Rajiv Narandas finds he can't do without, and that just maybe had led to the Blade Runner's crash and burn as well?   Anyone?  Did you decline the under-the-counter offer, remembering how hard your parents have worked to bring you up as a fine and compassionate human being?  There are a myriad ways your one-time Tutor could've used to OWN you, but I guess steroids would've been the quickest and easiest method he'd have chosen to employ... Here's hoping that in fact you wouldn't touch the stuff, and that the mere idea repels you... And yes - I get that the sudden appearance of your tweet was specifically designed to raise all these questions in my head, and that I'm obligingly dancing to yet another snidely orchestrated bit of theatre..

Is my PuppetMaster pleased with his results?  Did it all go exactly as you'd planned, or has it once again run away out of control?  Going to get your fanbois to lay any more quick fires?  Create more smoke signals, and employ them to terrorise the local dogs?   Were their any nearby bonfires over in Hutt Place the Sunday before last, when a resident's home was burgled, and his dogs hadn't moved to stop the thieves? *looks at the Coach... Are you really a friend of that robbery victim? Your reluctance to take my calls this morning has me wondering... Want to make a few enquiries and see if there was indeed someone burning rubbish the day of the burglary?
Did the 'cameras' catch my expression last night as we were told how that powerful Drug Dealer across in Asherville had missioned over to Dodge City only to trot out Michael Barnabas' Road to Damascus Formula that had proven so successful a decade back?   *chokes with mirth...
Prem Maharaj, a reformed, church-going, Christian?  As he's no longer around to defend himself, I'll leave him be for the moment, shall I?

Is the organised mischief in the Honourable Man's life set to increase dramatically as a result of his remarks last night?  Was there much rejoicing in the Camp of the Seriously Crooked last night?  Are things going just as planned?  Watch this space..
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 19th February 2013 at 9.27am.